MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Which girl will most likely end up with Rikuo?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Nurarihyon no Mago »» Which girl will most likely end up with Rikuo?

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
View Poll Results: Which girl will most likely end up with Rikuo?
Oikawa 'Yuki Onna' Tsurara

221 58.62%
Keikain Yura

21 5.57%
Ienaga Kana

125 33.16%
Zen (I wanna see a BL ending)

10 2.65%
Voters: 377

08-04-11, 4:43 AM

i honestly would love to see Tsurara with Rikuo. first, because she deserves it since she loves him much more than her own life, she´s been taking care of him since his birth, she was always supporting him in tough times, never doubt him and showed him unbreakable loyalty, plus, even if all this didnt happen, she is very cute (although silly sometimes, but nobody is perfect), she shared awesome moments with him in the manga, (and she carries her mom´s genes that also loved Nura ), and she is a yokai!
On all the stories its always the same, the guy always ends up falling in love with a human, i guess this time it would be awesome to change because:
- it wouldnt be cliché!
- It would be a way to fight against the Nura curse
- It would be perfect for Nura to keep his bloodline powerful, since, if he marries a human like Kana, his kid will probably be much less powerful than he. If he marries Yura, it would be powerful, but not a full blooded youkai and probably would suffer the" being a kid during the day and adult at night" too, while if he marries Tsurara, the kid wouldnt probably have that problem XP

anyway, all i wanted to say is: although im Tsurara x Rikuo, im capable of accepting Yura x Rikuo, but Kana x Rikuo, NEVER.

Kana is so boring and simply doesnt suit him. The end.
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 飛ぶ

08-04-11, 5:55 AM

tbh, I am feeling that Kana is a character that was supposed to be Lead's Interest but lost that role later on. Her not having a chance to appear excuse is BS: I myself can make a nice list of what she could have done through the story.

Also, author pimps Tsurara and RikuTsura too much to suddenly go for Kana again.

08-10-11, 7:55 AM

I'm a RikuTsura shipper. It's just that I read Nurarihyon no Mago first because of them. I have seen many clues about RikuTsura in many arcs. Even though Kana gained one of the lead in the first arc, but I can't see Kana as suitable girl for Rikuo. (IMO okay.) Yura is pretty fine. But I really wanted to see Rikuo with Tsurara--since I see too many clues about them in the manga.

And about the curse--I can't talk much about that. Because really, it budges me. If Hiroshi really wants to make Tsurara's role inversed--then why should he made many RikuTsura clues in the first hand? .. It confused me. @_@

However, I hope Hiroshi could make some not-cliche turnabout the curse. Seriously, I will be very disappointed with it in till end. And hoping for more RikuTsura next chapters.

08-11-11, 6:13 PM

maikiru said:
I'm a RikuTsura shipper. It's just that I read Nurarihyon no Mago first because of them. I have seen many clues about RikuTsura in many arcs. Even though Kana gained one of the lead in the first arc, but I can't see Kana as suitable girl for Rikuo. (IMO okay.) Yura is pretty fine. But I really wanted to see Rikuo with Tsurara--since I see too many clues about them in the manga.

And about the curse--I can't talk much about that. Because really, it budges me. If Hiroshi really wants to make Tsurara's role inversed--then why should he made many RikuTsura clues in the first hand? .. It confused me. @_@

However, I hope Hiroshi could make some not-cliche turnabout the curse. Seriously, I will be very disappointed with it in till end. And hoping for more RikuTsura next chapters.

okay am i missing something? cuz i don't know what curse you're talking about....but i've read all the chaps. is the curse you're talking about being human during the day and stuff?

08-12-11, 4:15 AM

When Nurariohyon killed Lady Yodo, Kitsune cursed Hidemoto and Nurarihyon, alongside with all descendants they will have.

In Keikain's case, the curse kills the males while they are young... or it accelerates their aging. Yes, that means that Ryuuji's life is in danger.
In Nura's case, they can't have children with Youka (which is why Rihan and Yamabuki couldn't have a child) until the curse is lifted that is.

And before someone says it (again), the curse doesn't decrease Tsurara's chances. Actually, it increases them as it would have little meaning for the story if Rikuo is to be with Kana and thus making the curse play a minor role.
Modified by Nayrael, 08-12-11, 4:23 AM

08-12-11, 5:20 AM

Yuki-Onna, though I'd like it too if he ends up with Yura,

08-12-11, 5:39 AM

Yura! cause i love girls like her.

10-13-11, 9:08 AM

I REALLY want it to be yuki-onna because of the emotional investment she has put into Rikuo and the yokai blood but I can't help but think that he will end up with kana because the story always seems to point that way.

One possiblity is that since Rikuo will probably live twice as long as any human he might go with Yuki-onna when kana dies. But I would prefer him just being with Yuki-onna from the beginning.

IDEALLY he will have them both at the same time, I am always up for that idea. Everyone is happy at the end and he will have a big family with allot of kids.

01-24-12, 4:18 PM

Even though I want Tsurara to end up with Rikuo but they won't have a child because of the curse.......

02-01-12, 9:50 AM

I voted Zen because my inner troll is too strong. But I like Yura personally.

02-02-12, 6:02 PM

I vote for Tsurara x Rikuo.. but it makes me wonder about Kana since they always show her in the scenes even though she's not helpful at all..
BUT, seriously I want TsuraRiku. The spell will break in the end, and they will end up. Hopefully.

02-16-12, 2:34 AM

I like Tsurara with Rikuo personally, but I can't help feeling that she could be easily replaced by Kana, with just one flip by the author, Kana could easily be the main for Rikuo with just Tsurara in the background. More so if he developed her character more.

But I'm still leaning on RikuoXTsurara, the thought of the curse (and how they would overcome it) between them makes their pairing worth shipping! xD

04-05-12, 5:25 PM

I actually like all the girls in the Second season. I hated Yura in the 1st season now she is adorable. Well I hope its not Kana. Anybody who picked Zen should be banned on the spot.

I want it to be either Tsurara or Yura. Hell he should have all 3 like a boss.

04-15-12, 12:05 PM

bonifide said:
Hell he should have all 3 like a boss.

This! :]
People should give Kuuchuu Buranko a try.

04-16-12, 2:35 PM

Yura looks great with her new power but Tsurara is my favorite of the three.

06-18-12, 12:20 PM

I want a BL ending! LOL Bromance or something of that sort. Honestly all the girls in this manga are so-so, Yura and Tsurara are hard to hate but I still don't want them to be with Rikuo. In a ideal world, IF Rikuo lives as long as Youkai he has no need to produce a heir! LOL BL ending pls

06-18-12, 12:22 PM

Yura, the next Omyouji x Yokai badass yokai hunter

07-08-12, 6:54 AM

kana. kana is pretty though i like tsurara too. but i hope kana ends ep with rikuo coz his father and grandfather married a human too. but YURA IS ABSOLUTELY A NO coz yura looks so idiotic -,-

08-08-12, 9:15 AM

I chose tsurara and lot of other people chose her.

08-08-12, 9:55 AM

zen wtf?
we all know it's gonna be kana

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices