MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 63 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood »» Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 63 Discussion

Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 63 Discussion
5 out of 5: Epic/0

558 87.05%
4 out of 5: Liked it

44 6.86%
3 out of 5: It was OK

25 3.90%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 0.94%
1 out of 5: you just knew I will label this option as trolling~

8 1.25%
Voters: 641

06-27-10, 9:01 PM

ashkon77 said:
if Ed and Alphonse can get their bodies back, shouldn't Mustang be able to get his vision back?

If you are asking if Edward's sacrifice would get Roy's vision back, then no, he is not in the same truth plain. Edward and Alphonse is on the same truth plain because they performed the same transmutation circle together. Roy's truth wasn't there to be fetched.

If you are asking if Roy would use the same method as Edward, once again no. Roy, unlike Edward, won't have a gate to get out. Since Al's gate was in the same truth plain as Edward, he was able to use Al's gate to return. Roy doesn't have a back door.

06-27-10, 9:04 PM

What a great episode. Hard to believe that its been over a year, since this all started and its all coming to an end next week. With the epilogue coming next, it seems I won't be disappointed, its been a great run. :D

06-27-10, 9:23 PM

silent_killer said:
I don't understand why bones had an average animation director working for this episode . I don't get it . . For such a key episode , damn it .
The animation wasn't even close to the last three episodes and the artwork was too simplistic . .
For once, I agree with you.

06-27-10, 9:35 PM

This was an epic episode. I'm glad to see Hohenhiem die with a smile on his face.

06-27-10, 9:37 PM

I wished they dragged out the fight with the "father" a little longer. or maybe thats just me.

also, maybe its just the fangirl in me but I was expecting more "shirtlessness" from ed with different angles and stuff. the manga seem to emphasize how much ed grew up.

I LOVED how this episode had an extended tribute for HOho papa, with extra thank yous, and a ending tribute to him. although it made me cry ;A:

the last quarter of the series is turning out amazingly ;D

can't wait for the last episode.

06-27-10, 10:03 PM

Amazing episode. Well paced, and Ed and Al got their bodies back ^^

06-27-10, 10:04 PM

great episode one more episode left

06-27-10, 10:18 PM

Hohenheim passing away was very emotional... and also Greed

damn only one episode left. I'll will really miss this anime.

GREAT ANIME!! 10/10
-= Space for Rent =-

06-27-10, 10:22 PM

This was great, finished off Fullmetal Alchemist in all its glory.

Now, hopefully the last episode will show alittle more of what happened to everyone afterwards than the manga did lol

5/5

What Fai? No 9000/5 option this time? :(

06-27-10, 10:38 PM

I am so biased when it comes to this anime, episode was epic im gona miss this anime T_T

06-27-10, 11:09 PM

Can't believe its actually over. I guess final episode will be to round of on the life after this. All time loved anime!

T_T

06-27-10, 11:11 PM

Too many manly tears were shed in this episode. Actually, this can be considered an ending to me but they added 1 more episode for an epic closure.

Best anime to come out in recent years so far. 10/10 for FMA that lived up to it's name. Brotherhood indeed.

06-27-10, 11:44 PM

Hohenheim... My favorite character...
May you rest in peace.

I... I... have no words. Everything happened just as I expected it, with the exception of Edward's sacrifice, and Hohenheim's triumphant death...
Or maybe I'm just in shock. I... I just can't believe it is over. I know there is one episode left... but... I don't want it to be over. Greed has found his way into my heart, and he wants Fullmetal Alchemist, the greatest story ever told, to live on forever.

Alas, I must let go. It was an amazing, exciting, wild, crazy, intense ride, and I enjoyed every millisecond of it.

Hiromu Arakawa... Arakawa-Sensei - You are extremely deserving of The Nobel Prize in Literature.
I commend you with the highest honor possible. Thank you... thank you for this beautiful piece of work that you have bestowed upon the world. Not only have you have poured your heart and soul into the pages of Fullmetal Alchemist, but also, into the hearts and minds of millions around the world.

Fullmetal Alchemist... Fullmetal Alchemist... Fullmetal... Alchemist.

Here is an award that I created specially for this occasion:

06-28-10, 12:01 AM

_Vincent_ said:

Hiromu Arakawa... Arakawa-Sensei - You are extremely deserving of The Nobel Prize in Literature.
I commend you with the highest honor possible. Thank you... thank you for this beautiful piece of work that you have bestowed upon the world. Not only have you have poured your heart and soul into the pages of Fullmetal Alchemist, but also, into the hearts and minds of millions around the world.

Yes, I would second that nomination. I was just thinking that Arakawa should be recognized for her amazing work. Brotherhood is THE MOST complete story adapted from a manga EVER to be animated. I don't know if I have the confidence to say that FMA is my favorite anime but it has a special place in my mind as THE BEST shounen anime/manga. I am going to savor the last episode, finally an anime with an epilogue to close the greatest experience in all my years of anime watching.

06-28-10, 12:08 AM

anime/manga of the decade. So sad to see Greed and Hohenheim go.

06-28-10, 12:20 AM

Arakawa deserves every praise this world has to offer.

If I ever met her. It wouldn't be an annoying high pitched squeel. I'd probably sink to my knees and cry as I tried to get the words "thank you" out of my mouth between sobs.

06-28-10, 12:25 AM

A good ending, especially since they both ended with their bodies back! If they ended it with Ed in his automail and Al in the suit, I would've been wtfpissed.

Still one of the things I liked about the first anime was how the movie tied it into a parallel world of ours in Nazi Germany. The scene where Ed steps out and theres giant epic zeppelins flying around was one of my favorite parts of the original.

06-28-10, 12:40 AM

People's response to this episode , is so emotional . . I'm on the verge of tears :(

06-28-10, 12:54 AM

You can say many things but the Episode was in one word EPIC AS HELL! An yes that are three words :P

06-28-10, 1:16 AM

I cried so much T_______T Especially when Hohenheim and Ed cried. Also so glad that Al got his body safely back.

RIP Hohenheim ;__;

Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices