Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 12, 2010 5:47 PM
Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
lol Momen
I'm quiet enjoying this show.
Feb 29, 2012 11:42 AM
Dec 2010
this anime has got probably on of most forced reasoning behind all stuff that happen of all anime i've seen so far.
School teacher becomes lieutenant on his second day on ship , reasoning > there's simply none else on ship full of soldiers, ofc teacher's gonna be much better choice for Lt. position then any soldier, that makes sense XD
Sex scene in each episode , haha yeah sensei is naturaly popular among folks, if not popular enough, his imagination makes up for lack of luck in reality
Clumsiness at the point when character can't walk more then 3 steps is also interesting to watch, this time without pants as bonus .

Ofc i know it's not supposed to be picture of harsh reality and i take it as that, but this anime shine with absurdity more then any other.
Problem might be the fact that i recently watched Ergo proxy, Cowboy Bebop or Steins; Gate
Guess i just need to adjust myself to different standarts this time .

As contradiction i actually enjoy that.
Sent with Mal Updater
greenmartyFeb 29, 2012 11:49 AM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jul 10, 2015 4:06 AM

Jan 2011
It really does have the feel of something that was made in the 80's or early 90's in terms of the animation and the story. However, I'm willing to give it a chance. It seems to be a curious and uneasy mix of ecchi comedy (pratfalls leading to the pantsu shot) and drama(Lieutenant Date's untimely demise). I must admit, I'm now pretty curious about the eroge that inspired this,
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lime-iro Senkitan Episode 5 Discussion

rodac - Jul 11, 2015

0 by rodac »»
Jul 11, 2015 12:39 AM

Poll: » Lime-iro Senkitan Episode 4 Discussion

rodac - Jul 10, 2015

0 by rodac »»
Jul 10, 2015 11:32 PM

Poll: » Lime-iro Senkitan Episode 3 Discussion

rodac - Jul 10, 2015

0 by rodac »»
Jul 10, 2015 5:09 AM

Poll: » Raimuiro Senkitan Episode 1 Discussion

BloodyFate - Jul 11, 2010

6 by rodac »»
Jul 10, 2015 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.