MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» animeholics »» inroduce your self

Must be a Club Member to Reply
07-14-10, 1:09 PM

just tell us about urself and some anime you like and
your favorite anime character plz ppl introduce urselfs we wont know
what to put up if we dont know what u like
Modified by ReaperXIII, 07-29-10, 8:59 PM

07-16-10, 1:05 AM

whooo second post!!! ok enough foolishness. I love romance anime doesnt matter if its Bl, yuri or anything if it can make me cry thats even better(BTW i dont cry cuz men dont cry... they weep) sci fi would be my second fav ganre. My fav animes would be loveless, bakemonogatari, durarara, DTB S2, and sola.

and my fav character would be Matsuri Shihou from Sola cuz shes cute funny and the ending to the anime made me cry.

07-16-10, 1:49 AM

i like romance above all scifi probably next or mecha. i like all those anime you just seid i found sola espeacialy
sad he was made out of paper on the up side imortality :} but he dies at the end which was a downer for me i think i heard my heart break from this anime i think
i should go to a doctor
Modified by ReaperXIII, 07-16-10, 1:53 AM

04-17-11, 4:00 PM

Helllooooo. :D

Well. My fav character is Gaara from Naruto! I practically fell for him when I first saw him. His cold aura and stuff. My fav animes are: Naruto,Bleach, D.Grayman, Nurarihyon no mago, Gamaran, Bakuman and so on and so forth.

I am more manga than anime type and am extremly unsatisfied when I need to wait for a next chapter.

Am also a yaoi fan. Ofcourse I am a girl in love with boys so this is obvious. Hmm...
Lets say. I like sci-fi, fantasy, mecha, action, romance manga and animes. And I like collecting cards. :D

04-18-11, 1:36 PM

I really enjoy action, sci-fi, historical, and psychological, but I'm not restricted to those genre's. I will read/watch pretty much anything. My favorite's change often, but my current favorites are Terra e... and Ao no Exorcist. I don't really know what else to say about myself, so THERE that's it xD

01-03-12, 8:47 AM

Hi all, tought i should introduce myself first. I like action, fighting, samurai, martial arts, mecha and all kind of stuff that can make my blood pump harder... you know what I mean, right :D.My favorites are fate/,historys strongest disciple kenichi, fairy tail, GTO, nurarihyon no mago,and so on(too much to count ).

12-07-12, 5:57 PM

hello war i have been active lately with lots of thing i need to do and havent done welcome!!

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices