MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Amagami SS Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Amagami SS »» Amagami SS Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (13) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »
View Poll Results: Amagami SS Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

126 42.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

105 35.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

52 17.33%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

13 4.33%
1 out of 5: Hated it

4 1.33%
Voters: 300

07-08-10, 1:05 AM

kaimax said:
Itazura_na_Kiss said:
Kinda weird... how he can't get over his feelings... It's been 2 years?

there's a term that's called traumatized, my good fellow
hahaha traumatize over getting stood up

07-08-10, 4:14 AM

This one's surprisingly interesting.
Sure, once again it's your typical faceless hero dude (with a broken heart this time) but it looks like Morishima-senpai has something to hide and I really hope we'll learn more about her in the future episodes.

Hopefully there won't be any coma ghosts or teddy bears in suitcases around here...-.-

07-08-10, 4:36 AM

Looks like another cliché harem anime in the forming. Not bad though, this is the kind of stuff I like.

07-08-10, 2:55 PM

Yah, only halfway thru the first episode and all the cliché is very tiring.

But I guess I'm still gonna watch it all anyways. :D

07-08-10, 5:38 PM

Liked the episode, and had alot of the kimikiss / hatsukoi limited feel to it. It'll be interesting how the omnibus and reset works for it all. I'll be LOL at all the people wondering why the show finished at ep. 4, and started up again fresh at ep. 5.

07-08-10, 8:17 PM

Hmmm characters are nice, but nothing special. I like how he confessed (and got rejected) in the first episode though. This may lead to bigger and better plot development :D

I'm surprised this isn't 13 episodes..

07-08-10, 9:39 PM

Jrittmayer said:

because it's impossible to do the omnibus format in 13 episodes, it will make the girls only have 2 EPISODES.

and you don't like watching your anime in supersonic speed right?

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/

07-09-10, 1:28 PM

Before I saw this I thought the first episode would be utter shit and I would have dropped it after watching it. Though the series looks promising so i'll just keep watching.

Very suprised this is not 13 eps.

07-10-10, 8:02 AM

kaimax said:
Jrittmayer said:

because it's impossible to do the omnibus format in 13 episodes, it will make the girls only have 2 EPISODES.

and you don't like watching your anime in supersonic speed right?

some anime are just like that...
I kinda hate it when that happens....

13 episodes are too short for a good anime, maybe enough for a bad one
20+ episodes are too short for a good anime, toooooooooooo long for a bad one

CLICK!!

07-10-10, 2:27 PM

There were some weird dialogues at points, but it okay for the first episode.
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star." -Friedrich Nietzsche | Last.fm

07-11-10, 10:47 AM

Not too sure about this one. The first episode didn't do anything to pull me in. However, I am interested to see how the format will look.

07-12-10, 12:05 AM

Really cute episode!

This looks like it will be a great show! ;D

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

07-16-10, 11:27 PM

Everything was soft and mellow, from the intro music, characters and the story.

Love how it flows on every detailed situation there is, and involving a lot of cast with different story and background

This is quite enjoyable and I expect the 24 episode to be a memorable one
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

07-17-10, 8:27 AM

lol his space closet

07-21-10, 2:25 AM

It was pretty good and enjoyable.
BTW, I expect a School Days ending.

07-21-10, 3:14 AM

Actually this looked quite good to me. Obviously a harem since i spotted quite a few girls interested(even his sister seems to be one of them which is interesting) in him but still very different than the usual stupid guy making a fool of himself all the time and girls liking him just like that.
The soft and mellow feeling you get from this is also very good.

First this guy even though he gets a red face when he talks to girls he likes, he can still talk back and also talks to other girls comfortably. That's a big plus in comparison with other harems where they can't even talk properly to girls.
He also expressed his feelings from the first episode. Wow he isn't some guy taking forever and also never admitting the truth when asked to. You don't see that very easily at harem anime.

On the other hand Morashima-senpai got in my nerves. Beautiful girl with a serious attitude problem. She was obviously teasing him threw the whole episode and that is one behavior i find immature and annoying. When a girl tries to tease me like that i consider it as insult to my intelligence. If you think you are a matured sensible person then say what the fuck you want to say and stop teasing around.
In the end what the hell was all that about anyway. If she wasn't interested why did she spend her time teasing him? Why did she approach a guy she knows nothing about if she had no interest whatsoever? Stop playing around you immature spoiled brat, people have other jobs than dealing with you.

Best for me are his sister(cute girl) and that friend of his. She will probably make you feel tired with her overenergivity but she seems fun to be around and a very honest straightforward person.
Modified by Monad, 07-21-10, 3:24 AM

07-22-10, 4:50 PM

I am really shocked there was a confession and rejection in the first episode I love the look and feel of this anime it is a warm anime.Looking forward to more.

07-24-10, 6:20 AM

lol, nice take down in first episode... interesting

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku

08-06-10, 3:56 AM

The art is very pleasing to the eyes, i must say.
but the episode was boring for me.. will probably leave it on-hold for a while

08-15-10, 2:46 PM

Damn, I'm wondering why I didn't pick this anime up earlier. Gotta marathon this up until the most recent episode I guess! =)

Pages (13) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices