MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

How closely does the Hitman Reborn! anime follow the manga?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Katekyo Hitman Reborn! »» How closely does the Hitman Reborn! anime follow the manga?

07-08-10, 9:38 PM

I just wanted to know whether I'll miss any arcs by only watching the anime, and whether I should read the manga, or something like that. I guess I just wanted to know which one is better :P

Specific details (Don'r worry I'm okay with spoilers) are welcome :D

Anyways, thanks ahead of time <3

07-09-10, 8:15 AM

It's pretty spot on... I might just have a bad memory but I don't remember any manga chapters not featured in the anime. On top of that, the adaptation shows the manga in even greater detail, painfully so. I wouldn't worry about missing anything.

07-09-10, 7:55 PM

Oh, but I've heard that they kind of branch off at the ten years later arc when they head back from the train...is that true??

07-09-10, 8:14 PM

some of the early chapters weren't animated and the character naito longchamp was completely written out (not that he was ever important though) and there is some filler in the future arc but that's to be expected, its certainly not bad filler though. its also toned down a bit compared to the manga but mainly that there isn't much blood shown in the series but overall they do follow pretty closely.

07-09-10, 9:39 PM

Oh okay :D I was just worried they might change the plot suddenly like they did in Kuroshitsuji season I, but now I see that it's a little bit like Bleach eh? Or something, I don't know. If it's just fillers I won't mind, I'm just worried I might miss something drastic, or something of the sort. Thanks for your help though! Much appreciated~

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices