Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2010 3:54 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Me no like Shangri'la....
Oct 1, 2010 12:46 PM

Sep 2008
betsuni78 said:
Me no like Shangri'la....

Nor Noein...

So the Oroboros is a good thing? Noein didn't seem to like it - or, at least, seemed surprised by its appearance. Maybe Haruka's the key to stopping this whole "merge everything into one" plan of Noein's... Though... I'm not fully seeing why it's so evil yet, besides the fact that it seems impossible to take every possibility and just make it into one reality... Wouldn't more possibilities be continuously created as time flows?
Mar 18, 2013 6:02 PM

May 2012
I really wonder what Noein actual plan is with her...
To know from the previous episode we know that her father does research in all of this, but that that one jerk is black mailing him is kinda another concept we need to be aware of...

The part with those two researchers are quite interesting as well, now they sure know a lot more what's going on, I wonder how far their involvement will go in the whole story!

Those mechanical seahorses sure were weird!

Good episode! Especially that ending, lets see what's next!
May 9, 2015 7:24 PM

Nov 2013
This series took some getting used to. I had a hard time with the 'super power fight' sequences, as I'm more a slice of life anime viewer, as well as the "Dora the Explorer" eyes of Haruka, but I happened across this series because of my research on Euphonius' music, which is credited with the op in this series.

By ep 15, it's really starting to get interesting. I had to go back and revise my rating from a 5 to an 8. The multi-dimensional universe theme is complex and mentally challenging to stay on track with througout the story. Now I'm really waiting with anticipation to find out who's evil and who's got the best interests of the universe in mind. Everyone hates this Shangri'la character at this point, but I was thinking, what if he's the only right one--after all, no wars, no suffering, only peace? But it will be interesting to see what the writers have in mind. It's a mentally provocative theme and quite interesting from a scientific PoV, especially if time travel fascinates you.
Sep 24, 2015 7:08 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatching)

Freaky horse things... awesome episode (2nd half anyways).

Shangri-La has no war... I didn't see any people either.
Jul 15, 2016 11:52 AM

Feb 2015
I would seriously freak the hell out if I saw those weird-ass things appear in front of my house. Finally, the real enemy(?) shows up. He seems pretty powerful.
Dec 12, 2021 6:02 PM

Mar 2016
What's up with the boss of Haruka's dad implicating she can get hit by a car? That's suspicious.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 11 Discussion

zao - Jun 24, 2008

12 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Feb 6, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 7 Discussion

HaiAlwaysHungry - Mar 14, 2009

9 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Feb 5, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 4 Discussion

zao - Jun 24, 2008

11 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Feb 4, 3:30 PM

Poll: » Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 12 Discussion

Drkness19 - Apr 15, 2009

10 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 24, 2023 3:59 AM

Poll: » Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 8 Discussion

zao - Jun 24, 2008

12 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.