Jan 14, 2012 11:21 AM
Nov 2010
1 - This character should not be considered a tsundere
Mar 5, 2012 9:17 AM

Mar 2012
3/5 She sometimes act like a tsundere
Mar 5, 2012 12:26 PM

Apr 2011
I don't think she display's the tsundere type too much...
Mar 5, 2012 5:34 PM

Sep 2011
XTREME tsundere. She ain't no average tsundere.
Mar 7, 2012 7:36 PM

May 2011
She is a tsundere but since tsundere today are usually so generic or so obvious people are led to believe that a tsundere acts and says stuff like "I'm not (insert verb here) for you or anything." Gahara has the tsuntsun and the deredere side, although she heavily leans toward the tsuntsun side. She is somewhat tsundere but the way she presents it is in a different manner than usual.
Mar 19, 2012 10:05 AM

Mar 2012
she's not a real tsundere
but i still think she's great!
Apr 3, 2012 1:19 AM

May 2011
killer stationery + rest of character = Quite a tsundere in first ep (stapler attack) but not a lot in the rest of the series, 2/5
Event, Game and Anime Reviews by a Retired Otaku.
Apr 5, 2012 10:57 AM

Dec 2011
She is special tsundere.
Apr 17, 2012 7:37 PM
Jul 2011
I don't think Senjougahara Hitagi is Tsundere, she is cool, calm and collected girl call herself Tsundere. here is the proof.
http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=22037
@eternalblade13
Senjougahara Hitagi is not tsundere but is a cool calm and collected girl claimed to be tsundere with yandere tendecy.
Apr 17, 2012 7:47 PM
Jul 2011
There is four tsunderes in the Nisemonogatari! do everybody find out!
1.Hachikuji Mayoi The elementary schooler Snail girl
2.Oshino Shinobu the Vampire
3.Senjougahara hitagi the fake tsundere but actually is a kuudere

PS: but oshino shinobu is real tsundere but a queen type of tsundere.
Apr 27, 2012 10:23 AM

Mar 2012
Tundra (2/5)
Jul 4, 2012 1:12 PM

Jun 2012
ataraxial said:
Tundra (2/5)
Jul 7, 2012 1:40 AM

Oct 2011
Don't think so... Then I will go with 2/5 as two users above me ; ).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2012 6:16 PM

Feb 2012
She could be a tsundere or a borderline sadist lol
Aug 4, 2012 10:22 AM

Jul 2011
she is too honest with herself most of the time to be a proper tsundere, nut at times she does pretend to be XD

3/5
Sep 20, 2012 8:24 AM

Apr 2012
she is kuudere, case closed
Sep 21, 2012 5:31 AM

Jan 2012
suntears said:
she is kuudere, case closed

Agreed
Sep 24, 2012 8:34 PM
Jun 2012
RebelYell said:
hmmm... i love Hitagi but to be honest i don't see any tsundere in her. i see her as a kuudere with a hint of yandere. ^^

A hint?! LOL she went all crazy in that study session! Not to mention she stapled his mouth :O 100 percent yandere.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Eucliwood_kun&sclick=1]
Oct 13, 2012 12:12 PM

Mar 2010
shes not a kuudere at all lol

more like yandere.. or yangire

kuuderes are usually emotionless she doesnt appear to be so and she doesnt open up later on so I dont see hwo any of you can see her as kuudere lol :P

well 1/5 for me
May 21, 2013 5:38 AM
Nov 2011
Chloe-tsundere said:

kuuderes are usually emotionless she doesnt appear to be so and she doesnt open up later on so I dont see hwo any of you can see her as kuudere lol :P

well 1/5 for me

I have to kinda disagree with this.
Why is she part of kuudere-club then?
Well C.C from Code Geass is kuudere as well, and she isn't really emotionless. I don't think kuudere's are necessarily emotionless. They just can be, well, cold.

Definition of kuudere from kuudere from clubpage:

Any female character who is cold in the different ways a character can be portrayed as, distant, and inherently skilled who tends to outperform other girls in the same setting, this in turn adds to their independent and lonely ways, since they don't rely on others to accomplish difficult tasks and tend to come off as hard to approach in a friendly manner, they tend to be very objective and logical being able to see through complex deceptions, can be very clever in their speech though they are not typically very talkative.
-___-
Jun 1, 2013 11:38 PM

Dec 2012
im agree with you :D
Jun 4, 2013 5:48 AM

Mar 2010
Yangire-chan said:
Chloe-tsundere said:

well 1/5 for me

I have to kinda disagree with this.
Why is she part of kuudere-club then?
Well C.C from Code Geass is kuudere as well, and she isn't really emotionless. I don't think kuudere's are necessarily emotionless. They just can be, well, cold.

Definition of kuudere from kuudere from clubpage:

Any female character who is cold in the different ways a character can be portrayed as, distant, and inherently skilled who tends to outperform other girls in the same setting, this in turn adds to their independent and lonely ways, since they don't rely on others to accomplish difficult tasks and tend to come off as hard to approach in a friendly manner, they tend to be very objective and logical being able to see through complex deceptions, can be very clever in their speech though they are not typically very talkative.

Just cause someone adds her to a club makes her the chara?
So if i add her to my claim a tsundere club she would be tsundere? Not rlly

And shes not necesarrily cold.. I havent seen her totally cold, she shows too much emotions whenever she does something..

Also she does depend on others and does want company, thats why shes around the main character a lot

Yeah some kuudere characteristics but far from kuudere

But for each their own .. If you think she is thats fine with me

Just like a lot here think hitagi is tsundere, while shes mainly making fun of the definition
Nov 15, 2013 12:20 PM

Nov 2013
A character of her own class. Not tsundere for me, though sometimes she has "tsundere times" I'd say ... and then it feels like it was acting, not her real behaviour. Anyway, not a tsundere ^^
Aug 14, 2014 1:26 PM

Mar 2010
I think shes quite thr mix of kuudere/yandere

Maybe just bipolar

Tho i never considered her tsundere
Sep 15, 2014 12:15 AM

Jun 2014
She's a witty character. Just because she has a smart mouth doesn't mean she's cold. That's just the way she is.

Sep 19, 2014 12:32 PM

Mar 2010
Tsundra =P
Nov 2, 2014 1:03 AM
May 2014
IZUMI64 said:
Ecchi_Kooks said:
Ok so after seeing so many comments about her not being a tsundere, i'll just copy paste all the points i made earlier.

There were 3 scenes where hitagi was definitly undoubtedly the tsundere type.
1st one was in ep3 where she admits being a crazy virgin (after going on and on about araragi's "innocence" and impliying that she's a real mature woman.
2nd one was in ep12 where she tells araragi that she's still scared of going all the way with him because of her nearly-raped experience but still would like to kiss.
3rd one was ep3-4 where she hides the fact that she doesn't see mayoi out of fear of being "abnormal" again.
I think some of you (not all of you)... some of you don't see her a tsundere because there is no blushing of facial expression from her. If there were said blushing and expressions during those scenes, all of you won't be calling her a tsundere right now. Could you deny that in any other manga or with any other official tsundere character, those 3 scenes wouldn't have need any type of script or setting-change? HELL NO! Only change would be a more emotional tone of voice, blushing and/or facial expressions.
And why would the author of bakemonogatari would create a non-tsundere character, but have that character + 2 others (Oshino and Mayoi) call her a tsundere.

SHE'S A TSUNDERE! GET OVER IT!
I dare anyone and everyone to deny any of those points.

I just lol...
your 3 points are rubbish...

than I'll give you my points of view for Senjou is not Tsundere.
1. she confess her love without being shy or difficult to be honest with herself (from this she's more to Kuudere than Tsundere).
2.she easily said what in her mind to Araragi (remember in Senjou's car scene), and again not difficult to be honest with herself
3.sometime, she made Araragi blushing with her daring flirt. if Senjou tsundere, she should blushing instead making Araragi blushing. (most important factors for being tsundere is BLUSHING and NOT HONEST WITH YOURSELF)

if you can speak Japanese and watch animea lot, you should familiar with this words.
SUNAO JANAINA!, it means "Not honest". and mostly those words used to tease a tsundere chara...

BLUSHING is not a important factors of being a tsundere... But NOT HONEST WITH YOURSELF is indeed a true factors... But the meaning of this "NOT HONEST WITH YOURSELF" is actually "NOT HONEST WITH EXPRESSING YOURSELF"... We can see so clearly that she always express herself not the way it should be, she's hiding her weakness and vulnerability from people surroundings ... But still, she is a honest person...

I can give you 1 example and comparison to other anime if you want to, if you can't understand what I meant...
Nov 13, 2016 2:17 AM

Feb 2016
She's not really a Tsundere for me.She's more like a Kuudere and Yandere.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Favourite Tsundere(s)? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Seishi - Oct 22, 2007

186 by SamayuJung »»
Sep 17, 2023 10:28 AM

» Ongoing Action Manga with Tsundere Lead Recommendations?

K9ofChaos - Nov 2, 2019

3 by Destined321 »»
May 27, 2023 4:44 PM

Poll: » Tsundere or Not: Akiyama Mio ( 1 2 )

chibuki - Jul 9, 2010

60 by anime4ronin »»
Jul 26, 2020 5:48 AM

» am i the only one here who hates louise

princessakura - Jan 19, 2019

8 by Sphinxter »»
May 7, 2019 6:04 PM

» tsunderes you dont like

princessakura - Feb 14, 2019

2 by Sphinxter »»
May 7, 2019 6:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.