Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 4, 2008 1:39 PM
Nov 2007
Woah suzaku pwning lelouch yet again.

Nicely played!
May 4, 2008 1:41 PM

Oct 2007
Kayro said:
Also, loved that special angle when Kallen was inside that mascot suit =P

=D

Anyway great episode, as always. I still hate Suzaku, but I gotta admit that's a pretty good trap he just set Lelouch in. Surprised me quite a bit.

May 4, 2008 1:42 PM

Apr 2008
Well, well Suzaku finally grew up a bit. No more mr. pure and noble. Still I hope to see him eating dirt (but please make him suffer a bit before that happens - my personal favourite is to Geass emperor to implant false memory of Suzaku killing Euphie). As for Nunally all I can say is "well its been fun knowing you, consider yourself lucky surviving this long and enjoy your time while it lasts". I foresee Lelouch going very evil mode soon. But its all fine after all we've been waiting for that promised "path of carnage" since season 1.
Vae Victis
May 4, 2008 1:44 PM

Aug 2007
Of all the things Suzaku could have done...he did this!

He knows that Lelouch is pretty much back to Zero again, but he just wanted to hear Lelouch deny Nunnally's existence...Suzaku should know how important they are to each other...yet he pulls something like this...

First I have to say nicely played Suzaku!
then...what a douchebag!

Great episode, loved the parallel of the previous pizza party thing on S1. Suzaku will die a horrible death for making Lelouch (teh uber siscon) tell Nunnally that he has no sister and he doesn't know who she is...BASTARD!!!
May 4, 2008 1:58 PM

Apr 2008
Yes, i must admit so nicely evil of him, i still hate him but i must recognise that and oh joy to the world when lelouch goes truly evil. ;7
May 4, 2008 2:14 PM

Dec 2007
Great episode. Too bad GG spoiled the ending of the episode for me on their front page :\
May 4, 2008 2:27 PM

Apr 2008
Big cliff hanger at the end, I wonder what Lelouch will do next. XD

This anime just gets better and better! :D
May 4, 2008 2:31 PM

Aug 2007
The beginning was good, the end was good, but the middle of the episode had a bit too much fanservice and unrealistic situations for me
May 4, 2008 2:36 PM

May 2007
Suzaku needs to be shot in the head.

And man, totally did not see Nunally's appearance. I really wonder where exactly she is and under who's care she is currently with.

Sunrise keeps delivering.
May 4, 2008 2:39 PM

Aug 2007
Lelouch looks like he's going to stab somebody with his thumb now....

nice fanservice...
May 4, 2008 2:47 PM

Oct 2007
That episode was hilarious and adorable XD
Lelouch: "This is not...my...specialty..."
And the ending was especially great!
I think it's great Suzaku is back ;___;

EPISODE 6 IS LLOYD'S RETURN ^O^
I clapped and squeed when I saw him in the preview! Come on, you know you missed him! =D
May 4, 2008 3:14 PM
Sep 2007
LOW BLOW SUZAKU LOW BLOW!
May 4, 2008 3:26 PM

Feb 2008
Well this episode was good - but not that good compared to last few. They kinda overdid it with all the fanservice (though Villetta was seriously hott in that swimsuit). C.C. is my goddess => she actually showed up at the festival for pizza and totally owned Lulu ... I mean he's like I'm so smart, I'm so cool, I'm totally gonna own Suzaku... and than he sees C.C. walking around searching for pizza. Yay for Villetta joining the dark side, maybe she can get back together with Oghi now ... or they can make it long and angsty. Gino and Anya seem cool - I still can't figure out why they want to hang around Suzaku... maybe longer they're around him they feel better about themselves, that's the only reason I can see. And Suzaku, well we all knew he's THE bastard among the bastards... but pulling Nunnally into his little emo vendetta is low, even for him. Not that he didn't already killed his dad and betrayed his BFF... but I thought he'd have at least little mercy towards Nunnally who adored him so much.

And I'm so glad Llyod is coming back in next episode, he is love.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2008 3:27 PM

Jun 2007
Argh! Dammit, I hate you 'Zaku!!! D:<
That was so mean. Hate level: Increased 100 fold. Even SuzaLulu is not going to make up for my hate.
I wonder what Lulu's going to do next. No, my Lulu. ;_;

Must...kill...'Zaku...
May 4, 2008 3:32 PM

Dec 2007
the middle of the episode lacked a bit, but still a great EP! gotta love lulu's surprised face ^^-- suzaku is a total sucker, but we all knew that already i guess, hope tey resurrect euphie and kill her again in front of his eyes -.-

May 4, 2008 3:39 PM

Apr 2007
I still can't believe those theories about Nunnally becoming Governor-General came true. Damn. Plot twist indeed.

But hey, one of my other theories is that Nunnally is secretly or unintentionally working on the Britainnian side so she can establish a peaceful place where she and Lulu can live together. Oh, the irony.

And y'know what? There's more! Back in season 1 Lulu wanted Suzaku to be Nunnally's knight, and look how it turns out. Poetic justice and irony FTW!

I hope this means Suzaku will suffer from a horrible horrible death.
May 4, 2008 3:40 PM

Feb 2008
wow....that was too much.

butyou know, in order to win against a ruthless enemy, you must also be ruthless. hehe cant wait for ep 6
May 4, 2008 3:54 PM

Jul 2007
Meh, 80% was just comedy and stuff.. not that I dislike comedy.. but I was kinda looking forward to something else. I really liked C.C. with those robo kind of ears.. also the twintail Shirley >_< Ending was.. uh.. unexpected.. and while I still do dislike Suzaku, what happened wasn't too bad imo, there has to be some kind of smrt asshole enemy for stuff like this.. and.. last but not least: Damn, cliffhanger again wtf!
AwesmoeMay 5, 2008 4:51 AM
May 4, 2008 3:56 PM

May 2007
oke this ep was not that great 1/4 where great this one was ok the endin was good can't wait for ep 6 I expected more from this ep :P
“If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win.”
May 4, 2008 4:01 PM

Jun 2007
6/10

I can't be bothered to do a summary this week - The episode was too poor for me to put forward the required effort.

The small sections of the episode that weren't filler seemed like they were being fast-forded through, while the filler parts went on too long. There was also an excessive amount of fan service, Viletta wearing nothing for no reason, Kallen's arse being focused on for no reason and lots of swimsuits.

Am I supposed to be watching Zero's epic war against Britannia or Lelouch's day to day life at school around sluts?

I don't like how emotionless Suzaku is: Apart from him mentioning Euphy once when Arthur stole something from him, you'd think he'd forgotten about her entirely. It was bad enough seeing him decide not to kill Lelouch and get his revenge...

Talking of Suzaku, the Lelouch/Suzaku flashback was annoying to sit through. I don't need to see a cheap retelling of their history, just like I don't need to hear C.C.'s voice say the same lines at the start of every bloody episode.

Also, this whole Knights of Round stuff looks like it's going to be a negative: Gino's mecha looks like something from Power Rangers and the huge amount of youngsters piloting mechas instead of adults is already pissing me off before they start fighting in them.

On a related note, Anya was clearly designed simply to piss me off. It seems her purpose in life is to take perverted pictures of women (copy of a Vandread character) and play with her mobile. She's popular, worthless, looks 12 and pilots one of the new super mechas - There's more than enough reasons for me to hate her.

The ONLY truly well done part of this mess was the ending - It made my cheeks tingle to see Lelouch's horrified expression, him knowing he couldn't speak and act like he knew her unless he wanted Suzaku to kill him. It didn't surprise me that the only time Sunrise put any effort in for the ending, Sunrise wanting to throw something in to get the viewers back next week.

If the quality doesn't improve, I might end up dropping Code Geass. I'm very pissed off about how badly Sunrise are fucking this up.
May 4, 2008 4:29 PM

Jun 2007
knowing geass I'm suprised CC didn't end up in a yogurt tank or something. Man pretty funny stuff. But DAMNIT Susaku, just when I started to like you a bit again, you pull this crap xD
May 4, 2008 5:03 PM

Nov 2007
Suzaku proves smarter than Viletta and Rolo ... loved him out playing viletta will be interesting to see where that goes. Was looking for more Diethard, and Lakshard (sp?) :(. The look on Lelouch's face at the end ... was lol. Oh, Suzaku needs to die but very painfully now. He shows his true self a power hungry bastard. Like he cares about losing his friend or his father. Funny episode but can't wait to get back to the action.
May 4, 2008 5:16 PM

Nov 2007
my favorite episode so far. i was kinda bored during the first 4 but this one just blew it out of the water. maybe because i immensely enjoy the interactions between lelouch and suzaku, i dunno. this was highly reminiscent of the episode where Arthur steals the mask; i couldn't stop laughing here. Zino seems promising too, although he also seems pretty gay for suzaku. the ending was great too. suzaku's a freaking genius to trap lelouch that way! i knew i loved him for a reason :3
May 4, 2008 5:23 PM

Jan 2007
that was great. Suzaku going back to school made things so much better. The C.C. and Kallen moments and the wicked plan that Suzaku pulled off at the end was awesome.
May 4, 2008 5:27 PM

Oct 2007
Wow! This episode alone contained many WTF! moments. ^_^
- Like they way Rollo keeps on asking if he should kill Suzaku.
- When C.C. randomly appeared on campus.
- An of course, Suzaku's final act of betrayal.

I was thinking that Suzaku may have a point, when he said the benefits of what a Knight One can get but he would do anything to obtain it. Man I can't wait for the next episode. o_O
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2008 5:32 PM

Jan 2008
I have to admit, even though I hate Suzaku, he was pretty clever with his plan at the end. Besides a few moments this episode wasn't that great and not much really happened, but the next episode seems promising :)
May 4, 2008 5:47 PM

Sep 2007
This episode was just pure win.

- Viletta fanservice
- CC in a tomato tank with Chachamaru reference!? I'm sure CC would love tomatoes
- Kallen ass shot
- Kallen underboob
- Suzaku is an asshole as
- Zino and Anya are awesome
- Nunally

Although I was expecting more of a "HOLY SHIT THEY BROUGHT BACK EUPHIE FROM THE DEAD"
May 4, 2008 5:59 PM

Feb 2008
I think the fanservice was a little overdone but not to the degree where i'd rate the episode down.

Laughed a whole lot during this episode, very entertaining to say the least !

I can't remember if they've properly introduced those two other knights before but i think their personalities will add to the shows overall enjoyment
May 4, 2008 6:11 PM

Oct 2007
Way to jump from a rather humorous episode to a total OMG ending. Suzaku gets points for coming up with that trap. (still hate him…) Zino is cool though. XD

Yay for Lloyd next week!
May 4, 2008 6:15 PM

Jun 2007
loved the episode
suzaku is an ass
i keep thinking lelouch denied nunnally but you know that he wont touch Nunnally(and i mean like try to kill her, not the incestuous touching )
May 4, 2008 6:17 PM
Apr 2008
Hah, great episode. Most of it was pretty uneventful until the end, then it was like "IN YOUR FACE!" when Nunally/the new governor/general called him. It was an interesting episode and I really liked Lelouch's pupils when they did a close-up on his face, lol.
May 4, 2008 6:31 PM

Jul 2007
Liked this episode, didn't really notice much fanservice (except the little with Viletta). What annoys me is how Lelouch treats C.C (she looked sad when she was in the car), she's treated terribly and Lelouch thinks nothing of it. Sometimes he's nice and sincere (last season) but he's been horrible so far. You would think with all she knows he'd be a little kinder.

I was floored by the Suzaku/Nunnally thing as I didn't see that coming. I have no idea how Lelouch will get out of that... Suzaku did a good job coming up with that and it makes me hate him even more.

I was surprised with the answer Zero gave the OoBK when they asked him why he abandoned them. I felt they deserved a little more than that. Although, I can't say I really blame him...

I have a feeling the whole Villetta/Rolo thing will blow up in Lelouch's face. Both are just too unreliable.
May 4, 2008 6:32 PM

Apr 2008
Drat! C.C.'s plans for eating the giant pizza are foiled once again!

Also Lloyd is in the next episode WOOT!

Suzaku must die
May 4, 2008 6:38 PM

Mar 2008
OMG! at the start i was thinking "a episode full of filler and fanservice"... but the ending i was like OMFG! suzaku is a f*cking ass and must die! :@
May 4, 2008 6:49 PM

Aug 2007
Haha, this season is great! It keeps getting better and better. The plot twists and strategies keep getting more complex and he is more daring and confrontational as ever. I love it. It's a rush!! I did not expect that ending but woah, couldn't have been more exciting. I can't wait for next week!! =D

Izaya: Sushi love. I like fatty tuna...

May 4, 2008 6:52 PM

Mar 2008
holy shit, that ending....what a twist. i didnt like suzaku before, but now...i seriously hate the guy. also, what happened to viletta?
May 4, 2008 7:00 PM

Aug 2007
Zomg. Thats it. O_O

Felli disapproves of this thread.
May 4, 2008 7:02 PM

Nov 2007
that was a great episode, it was a definite low blow what suzaku did but definite good planning. it was good lelouch turned or else he would have definitely been exposed. god i hate suzaku so much, he is even more self righteous now than he was before.

the whole pizza scene was really done well, i enjoyed it.

i have a feeling that rolo will probably die at the hands of one of the knights of the round. i want to know what his weakness is tho, i mean who would have thought there was a weakness.

and whats with cc not wanting to tell lelouch everything, as if he hasn't proven that he is serious about seeing this through to the end. i think that was the only part i thought was stupid. i think c.c. deserves at times to be treated badly bc she is puts lelouch in a tight spot alot of times and always gives him the round about when he asks her a question.

i like how kaeden got embarrassed with the misunderstanding of relationship. also it seems shirley got her memory back of liking lelouch. or mb the feelings redeveloped? also i wonder if vileta will reform that relationship she had last season.

May 4, 2008 7:17 PM
Sep 2007
They sure mastered the art of the cliffhanger!
Hi
May 4, 2008 7:21 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
this is getting ridiculous....

Too much plot twists is NOT GOOD and is too exaggerated....I feel I'm getting an overdose of cliffhangers (which means it starts to have opposite effects on me...)

now, excitement has become frustration....

this also means Nunally will probably cause a LOT of problems to Lelouch.

What I want to see is REBELLION and brillant and strategic armed intervention, NOT just mind games between hypocrites smiliing at each other like they were the best friends. It's just awkward. I would say this was n ot my favourite episode so far.....
wakka9caMay 4, 2008 7:27 PM
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 4, 2008 7:55 PM
Apr 2008
Senbonsakura said:
has this been subbed yet?

yea

Overall I thought this was the best episode of the second season. I wish they would show more interaction with Lelouch and CC though...having CC talk more about her past would make a great story...I'm sure its coming sooner or later
ToleedoMay 4, 2008 8:00 PM
May 4, 2008 8:03 PM

Sep 2007
Ok ok firstly... wow nicely played Suzaku... <golf clap> (although I suspect it was more the Emperor's idea)
now go f@cking die you ass... My hatred of him just rose from a moderate hypocritical/naive minded self righteous bastard loathing to all of the above plus deep seething hatred. And now I think I'm going to start a new thread...

Secondly, the whole pizza scene was amusing

Thirdly, overall this was a great eps... I mean from his calculated answer as to what happened... (a difficult thing to deal with w/o loosing loyalty)... to the end's bombshell. All this makes me wonder what other twists are coming. Maybe she has been brainwashed (err memory washed whatever). Although I suspect its going to be a repeat of the Euphe (not necessarily her death) where he gets stck in a position where he is screwed no matter what he does.
May 4, 2008 8:08 PM
Mar 2008
Never really liked Shirley but her outfit plus twin tails, hot. Great fun ep. then shockerz! Lookin great so far.
May 4, 2008 8:09 PM

Dec 2007
C.C. has one weakness...P1ZZ4, and speaking of weaknesses it seems I was correct in assuming that Rolo's geass had one. Also while on the topic of geasses (geassi?), the emperor's was given to him by V.V. which was rather expected but noteworthy none the less. Lelouch's geass may have a time limit it seems since while walking past the wall being marked the last mark had only been half-completed. Alas! The wait is over and my favorite character, Lloyd, finally rejoins the cast. I think that the fanservice in the middle portion of the episode was a little excessive, I hope that they really tone it down a little. The middle part was still very enjoyable, Lelouch is a horrible runner getting beaten by Kallen in a costume. Lelouch has gotten into a good position by black-mailing Villete into not turning him in. Now the ending, man how does Sunrise come up with this stuff, it's so cleverly crafted. The thing I wonder is if Nunally really is the governor or if Suzuka was just using that as a way to get Lelouch on the phone with her.

#NBHNC
May 4, 2008 8:17 PM
Jan 2007
Amusing episode, though I think Sunrise is overdoing the cliffhangers.

- I still feel sorry for Rolo ;(
- C.C. didn't get to eat her giant pizza D:
- C.C. and her ears ♥
- Lulu pushing C.C. into the tomato tank D: YOU JERKFACE (Lulu's been a real ass lately >.>)
- Kallen's green gopher-suit-thing was LOL
- Lulu sucks xD I LOL'd when Milly passed him ♥
- Zino is weirrrd :b
- Suzaku-Arthur interactions are, like, really cute *_*
- Governor General Nunally = WTF?!
- LLOYD & CECILE NEXT EPISODE :D
May 4, 2008 8:33 PM

Oct 2007
Kayro said:
What an ending! Suzaku's trap was gold, pure gold!!
Also, loved that special angle when Kallen was inside that mascot suit =P

Same here...

My Jaw dropped as soon as everything started and it never had time to close :P
Seriously amazing!
May 4, 2008 8:38 PM

Apr 2008
Asuka said:
Amusing episode, though I think Sunrise is overdoing the cliffhangers.

- I still feel sorry for Rolo ;(
- C.C. didn't get to eat her giant pizza ^_^ Yay she suffers!
- C.C. and her ears ... so stupid
- Lulu pushing C.C. into the tomato tank D: GOOD JOB!!!
- Kallen's green gopher-suit-thing was LOL
- Lulu sucks xD I LOL'd when Milly passed him ♥
- Zino is cooool :b
- Suzaku-Zino interactions are, like, really cute *_*
- Governor General Nunally = WTF?!
- LLOYD & CECILE NEXT EPISODE :D

i decided to just fix asuka post to reflect my own opinion
May 4, 2008 9:10 PM

Sep 2007
*ring ring* Did someone order fanservice?

I couldn't believe the Viletta. Soooo ridiculously underdressed. Ridiculously.

Well, I guess Lulu's going to kill Nunnally now, since it wouldn't be much of a show if he gave up on the Black Knights and decided to allow change from the top. There's just way too much tension between Suzaku's methodology and Lulu's... it's literally sickening. Oh, and what's that, Rolo? You've become an expendable character now that you have a weakness?

Zino's prolly gonna be a douche. Not that he's going to be a dick, but that he's going to be annoying as hell. Also, why is Wing Gundam in Code Geass lol.
May 4, 2008 9:21 PM

Feb 2008
Haha, tons of fanservice indeed. But oh well? :P

Kind of a laid back episode for the most part, but damn ... quite the ending. And just like most people here, my hatred for Suzaku continues to grow ... (coming from someone who didn't mind him in the first season). I really look forward to Lelouch destroying him, if it happens.

I'm actually starting to not mind Rolo, as long as he doesn't betray Lelouch.
May 4, 2008 9:34 PM
Nov 2007

Aside from that, Lelouch is as fabulous as ever, and so is Zino (in spite of his obvious bad taste in men).
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.