Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jun 2, 2009 7:16 PM

Apr 2009
poorly written character, who had no substance.
Jun 3, 2009 3:50 AM

Mar 2009
I really can't understand all this hate towards Suzaku.. He may be little naïve but he cares about Japan more than Lelouch does. Lelouch abandoned Blacks knights immediately when nunnally went missing (end of season 1) and I personally can understand why Suzaku hates lelouche after season one. I would be too pretty pissed if I know that my childhood best friend used geass to order my lover to kill all Japanese people and then that same guy killed her. Even though this was accident Lelouche didn't even try to explain that. I still like more Lelouche because he is more interesting character but I like Suzaku too....
Jun 18, 2009 6:17 AM
Jun 2009
I hate him so much i actually registered to this site just to reply to this thread! He's the type that talks,talks talks and does NOTHING more than following his superiors orders blindly. He even sells his best friend and i dont think he cares about nunnaly at all. At 15th episode of r2 when lelouch asks him to protect her he doesn't even flinch. He's like maybe i'll do it. And all that bullshit he preached about changing britannia from inside is just well.. BULLSHIT! what can he do when he's nothing more than a tool for britannian people even when he became a knight he didn't do anything except for crying over that pink headed princess-whatever. he doesn't even value his own life, forget his friend's and his own people's. HE's just a damned coward babbling about doing the right thing he believes anyone can say that. Sure , he lost someone dear to him but Lelouch lost many more and he still does what he truely believes is right and didn't turn into a cold blooded killer. That's what makes him a truely strong, and at the same time a gentle person i think. ALL HAIL LELOUCH! j/k :p and sorry for the long post but i didn't get so worked up in a while:)

oh and on a side note i hate people with low self confidence i guess that's why he always feels the need to be ordered around
Jun 18, 2009 7:03 AM
Jun 2008
I like him because I hated him so much.
Jun 19, 2009 9:31 AM

Jan 2009
I like him, he is not that bad of a person. I also liked his kidness from the start and can't change the feelings now. =D
Jul 9, 2009 3:25 PM

Aug 2008
LOVE HIM!
Aug 4, 2009 1:01 AM

Jul 2009
Overall I like his character, but I can see where the hate would come from since a lot of the times, just to keep the plot going, they make him seem nothing more than a retarded guard dog especially in season 1
Aug 9, 2009 9:15 PM
Jun 2009
Moralfag.
Jun 15, 2012 7:41 AM
May 2012
i hate him -,- he always look strong than all people and his not even the main protagonist of cG so i want him to die,
Jun 15, 2012 8:26 AM

Sep 2010
Used to hate him, but not anymore. Same with Nina and Nunnally at one point (I grew to love Nunnally again after that Rolo/Nunnally moment in the Kiseki no Birthday drama <3), but that piece of shit known as Shirley ALL MY HATE ALL OF IT WHEN IT COMES TO THIS CERTAIN CODE GEASS CHARACTER.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jun 16, 2012 6:31 AM
May 2012
I, Katakiri di Britania order you suzaku kururugi to DIE!
Jun 16, 2012 7:03 AM
Jun 2012
Jun 16, 2012 7:33 AM
Mar 2011
worst than Jesus Yamato sunrise seams to have forgot how to write likeable leads
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jun 16, 2012 10:33 AM

Sep 2010
Enjolras1830 said:
worst than Jesus Yamato sunrise seams to have forgot how to write likeable leads

I loved Kira during SEED then in SEED Destiny they degraded him into the Gary-stu Jesus Yamato. -___- Thats why I preferred Shinn in Destiny.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jun 26, 2012 12:03 AM

Apr 2012
I hate Suzaku for all eternity... If there is no Itou Makoto (School Days), he's gonna be number 1 for "stupid shit idiot characters that i want to kill personaly"...
I don't need to explain why, some people have written it better up there...

Roloko said:
Enjolras1830 said:

I loved Kira during SEED then in SEED Destiny they degraded him into the Gary-stu Jesus Yamato. -___- Thats why I preferred Shinn in Destiny.

let's not talk about Jesus Yamato, he's not even worthy to...
Jun 27, 2012 6:36 PM

Jan 2012
mystik said:
he doesn't want what's best for japan, he's just power hungry and will do anything to get to the top, since it's his fault japan is in the mess he's in. maybe he does want to help japan in his own way but he's a hypocrite and an idiot in the way he's doing it.

^ that , but at least he stop being a douche at the last 5-6 episodes .
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
Jun 27, 2012 6:37 PM

Jan 2012
suntears said:
I hate Suzaku for all eternity... If there is no Itou Makoto (School Days), he's gonna be number 1 for "stupid shit idiot characters that i want to kill personaly"...

Roloko said:
Enjolras1830 said:

Shinn is fuckup and you like him .............. Need me to list out all the pathetic stuffs he did ? Hearing ''shinn' is already able to piss me off .
Jun 27, 2012 10:00 PM

Sep 2010
Spacebar said:
suntears said:

Roloko said:
Enjolras1830 said:

Shinn is fuckup and you like him .............. Need me to list out all the pathetic stuffs he did ? Hearing ''shinn' is already able to piss me off .

Shinn is epic
Shin is sexy
Shin has constant man periods
Shinnn
Shiiiiiiinnnnnn
Shiiiiiiinnnnnnnn

*spams Shinn to piss you off* =D
Jun 28, 2012 5:31 AM

Jan 2012
Roloko said:
Spacebar said:
suntears said:

Roloko said:
Enjolras1830 said:

Shinn is epic
Shin is sexy
Shin has constant man periods
Shinnn
Shiiiiiiinnnnnn
Shiiiiiiinnnnnnnn

*spams Shinn to piss you off* =D

You failed xD , that sentence ''Shinn has constant man periods '' made my day :)
Jul 12, 2012 2:27 PM

Apr 2012
Spacebar said:
suntears said:

Roloko said:
Enjolras1830 said:

I personally didn't like Shinn too, but he's deserve better roles in Destiny than Jesus Yamato... I mean Jesus Yamato just come out (of nothing) and takes Shinn's light... poor boy
Jul 14, 2012 2:29 AM

Jun 2012
Why are there so many choices? I chose the 4th because he had good intentions and justice in mind, but it was too extreme. Plus, I liked Lelouch, and he was always in his Lancelot hindering Lelouch.

Jul 31, 2012 5:15 PM
Jul 2012
I don't like him. But he is okay.
Aug 11, 2012 3:30 AM

Nov 2011
He was an idealistic child in R1 who got a reality check in R2 and finally became a man.
He's a redeemed character, in my eyes.
Aug 25, 2012 3:06 AM

Mar 2012
R1: die Suzaku you always get in the way...
R2: Hey you look good with Lelouch...

Yes I like him xD
'No matter how good you are you alone cannot change the world.' -L Death Note
'I don't like that word. After all, it makes me lonesome. Even though, 'Farewell'. I have to make sure I say it right, Amber?' -Maki, Darker than Black
~

They say too much thinking can create something that's not really there in the first place. So give me a moment, I'm busy thinking about cake.
Aug 25, 2012 9:31 PM

May 2012
I hated Suzaku so much when I first watched this series. I would get so pissed every time he would ruin Lelouch's plans! Now I don't think he's as bad but still, too many bad memories.....
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Aug 26, 2012 4:02 AM

Aug 2012
He can get on my nerves for being stupid and not seing what happens behind the curtains, and all of that makes him quite evil to Lelouch in a kind of way. But only because he believes in his own kind of justice (well until sometime near the end).

Anyway, it was still an interesting character. The most hated for me was shirley at first, then rolo, and finally charles. Well shirley and rolo got some major development contrary to charles =)

If people get offed by just the character design (I agree those skinny characters looks quite bad imo) or by Suzaku/Llyod alone... Then you miss 90% of the storyline :D

Oct 6, 2013 5:18 PM
Jul 2013
I cannot even begin to describe my loathing for Suzaku. He was a hypocrite, an idiot, and he didn't even truly grasp what was going on. He is by far the character I dislike the most in anime.
Oct 7, 2013 1:22 PM

Mar 2013
"Ok so he is a little self-righteous and naïve but he means well…"

This. :)
Oct 7, 2013 2:45 PM

Jul 2009
I despised him with a passion. So you kill your dad because you want to stop the fighting, see what Britannia has done to your country and people, and you join the military and help them? There's fighting the system from within and there's becoming a willing pawn selling out your people. If not for a ton of lucky coincidences, all due to Lelouch, he would have been disposed of by that system. It passed the point of naivety I could accept.
Oct 8, 2013 6:59 AM

Sep 2011
Wow necrobump. As for this thread, I'm indifferent to Suzaku.

Oct 22, 2013 7:20 PM
Oct 2013
I liked him at first because he was actually right: up until the tokyo incident, where the writers decided to turn Suzaku's attitude 180 degrees in a single episode with no good explanation given, Suzaku tried his best to change things from within. And it was working!
Suzaku's credentials:

-Helped Euphemia create the Special Administrative Zone of Japan, where Japanese would have equal rights to Britannians.
-Inspired hope in the Japanese by proving that through skill and loyalty, a Japanese can become Britannian Nobility
-Became Knight of Seven without abandoning his moral standards.

Let's be honest guys, he actually was on track to changing Britannia from within. The Knights of the Round were amongst the most powerful people in Britannia. The Knight of One can even choose to govern any territory of his choosing.
What is more, if Lelouch didn't mind-rape Euphemia, Suzaku would have had the favour of Euphemia, one of the most popular royals, Cornelia, the best commander, and although he might not win the favour of Schneizel we know that Schneizel doesn't like war and killing to begin with so it doesn't really matter.

These are the reasons that I hate Suzaku. In second season, the writers, in one episode, made Suzaku decide that despite having PROVEN that his way is the better way, suddenly decides that Lelouch is right and spontaneously forgives him, thus making him an extremely frustrating and hypocritical character that should die.
Apr 6, 2014 6:00 AM
Jul 2018
I thought he was allright first but now i fucking hate him.suzaku is a cunt.
Jun 18, 2014 10:04 AM
Jun 2014
i like to hate him

there is times where he is annoying and full of ideals and self righteousness and times where you hate him such as when he sold out lelouch and the refrain incident with kallen.

but i had to sympathize with him at the last few episodes of code geass as he gave up everything he had and actually helped lelouch to achieve his ultimate goal.

i think people hate on him too much
Jul 29, 2014 3:58 AM

Oct 2013
HATE HIM!

Sep 10, 2014 7:05 PM

Jan 2014
I wish the worst possible eternal torture upon that piece of human filth. Death is too good for him.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 10, 2014 7:06 PM

Jun 2014
Suzaku is the biggest fuckboy uncle tom in all anime.
RedRoseFring said:
I wish the worst possible eternal torture upon that piece of human filth. Death is too good for him.

Once again this dude sums it up
Sep 10, 2014 7:09 PM

Jul 2013
He was alright. I never felt any strong emotion toward him, and I still don't really see why he's hated that much. Then again, I don't really understand why people hate Rossiu from TTGL either, so maybe I'm just not prone to hating that many characters.
And I mean that in the most sexually painful way possible.
Sep 10, 2014 7:34 PM

Jun 2014
JabonHR said:
He was alright. I never felt any strong emotion toward him, and I still don't really see why he's hated that much. Then again, I don't really understand why people hate Rossiu from TTGL either, so maybe I'm just not prone to hating that many characters.

There are so many reasons to hate them I don't even know what to say to y ou
Sep 10, 2014 8:22 PM

Feb 2014
I...Hate...Him....Very...Much.
Sep 10, 2014 8:35 PM

Jul 2013
Qans said:
JabonHR said:

There are so many reasons to hate them I don't even know what to say to y ou

I don't really remember a lot from Code Geass, if that means anything to you. So maybe you could say I just forgot the reasons.
And I mean that in the most sexually painful way possible.
Sep 16, 2014 4:34 PM

Oct 2013
I don't see why people hate him either. He was a man of extreme justice and morale and, for the most part, acted exactly like you'd expect a man of extreme justice and morale to act. I can't say I particularly loved the guy, but I will say that he REALLY earned my respect at the end of the second season.

Plus, the dynamic tragedy of two best friends facing each other on the battlefield and coming to detest each other because of it is one of my favorite things about the series.

Additionally, Suzaku's methods were sure as hell a lot more reliable than Lelouch's. There's no man in the real world who could possibly succeed with Lulu's methods, whereas Suzaku's are legitimate. The best way to change the system is to infiltrate it.

I think the main reason people hate Suzaku is because the story is told through Lelouch's perspective, and Suzaku is just the character consistently getting in Lulu's way. If it was told through Suzaku's perspective instead, I bet people would feel differently.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 17, 2014 5:40 AM

Feb 2013
I disliked Suzaku alot,I understand the whole "change it from the inside" thing,but it just never felt like he accomplished or got closer to his goals and at some point he just felt lke a nuisance
Sep 17, 2014 10:12 AM

Aug 2013
first part of the story i hated him then i liked him again then hatred then he did that badass entrance as lelouches body guard and i loved him
Yo
Sep 28, 2014 2:32 PM

Sep 2014
Am I the only person who really, REALLY loves Suzaku? I don't even know why, i just love him so much.
Oct 1, 2014 12:07 PM

Jul 2012
Aobama said:
Am I the only person who really, REALLY loves Suzaku? I don't even know why, i just love him so much.

he better then lelouch that's for sure............lelouch is a prick......suzaku is a hero who slade a monster
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Oct 1, 2014 12:09 PM

Jul 2012
Zadion said:
I don't see why people hate him either. He was a man of extreme justice and morale and, for the most part, acted exactly like you'd expect a man of extreme justice and morale to act. I can't say I particularly loved the guy, but I will say that he REALLY earned my respect at the end of the second season.

Plus, the dynamic tragedy of two best friends facing each other on the battlefield and coming to detest each other because of it is one of my favorite things about the series.

Additionally, Suzaku's methods were sure as hell a lot more reliable than Lelouch's. There's no man in the real world who could possibly succeed with Lulu's methods, whereas Suzaku's are legitimate. The best way to change the system is to infiltrate it.

I think the main reason people hate Suzaku is because the story is told through Lelouch's perspective, and Suzaku is just the character consistently getting in Lulu's way. If it was told through Suzaku's perspective instead, I bet people would feel differently.

exactly

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Oct 1, 2014 12:17 PM

Dec 2012
> Zodiac Sign: Cancer

How befitting.
Oct 1, 2014 1:47 PM

Jan 2010
I didn't hate Suzaku, but his ideal/philosophy made me cringe inside.
He was very naive.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2014 1:33 PM

Jul 2012
Matheine said:
I didn't hate Suzaku, but his ideal/philosophy made me cringe inside.
He was very naive.

not really lelouches ideals made me cringe

suzaku is more realistic

im a shiki supporter

Oct 2, 2014 1:35 PM

Dec 2013
I don't hate him, but he was kinda of a hypocritical guy
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.