MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Aoi Hana Chapter 34 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Aoi Hana »» Aoi Hana Chapter 34 Discussion

View Poll Results: Aoi Hana Chapter 34 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

11 84.62%
4 out of 5: Liked it

2 15.38%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 13

07-17-10, 5:27 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ahhhhh finally a little progress here and I can't wait for the next chapter. But anyways I wonder how long they will last or will Ah-chan fall in love with Fumi-chan?!

07-17-10, 8:21 PM

I seriously hate how the mangaka tells the story: sometimes I don't know where are the characters, if the things are happening in the past or present or even how are the ones talking, but it's good to know that at least something is happening.

07-18-10, 9:30 AM

My face at the end of the chapter:
8DDDD

Progress is awesome.

07-18-10, 7:42 PM

This chapter was pure win in my opinion. I think every chapter is getting better and better. The anticipation is really gonna kill me at this rate...

07-19-10, 6:00 AM

first date is coming :)

07-19-10, 11:29 AM

After reading this, I squealed with joy like a little girl. A date - FINALLY!

07-24-10, 8:37 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW O//////////O

This chapter made me rate it one point higher, actually! If it goes on like this, I might screw the flaws and give it even an 8 ;o

So cute!!!

07-25-10, 1:43 AM

This chapter was so cute! I can't wait to see if Fumi and Akira's dating works out :D

07-28-10, 5:36 AM

Finally a date!!! Jeezz.. took them long enough ><

08-15-10, 8:10 AM

Hurray! A date! It's funny, as "slow paced" as this manga is, it always keeps me on the edge of my seat x] So much anticipation

09-02-10, 6:19 AM

I think that they will find very quickly that just going out on a date will be nothing more then what their normal status-quo was before. they were really close friends that told each other everything and were always together. A date would be just like when they went out to that coffee shop though it might be slightly more awkward for Akira sense she will likely think that something should be different about the interaction.
I'm thinking that they will likely notice that everything was the same the whole time and try to do something like kiss ^_^ this would please me.

; Kaigen
-"Just an ordinary woman who won't ever regret, being with the person she loves."
(Rokujou Ruri, Azure Dream, manga)

-"Shinobu, even if this body should turn to ash, I will never leave you."
(Naitou Momoko, shoujo-sect, manga)

09-14-10, 6:16 PM

Meh, I dunno how I feel about this. I mean, it's kind of expected but at the same time it's a little disappointing, just because it's pairing up the main characters after -not- having them be a couple for such a long time. I'm also just generally not sure if Akira's interesting enough as a character to be a good match for Fumi, at least from a storytelling perspective. I mean, Fumi always pretty much stole the show for depth, and Sugimoto was probably the only other character who came close, so that worked pretty well, but with the whole friend dynamic being established between them I'm not sure how I see Akira and Fumi's relationship working. Them getting together takes away some external sources of conflict for both of them and given their existing relationship, I'm not sure them dating is likely to introduce new conflicts (as Fumi and Sugimoto's relationship did).

Plus, Akira being new to dating, and Fumi being... Fumi, I'm predicting that any situation requiring one of them to make the first move will go on for at least seven months.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices