MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bakuman Chapter 93 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bakuman. »» Bakuman Chapter 93 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Bakuman Chapter 93 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

11 45.83%
4 out of 5: Liked it

9 37.50%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 16.67%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 24

07-09-10, 4:18 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh Iwase, how I wish that you stayed your cruel self. Still, you are lovely any way you choose to be. I can't help but feel a sense of weakening between Miura and herself though.

Please don't let it happen; I think I'd kill myself.

07-09-10, 4:49 AM

Good chapter but a little weak compared with last week. Competition is really getting fierce here. Hope they do well or they'll get canceled, which is I don't think will happen but then again I can't think of anything that will make PCP better.

I hope Mashiro and Azuki meet again so we can see that kiss >.<

07-09-10, 5:06 AM

so beginning of chapter Iwase is all DIE!!! but towards the end she just became a rival hmm i kinda liked it better with her being cruel but all well
Azuki and Mashiro hehe so cute he should have taken her home though and kissed her goodbye hehe alwells im sure someones bound to be in the hospital due to fatigue or needs help between Mashiro and Takagi
maybe Mashiro well ask for Azukis help?

Poor Mashiro being picked on by Takagi and Kaya

and Niizuma's psychic abilities are used again hmm will he be right and PcP is done for or will they be able to save it stay tuned...
lol but maybe they can add romance or a rival team from a different school/class?
are the character in PcP all in the same class?

well cant wait ti next week for the next chap!~~~

07-09-10, 5:08 AM

So much stuff happening. First Mashiro's moronic faces in this chapter were a treat to watch. But the business is getting really serious and Iwase doing something right for the first time
The Yorozuya without Shinpachi is like Shinpachi without Glasses

07-09-10, 5:16 AM

Miura: "Akina-kun, do you like competing with Takagi-kun...? Does it make you happy?"
Akina: "N-No! I-It's not like it'd make me h-happy or anything...!!"

xD

07-09-10, 7:04 AM

Seeing Miura get a bit assertive was nice. Iwase used to be my favourite female character, but her constant bitching is getting seriously annoying.
I guess Ashirogi will probably need to add some plot twists or new characters. Can't think of any other way to boost such a manga's popularity.

07-09-10, 8:14 AM

Chapter was good lol. And will PCP really be able to get an anime???

07-09-10, 10:27 AM

"Niizuma-kun's always right when it comes to manga"
bah, prove them wrong Ashirogi Muto!!

07-09-10, 10:30 AM

Well Iwase certainly changed her tune fairly easily. But I guess her goal is still to steal Takagi from Kaya.

07-09-10, 10:53 AM

nothing really happened..... Iwase was better off nasty.

07-09-10, 11:52 AM

They've been trying to improve different aspects of PCP for hell knows how many chapters. And still they gotta find something else. This 'beating' business is getting way too long. But well, this is what Bakuman's all about. Nice chapter anyway. Eiji goes from being all funny to all serious.

07-09-10, 1:47 PM

Oh gosh... this getting too intense imo.... Things are getting tougher for the poor Ashirogi... althought they're having a great development in their manga and they're doing good in the questionaries, they still have the creeping and threating chance to be cancelled out of not being better than Niizuma and Iwase... dude that's sad to hear... but at the same time it's agreat way to improve and increase their abilities for manga... Maybe in the end they will end up wrtting for another magazine, but meanwhile they are really improving a lot ... or at least that's the consequence out of this preset pressure Ashirogi-sensei has...

Iwase from bitchy to enemy was weird... but hey that show us that she still has a heart and that she actually still loves Takagi XD... Which is bad since being so annoying and pushy is not a great thing for me in girls but whatever... at least she makes sense now :P Miura and Iwase? Yeah right,... that won't happen at all... And what about the poor Old Fat guy... just forgot his name... ah right... What's up with Nakai... will we see him soon? With who will he work... prolly Fukuda.... Oh I wanna see the competition raging on already!

Signs,
Green

07-09-10, 4:09 PM
Anime Moderator
hJ said:
Mashiro's moronic faces in this chapter were a treat to watch.
They were funny, but I found them annoying after a while :/

The beginning was cute, but I agree with the fact that they're acting like elementary school kids. What I'm wondering is how far Takagi and Kaya have gone :P I'm waiting for the day where they tell Mashiro they're going to have a kid lol.

I don't know how they're going make PCP any better but knowing them, they'll think of something!

07-09-10, 11:33 PM

Naruleach said:

I'm waiting for the day where they tell Mashiro they're going to have a kid lol.

I was thinking the same thing!!! :P

Anyway, I'm sure they will think of something new for PCP...especially since it appears that the story is building up for a change to happen soon.
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)

07-10-10, 10:47 AM

Iwase <3 *nosebleed*
Stomp me pleasee

07-11-10, 6:37 AM

Iwase's rivalry with Takagi is so shounen it hurts. If she were a boy, it'd be even more normal, but because she's a girl it's seen as bitchy, lol. This is a very typical "rival giving the enemy some encouragement" move. Hopefully it will work.

Mashiro getting all nervous over a kiss is hilariously lame, haha. Forget kids, imagine how they'll be when they first have sex.

07-11-10, 2:24 PM

Iwase is hawt when she's mad.

Reduce CO2 emission: Breathe less.

07-12-10, 10:25 PM

Aha, Mashiro x Miho moments are so cute. :3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~

10-27-10, 11:49 PM

This is what I'm waiting for and will wait again haha

Miho: Let's Kiss
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

05-07-12, 10:21 AM
News Team
Gush!! Iwase is just too evil, then she just changed her attitude after hearing that condition.

That condition was never mentioned in the anime (probably will in 3rd season), which finally revealed to the pair. It think it's a good decision to tell them so that they are aware of it.
Modified by tsubasalover, 05-07-12, 10:31 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices