MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 15 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru »» Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 15 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
View Poll Results: Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 15 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

21 44.68%
4 out of 5: Liked it

15 31.91%
3 out of 5: It was OK

8 17.02%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 6.38%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 47

07-19-10, 6:10 AM

Pheefa said:
Okay, so now I'm imagining Sodom rolling around on the floor, picking up dust.
As adorable as that image is, I should try and get it out of my head.
The next episode previews are the highlight of each episode >__<

ellette said:

akromataof said:
Also, i think Luca should cut his fingernails...a bit...
Ahahah yeahh. That scene with him and Luka outside was touching, but it kind of ruins the mood when Luka raises up his hand to touch Yuki's face and all you can think is "eww gross" XD

Wha~~t? Luka's sharp devilish fingernails are hot!

I love Luka and his fingernails. Those fingernails are always shinning, he probably makes some manicure XD cough i wouldnt mind to be scratched by his hands cough
Anyway, who was the girl (or guy) in the preview with Kanata? im so curious;D
Sodom cleaning, hahahahah!
well i guess next ep we will have Takashiro´s hotness part II!
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 飛ぶ

07-19-10, 6:55 AM

I think the way the action moves so slowly, fits the left chapters - after all the episode 15th is about 20st manga chapter. ( so only about 13 more chapters to make? ). Also new opening seems that ending or many episodes will be unfortunately fillers :<
The ending is nice, Yuki and others look pretty, in opening too much Luka -is he main character? And I didn't like Takashiro's fanservice~
Modified by Darkmaya, 07-19-10, 6:59 AM

07-19-10, 7:29 AM

Takashiro's hotness in the episode gave me the nosebleed, especially at the end of the episode. Of course Luca is still as hot as ever, and depressed. Who won't be depressed if the person you love doesn't remember you? His thought about Yuki/them before they separate at the gate was touching. I wonder what Luca will do when Yuki remembers? What Yuki will do? How will they feel? I got a feeling that their past was painful, that's why Yuki wanted to forget. I think their past is starting to be revealed slowly. I really wish to learn about their past, and Takashiro's past. I hope I will learn some of those in the next episode.

07-19-10, 8:59 AM

I really want to know who was the girl behind Takashiro & Kanata in the ending? Was it Yomi Giou? Who is she?

07-19-10, 12:00 PM

Loved the Takashiro-san fanservice!!! What the hell is he planning to do with Yuki? And...Luka and Yuki would you two please just go on and kiss already!!!!

07-19-10, 12:35 PM

AriaVengeance said:
I really want to know who was the girl behind Takashiro & Kanata in the ending? Was it Yomi Giou? Who is she?

Yeah, it's Yomi.
Apparently,

07-19-10, 1:26 PM

Is it only me; or did I find Takashiro's legs/feet rather scary in contrary with his upper hawtness? XD

Nonetheless this episode was so cool!
Hotsuma is so cute!!

Linalee-Stratos said:
Cosmonaut said:
Takashiro-sama fan service!
WIN!
A lot of 'My Master' this season

Fanservie is always good, at least 99% of the time haha!
Mm and yea alot of 'My Master' in this season!

Kamiya so far did great job voicing Kuroto!

Next episode seems interesting I can't wait!

07-19-10, 2:17 PM

were did ya found the preview for ep 16 ???

07-19-10, 2:43 PM

Thanks Yuki_Giou for clearing it up. I'm actually suprise.......

07-20-10, 12:59 AM

Nice episode, the new characters seemed interesting~ Hotsuma was cute~

07-20-10, 6:57 AM

And here I thought we'd finally get some revelations this episode. Instead we got a lot of talking on the way to the main house... Sigh. I wish they'd move the story along already! Maybe next week something will happen?
What is up with Kuroto anyway?

07-20-10, 7:27 AM

Lol @ Hotsuma's face when he was told to go to school ang get Yuki's notes. <3

Optime olere occisum hostem!

07-20-10, 7:30 AM

So, this episode was pretty much just fanservice and introducing 3 more characters. Except the fanservice was lame. If I have to sit through Big-Boobs McGee boinging all over the place in High School of the Dead, can't I get more serviceable fanservice here? Takashiro with no shirt on is boring, and Luka stroking Yuki's face for the hundredth time is boring.

07-20-10, 2:54 PM

Pheefa said:
Orulyon said:

i also cant find Uraboku doujin, damn. The anime lacks popularity so it must be because of that i guess...

IKR!! This displeases me.
Its really depressing how due to lack of popularity we don't have enough of yaoi/shounen-ai animes to feed on.

Pheefa said:
ellette said:

akromataof said:
Ahahah yeahh. That scene with him and Luka outside was touching, but it kind of ruins the mood when Luka raises up his hand to touch Yuki's face and all you can think is "eww gross" XD

Wha~~t? Luka's sharp devilish fingernails are hott!
+1

@akromataof then for sure you don't like Sebastian right?

07-22-10, 8:36 AM

Ah finally, I was able to catch up. No subbed HQ still available. Aw, new arc and new OP. Still yummy Luka in the OP. My eyes were feasting with so many bishies in this episode (or should I say since the past episodes?). Hotsuma was so funny. I just love him in this episode. I was like a fool grinning when seeing Takashiro's hotness. Oh shit, more master thing here.

I'm anticipating the upcoming revelation and war. I can't wait to see Takashiro X Reiga upcoming scenes.

07-26-10, 8:30 PM

I waited for 2 weeks for this episode because i didnt have internet.
it was an ok, not that much action in this episode but there were still some cute moments

08-23-10, 8:21 PM

The only thing that I liked in this episode was...

KAMIYA HIROSHI AHSDNAZMHAZJHDFSRDJMRSKHFWIRKSH FUUUUU. I came when I heard him! *off to 16*

09-08-10, 7:44 AM

futoro looks like a little luka

I Believe In hate at First sight. [Imagination, Bliss with No Cost.]

04-07-11, 6:54 PM

I really like Yuki`s outfit this episode...purple vest thing...hes very fashionable

Hooray for the emo chess player....

His butler....holy water....divine prophecies...seductive poses? what is going on!?

wow an entire episode of travelling and greetings...grrr

03-06-12, 6:25 AM

Abbyrose said:
Yay for Takashiro bath scenes...lol anyways all of the characters and their we have to protect Yuki every minute because he is so special blah blah blah we all love him attitudes are getting really annoying.
ellette said:
Yeeah this whole everyone being obsessed with Yuki is kind of creeping me out. Really, you can't blame Shuusei for being so insecure about his relationship with Hotsuma when all the latter does is fawn over and protect Yuki >__> I'm assuming it's because he's supposed to be their like, shining beacon of hope or something. But they really don't have to rub their love in our faces every other scene~

Another incredibly slow episode. I can't remember totally, but I don't think it was this slow for the first 10 or so episodes, yeah? I wouldn't even be surprised if we didn't get any solid answers next week either. That said, we better.

Loved the cute scene where Yuki and the new guy bumped heads <3 And I'm wondering what's up with Kuroto. He acts kind of suspicious, but it might be nothing.

akromataof said:

Agree with both of these. Seriously, everyone is going totally Gokudera over Yuki.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices