Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 23, 2010 5:10 AM

Nov 2008
I raged.

That dramatic scene was forced like the shockwaves collapsing in to crush the core of a star before it goes supernova. It was just a whole load of stupid.
Jul 23, 2010 5:45 AM

Jun 2008
what's with people hating other people's preferences. >_> people these days are so close minded, that's why War still exist.

----------------------------
Too bad they didn't include a small event of Junichi's Birthday, which Haruka went to the trouble of searching his address and going to his house personally.

And they also omitted the 2nd Haruka Solo scene (the one where she only wears a sweater in her room)

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 23, 2010 5:54 AM

Feb 2009
Aw danm arcs... This one was to short somehow feeling now disappointed with show...

Maximatum99 said:
I raged.

That dramatic scene was forced like the shockwaves collapsing in to crush the core of a star before it goes supernova. It was just a whole load of stupid.

Whats so true i wish they had extended this to like 6eps not like facepalmed whole scene in my face xD
Spaidy_Jul 23, 2010 5:58 AM
Jul 23, 2010 6:01 AM
Jul 2018
Hmm is it just me or if u have ANY relations to America or UK you become godly in anime XD

Wow thier married and is it just me or did they NOT age XD
Jul 23, 2010 6:29 AM
Jan 2008
kaimax said:
what's with people hating other people's preferences. >_> people these days are so close minded, that's why War still exist.

----------------------------
Too bad they didn't include a small event of Junichi's Birthday, which Haruka went to the trouble of searching his address and going to his house personally.

And they also omitted the 2nd Haruka Solo scene (the one where she only wears a sweater in her room)

dude use some spoiler tags... some people haven't read the manga nor played the game yet so don't leak info thats not in the anime.
haruka pretty insecure.... don't know having a wife like that would be good or bad... her arc is average I guess.
Jul 23, 2010 6:43 AM

Feb 2008
Sup guys, /a/ reports that "sex hair" (Kaoru) arc is confirmed for bad end, any info on that or they are just trolling?
Jul 23, 2010 6:54 AM

May 2010
i really liked this episode..
though it totally blew me off seeing the "ten years later" part..
i was like omg what was that??
Jul 23, 2010 7:13 AM

Jan 2010
I loooove you from my heart... I love you forever with you....

The stupid song is stuck in my head and yes it absolutely did wonders for my self-esteem.

This should have been 10x better if that lovely girl turn the lights out and end it old school.
Jul 23, 2010 7:23 AM

Jan 2010
This was a cute episode, but that 10 years later part was kinda lame...they looked identical. They should have at least had a kid by then imo.

Anyway, Kaoru seems really upbeat and cute, so I hope the next arc is as good as the Haruka arc was.
Jul 23, 2010 7:25 AM

May 2009
Aversa said:
About the subs they where insulting, her grandparent is British.
That means he is European not Caucasian, Caucasus is a area in Eurasia.
When your addressing someone as Caucasian in Europe your saying there from Caucasus.
Calling a Englishmen Caucasian is like calling a Canadian Mexican.

It's how the US census calls people of European ancestry. It doesn't make sense, but you learn to accept it as just another eccentricity of Americans.

This episode was a mix of stupidity and forced drama. Perfect Kitsch.

And on the edge of sanity I stumble and fall.
Jul 23, 2010 7:41 AM

Oct 2009
NOOO I WANT MORE MORISHIMA-SENPAI !!!!!!!!!
Jul 23, 2010 7:55 AM

Nov 2007
Wow! What a unique format XD I like it

Jul 23, 2010 8:49 AM

Feb 2010
WHOA!!! And I was surprised when I saw the "10 years later"..

@hsyly: agree...want more Morishima-senpai...

and since I've watched the 4 episodes straight...it seems that it was rushed out...

but it's ok since if it was more then it will spoil everything
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jul 23, 2010 8:51 AM
Jul 2008
Oh crap. You should have peeked. Wtf.

I've watched plenty of slow paced animes but this had a extreme speed up just now.
aksdldew3Jul 23, 2010 8:59 AM
Jul 23, 2010 8:55 AM
Jun 2009
I really dislike this 4eps/arc format, it seems so halfarsed to me.
The actual plot of the mainchar x <enter heroine name here> arc is fine but the appearances of all the other girls seems totally random and detached, which i find very annoying. I really prefer they ways they did KimiKiss.
Jul 23, 2010 8:56 AM

Jun 2009
5 out of 5: Loved it! (your vote)

Aaaw, that was too cute :3
Jul 23, 2010 9:00 AM
Jul 2010
I thought the crying was really unnecessary and stupid. Other than that the arc was good. I was surpised though, I didn't expect this arc to be over so fast. I kind of wish it was longer. 7/10
Jul 23, 2010 9:02 AM

Feb 2010
It was a fitting ending to this arc. Loved the lovey-dovey moments. Bit weird to go swimming in Xmas. But ok I can get wanting to see Morishima in a Bikini.

The 10 years after piece was pretty nice. I like romance shows that show the "After".

I also loved when Junichi went: "Criminal Scum, you're under arrest!" LOL
Jul 23, 2010 9:15 AM

Jun 2008
xhx said:
kaimax said:
game spoiler

dude use some spoiler tags... some people haven't read the manga nor played the game yet so don't leak info thats not in the anime.

I would, if most People in MAL actually reads posts. I made like 4-7 posts about the Omnibus Format in the past 3 episode discussions, but there are still people who just "Whoa, it ends, and it has 20 episode left? what are they going to do? or "Oh, Just realized the format" after this episode.

Even the newest review is also IGNORANT.

and Like anyone would even care about the game anyways. People will go "MEh.. Japanese, won't play". (Experienced this first hand, in another forum. 5 people actually asked me where to find it, I pointed it out, and tell them it's Japanese, and voila textbook reaction = "I'll wait for translations", "Too bad it's Japanese won't play")

And the manga, won't have those small important details anyways. and it usually ends up different than the game or the anime, if it was adapted from the game.

ex: Tomoyo After ( game) and Tomoyo After (Manga),
kaimaxJul 23, 2010 10:11 AM

Jul 23, 2010 9:35 AM

Jul 2010
Lol I bet Haruka and Junichi had been roleplaying everyday for the last 10 years.
Jul 23, 2010 9:38 AM

Feb 2010
you are under arrest!! lol that was so hilarious :) .
Jul 23, 2010 10:01 AM

Jul 2009
5/5
It was funny, sexy, and overall, just brilliant.
Haruka is definitely one of my favourite characters, she seems so fun to be around. It's a shame that her arc is over, I have a feeling the others won't live up to the expectations laid in the first arc.
Jul 23, 2010 10:13 AM

Mar 2009
guwndomino212 said:
Lol I bet Haruka and Junichi had been roleplaying everyday for the last 10 years.

Especially with the S&M moment they had at school
Jul 23, 2010 10:38 AM

May 2007
Holy shit they just jumped over 10 years and spoiled the ending! D:

Jul 23, 2010 10:42 AM

Feb 2009
When Haruka was comparing Junichi to a dog, I was like :|
When Haruka invited Junichi to a hotel, I was like =O
When Haruka was in a swimsuit, I was like XXDD
When Haruka took a bath and Junichi was thinking of peeking, I was like >:)
When Haruka came out of the bath in a towel, I was like XXDDD
But when they talked about things like not peeking, confessing and everything that followed including the detective scene, I went from XD to X) to :) to :| and back to :) and :| to :).

