Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jul 12, 2010 12:17 AM

Oct 2007
fertygo said:
havsie said:
fertygo said:

only fags who never have a girlfriend or at least watch romance story in other media than anime can call this one feel like in reality.

Sounds like you can't comprehend the depth of this show's relationships.

bleh...
I can enjoy the girls and mushiness, but saying this one is deep and realistic... just, lol

Well this does feel quite off from reality imo. It's TOO SIMPLISTIC!

The main issue is that some of the characters don't act natural enough most of the time. :/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 12, 2010 12:18 AM

Oct 2007
SIGH! Forum bug, excuse the double post. T_T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 12, 2010 12:36 AM

Aug 2009
ADORABLE EPISODE!

SO CUTE ENDING!!
Jul 12, 2010 5:34 AM

Oct 2009
Nice episode, I didn't thought he was going to confess again and I loved that kiss in his head!
Jul 12, 2010 7:35 AM

Jan 2008
I still don't really like this anime, but I don't dislike it enough to drop it ^^
Jul 13, 2010 12:48 AM

May 2010
Bleh, i got really pissed off when he confessed again.

Anyone know why his sister isnt in the 6main heroines? D: Usally there is an episode deciated to jelous siters in romance animes..

kisami said:
based on her reaction, it seems to me that she treats him like a plaything. she knows shes hot and she knows she pretty much has him by the string. i know someone is gonna get stabbed.....or head cut off or something.

LOLOL, School Days much? xD
Jul 13, 2010 9:21 AM

Jun 2008
Royal_Cheese said:
Bleh, i got really pissed off when he confessed again.

Anyone know why his sister isnt in the 6main heroines? D: Usally there is an episode deciated to jelous siters in romance animes..

lol you hate a guy for his courage? you should imitate him, not get pissed at it.

Why sister is not the main heroine:
Because Enterbrain has already made Miya the "Status checker" for the game, the same as the sister in Kimikiss the game.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 13, 2010 8:09 PM

Jun 2010
I thought she were going to hit him at the final seen when she got up :/
I'd like to everything.
Jul 15, 2010 11:33 AM

Mar 2008
woooo really nice episode i love the second confession and the reaction of morishima-sempai was kawai *0* this series began like a typical series of school + girls but now i dont think that kyaaa i want to watch the episode 3 right now T_T this series really like me now ^^
Jul 16, 2010 2:42 AM
Jun 2009
Being friendzoned sucks, especially when you like hanging out with the girl. ;_;

Hoping his sister doesn't have a serious thing for him, not gonna enjoy this series if that's how it will be.

Also sexhair girl paperball fight was funny.
Jul 16, 2010 10:38 PM

Dec 2009
Starting to like the series now. Glad it's 24 eps.
Jul 16, 2010 11:32 PM

Jul 2007
I loled @ how quickly this guy gets depressed.

I like the character design for the girls.
Jul 16, 2010 11:36 PM

Jun 2009
Yeah, I need to know how Japanese confession really works..

Wrestling scene
Classroom-throwing things scene
Swimming pool scene

but the Library-kiss + very warm sky background rules them all
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jul 21, 2010 6:28 AM

Jun 2008
Kanade-chan said:
lol ^^ Nice second confession and she accepted it =3

She did? It didn't look like that do me. It seemed more like,"ok you can like me and i won't get annoyed by you trying but i don't want that kind of relationship".

ReaperEXE said:
Hmmm, Haruka Morishima... That type of girl usually means trouble. =/

Yeah probably. And for some reason she seems to know her sexiness and popularity status and maybe she likes to play with nice innocent guys like the main guy who view her as a goddess. And i don't like people who play with other people. I mean she took the guy and basically modeled for him with a swimsuit after she already knew his feelings and rejected him. Ether she likes screwing around with the guy or she's the most innocently stupid creature in the planet.

By the way that Ai girl look cool. She gave me an Aynami Rei vibe too and not just because of the haircut.
MonadJul 21, 2010 6:43 AM
Jul 21, 2010 6:32 AM

Jun 2008
Monad said:

Yeah probably. And for some reason she seems to know her sexiness and popularity status and maybe she likes to play with nice innocent guys like the main guy who view her as a goddess. And i don't like people who play with other people. I mean she took the guy and basically modeled for him with a swimsuit after he already knew his feelings and rejected him. Ether she likes screwing around with the guy or she's the most innocently stupid creature in the planet.

Subjective assumptions.

play the game first then you're free to do subjective assumptions.

Jul 21, 2010 6:47 AM

Jun 2008
kaimax said:
Monad said:

Yeah probably. And for some reason she seems to know her sexiness and popularity status and maybe she likes to play with nice innocent guys like the main guy who view her as a goddess. And i don't like people who play with other people. I mean she took the guy and basically modeled for him with a swimsuit after he already knew his feelings and rejected him. Ether she likes screwing around with the guy or she's the most innocently stupid creature in the planet.

Subjective assumptions.

play the game first then you're free to do subjective assumptions.

I don't need to play the game. I don't care how she acted in the game. I only speak for the girl i see here. Herself in the game is an unknown girl to me that i don't give a shit about.
Jul 21, 2010 7:29 PM

Jun 2008
See? are you sure you're not blind or psychic?

Jul 21, 2010 9:24 PM

Sep 2008
So what, that only an opinion based from what he see in anime... and he's free to do it, and RIGHT about the chicks in the game is another entity.
Jul 22, 2010 5:17 PM

Jun 2009
That was so cute at the end she gave him a kiss ahhh Gives me hope.
Jul 24, 2010 8:28 AM

May 2010

haha xD

kiss at the end was nice :) but how the hell his jacket put self that nicely on the table xD
#1 flying
#2 landing
#3 mysteriously on the table
hmm...

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Aug 4, 2010 8:25 AM

Mar 2008
I like Amagami because it's a romance anime, but for some reason it doesn't play out in the same tired cliches we've seen time and time again.

It's oddly refreshing. I think it's because (imo) the characters don't bullshit around for episodes on end about how they truly feel. It's constantly moving forward with a good bit of story, fan-service, and comedy.

The girls are cute, the music is good, the animation is top-notch.
I love it.

Unfortunately Morishima-senpai makes me so insecure about myself. If I met a girl like that in real life I don't think I could confess twice.
Aug 15, 2010 3:14 PM

Jul 2010
Wow, another confession and now she accepted it. For some reason I don't see the relationship last long though. Haruka is kind of weird herself if you ask me. =/

Aug 15, 2010 4:54 PM

Jan 2010
I like that second confession part.. LOL at Paper ball fight they' re like kids ^^
Aug 17, 2010 4:09 PM

Jul 2010
Kissed! On the eyebrow!

Lol at the bionic accelerator bit and the Tachibana vs. Kaoru paper ball war.
Aug 21, 2010 2:51 AM

Jun 2008
Here's the notable Cgs for this episode

Sep 26, 2010 4:53 AM

May 2008
I shat bricks, because I had a very similar situation recently.

So yes, in my eyes this is partly realistic, at least until this episode.

"Guy traumatized by rejection, who couldn't talk to girls but manned up for the person he thought could be the one."
Oh shit.

"...and he got rejected : she wanted a more 'alpha male'."
OH SHIT.

"...after a bad night, he wanted to withdraw but she still wanted to be on good terms with him so he didn't."
FFS.

"...but he couldn't give up, so he asks her if it's okay if he loves her, and she doesn't mind... and he tries to be more alpha."
GODDAMMIT. WHY DID I HAVE TO SEE THIS ANIME NOW FFS.

>_>
Oct 8, 2010 11:49 AM
Jan 2008
kipmantave said:
havsie said:
Jesus christ, this is real life girls the anime...I bet everyone will hate it because it plays out scenarios exactly like they would in real life.

Fucking sex-drills acts like a normal girl and everyone rages..oh well, I enjoy the realism, excellent episode.
5/5

realism? Lol I doubt a real girl would re-date a guy that she rejected before. Hell she wouldn't even hang out with what's his name in the first place considering that she's the most popular at school or something.

But then again people will eat this stuff like breakfast...

LOL they didn't even date yet his first confession was way to early just like most desperate guys would do. Of course a girl would reject him. Especially, she looks like the type of girl, who just want to have fun and not looking for a relationship. He tried a second time which most guys wouldn't and said he would he keep on asking her out until she gave him a chance. A real life lesson for guys who actually like a girl. Not all girls will say yes the first time. Persistence is the key to getting the girl you like.
Oct 17, 2010 9:49 AM
Jul 2018
Waaay better than the 1st episode, but the art hasn't yet grown on me.

4/5
Oct 21, 2010 10:57 AM

Dec 2008
Tachibana got a kiss on the forehead from Morishima...looks like he's getting somewhere. But, there's something about Morishima....
Nov 29, 2010 7:45 PM

Aug 2008
ReaperEXE said:
Hmmm, Haruka Morishima... That type of girl usually means trouble. =/
Nevercold said:
I thought she were going to hit him at the final seen when she got up :/
Both this... che... Haruka-chan is so unpredictable as the open sea... And just like someone else already said, she's like water, she is easy going and soft but turns with the tide as well making her so unreliable and not trustworthy =/ Seriously I don't really like her -her personality- but everything else with her is quite alright. I love her energetic-self, her looks especially her eyes and the fluttery hair, but her constant change opinion kills her, makes her the type of girl that's not good news, just as I said last thread or like ReaperEXE said this time...

Although I hate, maybe not loathe/hate her really but really seriously dislike her, I'm liking the guy! And I do not mean liking him physically, in fact he's quite plain in that part of his character but I really like the fact that he has the balls, the guts to never give up and keep on trying and do what he did. And we all can see that Haruka is playing with the poor guy but still he tries hard and acts the way he should with each response...

Like seriously who wouldn't feel like crap that someone rejected you just because she had some lame reason (like the age one) and then you coincidentally found her the next day and talk like nothing happened and again hyped you up and made you feel hopeful again... and hearing all that and realising that you dun seriously have a chance but then you share some good moments with her and end up receiving a kiss on the eyebrow in the end? He's just a common guy reacting a common way to all that... And that's good... and is straight-forward and serious and has guts; he's a pretty likable character. Thumbs up for Junichi

Haruka is so random first of all jumping on Junichi leapfrogging the first episode and now wanting to wrestle him, pulling him around, wanting to swim cause she felt like it and kissing Junichi this time :P She's really like Haruhi... which is not entirely bad, but as I already said, such type of girls are so hard to deal with :/ What makes me moe pissed her is that she sees him as a dog... a cute one but a dog >.>. Imo he's a man up 'til now

The funny parts were definitely the paper ball fight that almost transformed in a book fight, and I do understand them... or her for this matter since Kaoru was the one who started it all, was all bored... History somehow is boring as hell >>. The High Speed Accelerator was funny too and the fact that Haruka wanted to wrestle the guys along with Hibiki xD I wanna a Hibiki arc too!

Oh and the other girls... there's definitely more flags and signals with all of them, yet he completely ignores them since he's really focused into Haruka... which is good since that mean low possibility for a Harem :P Haruka's legs are so pretty... Oh bishoujos galore...

Signs,
Green
Feb 15, 2011 8:32 PM

Jul 2010
lol love the paper fight
there were pretty much ready to hit the books there.

Feb 26, 2011 5:58 AM
Dec 2010
I seem to like this show, its kind of different from other school-romances .
i wonder if it'll be OK with more arcs which r supposed to take place further in series.
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Mar 17, 2011 1:26 PM

Jul 2010
So far this show seems alright. I really like the soft lighting and realistic character designs. Especially awesome designs for the girls.

What I don't really like though is the dialogue. It just seems, for lack of a better word, clunky. Girl says something, Junichi goes off on an aside, and responds in a really formulaic manner (usually a compliment), to which the girl would reply with something like "that's really nice of you". It just all sounds too much like dialogue pulled straight out of a visual novel, and sometimes it's just so unnatural that it's almost grating. From what I remember, other rom-coms like Clannad and Toradora had much freer flowing dialogue.

That said, the characters are interesting enough. Most notably Haruka, with her fun to watch easy-going, energetic, and extremely fickle nature. Looking forward to seeing more development in that area.

At this point, I'm really curious as to how Junichi is going to score with SIX different girls in a span of 25 episodes.
Aug 22, 2011 10:52 PM

Mar 2011
That was pretty good. New character named Ai and what not.

Paper ball fight was random lol
Jan 24, 2012 6:55 PM

Dec 2008
Strange girl, Morishima...
Mar 18, 2012 10:16 AM

Dec 2010
This is one of the best school romance I've seen. Already so much progress and the imouto was totally jealous and cute.
Apr 6, 2012 11:27 AM

Apr 2011
In two episodes this show has made more progress than some RomComs have done in 24 episodes. Awesome.
Apr 11, 2012 11:39 PM

Sep 2011
At first I was like,
Why is he confessing again!? And so soon too.

After,
Alright, it actually worked. Forget it.
Jun 13, 2012 7:30 PM

Feb 2012
Haruka got weak quite easily, now is Tachibana's chance.
Jun 15, 2012 4:43 AM

May 2010
The ending song is so good.Awesome episode.
Jul 6, 2012 10:36 PM

Mar 2009
The confession was not convincing and it happened too soon.
Oct 18, 2012 1:17 PM

Apr 2012
Girls that are as pretty yet as ditzy as Haruka in real life will usually end up breaking your heart. So far, so good.
Jan 20, 2013 4:20 PM

Sep 2011
Morishima... Their interactions seems a little forced, but I haven't felt that the girls were hot in a harem series(non-manga) since Clannad, which I saw a few years ago
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Apr 15, 2013 12:37 PM

May 2012
Awesome episode, funny, great pace and a lovely ending! A second time he tried to confess and well leading to an eyebrow kiss :p what might this development do to their relationship?
Sep 21, 2013 8:41 PM

Nov 2012
another awesome episode XD
it is lovely :3
morishima in swimming suit! XD not bad oh! hibiki too :3
and I got the name! "nagasaki ai" arghhh she is really pretty :3

btw that kiss !
Feb 19, 2014 11:23 AM

Jan 2013
Tachibana is able to interact with the other girls just fine which I hope stays that way for their arcs. Generic beta MC antics right now and I'm not really enjoying it.
Judging from the preview, this is gonna change soon.

The girls are fantastic.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Oct 1, 2014 10:09 AM

Sep 2014
At least he's honest with his feelings.. Unlike other MC's who would be stubborn or dense..

Good decision by Tachibana btw.. Now Morishima will notice him even more..
Nov 16, 2014 2:19 PM

Aug 2013
What a weird girl... She seem to have a bit of a behavior problem, being unable to see when she's taking things too far. I guess she's a bit eccentric.

Well, Tachibana may have a bit of a limp aura, can't say he lack balls in the love domain. The dude confess a second time even if she rejected him coldly.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 14, 2015 9:06 PM

Dec 2012
I really like Haruka's free spirited nature and how she just wants to have whimsical fun. I'm not really sure but I think she might just be so used to having people accept her routine and let her go that Junichi trying again really took her off guard. That kiss on the forehead was really cute and had a bigger impact considering the senpai-kouhai relationship.
May 7, 2015 5:43 PM

Jul 2012
Looks like he's progressing haha.

I really like energetic girls like Haruka, so I hope the other girls' arcs are as or more enjoyable to watch.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

43 by nixshiki »»
Mar 18, 6:21 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

300 by Glitterybugs »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

249 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.