MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Darker than BLACK - Kuro no Keiyakusha Gaiden Episode 4 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha Gaiden »» Darker than BLACK - Kuro no Keiyakusha Gaiden Episode 4 Discussion

Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Darker than BLACK - Kuro no Keiyakusha Gaiden Episode 4 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

187 73.62%
4 out of 5: Liked it

38 14.96%
3 out of 5: It was OK

22 8.66%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 1.57%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 1.18%
Voters: 254

07-23-10, 2:47 AM

rurisunshine said:
DId Yin actually say she loved hei???

Not 100% sure, but i think she did. That was rather surprising.
I don't know what Hei answered, though.

07-23-10, 7:41 AM

Darktrickster said:
well i just emailed bonesaboutseason 3, waiting for there reply now. anyways, guys if u hear any info about season 3 plz share

You seriously think they will just tell you like this? They won't even answer you, since you propably wrote the email in english, and not japanese.

Btw:
http://bssubs.net/2010/07/dtb-ova-4-status/

07-23-10, 9:27 AM

viral_hun said:
Darktrickster said:
well i just emailed bonesaboutseason 3, waiting for there reply now. anyways, guys if u hear any info about season 3 plz share

You seriously think they will just tell you like this? They won't even answer you, since you propably wrote the email in english, and not japanese.

Btw:
http://bssubs.net/2010/07/dtb-ova-4-status/

i know that, but this will show that there are ppl who are intersted in it outside japan, which is the purpose of writing it in english. but tbh, i was naive enough to have some hopes of them replying, maybe bcz i rly want one.... btw something else; if u read my other posts on the "any chance for a season 3" thread and opened the link to the article, i had been asking for the original poster of the link who actually found it about wat it means, he told me that he got it on 4chan and that it was translated on the website and on some IRC, and it also had a list of who will be working on it. so there is a rumor that there might be one. i tried to look for the scan on 4chan but that site is just one big heap of mess with no search function,google wasnt helpful as well....

anyways, i think we may here some more info in the next few days.......

07-23-10, 11:20 PM

darker than black ova 4 is subbed is out http://godspeedotaku.blogspot.com/

but i am waiting for bss enjoy guys

07-24-10, 1:15 AM

Well I watched God-Speed-Subs, which I thought were fine.

Even after watching Seasons 1, 2, and this OVA, I still don't understand so much of what happened.

Was the Yin in the black suit the evil killing part, and the Yin in the white suit the part that loved Hei and wanted to be killed before her awakening? Also, I don't really understand the awakening. Why Yin? And what does it mean anyway? Was she made to kill contractors or something? Why?

Anyways, great end to the OVAs, and I see how they tied it into Season 2. I would always welcome another season or OVA in the future!

9/10

07-24-10, 2:51 AM

rurisunshine said:
DId Yin actually say she loved hei???

didn't you heard her? yes she said it.

07-24-10, 2:59 AM

Wow man. I don't know if its just me but im still with AMber X Hei >_<
Good episode i guess >< Dont' think there will be a third season IMO
Why DO THEY ALWAYS KILL MY FAV CHARACTERS
amber. then suou?
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL

07-24-10, 3:32 AM

Literally, she said she liked Hei... I guess it could be interpreted as love.

Ah... I loved this series so much. I hope this isn't the last time we'll see Hei.

07-24-10, 3:44 AM

The only thing that was good in the OVA was the link between the stories, but everything else failed in comparison to season 1 and 2. S2 > S1 > OVA.

07-24-10, 4:02 AM

Finally she said that she liked Hei!
But too bad Hei didn't answer >.<
Well,at least Hei said he didn't want to lose anymore people who are important to him ^-^

07-24-10, 4:18 AM

Great fighting animation in this episode. I really enjoyed these 4 episodes. As a series though (Season 1+2+ova), it could use more background information. I just feel like there are still things that could be explained.

07-24-10, 4:33 AM

If I just saw that I hugged a guy like what Hei hugged, I think I would electrocute him the first chance I got too.

07-24-10, 4:35 AM

saxophone15 said:
Great fighting animation in this episode. I really enjoyed these 4 episodes. As a series though (Season 1+2+ova), it could use more background information. I just feel like there are still things that could be explained.

Yeah. When Hei is first sneaking up on the first French troop with his mask on and the music gradually gets louder... Epic.

07-24-10, 5:43 AM

Wow action packed opening 10 mins XD i really enjoyed the OVA but there has to be a season 3 >.<

07-24-10, 6:30 AM

Loved the OVA and this episode in particular. Knowing what happened in season 2, this was probably as upbeat an ending as they could've done. Like everyone else has said, I hope we get more. Suffering from Hei and Yin withdrawal already...

07-24-10, 7:04 AM

NOT AT ALL satisfied with this ep!! BONES, you better give us a season 3...or else!!!!

07-24-10, 7:49 AM

Obvious open ending is obvious. If we wait long enough we will get another season i would expect.
The action was pretty good, i didn't understand that one guy's power was but he just flung walls around. It didn't really tell us anything new, but just closed the gap between seasons. Despite that i still liked the episode.

07-24-10, 8:18 AM

This episode was pure awesome , especially when Yin confessed to Hei <3 . Also, lots of things in season 2 are starting to make sense ..
NEED MORE DTB 8D !!!

07-24-10, 8:37 AM

helur said:
Obvious open ending is obvious. If we wait long enough we will get another season i would expect.
The action was pretty good, i didn't understand that one guy's power was but he just flung walls around. It didn't really tell us anything new, but just closed the gap between seasons. Despite that i still liked the episode.
i hope ur right about waiting so they give us a season 3, however i dunno if u read this but the director said that season 2 is the end of dtb so.... any ideas about wat would that mean?

07-24-10, 11:11 AM

I hate it how every girl Hei develops a relationship with has to die.

Sucks to be Hei in that aspect. Nevertheless, I watch DTB b/c of him-- the most badass character imo.
Modified by Monotony, 07-24-10, 11:31 AM

Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices