MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

ANYONE LIVE IN CONROE, TX???
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Forum Games »» ANYONE LIVE IN CONROE, TX???

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Do you live in Conroe?
Yeah and I go to that school and I think we might be good friends so I'll PM you/reply :D (YESS! TY)
 
1 6.25%
YEAH BUT I DONT GO TO THAT SCHOOL! D: (PM me anyway? Maybe we can still be friends :D)
 
1 6.25%
Yeah but I'm older than High School...:/ (Fuck. e-e)
 
1 6.25%
No, but I wish you were moving to my town DX
 
2 12.50%
No, I live near the city though.
 
0.00%
No, but i live in TX.
 
4 25.00%
No, and I live in a diff state
 
7 43.75%
Voters: 16

#1
07-20-10, 7:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 154
I live in Spring, TX (20miles south of Conroe, 20miles north of Houston) right now but me & my mom are going to be moving to an apartment in Conroe, TX in 2 weeks or so and I'll be going to Conroe High School and I really want some friends who are anime and manga fans! It sucks because usually I end up having friends who arent interested in anime and so it's boring not being able to talk about my obsession D: I want to have some anime freaks as friends for once!!! xD So anyway..Im gonna be in 10th grade...but I wouldent mind younger or older friends as long as your nice ^^. I hate preps, btw. If there is anybody here who goes to Conroe High School, is an anime and manga fan (otaku), and doesent mind adding a new girl to their group of friends, PM me or reply to this thread ^^.
 
#2
07-20-10, 7:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 51
lmao
 
#3
07-20-10, 7:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 154
Deesnuts said:
lmao


Whats so funny? o-o
 
#4
07-20-10, 7:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1023
Yes.
 
#5
07-20-10, 8:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 66
OtakuGirl01 said:
I live in Spring, TX (20miles south of Conroe, 20miles north of Houston) right now but me & my mom are going to be moving to an apartment in Conroe, TX in 2 weeks or so and I'll be going to Conroe High School and I really want some friends who are anime and manga fans! It sucks because usually I end up having friends who arent interested in anime and so it's boring not being able to talk about my obsession D: I want to have some anime freaks as friends for once!!! xD So anyway..Im gonna be in 10th grade...but I wouldent mind younger or older friends as long as your nice ^^. I hate preps, btw. If there is anybody here who goes to Conroe High School, is an anime and manga fan (otaku), and doesent mind adding a new girl to their group of friends, PM me or reply to this thread ^^.

If you're hot i can be there in a few days.(takes awhile by bike)
 
#6
07-20-10, 8:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 432
Deesnuts said:
lmao
Deesnuts said:
lmao
Deesnuts said:
lmao
Deesnuts said:
lmao
Deesnuts said:
lmao
Deesnuts said:
lmao
Deesnuts said:
lmao
Deesnuts said:
lmao
Deesnuts said:
lmao
Deesnuts said:
lmao
Deesnuts said:
lmao
Deesnuts said:
lmao

"FUCK ANIME, I'M GOING CAR RACING."
 
#7
07-20-10, 8:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1324
everyone is moving to Conroe,TX now
 
 
#9
07-20-10, 8:18 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 287
Oh my God. Can someone kill it pleeeease?
 
07-20-10, 8:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1023
SaintZEFI said:
Oh my God. Can someone kill it pleeeease?
I'm on it, ma'am.

 
07-20-10, 8:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 154
Xjellocross said:
http://myanimelist.net/users.php?q=&loc=Conroe&agelow=&agehigh=&g=


Yeah but some people dont list their location.
 
07-20-10, 8:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 154
SaintZEFI said:
Oh my God. Can someone kill it pleeeease?


Wtf why? Im just looking for friends? >-> Is that such a crime? I believe this is the SPAM folder.
 
07-20-10, 8:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 0
This isn't the correct way to make friends.
future mod candidate 2018
 
07-20-10, 8:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 154
What? Is there a problem with this thread? >->
 
07-20-10, 8:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 154
Pocket_monster said:
This isn't the correct way to make friends.


Then what is? Otakus are hard to find in rl.
 
07-20-10, 8:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1023
OtakuGirl01 said:
Pocket_monster said:
This isn't the correct way to make friends.


Then what is? Otakus are hard to find in rl.
What made you think you would find people on the internet that live near your exact location that go to your exact school and share the same exact hobbies?
 
07-20-10, 8:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 432
Otaku's lol

"FUCK ANIME, I'M GOING CAR RACING."
 
07-20-10, 8:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1023
LoveyDoveyiCab said:
Otaku's lol
 
07-20-10, 8:31 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 75
OtakuGirl01 said:
SaintZEFI said:
Oh my God. Can someone kill it pleeeease?


Wtf why? Im just looking for friends? >-> Is that such a crime? I believe this is the SPAM folder.
Some people are dumb, and they forget where they are, which is why they flame you.

OtakuGirl01 said:
What? Is there a problem with this thread? >->
Not at all.
 
07-20-10, 8:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 154
Gauchorino said:
OtakuGirl01 said:
SaintZEFI said:
Oh my God. Can someone kill it pleeeease?


Wtf why? Im just looking for friends? >-> Is that such a crime? I believe this is the SPAM folder.
Some people are dumb, and they forget where they are, which is why they flame you.

OtakuGirl01 said:
What? Is there a problem with this thread? >->
Not at all.


THANK YOU.

And there might be someone who lives here, you never know. And if you dont even live in Conroe, why are you looking at this topic anyway?

And Otaku means people who like anime and manga. Is there something wrong with that phrase?
 
Top
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices