Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 16, 2010 2:47 PM
Nov 2009
Good episode, beach maid cafe, too bad we didnt see too much of Usui's bishoneness in this episode! but the new ending song... WOW! misa looks different in some of those pictures..
Jul 16, 2010 3:42 PM

Apr 2010
SolDeMav said:
i dont understand why he wouldn't let her go out in her bikini. . . .

Because he doesn't want the other guys to see her in that outfit? :p

Optime olere occisum hostem!
Jul 16, 2010 3:44 PM

Aug 2009
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BEST EPISODE YET!

This was a episode i was REALLY excited for and waiting for!

I love this show!!

I REALLY HOPE they put the episode with the fireworks scene and her birthday episode in the anime!
Jul 16, 2010 4:13 PM

Feb 2009
Amazing episode. Nice new ending loved it all <3
Jul 16, 2010 5:07 PM

Jun 2009
One of the best episodes! *-* Totally loved it! I even hold my breath when I was watching it -shot-
New ending is cool~ Misaki seems different than usual in it O.o
サービスサービス
Jul 16, 2010 5:20 PM

Jun 2010
Somehow Usui's jealousy really resonated with me. Nice episode, and again Usui was just stunned at seeing frightened Misa.
Jul 16, 2010 6:51 PM

Dec 2009
I wish Usui would ruin my summer vacation ^.^
Jul 16, 2010 7:27 PM

Jun 2010
this was such a GOOD episode :D Usui's jealousy..haha he gave her a hicky just so she wouldn't be seen by anyone else in that bikini -_- and the "ghost" scene was great too..10 points to Aoi finding them too. the whole "just realize you love Usui" part should help move things along ((finally...))
Jul 16, 2010 7:38 PM

Jan 2010
Wow, this episode Usui managed to irritate me...
Jul 16, 2010 8:20 PM
Nov 2009
Spaidy_ said:
Amazing episode. Nice new ending loved it all <3

this^
Jul 16, 2010 9:18 PM
Feb 2009
Epic Lmao didn't expect that kiss on the back at all
Jul 16, 2010 10:00 PM
Feb 2009
h_malone16 said:
this was such a GOOD episode :D Usui's jealousy..haha he gave her a hicky just so she wouldn't be seen by anyone else in that bikini -_- and the "ghost" scene was great too..10 points to Aoi finding them too. the whole "just realize you love Usui" part should help move things along ((finally...))

OMG I am so dumb lol. I was trying to figure out how people would notice where he kissed her. I even considered the possibility that it rubbed off some sunscreen on her back that would cause the area he kissed to tan. Oh well, I guess we all have our moments.
Jul 16, 2010 10:19 PM

Apr 2008
cute episode as always

Jul 16, 2010 10:42 PM

Jun 2007
I loved it when Usui was holding Misa-chan after scaring her. <333

Jul 16, 2010 10:46 PM

Jun 2007
SolDeMav said:

Probably because he didn't want other guys seeing her in the bikini.

Jul 16, 2010 11:55 PM

Jan 2010
Haha, if this were a drama you'd all be like "OMG, WHAT A WEIRDO, HE GAVE HER A LOVE BITE!"
"OMG, HE'S SUCH A STALKER!"
Jul 17, 2010 12:16 AM

Jul 2010
Cosmonaut said:
SolDeMav said:

Probably because he didn't want other guys seeing her in the bikini.

Precisely.

Okay, now here's something I don't understand. When they first meet up with the manager they all made comments about her tan. Then right after that (as well as throughout the episode) Aoi and others make comments about UV rays and being in the sun in general. So, is it "unattractive" or something to have a tan by Japan's standards? I'm from America, and here it's quite the opposite. I'm very fair skinned and often get teased about it. Is it the other way around in Japan?
Jul 17, 2010 12:22 AM

Jun 2010
Iilia said:
Okay, now here's something I don't understand. When they first meet up with the manager they all made comments about her tan. Then right after that (as well as throughout the episode) Aoi and others make comments about UV rays and being in the sun in general. So, is it "unattractive" or something to have a tan by Japan's standards? I'm from America, and here it's quite the opposite. I'm very fair skinned and often get teased about it. Is it the other way around in Japan?

All ive ever read is that fair skin in Japan is still considered more proper, dont know if they mean more for appearance or just culture wise, similar how dying your hair is looked down upon as well in Japan. But then again this is probably the older more conservative generation, nowadays plenty of American fads are making their way to Japan.......for better or worse.
Jul 17, 2010 12:24 AM
Apr 2010
This episode was just full of laughter for me. Misaki, I love you! HHHHNNGGGG!!!!!
So moe!!!
Jul 17, 2010 12:38 AM

Dec 2009
The "kiss-mark" part was surprising and funny xD ..
Can Aoi really be more annoying than that?
New ed is awesome <3 , will we get new op too *_* ?
Jul 17, 2010 12:49 AM

May 2008
Great episode, I enjoyed it a lot, but the new ending surprised me~ It's good~
Jul 17, 2010 3:05 AM

Mar 2010
Oooo, a new ending song..I liked the video more than the song..It was like it was showing parts from the past and from the future...
Now, the episode was nice..In the usual mood.I really missed Kanou, though..
Jul 17, 2010 4:03 AM

May 2008
Suzuna and the watermelon are the best things in this episode

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 17, 2010 6:10 AM

Mar 2010
Another good episode! Two in a row! I enjoyed the new ending. Little Usui was cute and the shot of Misa and Usui at the end!
I hope they get enough of the story covered. I look forward to next week!
Jul 17, 2010 10:57 AM

Apr 2009
Yay, more development! :D
Jul 17, 2010 12:22 PM

Feb 2009
New ED but no new OP? Whatever, I still don't like them, too many flowers. ED is spoilerific, though finally we have some idea of what Usui's past is, but it's kind of obvious that he has a mysterious past. Will these spoiled events really help the development for the two? I dunno... Usui still gets on my nerves. Misa is still dishonest with her feelings. The hug from this episode was kind of a development but then it seems kinda off and weak.

This show really isn't my cup of tea. I still watch this for the hot maids wearing aprons and swimsuits though.
Jul 17, 2010 2:57 PM

Aug 2007
Yay, maid latte at the beach. Usui is really a perv. A kiss in the back :3
Jul 17, 2010 3:16 PM

May 2010
It seems like its following the Manga pretty close...
So i wonder when the Shintani guy will make an appearance.
Jul 17, 2010 5:40 PM

Sep 2009
applebomb said:
i personally think usui has a weird way of walking, when he was walking off the beach (after being disappointed seeing misa in a school swimsuit). don't you guys think?
It is not Usui's fault...the animation is just a little bit cracked XD

Finally a great ending to cover up the horrifying opening.

Normal episode. Liked the whole hug scene...more UsuiXMisaki moments needed.
Jul 17, 2010 7:28 PM

Dec 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
Finally a great ending to cover up the horrifying opening.
They should have used it to replace the opening instead.... I will miss the old ending....
Jul 17, 2010 10:09 PM

Aug 2008
Kyaa~ a kiss mark! But that's an awfully weird place to have it.
Jul 17, 2010 10:15 PM
OG Rewriter

Aug 2009
The new ED was awesome ^^

Pervy Usui is pervy, but it was so cute :D
Jul 18, 2010 7:43 AM

Jun 2009
Yatta!! I see Hinata in the new ED!! Can't wait for his appearanceXD
For this episode, it was okay but until Usui kiss Misaki's back, that was unexpected and give me chills....haha the hug part was cute. Glad to see more Aoi-chan:D

Next episode seem boring to me, but who knows?

Jul 18, 2010 6:13 PM

Jan 2010
... What in the world was Usui saying while he was napping? Whatever it was.. it was sooo adorable!

And I like the new ending.
Jul 19, 2010 1:48 AM

Jun 2008
SolDeMav said:

Because his a jealous fagot. She's not even his girlfriend and he acts like this? You don't own her you idiot. Why do people think they own someone just because they love them? And he completly ruined her day. She wasn't able to do the staff she wanted. What an asshole.
Also if you where a good guy, accompany her from the start since you realized she was scared instead of scaring the shit out of her and then playing nice.

Other than that the new girl is hot. She seems like a strong woman and the new ED was nice but didn't Misa looked a lot more feminine there? Also am i do assume that it confirms Usui being from some big rich family and that his mother left him?

SkyFade said:
Iilia said:

All i've ever read is that fair skin in Japan is still considered more proper, don't know if they mean more for appearance or just culture wise, similar how dying your hair is looked down upon as well in Japan. But then again this is probably the older more conservative generation, nowadays plenty of American fads are making their way to Japan.......for better or worse.

Tan for young girls in Japan is a little similar to the pubic hair issue. Most girls don't wax down there because they have those public baths and a clean pussy is considered something to be laughed as it supposedly look childish and also a little slutty to shave yourself there.
Tan is also considered a little slutty only more innocent than the pubic hair thing because Japanese connect fair skin on a young girl as a signal of innocent and purity.
This things i believe come from what Japanese prefer on a woman. Japanese look more for cuteness than sexiness. And something pure and innocent is always cute. Western women generally ignore being cute and concentrate on clear beauty and being sexy.
MonadJul 19, 2010 2:20 AM
Jul 19, 2010 4:32 AM

Jul 2009
greenmush said:
Suzuna and the watermelon are the best things in this episode

Agree.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2010 12:37 PM

Jul 2008
beach episode, school swimsuit=lol
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jul 19, 2010 8:43 PM

Feb 2010
haha Misaki slapped Usui's hand =P and Honoka being a little creepy and scary in this episode lol..
and i remember how the feeling when you can't go to the hot springs D: i was gonna to my very first one in china but something came and i couldnt go ><; (well..more like i refused to go w/ everyone else since i didnt wanna watch everyone else have fun while I would be sitting in the corner being depressed) *sobs* T-T

soulelle said:
here're some fangasmic pics I took from this eppy and new ED!

THAT scene:

Misa on BD:

Usui and Misa:

Usui en rouge:

Ayuzawa:

i gotta admit...i really think the pictures are really great-quality...and "Misa on BD" was personally my most fav. out of the ones you posted :)

anyways the ending song was okay..but i really like the visuals :P
Jul 19, 2010 9:14 PM

Dec 2008
Monad said:
SolDeMav said:

Because his a jealous fagot. She's not even his girlfriend and he acts like this? You don't own her you idiot. Why do people think they own someone just because they love them? And he completly ruined her day. She wasn't able to do the staff she wanted. What an asshole.
Also if you where a good guy, accompany her from the start since you realized she was scared instead of scaring the shit out of her and then playing nice.

I have to agree. When Misaki denied herself the right to relax at the onsen with the others because of Usui's hickey, I got really pissed off...and Misaki isn't even a real person! Usui was nothing but irritating in this episode. If a guy, no matter how good looking he was, treated any of my friends like that, I wouldn't stand for it at all.

It's good to finally see some development in this series, but Usui just continues to be unlikeable D:
Jul 20, 2010 5:27 PM
Jun 2010
The episode was great! The new ending is not the best song I ever heard, but its much better then the last one.
Jul 21, 2010 8:58 AM

Mar 2010
i've never posted on any sort of anime forums, but here it goes:

USUI WAS A TOTAL HOTTIE IN THAT EPISODE. ;)

omgosh. i swear, he has his eyes and attention fixed on misa-chan and that's sooo sweet! >0< can't wait for the next episodes to come.

i cheered the school swimsuit + watermelon scenes too hahah! ;)
Jul 21, 2010 10:00 AM

Dec 2008
Jeez, Ayuzawa! Go ahead and admit that you have feelings for Usui already!! Damn!!
Jul 21, 2010 10:48 AM

May 2010
Isn't that sexual harassment?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 21, 2010 12:15 PM
Jul 2009
omristier said:
The episode was great! The new ending is not the best song I ever heard, but its much better then the last one.

i think, first ending was better cuz its graphics were better :D
Jul 21, 2010 12:38 PM
Mar 2010
Has anyone ever considered that it may not be Misa in the new ED? Facial structure seems a bit off to me.
Jul 21, 2010 4:01 PM

May 2010
yayyy it followed the manga! more sexual tension ftw >8D
Jul 22, 2010 6:45 AM

Dec 2007
Awesome episode, my favourite so far.
Also. OMG this ending is... is.. o.o is so awesome.
Jul 23, 2010 4:43 PM

Jul 2008
I don't like that the most we have learned about Usui so far has been from the EDs. Also, when is the firework scene? Does that actually happen? Because they already changed the ED, and we haven't seen it yet. Is it coming soon? Ever?
Jul 23, 2010 4:45 PM

Sep 2008
The closer they get, the more boring it gets. :|
Jul 24, 2010 3:43 AM
Jul 2008
Maids at the beach must have been a sight.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Anime or manga

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 6

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2010

388 by Troy_The_Boy »»
Apr 6, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

165 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 22, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2010

128 by antoninus_v »»
Mar 21, 8:23 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Aug 26, 2010

116 by antoninus_v »»
Mar 14, 7:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.