Well, it's over now. My face for the overall arc: :). I enjoyed it but ep3 really was uncomfortable. This is still too unnatural for me but I'm still buying it.
Next is Kaoru arc. From the preview, it looks like it'll be fun. No manga about her yet, huh. I'll look for DJs then >:). And I'm eagerly waiting for Ai and Tsukasa arc.
belatkuroJul 23, 2010 10:56 AM
Jul 23, 2010 10:52 AM

Nov 2007
I lmfao at the detective cosplay.
Jul 23, 2010 10:59 AM

May 2010
Wohoooo!!.. Haruka in swimsuit.. :D

The ending was good eventhough they're still loveydovey weirdos.. xD

At the climax, I still don't get Haruka's weird character since ep 3..

But surely they're fun to watch =)

Anyways, looking forward to Kaoru's arc..
Jul 23, 2010 11:09 AM

Nov 2009
kaimax said:
I would, if most People in MAL actually reads posts. I made like 4-7 posts about the Omnibus Format in the past 3 episode discussions, but there are still people who just "Whoa, it ends, and it has 20 episode left?

The problem is that i usually look at the first page and the page i am posting on for a show that has so many posts on it. (More than 2)
Personally it was better that i thought they were going to break up at the end or end their relationship; i was pleasantly surprised. Actually, i would of been surprised either way because i didn't know about the reset. It is part of the whole story, that makes it a lot more predictable.
It was really funny because by the end the only thing that could instigate a conflict was "Why didn't you peek at me?" which in turn instigated a face palm from me.
Will we get any bad endings? ;)
Jul 23, 2010 11:20 AM

Feb 2010
I kno some of u think the whole 4ep thing was short but imo i think it went well considering its an anime based on a ps2 game it kant rly be too long itll jst get boring, i think it ended well considering i didnt even want anything to do with this anime at 1st and now after watchin the 1st 4 ep i kan honestly say i like the anime >_<... either way it ended well with a happy ending best thing about ending is that they still were together 10yrs later and they were still all lovey dovey and in reality that sht aint easy lol
Jul 23, 2010 11:29 AM

Jun 2008
Aversa said:
When your addressing someone as Caucasian in Europe your saying there from Caucasus.

People who are of a 'white' skin color are called Caucasian. It's not really about region, but about where the people came from. Those of 'white' skin color were believed to have come from the Caucasus area. Kind of like how the people of Spanish-speaking Central and South America are called Latin, but the actual Latin peoples originiated in Roman Italy and migrated to Spain during Rome's conquering of Spain, which spread out throughout the Americas during Spain's colonial era.

ANYWAYS, this episode was ok. It seemed way too rushed. But I suppose it has to be rushed with every girl having 4 episodes to themselves. Meh.

Jul 23, 2010 11:32 AM

Oct 2007
Rushed you say? If it was any bit slower id get bored really quick, it was just fine!

This episode did strech it very much, but at least it was amuzing to watch. XD
Girl inviting boy at hotel, lol get real, that only happens if she is about 10 years older or so.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2010 11:42 AM

Jun 2009
TAB said:
Holy shit they just jumped over 10 years and spoiled the ending! D:

I think U are wrong..every arc is resettin the story
Jul 23, 2010 12:01 PM

Nov 2008
All around I rather liked it.. as I like characters like Haruka.. the 10 year thing was kind of .. well to be honest it fit them both enjoyable all around.

SkyFade said:
Its gonna feel weird, if you get attached to one particular arc, then afterward its gonna be like he is cheating or something.

Yea I can see how it would feel like that , and we have 5 to go . I have a feeling for me anyways in this case 1st will wind up as my favorite. Though I am looking forward to the others , But I dont think any arc would or should end any better or worse then the others ( other then of course our perspectives of the routes as thats what they are in the VN)

just my opinion (so far) anyway
Jul 23, 2010 12:04 PM

Jan 2010
Good episode with a nice ending. I wonder if they're going to show a "10 years later" ending for all of the girls. I'm happy that they finally wrapped up this arc. Hopefully the next girl will have some common sense.
Jul 23, 2010 12:06 PM

Jun 2009
Good arc.<3 the senpai
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Jul 23, 2010 12:45 PM

Jan 2009
lol not knowing how the anime worked made this ending SO much better.

