MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Tsundere or Not: Kisaragi Mifuyu
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Tsundere Club »» Tsundere or Not: Kisaragi Mifuyu

Must be a Club Member to Reply
View Poll Results: Your Tsundere Rating
5 - This character displays every tsundere persona at any time

3 12.00%
4 - Considerably a tsundere - she possess the traits but not always giving the impression

7 28.00%
3 - Somewhat a tsundere - either she falls more on her tsuntsun side or her deredere side

9 36.00%
2 - This character has little qualities of a tsundere and rarely displays the characteristics

4 16.00%
1 - This character should not be considered a tsundere

2 8.00%
Voters: 25

07-09-10, 5:40 PM

Poll #108

Character:
Mifuyu Kisaragi

Appeared in:
Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity-
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you think this character is a tsundere? Remember, a tsundere character posses certain qualities and traits which defines who they are. If you're unsure or forgot about these characteristics, look in our club page, TV Tropes, or Wikipedia.

Don't recognize the featured character? Please skip ahead. When you recognize her eventually, come back for this poll. If you want to see the result without voting, click the "View Results” link in the bottom right of the poll.

For the complete archive of polls with the stats and more, go to the Tsundere or Not website.

07-10-10, 8:53 AM
DB Administrator
I've watched it, but I don't remember how she acted at all. Says a lot about the series lol.

🔼 MAL Guidelines & FAQ 🔼 Report Abuse! 🔼 [ h + ] ³ 🔼

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices