Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 23, 2010 5:09 PM

Sep 2008
So which of the girls do you think Rikuo will/should end up with?

My choice would have to be Tsurara, as not only is she cute but it would mean keeping the youkai blood back in the family...of course second best would have to be Yura coz if they have kids then they'd probably grow up to be youkai exorcists(see the irony there...)

as for Kana...well she's just too plain and I've always just seen her as that cliche childhood friend which has lost its charm in anime/manga these days
ScryptJul 3, 2010 12:37 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 6, 2010 3:09 AM
Apr 2010
Not sure who will most likely end up with Rikuo in the end, but i'm also hoping it would be Yuki Onna xD I want the child to have as much youkai blood as possible as well! Yura is okay too. I don't really want Kana to be Rikuo...
Jul 12, 2010 3:14 AM

Jan 2008
Err. Weird Pro Yokai Blood arguments here. It even sounds racist, but nevermind.

It would be Tsurara for me too, just because she is an awesome awesome girl, that really deserves Rikuo to love her, but I fear that Kana will end up with him, since she is his childhood friend.

I do not really have a problem with Kana, but Tsurara would be so much better. Character-wise, not Yokai-Blood-wise...
~ Close your eyes and open your imagination ... . ... Let the words and letters be your colors and let your soul be the brush, that paints a new reality ~
Jul 13, 2010 9:08 PM

Jan 2010
Yuki
Jul 14, 2010 3:03 PM
Jun 2009
Shaleya said:
Err. Weird Pro Yokai Blood arguments here. It even sounds racist, but nevermind.

It would be Tsurara for me too, just because she is an awesome awesome girl, that really deserves Rikuo to love her, but I fear that Kana will end up with him, since she is his childhood friend.

I do not really have a problem with Kana, but Tsurara would be so much better. Character-wise, not Yokai-Blood-wise...

Kana? You mean that background character Kana?
Jan 6, 2011 5:16 AM

Aug 2010
Jan 11, 2011 5:12 AM

Jun 2008
Tsuraraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa she is the best! i want her to stay with Rikuo;D
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=9487

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 11, 2011 5:53 AM

Nov 2010
If he's a real leader of the demons, then of course all of them :D
But if only one, I'd love if he would end up with Oikawa 'Yuki Onna' Tsurara
But thinking about the differences in their age and probably his preferences if he will end up with someone, that probably will be Kana-chan
Still I'm for a normal real harem ending(I mean kisses/sex and smth like that with many girls etc :D) , not just something of the like of harem :D
Jan 11, 2011 3:31 PM

Sep 2008
well going by what the recent chapters in the manga has mentioned, it looks like yokai can't have kids like Rikuo's father and Hagoromo-Kitsune(her past self anyways)....so it's stating to look poor for yuki onna and more in favor for Kana
Jan 12, 2011 12:56 AM

Jul 2008
Seeing that this is a Shounen, I would say the curse has the opposite effect on Tsurara's chances honestly. Going for Kana would make the curse not as relevant. And seeing that Rikuo's father suffered because of it, I don't think I'd be satisfied if the curse stayed after th end of the story.
Jan 13, 2011 8:15 AM

May 2010
I'm choosing Tsurara but i don't know if the author choose the same !!

May 14, 2011 5:59 AM

Jan 2008
I prefer Yura! Seeing how his father and grandfather who married human, Rikuo should have a human bride too.

Read through my journey on attempting the challenge in MAL blog!

May 14, 2011 8:27 AM

Jul 2008
His father married a Youkai as well.
May 19, 2011 8:34 AM

Oct 2009
i dont mind yura. kana is nothing special and tsurara...dont kill me tsurara fans, but im not that fond of her XD but seeing the way things are things, he'll probably end up with her.
For myself, I chose none of the four, I'd like to see a new character come in. It'd be nice if his curse is lifted and he can have a family with a yokai. or something like that~ XD
Jul 7, 2011 2:34 PM

Sep 2009
I wouldn't mind seeing him with Hagoromo Gitsune (though it might be kinda weird hooking up with your dad's ex-wife. >_>)

But, otherwise, I would definitely go with Tsurara.
“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence...”
Jul 15, 2011 7:36 AM
Aug 2010
Voted for Tsurara, though as they are right now, it's unlikely Rikuo'd end up with Tsurara. They first have to find a way to avoid Tsurara killing Rikuo with her icy breath. Even Nurarihyon avoided kissing Setsura because he knew he'd die from her breath. Yuki-Onna don't seem to be able to control their ice breath when kissing.
Kana's chance just rose with the latest raw. Rikuo just revealed his yokai form to her in broad daylight in a successful rescue attempt.
The current reincarnation of Yamabuki Otome would've made for a great girlfriend/wife. She's very nice and dedicated. Wish she'd return. Kyoto yokai would make for a powerful ally.
Yokai for Rikuo's wife FTW! Especially when Hagoromo Gitsune's curse on Nurarihyon's line should be gone with her defeat in the hands of Rikuo (and friggin Nue)!
Jul 30, 2011 12:48 PM
Jun 2011
Tsurara.
I mean her mom i think was in love with the heads prior right? It's a shame if she didn't end up with him since they're the most compatible.
Aug 3, 2011 9:19 AM

Jan 2009
i vote for tsurara but its gonna be kana ...
Aug 4, 2011 4:43 AM

Jun 2008
i honestly would love to see Tsurara with Rikuo. first, because she deserves it since she loves him much more than her own life, she´s been taking care of him since his birth, she was always supporting him in tough times, never doubt him and showed him unbreakable loyalty, plus, even if all this didnt happen, she is very cute (although silly sometimes, but nobody is perfect), she shared awesome moments with him in the manga, (and she carries her mom´s genes that also loved Nura ), and she is a yokai!
On all the stories its always the same, the guy always ends up falling in love with a human, i guess this time it would be awesome to change because:
- it wouldnt be cliché!
- It would be a way to fight against the Nura curse
- It would be perfect for Nura to keep his bloodline powerful, since, if he marries a human like Kana, his kid will probably be much less powerful than he. If he marries Yura, it would be powerful, but not a full blooded youkai and probably would suffer the" being a kid during the day and adult at night" too, while if he marries Tsurara, the kid wouldnt probably have that problem XP

anyway, all i wanted to say is: although im Tsurara x Rikuo, im capable of accepting Yura x Rikuo, but Kana x Rikuo, NEVER.

Kana is so boring and simply doesnt suit him. The end.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 4, 2011 5:55 AM

Jul 2008
tbh, I am feeling that Kana is a character that was supposed to be Lead's Interest but lost that role later on. Her not having a chance to appear excuse is BS: I myself can make a nice list of what she could have done through the story.

Also, author pimps Tsurara and RikuTsura too much to suddenly go for Kana again.
Aug 10, 2011 7:55 AM

Jun 2011
I'm a RikuTsura shipper. It's just that I read Nurarihyon no Mago first because of them. I have seen many clues about RikuTsura in many arcs. Even though Kana gained one of the lead in the first arc, but I can't see Kana as suitable girl for Rikuo. (IMO okay.) Yura is pretty fine. But I really wanted to see Rikuo with Tsurara--since I see too many clues about them in the manga.

And about the curse--I can't talk much about that. Because really, it budges me. If Hiroshi really wants to make Tsurara's role inversed--then why should he made many RikuTsura clues in the first hand? .. It confused me. @_@

However, I hope Hiroshi could make some not-cliche turnabout the curse. Seriously, I will be very disappointed with it in till end. And hoping for more RikuTsura next chapters.
Aug 11, 2011 6:13 PM
Jun 2011
maikiru said:
I'm a RikuTsura shipper. It's just that I read Nurarihyon no Mago first because of them. I have seen many clues about RikuTsura in many arcs. Even though Kana gained one of the lead in the first arc, but I can't see Kana as suitable girl for Rikuo. (IMO okay.) Yura is pretty fine. But I really wanted to see Rikuo with Tsurara--since I see too many clues about them in the manga.

And about the curse--I can't talk much about that. Because really, it budges me. If Hiroshi really wants to make Tsurara's role inversed--then why should he made many RikuTsura clues in the first hand? .. It confused me. @_@

However, I hope Hiroshi could make some not-cliche turnabout the curse. Seriously, I will be very disappointed with it in till end. And hoping for more RikuTsura next chapters.

okay am i missing something? cuz i don't know what curse you're talking about....but i've read all the chaps. is the curse you're talking about being human during the day and stuff?
Aug 12, 2011 4:15 AM

Jul 2008
When Nurariohyon killed Lady Yodo, Kitsune cursed Hidemoto and Nurarihyon, alongside with all descendants they will have.

In Keikain's case, the curse kills the males while they are young... or it accelerates their aging. Yes, that means that Ryuuji's life is in danger.
In Nura's case, they can't have children with Youka (which is why Rihan and Yamabuki couldn't have a child) until the curse is lifted that is.

And before someone says it (again), the curse doesn't decrease Tsurara's chances. Actually, it increases them as it would have little meaning for the story if Rikuo is to be with Kana and thus making the curse play a minor role.
NayraelAug 12, 2011 4:23 AM
Aug 12, 2011 5:20 AM

Oct 2010
Yuki-Onna, though I'd like it too if he ends up with Yura,
Aug 12, 2011 5:39 AM
Aug 2011
Yura! cause i love girls like her.
Oct 13, 2011 9:08 AM
Dec 2008
I REALLY want it to be yuki-onna because of the emotional investment she has put into Rikuo and the yokai blood but I can't help but think that he will end up with kana because the story always seems to point that way.

One possiblity is that since Rikuo will probably live twice as long as any human he might go with Yuki-onna when kana dies. But I would prefer him just being with Yuki-onna from the beginning.

IDEALLY he will have them both at the same time, I am always up for that idea. Everyone is happy at the end and he will have a big family with allot of kids.
Jan 24, 2012 4:18 PM
Jan 2012
Even though I want Tsurara to end up with Rikuo but they won't have a child because of the curse.......
Feb 1, 2012 9:50 AM

Mar 2011
I voted Zen because my inner troll is too strong. But I like Yura personally.
Feb 2, 2012 6:02 PM

Nov 2007
I vote for Tsurara x Rikuo.. but it makes me wonder about Kana since they always show her in the scenes even though she's not helpful at all..
BUT, seriously I want TsuraRiku. The spell will break in the end, and they will end up. Hopefully.
Feb 16, 2012 2:34 AM

Nov 2011
I like Tsurara with Rikuo personally, but I can't help feeling that she could be easily replaced by Kana, with just one flip by the author, Kana could easily be the main for Rikuo with just Tsurara in the background. More so if he developed her character more.

But I'm still leaning on RikuoXTsurara, the thought of the curse (and how they would overcome it) between them makes their pairing worth shipping! xD
—Actually, nevermind.
Apr 5, 2012 5:25 PM

Oct 2010
I actually like all the girls in the Second season. I hated Yura in the 1st season now she is adorable. Well I hope its not Kana. Anybody who picked Zen should be banned on the spot.

I want it to be either Tsurara or Yura. Hell he should have all 3 like a boss.
Apr 15, 2012 12:05 PM

Jun 2011
bonifide said:
Hell he should have all 3 like a boss.

This! :]
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 16, 2012 2:35 PM

Apr 2009
Yura looks great with her new power but Tsurara is my favorite of the three.
Jun 18, 2012 12:20 PM
Jan 2011
I want a BL ending! LOL Bromance or something of that sort. Honestly all the girls in this manga are so-so, Yura and Tsurara are hard to hate but I still don't want them to be with Rikuo. In a ideal world, IF Rikuo lives as long as Youkai he has no need to produce a heir! LOL BL ending pls
Jun 18, 2012 12:22 PM

Jun 2009
Yura, the next Omyouji x Yokai badass yokai hunter
Jul 8, 2012 6:54 AM
Apr 2012
kana. kana is pretty though i like tsurara too. but i hope kana ends ep with rikuo coz his father and grandfather married a human too. but YURA IS ABSOLUTELY A NO coz yura looks so idiotic -,-
Aug 8, 2012 9:15 AM
Aug 2011
I chose tsurara and lot of other people chose her.
Aug 8, 2012 9:55 AM
Mar 2012
zen wtf?
we all know it's gonna be kana
Aug 15, 2012 6:43 AM

Apr 2008
Simple: Tsurara

Sep 22, 2012 5:28 AM
Sep 2012
Having Tsurara and Rikuo ending up being together is not promising, aside from the curse that Nura and his descendants have, the manga has its not-so-obvious patterns on whom Rikuo will end up with. Although Tsurara and Rikuo do have more moments together, it's obvious that Tsurara's feelings is only one sided. Where as Kana, being his childhood friend, brings out the gentleness in Rikuo, which compliments his character and which he needed as a youkai. The only problem is that Kana now rarely appears in the manga. Unless the creator put Kana on the spotlight again. All in all, Tsuara is suitable for Rikuo as a subordinate only, being them as a couple... I can't imagine @_@.
Sep 23, 2012 12:56 AM

Dec 2010
Tsurara all the way, its not even close either
Sep 28, 2012 12:14 PM
Feb 2012
I think Tsurara is the best choice...but I don't think the author will do it...
Sep 29, 2012 8:09 AM

Mar 2009
i can't think of anyone else than Tsurara... Kana become a side character in this series...

or

Rikuo's Human side x Tsurara / Rikuo's Youkai Side X Kana
Sep 30, 2012 1:48 PM

Nov 2011
vote for tsurara

Oct 30, 2012 1:27 AM
Oct 2012
it's like this
nurarihyon- 1...yohime
rihan- 2 yamabuki otome ang wakana
rikuo- 3 tsurara, yura and kana

but i'll always be a RIKUO x TSURARA fan~
Dec 2, 2012 12:42 AM
Dec 2012
i hate kana.....she's very annoying,,if i am the author of the mangga i will kill kana

i vote for TTTTTTTSSSSSSSUUUUUUUURRRRRRRAAAAARRRRRRAAAA
Dec 2, 2012 12:45 AM
Dec 2012
yuo know guyz,,thinking of it i think rikou wont end up to anyone weve voted
marrying kana,,,rikou's bloodline will end
marrying oikawa,,rikou's bloodline would also end
Dec 6, 2012 7:05 PM

Mar 2010
A new miraculous girl will appear and marry rikuo , like his mother (which is completely stranger-ful-human) marrying his father , Rihan.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2012 3:24 PM

Apr 2010
Tsurara all the waaaaaaaaaaaaay~ >w<
❝ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ sᴛᴀʏs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍʏᴛʜ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs. I'ᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴘᴇʟʟ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴍᴇ❞
Jan 24, 2013 7:40 PM

Dec 2012
Ok, to me, I kinda agree with the ppl that thinks yura or kana instead of tsurara because of the curse, but COME ON! YURA?!?! REALLY? No. Just No. I know she is cool and all and trust me,because yura is one of my favorite characters.... but Yura and Rikuo? They are just friends. I can't imagine yura actually being with rikuo. Maybe kana... but she is completely useless in combat so she is annoying me. Soooooooo, I really hope it is tsurara... who knows? The curse could have already been lifted? :))

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Bonus Stories Discussion

TitanInsane - Sep 20, 2021

0 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 8:47 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 210 Discussion

Diana_Williams - Nov 19, 2012

32 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 9:48 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 209 Discussion

Nayrael - Oct 6, 2012

12 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 208 Discussion

Nayrael - Sep 25, 2012

25 by Kap92 »»

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 207 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Jun 24, 2012

15 by Kap92 »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.