Because the whole time im like "shit shit shit this hotel thing isnt going to work out because theres 5 more girls, but i REALLLY like Haruka"

and then BAM! he SCORES! HELL YEAHHHH! and then I though "fuuuuuck something is going to happen in the next episode to make him like another girl or break up!"

and then they show the 10 years later message, WOOOOOOOT!!

Fucking Excellent. 10/10 for this arc. Happy ending seriously made my day because I had been dreading Haruka not working out. If I ended the series right here I would have no problem, but I will finish it of course :)
Jul 23, 2010 2:07 PM
Jun 2010
Is it me, or does Haruka seem a bit TOO perfect? >.<
Jul 23, 2010 2:21 PM

Jul 2007
Kiwiiflavor said:
Is it me, or does Haruka seem a bit TOO perfect? >.<

Wouldn't call her perfect but a very kawaii virtual ideal girl to have for sure...
Jul 23, 2010 2:36 PM
May 2010
It did feel rushed, but I'm still giving this anime a high score because of the unique format of showing each arc. Even though some people find them annoying, I still like all the characters (for now).
Jul 23, 2010 2:52 PM

Oct 2008
Aversa said:
This episode was allot better then last week.
Nice story development, yes yes even the 10 years later part.
And the looked like a very nice couple.

Foolish statement. All white people (european) are causian type.
Jul 23, 2010 3:06 PM

Jan 2009
Well glad it had a good epilogue/physical contact (lots of "romance" anime just miss that whole kiss sequence, conclusion sequence etc) although the sudden reconfession seemed a bit random since before then it was like nice and jokey.

Importantly each arc will seem to wrap everything up. It kidna reminds me of groundhog day.

Also plays on everyone favourite subject, what if I had done something differently routes.
AlliedGJul 23, 2010 3:11 PM
Jul 23, 2010 4:38 PM

Aug 2008
Well, no weird fetishes this time around, but the ending was so rushed. I guess it's nice to see that they got married, though.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jul 23, 2010 5:04 PM

Aug 2009
WTF
Is all this anime about is one guy dating a different girl after marrying a girl? wtf its like going back to the past and telling yourself to go after a different girl.
Jul 23, 2010 5:09 PM

Jan 2010
WTF did i just watch! The pacing was insane for a RomDrama, you dont see that progression is WHOLE series let alone in only a few episodes. Felt really rushed i fort they could of held it out a little longer, but what is going to fill the rest of the 21 episodes ? tbh i reckon that was like a gameplay through or something that ending with "Fin" felt like a film or something maybe it was just a "sim" like when they used that love meter or something this cant of advanced so much in 1 episode.

But i love the characters and atleast the main male character isnt scared to say what he feels its refreshing to see.
"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
Jul 23, 2010 5:30 PM
Nov 2009
hasyly said:
NOOO I WANT MORE MORISHIMA-SENPAI !!!!!!!!!

^this + the 10 years later felt a bit TOO rushed lol even though I Know that it doesn't matter because each arc will reset the timeline :/
Jul 23, 2010 5:43 PM

Jun 2008
Just an FYI, the 10 years lap came from the game.

but, I really want at least one episode, where It's Junichi's Birthday, Since it was quit heart warming in the game, and can be a good emotion builder.

But looks like they don't have the time and budget to make this a 30 epsiode

Jul 23, 2010 5:58 PM

Jun 2009
*Nosebleed*.
Did I mention I'm in love?
Jul 23, 2010 6:06 PM

Jan 2010
4 out of 5: Liked it (your vote)
Jul 23, 2010 6:24 PM

Nov 2007
Wow, I really loved this episode.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jul 23, 2010 6:49 PM

Oct 2009
he.. total 24 episode.. but will be another story with 6 different character...

huft.. i dont like anime like this

I like Haruka-Junichi pair though...

i dont like Junichi with another pair.. >.<

Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

43 by nixshiki »»
Mar 18, 6:21 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

300 by Glitterybugs »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

249 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

144 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 18, 2023 8:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.