Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 8, 2022 6:55 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Probably the best episode so far, 1st it was interesting to see how most of the domes seem to share the same aspects like the machine to create humans even with how it got decayed over time and of course the revelation that Iggy was infected by Cogito (which was obvious at this point) and him acting like a yandere towards Re-L despite being sentient about her behavior though there's the "raison d'être" point for an AutoReiv which seems to be what really rule them even after they became sentient, so even after all that he still sacrificed himself to save Re-L against the AutoReiv that tried to kill her by exposing himself because of how mad it is that she killed the cave dome's Proxy, RIP Iggy the end was emotional... the Vincent part was also pretty good he gave her her gun back.
Sep 12, 2022 9:24 AM

May 2018
yandere Iggy was really cool ngl. Rip most likeable character, Iggy was more human and fleshed out than Pino and Re-l for sure, maybe even more so than Vincent.
Nov 18, 2022 12:02 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
My favorite episode so far. Probably not going to happen, but I'd love for Iggy to be resurrected somehow and make a return in the final episodes.

Also PINO READING A BOOK CLEARS ALL YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS NO DIFF

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 21, 2023 4:08 PM

Jul 2015
the ep stars off with Re-l bitching non stop, what a bitch

Mar 22, 2023 5:10 PM

Apr 2016
Wow this show picked up the drama pretty fast
Apr 23, 2023 9:59 AM
Apr 2023
Iggy will be remembered. I don't see anything wrong in his way of thinking, to him Re-L is everything. After he became conscious, he wanted her to acknowledge him, to embrace him; that's all he needed. So his mental breakdown scene justifies his viewpoint, though it did leave a mark on Re-L as well, it was as if truth was staring at her face.

The end scene of Iggy's two emotions struggling to express was shown well. He has a gentle approach to her and one of rage; at this point Re-L seems to have understood that Iggy really did become humane( at least he tried to). Had he been given more time he would have understood to control his emotions as per the given situation, but in all honesty Re-L truly required a good verbal bashing. Hope she becomes a better human being.

Loved this episode!

Uzumaki_FumiteruApr 23, 2023 10:07 AM
Jun 24, 2023 5:17 AM

Oct 2021
Iggy being savage to the end. Imagine having someone save you, and their last words were that you weren't worth saving and that they despised you. 
Jul 9, 2023 11:06 PM
Aug 2022
they handles special boy Iggy so well. i'd been hoping for some focus on him for a while. it always bothered me how understated he was. the twist could've had more lead-up thought, i will say. just sort of came out of nowhere and wasnt even made clear with the "confirm" thing last episode.
Dec 8, 2023 1:44 PM

Dec 2022
This anime turned into a romantic drama all of a sudden. Vincent and Daedalus were already interested in Re-L, and we had yandere Iggy for the episode too. There were even some hints that Pino might've been jealous of Re-L monopolising Vincent's attention in this episode as well, but that may just be my own interpretation.

Iggy's bipolar personality caused by the Cogito virus started criticising Re-L for her needy and selfish demeanour in this episode as well, but his original AutoRiev self still seemed to retain his devotion to her, at least before he died. It really is a shame though, since Iggy was a good companion.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ergo Proxy Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

xel - May 31, 2008

93 by LonewolfNBU »»
Apr 12, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Why do people seem to not like Ergo Proxy?

TheGuiltMan - Nov 28, 2020

41 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 30, 12:12 AM

Poll: » Ergo Proxy Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WinterNightsFall - Aug 20, 2008

78 by yojuno »»
Mar 26, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Ergo Proxy Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WinterNightsFall - Aug 20, 2008

71 by yojuno »»
Mar 26, 12:23 AM

» Ergo Proxy Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aokaado - Dec 27, 2006

236 by llamav »»
Mar 18, 12:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.