MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Amagami SS Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Amagami SS »» Amagami SS Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (13) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »
View Poll Results: Amagami SS Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

126 42.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

105 35.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

52 17.33%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

13 4.33%
1 out of 5: Hated it

4 1.33%
Voters: 300

08-15-10, 4:50 PM

I think I will like this anime, that Morishima-sempai is cute and the guy too ..

08-17-10, 3:40 PM

Rejected!

08-21-10, 3:15 AM

Thise episodes's Notable Cg

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/

08-23-10, 4:05 AM

decent first episode,but i don't know if i'm gonna like this :\

4/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)

09-12-10, 1:30 PM

Lol, how are they going to keep this up 26 episodes long? xD

10-08-10, 7:57 AM

Poor Tachibana. He fell in love, confessed and got rejected all in the first ep!
Great show!
I hate I'm just now starting to watch it.

10-08-10, 11:10 AM

Monad said:

On the other hand Morashima-senpai got in my nerves. Beautiful girl with a serious attitude problem. She was obviously teasing him threw the whole episode and that is one behavior i find immature and annoying. When a girl tries to tease me like that i consider it as insult to my intelligence. If you think you are a matured sensible person then say what the fuck you want to say and stop teasing around.
In the end what the hell was all that about anyway. If she wasn't interested why did she spend her time teasing him? Why did she approach a guy she knows nothing about if she had no interest whatsoever? Stop playing around you immature spoiled brat, people have other jobs than dealing with you.

I don't think she is looking for a relationship, as it shows she rejected another guy before from her class. She isn't spoiled. She just wants to enjoy life without drama. Dude should have waited a little before confessing. Like take her out, get to know her a bit instead of omg I think she is my soulmate, when he doesn't know anything about her. Ugh and he gave up so easily. Just because he failed once doesn't mean its over.

10-16-10, 12:12 PM

Am I the only one that finds the animation off-putting? I may end up holding it till it's finished though, as it wasn't that good... :P

11-28-10, 7:47 PM

Hmph.... I'm not surprised why Morishima Haruka-senpai wasn't of my liking.... Definitely Felt something's not alright with that freak... Is just as Monad said... Seems to be like a spoiled brat.. Yet she has that maturish all over her being... But one thing is certain... That liking for water definitely fits her.... It's so... completely fits her... first of all she has those big blue eyes.... she has that fluttering personality... she has that wavy hair... she has that soft-looking skin.... she has that kewl voice... she's so full of references to water dude.... She's really pretty and no wonder she has her own fanbase at school... Being like that definitely makes someone popular.... But what I really disliked is the fact that she ignored the obvious, more or less made fun of Junichi's kindness, and rejected the poor Junichi... The Rejection wasn't completely stupid, and it does make sense since they barely know each other, but why givin him some leads and fill him with hope and then reject him... why not telling him what he needs to be her man? Well she did hmm... Okay I'll give her a chance, yet my impression of Haruka will not change... she's the type of those crazy girls that mess with men...

Anyway I found this first episode quite pretty... Yes the dialogues are awkward, the windmills look a bit out of place, but people this feels real, feels like it could happen to anyone, and the art, sound and the plot so far are pretty... This anime really has potential...

Tachibana Junichi was interesting... he was traumatized in the past, but seeing such possibility he had the guts to make a move forget the past and see what happened.... Well since it's still not the end something interesting might happen between Haruka and Junichi...

Lots of hints here and there... and showing around the place was really nice as well... SO then the hints were pretty obvious: Ayatsuji the class rep, the first year, another third year girl, maybe Haruka's friend, his friend Kaoru, the big appetite girl Rihoko and even maybe the imouto xDDD I like that... all those possibilities. Little or none ecchi... we almost had a panty shot and some cleavage scene.. yet there wasn't anything really ecchi... lovely

Bishoujos, reset for every arc and slice of life-ish school life setting? I will totally love this

Signs,
Green

02-15-11, 7:29 PM

this anime feels a lot more realistic than other, my first impression was that everyone looks almost the same, but than i realized no one has colourful hair like in other animes like blue red green ect.
secondly i think u guys are hating a bit too fast, but u might be right.
with the guy "jun" he got a bit trumatized with the rejection before, the girl didnt even come at all so he might have felt like he wasnt even worth the time to have been let known that he wasn't liked.

as for the girl, i was already being a bit suspicious (for no real reason) of the fact that she would be interested becuz he was "nice", yes he was actually a nice guy and pretty cool, but i didnt think a popular school celebrity would fall for just somthing like that. she provided an opportunity (some might say its a trap), and he took it, when most guys probably wouldnt, and than you know what happens. can't blame him becuz he got depressed.

05-28-11, 8:55 PM

An okay episode, though this series does reek of cliche. Not really a big deal and I've always had a soft spot for happy go lucky characters like Morishima, so I'll keep watching.
"That I do not understand my own mind upsets me more than I can describe" - Meruem, The Chimera Ant King.

08-18-11, 3:04 AM

Nice start, especially with the confession, more progression in one episode than in others during a whole season. Also, the characters seem nice. If the quality holds up, I'm in for a nice ride, 5/5.

08-22-11, 11:53 AM

Was pretty good. I like the characters and everything else. This could be pretty good.

11-16-11, 4:27 PM

Star Closet!
I want one!

"FUCK ANIME, I'M GOING CAR RACING."

11-18-11, 5:10 PM

damn Morishima sure is seductive :D
Cheater's just a fancy word for winner.

01-01-12, 4:40 AM

I felt like such a loser watching this, I was happy when he got rejected. He wasn't even all that charming yet, he got close to all those women. I can honestly say this is a case of mixed emotions and jealousy I haven't felt in a lot of series. And that makes it a very solid kick start to the series. :)

01-04-12, 9:42 AM

I'm shocked when there's sooooo many characters in this show and I didn't dislike any of them (yet)

Nice start :)

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

01-18-12, 12:22 PM

i like this show.
i swear, the main character is being tooled.
hes being played like a playstation by the senpai girl.

03-06-12, 1:35 PM

so I could tell right away Miya's seiyuu was Yuno, and Rihoko's seiyuu was Sae. i have been watching way too much Hidamari Sketch.

03-18-12, 9:41 AM

Impressive, I really want a imouto route though. Haha!

Pages (13) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices