MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

K-ON!! Episode 16 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» K-On!! »» K-ON!! Episode 16 Discussion

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
View Poll Results: K-ON!! Episode 16 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

119 63.64%
4 out of 5: Liked it

45 24.06%
3 out of 5: It was OK

19 10.16%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 1.07%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.07%
Voters: 187

07-28-10, 10:11 AM

Now i become more and more obsessed with mugi, she is so damn cute !!

07-28-10, 11:03 AM

Maids should definitely wear cat ears.
The profit would raise.

Reduce CO2 emission: Breathe less.

08-02-10, 7:57 AM

Aarghh, what is up with all those one-on-one episodes with Mugi. First Ritsu, then Azu-chan, it's too cute.

08-07-10, 9:16 PM

This started off slowly, but I loved how it finished. And I had no idea that Ritsu was such a capable cook. As for Yui, she always finds a new way to be annoying and cute at the same time. To say she's hopeless is beyond redundant at this point.

08-08-10, 7:36 AM

Cute but little boring.

And i didn't get the whole waitress-cat ear thing. We would she ever think something like that?

08-10-10, 1:04 AM

Monad said:
Cute but little boring.

And i didn't get the whole waitress-cat ear thing. We would she ever think something like that?

It's how the LMC members have influenced her.

She's been forced to wear cat ears so many times, she's grown accustomed to it, to the point where she apparently thinks that not wearing cat ears is abnormal in any situation.

08-13-10, 4:06 PM

i love Azu-nyah X3 omg and Ritsus brother is so cute 2!!! i laughed when he went back into the bathroom XD hmm i wish i was in the light music club... if i had 2 pick a character im most like in the light music club it would be Mugi i guess DX but anyway this was a cute epi ^.^ i loved it when Mugi did th guitar thing and when Azu said she would make tea and then got those weird eyes XD

08-15-10, 6:17 PM

Yapaarriii!!!

I love Azu-nyan :D

08-18-10, 4:02 AM

I liked Yui's stickers ^^ I want one ..

08-19-10, 11:31 AM

Transformation complete.

08-22-10, 11:09 AM

More azu-nyan cuteness~!
and Mugi-chan playing the guitar XD

09-16-10, 2:39 AM

The pace of the show has somewhat slowed down in the last two episodes...buuut it was still good overall. Watching the world through Azu-nyan's eyes is always interesting, the part I found particularly amusing was when she was alone with Mugi-chan in the club room, the two make such a funny mix. My moe-meter for Tsumugi is going up with each episode. And of course, Yui was doing a fantastic job at slacking off as always.

09-20-10, 11:58 AM

Omg ! That was an awesome episode, 10/5 !
Azunyan <333

Don't waitresses wear Cat-Ears?

10-12-10, 6:46 PM

aww, what a cute episode. Yui's getting me in the mood for stickers. Wait? Ricchan can COOK!? Awesome sewing abilitites Mio ^^ Mugi-chan you still never fail to make me smile. Congrat's Azu-nyan you are an official member of the light music club! "applaud*
"Maids have to wear cat ears, right?"

11-08-10, 12:05 AM

Oh my goshness... Such an awesome episode... this one was much better than the plainess from the last one... Really had lots of remarkable moments... I really liked this episode a lot.... Maybe not as awesome as ep 10 or the Summer Fest one but it was really great!

First of all the Mugi x Azusa moments.... dude Mugi went overboard this time!!! She was really cute doing all that stuff!!! For real! I have always thought that Mugi's really moe and awesome but this lone scene made me reconsider my own favorite Keion girl standings and this skyrocketed Mugi to the first place! She's seriously the cutest and best thing of the whole Keion Universe! Screw music, Mugi's the best! And I'm probably gonna die when I hear her singing or at least wheni hear her song xDDD

Then the Mio Azusa bits.... Well it's a given... Azusa admires and loves Mio so I'm not really surprised of Azunyan's actions in this bits, yet she was great... Lola t the whole let's practice, oh no but I want some tea but let's practice and Ritsu banging in xD... OH btw I'm surprised Ritsu can cook and do hand sewing!!! NEver thought she'd be capable of those! She being the more male-ish girl of the whole band makes her supposedly less skilled in house chores, yet she surprises us and she really cooks well.. I doubt her cooking skils be on par of Ui's yet she can cook! And lol at Satoshi! Hey get out the WC! xD Dun be shy... Girls dun bite....

And then Yui... Oh Yui Yui Yui... you're so dumb but so cute at the same time... Oh Yui... you and your stickers... Stickers over use is not cute and I'm happy that you know that and you put just some here and there and just one to identify stuff that needs so... The Keionbu bit was awesome... so... wow... And her song... I loved her song! And Ton-chan too!

I kinda miss Sawako... I wanna see her again...

Signs,
Green

06-11-11, 6:51 PM

I didn't know Ritsu can cook. You can never judge someone by their appearance lol.

08-07-11, 8:45 PM

Spend enough time alone with Mugi and you WILL go lez for her.

Ritsu is still my favorite character.

09-26-11, 9:02 PM

"Fun things are fun" Yui.

That's wisdom for you

02-29-12, 11:15 AM

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi mugi so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-08-12, 12:46 AM

asdf1248 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"Eh? Waitresses wear cat ears, right?"

Oh Azusa, what has the Light Music Club done to you...

Hahaha

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices