MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin Episode 2 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin »» Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin Episode 2 Discussion

Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin Episode 2 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

127 62.56%
4 out of 5: Liked it

58 28.57%
3 out of 5: It was OK

14 6.90%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 1.97%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 203

07-13-10, 7:49 AM

I lol'd @ how they both ran away screaming at the beginning :P

+1 to best in season
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

07-13-10, 8:06 AM

werr-y said:
yamakasi said:
Aliens? Haha, okay. This show is crazy.

Question: if the time agent is from 2012, and Maya is currently in 1999, why did he say that the him on TV was him from ten years ago? Was he being very general (hard to believe when this anime is really specific on dates) or was it a bad translation?
He was talking about himself, about the kid that was bending spoons on the TV show. Why would it be a bad translation? He was younger 13 years ago... I don't get what you are getting at.

Exactly. Thirteen years ago, not ten. It's not important (like I said, maybe he was generalising by saying "a decade"... ignoring that it wasn't translated that way) but it popped out at me as weird.

07-13-10, 8:14 AM

Well a lot of questions from the first episode were answered. He's a time agent from 2012 come back to 1999 to destroy Nostradomas' Key and save the future. The other teachers killed the principal to stop him from destroying the key. Why? Just because Maya decided to find her father's killer and help destroy the key why is she taking classes? Aliens? Talk about a weird show. So, of course I liked it. :)

07-13-10, 8:17 AM

liked it, no more spoon bending for the guy though.. lol
next ep pls....

~Nyaaa~

07-13-10, 9:14 AM

Hmm... Will edit as i watch -

OMG WAR OF THE WORLDS

OMG 2012 The mayan's were right XD
Modified by realmruler1, 07-13-10, 9:56 AM

07-13-10, 9:18 AM

Good greif, that cellphone explaination was complex!

I agree with the girl in glasses; I think Maya secretley enjoys the occult and her curiosity out-weighs her alledged disslike, why else would she watch bits and peices on TV?

I bet the key is actually something really cliche, like a person (likely Maya).

Just think, people imagined the world to be that futuristic bytime the year 2000 back before the 21 century, I remember.
I also remember people panicing back in 1999 as the world was supposidly going to end.

07-13-10, 9:42 AM

Queen_Stars said:
Good greif, that cellphone explaination was complex!

I agree with the girl in glasses; I think Maya secretley enjoys the occult and her curiosity out-weighs her alledged disslike, why else would she watch bits and peices on TV?

I bet the key is actually something really cliche, like a person (likely Maya).

Just think, people imagined the world to be that futuristic bytime the year 2000 back before the 21 century, I remember.
I also remember people panicing back in 1999 as the world was supposidly going to end.

I was thinking about that myself, but Maya couldn't be the key because she already took a picture of herself and it didn't turn out as a picture of a peaceful future. I'm pretty sure it's going to be some freaky ass object that just comes out of nowhere, lol.

07-13-10, 10:14 AM

Aliens, time agents, Nostradamus' prophecy, ghosts, zombies, supernatural powers, probably some secret organisation in the following episodes - there's a limit to how much bullshit I can take.
Well, even if premises are retarded, the whole search for the Key might still be interesting. However, if Maya continues to act like a half-baked tsundere, I'm gonna drop it.

Funniest episode I've seen this season so far.

07-13-10, 10:34 AM

"Even if it is to find the person who killed my father, I can't believe I am teaming up with the guy who's the walking personification of the occult"
"you really do love it, you're such a tsun--"
"THAT WORD DIDN'T EXIST IN 1999!"

funny previews.

DrRoboto said:
I was thinking about that myself, but Maya couldn't be the key because she already took a picture of herself and it didn't turn out as a picture of a peaceful future. I'm pretty sure it's going to be some freaky ass object that just comes out of nowhere, lol.
Um, she didn't take a picture of herself thinking "I will destroy this," so all that picture says is what will normally happen if she does nothing to herself.