MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Have you experienced incest???
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Incest Club »» Have you experienced incest???

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Have you ever had incest or wanted to commit incest?Tell the TRUTH
Yes

225 36.06%
No

399 63.94%
Voters: 624

11-03-09, 8:02 PM

I think the poll should be change and have a Separate options for Wanted and You have.

11-10-09, 9:45 AM

me and my boy cousin used to have sleepovers together when we were little, we'd cuddled up but that's about it.

12-13-09, 9:51 AM

Well ... Already committed ? No ... Want to commit it ? Yes but ... I have a younger sister, but it is just one of the two persons in the world that can make me crazy (in bad mood) ... If that was all, no problem, but she do it naturally, I can't think about her without burst her ... {>_<} Bad luck !

So : want to experience it but no mean to do it (actually {^_^} and cousins are too far away to think about us).

12-20-09, 11:29 AM

I experience incest so many times a day with my twin sister.
We are attracted to eachother, I guess.
And we share a bed. OH THE TWINCEST!
Hikaru_Chan said:
sexagintillion

12-30-09, 4:27 PM

12ish ate out cousin multiple times shit was cash we are the same age and now it's awkward when we see eachother

01-02-10, 12:18 AM

YES!

01-05-10, 1:22 AM

i've fingered my sister while she gave me a blow job that about it
MCC Badge

01-05-10, 2:01 PM

Does it count If it is my brothers sister? (Confusing I know)
But me and my little brothers sister (from another mother) Had sex all the time..And I had sex with her sisters as well...Alot of sex ~nods~ But if you want to go with more of an relation me and my cousin used to flash each other alot that's it

01-05-10, 2:57 PM

hitmansdomain said:
Does it count If it is my brothers sister? (Confusing I know)
But me and my little brothers sister (from another mother) Had sex all the time..And I had sex with her sisters as well...Alot of sex ~nods~ But if you want to go with more of an relation me and my cousin used to flash each other alot that's it

sry - NOT blood related does not count :) :) :)

01-17-10, 5:26 PM

Yes. The first experience was with my 13 yr. old cousin who was visiting for the summer when I was 10 or 11. One time we were in pajamas laying on her bed and she gave me a hand job, but we didn't do anything else... A few years later, for a some period of time, I had experiences with my younger sister whenever we were at home alone and had the chance... At first, it started with curiosity and just daring each other to get naked, then eventually touching and then rubbing on each other. After a few times, we got daring enough to actually go "all the way" which was the "first time" for both of us. It felt really good and was VERY exciting in the moment, but after a while, we began feeling guilty about what we were doing and decided not to do it anymore (but we still did it a couple more times). Then that was end of our incest, but we still love each other.
Modified by simhere2, 01-20-10, 6:46 PM

01-24-10, 1:11 AM

Yachiru_13 said:
I finally commited incest with my 15 year old sister. Technically I molested her but still... it's incest ^^

...molested? Did you do her in her sleep? 0.o

01-25-10, 4:20 PM

No she was awake.
Sas-uke the name says it all.

01-31-10, 8:18 AM

Mhm, my cousin always tries to kiss me. It started when I was 12 a.k.a 2 years ago. Last month he even kissed me in the school hallway. It was really embarrassing, because all my friends and classmates saw us and started gossiping T_T

02-09-10, 7:52 AM

Well actually I had lot of experience with my cousins(both male and female)
We hadn't sex but we did almost everything everytime we met(we stay in far cities ç_ç so we meet once or twice a year)
We started since I was 11 years(he was 5 and the girls was 6 and 4 years and they're not brothes but the girls are sisters)
Until I was 18 it was just touching(legs boobs kisses etc)then we did something else(like masturbating each other and I managed to have the two sisters to do lesbian between them)
I had lot of experience. One I remember is the time I was going to sleep with my cousin(the boy)
He was 8 and we did almost everything all night(till maybe 3 a.m. I think)
we was naked and we touched masturbated and sucked each other all night^^
In these years I'm not seeing them all anymore(cause of work university etc) but maybe this summer I'm going to stay with the two sisters for a week(they shoul be 16 and 18 now maybe don't remember exactly)
I hope they still want to do those things :P cause if they want I'm gonna have great fun :P(their mother is stupid and I'm the best niece for their father so they doesen't control me eheheh)
My MAL Family^^

02-21-10, 4:40 PM

I never felt atraction for my brother or my cousins, they are all much younger than me and i don't have coexistence with them, i see my brother once in a while and my cousins i see them just in christmas.

About the incest, i don't think it's a sin! It is misterious and romantic, i love that kind of romantic stories and animes.
I'm from Portugal and a month ago, the homossexual marriage has becomed legal, why would not the incest be it to??
People don't accept the incest because they say that incest can give birth to children's that are not normal and that's right, so, i guess for the sake of their child that the incestuous prefer to adopt, but gays can't even give birth to a child!
So, it's just a simple social value that the humans have created (animals commit incest).
Society say it's a sin and we will go to hell when we die..A sin? Adam and Eve reproduced, them sons to reproduce have to make sex with his own brothers and sisters..right?
I guess that the important thing it's to be happy with the one we love!

Modified by Sakurah-sama, 02-21-10, 4:44 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!

02-21-10, 8:32 PM

RP said:
where is the "I wish" option?

I know T_T

02-22-10, 4:08 PM

I'm 15 and my 12 year old sister has given me a few handjobs. Is this incest? The first time she done it she pretended she did not know what was going on but as we got to the the second and third handjob she was really enjoying, as was I. She always offers me more handjobs but I refuse should I accept these handjobs or is it too incest?

02-22-10, 4:35 PM

Lglmondo_123-456 said:
I'm 15 and my 12 year old sister has given me a few handjobs. Is this incest? The first time she done it she pretended she did not know what was going on but as we got to the the second and third handjob she was really enjoying, as was I. She always offers me more handjobs but I refuse should I accept these handjobs or is it too incest?

Yeah, that's definately incest.
Sas-uke the name says it all.

02-26-10, 2:02 PM

Yachiru_13 said:
Lglmondo_123-456 said:

Yeah, that's definately incest.

accept, ur one of the lucky one's dude, accept and have fun :)

03-03-10, 5:32 PM

My brother is knows of incest well...Koji is slightly disturbed by this fact, though. Our parents are already pissed at him because he is with one of his first cousins...add her sister to that (although I'm not sure about why she pursues him) and that made two he knew about...Then there was me. I think deep down he suspected I was a little too friendly...but when he found out, he was more than a little disturbed. I've always though of myself as being a "Sick, twisted, weird girl", and when I had one of my normal breakdowns, He and Yuna (cousin) decided I needed a shoulder to cry on. Typical Yuna....she decided Koji was the one for the job. One thing led to another...just as Yuna probably expected. Koji has always been very protective of us girls...Now he hates himself for, quote "taking something he had no right to". I don't understand why he can't be happy...

Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices