Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2010 4:18 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh Iwase, how I wish that you stayed your cruel self. Still, you are lovely any way you choose to be. I can't help but feel a sense of weakening between Miura and herself though.

Please don't let it happen; I think I'd kill myself.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2010 4:49 AM

Feb 2009
Good chapter but a little weak compared with last week. Competition is really getting fierce here. Hope they do well or they'll get canceled, which is I don't think will happen but then again I can't think of anything that will make PCP better.

I hope Mashiro and Azuki meet again so we can see that kiss >.<
Jul 9, 2010 5:06 AM
May 2010
so beginning of chapter Iwase is all DIE!!! but towards the end she just became a rival hmm i kinda liked it better with her being cruel but all well
Azuki and Mashiro hehe so cute he should have taken her home though and kissed her goodbye hehe alwells im sure someones bound to be in the hospital due to fatigue or needs help between Mashiro and Takagi
maybe Mashiro well ask for Azukis help?

Poor Mashiro being picked on by Takagi and Kaya

and Niizuma's psychic abilities are used again hmm will he be right and PcP is done for or will they be able to save it stay tuned...
lol but maybe they can add romance or a rival team from a different school/class?
are the character in PcP all in the same class?

well cant wait ti next week for the next chap!~~~
Jul 9, 2010 5:08 AM
Jul 2018
So much stuff happening. First Mashiro's moronic faces in this chapter were a treat to watch. But the business is getting really serious and Iwase doing something right for the first time
Jul 9, 2010 5:16 AM

Jun 2010
Miura: "Akina-kun, do you like competing with Takagi-kun...? Does it make you happy?"
Akina: "N-No! I-It's not like it'd make me h-happy or anything...!!"

xD
Jul 9, 2010 7:04 AM

Nov 2008
Seeing Miura get a bit assertive was nice. Iwase used to be my favourite female character, but her constant bitching is getting seriously annoying.
I guess Ashirogi will probably need to add some plot twists or new characters. Can't think of any other way to boost such a manga's popularity.
Jul 9, 2010 8:14 AM
Sep 2009
Chapter was good lol. And will PCP really be able to get an anime???
Jul 9, 2010 10:27 AM

May 2010
"Niizuma-kun's always right when it comes to manga"
bah, prove them wrong Ashirogi Muto!!
Jul 9, 2010 10:30 AM

Jul 2009
Well Iwase certainly changed her tune fairly easily. But I guess her goal is still to steal Takagi from Kaya.
Jul 9, 2010 10:53 AM

Nov 2007
nothing really happened..... Iwase was better off nasty.
Jul 9, 2010 11:52 AM

Jun 2009
They've been trying to improve different aspects of PCP for hell knows how many chapters. And still they gotta find something else. This 'beating' business is getting way too long. But well, this is what Bakuman's all about. Nice chapter anyway. Eiji goes from being all funny to all serious.
Jul 9, 2010 1:47 PM

Aug 2008
Oh gosh... this getting too intense imo.... Things are getting tougher for the poor Ashirogi... althought they're having a great development in their manga and they're doing good in the questionaries, they still have the creeping and threating chance to be cancelled out of not being better than Niizuma and Iwase... dude that's sad to hear... but at the same time it's agreat way to improve and increase their abilities for manga... Maybe in the end they will end up wrtting for another magazine, but meanwhile they are really improving a lot ... or at least that's the consequence out of this preset pressure Ashirogi-sensei has...

Iwase from bitchy to enemy was weird... but hey that show us that she still has a heart and that she actually still loves Takagi XD... Which is bad since being so annoying and pushy is not a great thing for me in girls but whatever... at least she makes sense now :P Miura and Iwase? Yeah right,... that won't happen at all... And what about the poor Old Fat guy... just forgot his name... ah right... What's up with Nakai... will we see him soon? With who will he work... prolly Fukuda.... Oh I wanna see the competition raging on already!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2010 4:09 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
hJ said:
Mashiro's moronic faces in this chapter were a treat to watch.
They were funny, but I found them annoying after a while :/

The beginning was cute, but I agree with the fact that they're acting like elementary school kids. What I'm wondering is how far Takagi and Kaya have gone :P I'm waiting for the day where they tell Mashiro they're going to have a kid lol.

I don't know how they're going make PCP any better but knowing them, they'll think of something!
p r o f i l e đź‘€
Jul 9, 2010 11:33 PM

Jun 2008
Naruleach said:

I'm waiting for the day where they tell Mashiro they're going to have a kid lol.

I was thinking the same thing!!! :P

Anyway, I'm sure they will think of something new for PCP...especially since it appears that the story is building up for a change to happen soon.
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Jul 10, 2010 10:47 AM

Jul 2009
Iwase <3 *nosebleed*
Stomp me pleasee
Jul 11, 2010 6:37 AM

Aug 2007
Iwase's rivalry with Takagi is so shounen it hurts. If she were a boy, it'd be even more normal, but because she's a girl it's seen as bitchy, lol. This is a very typical "rival giving the enemy some encouragement" move. Hopefully it will work.

Mashiro getting all nervous over a kiss is hilariously lame, haha. Forget kids, imagine how they'll be when they first have sex.
Jul 11, 2010 2:24 PM

May 2007
Iwase is hawt when she's mad.

Jul 12, 2010 10:25 PM

Oct 2008
Aha, Mashiro x Miho moments are so cute. :3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Oct 27, 2010 11:49 PM

Jun 2009
This is what I'm waiting for and will wait again haha

Miho: Let's Kiss
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

May 7, 2012 10:21 AM

Nov 2007
Gush!! Iwase is just too evil, then she just changed her attitude after hearing that condition.

That condition was never mentioned in the anime (probably will in 3rd season), which finally revealed to the pair. It think it's a good decision to tell them so that they are aware of it.
tsubasaloverMay 7, 2012 10:31 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 29, 2012 7:31 AM

Oct 2008
Haha! Mashiro's face was so funny. Miho's pretty straightforward today. Now I'm excited to see what they'll do to improve PCP.
Sep 21, 2018 1:49 PM

Mar 2016
I like this contrast:
- Takagi, who has a wife in 19 years
- Mashiro, who didn't kiss with his girlfriend
Nov 16, 2021 12:21 PM

Dec 2007
while mashiro and azuki held hands for the first time, takagi and kaya probably...

iwase is the most twisted character here for now, she probably doesn't know herself what she wanna do.
on the other side, there's shizuka in this chapter too...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 144 Discussion

Naokohiro - Aug 21, 2011

39 by Adriannitro »»
Apr 2, 7:39 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 22 Discussion

Kirstenx - Jan 23, 2009

39 by tectacles »»
Mar 5, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 21 Discussion

Faust721 - Jan 16, 2009

38 by tectacles »»
Mar 5, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 16 Discussion

Jello - Nov 28, 2008

29 by tectacles »»
Feb 13, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 15 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 20, 2008

31 by tectacles »»
Feb 13, 12:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.