MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Anime(not manga) with lesbians, lots of them
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime & Manga Recommendations »» Anime(not manga) with lesbians, lots of them

07-05-10, 6:38 PM

As a yuri fanboy, there is nothing worse to see men, men and more men. I think it will hurt my sexuality as a heterosexual man. After seeing Kanamemo I was disappointed that only three characters are canon lesbians(including Haruka the lesbian version of Michael Jackson). I wish I can see more of them.

I don't care which genre they came from but please no hentai. No manga either as many yuri mangas are never made into anime.

Do not reccomend me these:

Ouran High School Host Club: Haruhi is obviously not a lesbian. Even though she kissed a girl(and don't like it) but she was disguised a boy in that time. Not to mention that it is a one trick phony to lure male viewers to the show because they will never saw similar scene later on. Renge, a girl from same show is also not a lesbian. Even though she clearly more interested on Haruhi and rejects Tamaki's advance but that doesn't mean that she is a lesbian. Despite having some jokes involving her and Haruhi but she is not a canon lesbian. Just because she's not interested on guys doesn't mean she is lesbian. She is choosy at best.

Maria+Holic: Only one canon lesbian, even though she's a blatant one. Not to mention this show itself is a big middle finger to yuri fans. No wonder why some yaoi fangirls love this show.

Some of you may ask "Why you so frickin obsessed with lesbians?" and the answer is simple. I obsessed with lesbians much like any yaoi fangirls have unhealthy obsession with gays.
Gays and lesbians never hate each other. Fans of both did.

07-05-10, 6:40 PM

uh idk if its lezbo but it sure is most sexual ANIME iv seen thats not HENTAI ;O and then again there a uncensored versions everywere its called

kissXSis
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!

07-05-10, 7:05 PM

bowzef said:
uh idk if its lezbo but it sure is most sexual ANIME iv seen thats not HENTAI ;O and then again there a uncensored versions everywere its called

kissXSis

not lesbian.

and I could only recommend to you manga, sorry.

Powered by hinatachan - TaigaForum

07-05-10, 7:19 PM

If you're into H-Anime:
Sono Hanabira (release date: 30th July)

Thats about all i got.
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

07-05-10, 8:32 PM

Kannazuki no Miko
/ 人◕ ‿‿ ◕人 \ / 人◕ ‿‿ ◕人 \ / 人◕ ‿‿ ◕人 \ / 人◕ ‿‿ ◕人 \ / 人◕ ‿‿ ◕人 \

07-05-10, 9:42 PM

Here's a few for ya.l recomendations from my personal collection

Kashmashi

Strawberry Panic

Simoun

Otoboku

Maria watches over us

07-05-10, 10:46 PM

lesbians.
Simoun - this is your heaven.
Blue Drop
Devilman Lady - there are only three girls involved in the lesbian drama, I don't know if this counts as many.
El Cazador de la Bruja - the main chars are.
Ice - i felt like killing myself after I watched this but yes there are lots of lesbians here.
Kashimashi
Miyuki-chan in wonderland - Alice in Wonderland lesbian parody style.
Mnemosyne - it's a bit hentai but there's more to to it. main char Rin is bisexual while her partner in crime Mimi is a lesbian (who goes to lesbian orgies).
Oniisama Eh - 80's anime about troubled teens in an all girls school. is very dark and depressing.
Read or Die - although the manga might give more insight, the TV series is more into it.
Revolutionary girl utena a must seen for yuri fans especially the movie.
Saki - girls who likes mahjong and jhongjhongs

one or two lesbians means this may not be a lot.
2x2 Shinobuden
Hyakko - there's a girl on girl comedy situation and a bisexual character, but that's just about it.
Mai-hime - why is this not in your list?
Mai-Otome
Otome wa Boku ni Koshiteru - the main char is a lesbian magnet trap.
Sailor Moon S - Haruka Tenoh and Michiru Kaioh. nuff said.

subtextual and debatable.
Aria
Bubblegum Crisis 2040 - (but the earlier one has more of a bisexual Priss though)
Burst Angel - I still don't know why this is debatable. Jo x Meg is canon as clear water.
Canaan - same reason as Burst Angel. Alphard x Canaan x Maria
Claymore - a show full of swordswomen.
Cutie Honey - there's a remake if you don't like old versions.
Ga-rei Zero
Kaleido Star - I wouldn't find this debatable though after I've seen the OVAs. Sora x Layla otp.
Tsukikage Ran - a female samurai and a female martial artist traveling together.
Madlax - I'm really kinda mad at the ending.
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - after watching this probably you'll know the names of characters in a lot of yuri fanarts out there.
Minami-ke
Nana - they are more of soulmates than lovers...
Noir
Red Garden - Paula definitely has the hots for Kate.
Rose of Versailles - a shoujo classic made in 70's. main char girl raised as a man named Oscar. most of the girls have the hots for her even the queen. haha, just kidding. that's just how yuri goggles work.
Venus Versus Virus - honestly, I wonder why.

I could give more but they are mostly subjective and may require yuri goggles.
--- also this thread is relevant to my interests.
Modified by dillian, 07-05-10, 10:50 PM

07-05-10, 11:09 PM

Oh, mnemosyne and blue drop. I forgot about them. They were not very good though.