MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bakuman Chapter 94 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bakuman. »» Bakuman Chapter 94 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Bakuman Chapter 94 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

24 75.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

7 21.88%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 3.13%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 32

07-16-10, 5:23 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OH SHOOT! Run my beloved Iwase before Niizuma captures your heart!
... nowadays it seems as if she's being thrown all over the place. Nothing bad better happen to her.

... on the other hand the tea party was quite hilarious.

07-16-10, 5:36 AM

loved the tea party ^^

...rNr...
"In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same."

07-16-10, 5:48 AM

iwase and niizuma would be a strange couple. Though i'm starting to laugh about the unwritten jokes, already.
Devils don't ask Gods for favors!
My Youtube Channel with german Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/belarion87
LP: SMW Hacks, Terranigma 2, Aquaria

07-16-10, 5:55 AM

HawthorneKitty said:
OH SHOOT! Run my beloved Iwase before Niizuma captures your heart!

In b4 IwasexEiji shipping posts. You love her so much, I might just support IwasexHawthorne. No one else seems to be a good match for her.

Wonderful chapter, and that's just because of Aoki's presence alone. Why did she have to get the most attention in the worst arc of the manga. PCP's art flaw looked pretty obvious to me, as soon as they showed the comparison between PCP and Crow.

07-16-10, 6:33 AM

Loved the chapter. Hiramaru was funny and enjoyable as ever, Yoshida's tricks working well as usual and PCP is finally heading towards a good direction. And what more Eji will go even hard on them from now, just the thing i wanted to see

P.S. 10/10 for showing Luffy in this chapter XD
The Yorozuya without Shinpachi is like Shinpachi without Glasses

07-16-10, 6:34 AM

I never realized the things about the art of WSJ and PCP. I fail orz. But a small improvement can really do wonders to the manga. Will this really beat Natural and Crow?
Shizuka may try to come from behind though after what happened. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Tea party was hilarious. Hiramaru never fails to crack me up.

I ship IwasexNiizuma ;)

07-16-10, 8:56 AM

Well, they had spent so much time on improving the storyline that they didn't really think of the art until now. :P Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter....will they get better or will there be an unforeseen problem?
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)

07-16-10, 9:01 AM

belarion said:
iwase and niizuma would be a strange couple. Though i'm starting to laugh about the unwritten jokes, already.

yeah i same here i could also see what will might happen in the next chapters...

and the tea party was so good and himaro's edittor was so devious

07-16-10, 9:39 AM

Love EijixIwase actually being written into the story. The comment about art made me think of Bleach around the Vizard arc when the art became harder and more battle shounen. It's amazing how many things you notice about what's going on Jump after reading this manga.

07-16-10, 11:17 AM

"Shizuka-Kun seems pretty gloomy"
*Shizuka-Kun runs out of the room* xD

07-16-10, 11:35 AM

They showed Naruto, One Piece and Bleach

It's an automatic 5/5

Anyways, I didn't suspect that would be the problem. Also s anyone else thinking that Eiji is getting a little too perfect?

07-16-10, 12:07 PM

So, Mashiro was the cause off their downfall?? Well at least he figured it out.

07-16-10, 1:50 PM

Quickfox said:
So, Mashiro was the cause off their downfall?? Well at least he figured it out.

It isn't a down fall at all. That style of art is great is its own way. But you can't expect it to top the Jump charts
The Yorozuya without Shinpachi is like Shinpachi without Glasses

07-16-10, 1:58 PM

Poor Hiramaru :( When will he ever get a break?

07-16-10, 8:38 PM

I'm worried he might be headed for another breakdown. hopefully dropping out of school will cut his stress levels a bit, but I doubt he'll let it.

I wonder how Eiji and Iwase will respond?

07-16-10, 9:17 PM

b-but Eiji's obviously asexual. Pairing him up with anyone would ruin it. T^T That's why I find it so amusing that Iwase's probably going to fall for him now.(She has absolutely no luck in love...)
Plus I'm shipping IwasexMiura super hard anyway.

Anywaaaay AWESOME chapter. Reminded me of why I love this manga. God, so much happened as well...

I just love them showing popular manga because it means that Obata's had to copy that style, and he does a pretty damn good job of it. (He is TOO talented...)

07-16-10, 11:11 PM

Smochi said:

I just love them showing popular manga because it means that Obata's had to copy that style, and he does a pretty damn good job of it. (He is TOO talented...)

I agree! I wish he could give some of that talent to me, its probably overflowing!

But Eiji is quickly becoming me favorite character

07-17-10, 2:15 AM

Hiramaru arguing with two editors over Aoki's tea preferences was hilarious. Miura needs to buck up or Eiji'll steal Iwase.

07-17-10, 5:14 AM

The Earl Grey fight XD "You bastard, you told me she likes Earl Grey!" Awesome ^^

07-17-10, 6:30 AM

Yes! Finally, Eiji said that it can beat +Natural and Crow. That's what i really wanted to hear ^^

The tea party was hilarious.

And "It's the + . " "Yeah let's make it +PCP"
Haha lmao xD

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices