Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 19, 2010 1:49 PM

Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally Mafuyu-chan and Sasha kissed in the last episode ^^ It was a nice ending :)

Overall I give 8/10 to this serie.
Jun 19, 2010 3:05 PM

Feb 2010
Jun 19, 2010 3:57 PM

Sep 2008
Eh, pretty lame last episode; only saving grace was Miyuri and her lovely antics. I would have loved to see more of the periodic table but I was wishing for too much. If they took out the soma, I think it would make great shounen or something that everyone would grow to hate.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2010 7:01 PM

Jan 2009
I'll probably enjoy the episode when it's subbed (c'mon, subdesu! Get off the pot!) But big LMAO at Sasha trying a bunch of times to expose Mafuyu's secret. Their whole date was awesome XD I really LOL'd at Sasha just pouring the crepe down his throat!

I don't understand what the "ending" was about (Sasha and Hana at that school)...does it mean another season, or is that from the movie?
^ That does happen in the manga, where they (Sasha and Hana) go into a virtual reality thing and Sasha ends up as a woman XD
Jun 23, 2010 9:44 AM
Apr 2010
i didn't get the last thing with the girl either.Kinda looks stupid to me, to ruin the character that way.
Overall, this episode was kinda off topic, but the kiss was cute.
And there was not enough series, i wanted more fights :O
Btw about the soma, it's ok as an idea, but they are exaggerating the thing 2 much :P
Jun 26, 2010 2:09 AM

Sep 2007
WTH with the last scene of the ep when Sasha goes to a new school LOL <---And he had such an OOC & creepy grin there too XD;;

As bad as they messed up the series with the over-emphasis of big boobs and the more erotic side of the story (heck...the ending credits of the uncensored version even went the extra mile and replayed every single one of those moments again)...when---in my opinion-- the original manga isn't focused on it that much.

This ending does leave me wanting more eps.
IkanoJun 26, 2010 2:12 AM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jul 4, 2010 3:34 AM

Aug 2009
Nice ending. Serie was pretty funny. The best was matrix-like soma sucking by Sasha on Hana :D
LadyOrihime said:
I don't understand what the "ending" was about (Sasha and Hana at that school)...does it mean another season, or is that from the movie?
^ That does happen in the manga, where they (Sasha and Hana) go into a virtual reality thing and Sasha ends up as a woman XD

I don't understand it myself. Maybe there will be an OVA?
Jul 7, 2010 7:21 AM

Dec 2008
stoylz said:
Ty for spoiling it

Why would you be in a discussion forum if you haven't seen the episode? ( unless you want spoilers) -.-
Jul 7, 2010 8:41 AM

Jul 2009
any subs for this or 23?
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jul 16, 2010 9:52 PM

Mar 2009
Damn, I could only find the raw and censored version. The fight could've been better, but anyhow great episode. At the end did Sasha become a girl or something? Hm.
Jul 17, 2010 9:20 AM

May 2008
Lame ending to a ridiculous series. After it started so promising it turned out to be a crap.
It's a 4/10 for me~
Jul 17, 2010 9:42 AM

Apr 2009
basically, series turned out to be crappy starting with the mid-series fanservice eps and it wasn't able to return from there.. still, i don't regret watching this.. one thing a bit unique about the ending is that they both admitted and they kissed.. that seldom happens nowadays with all the indecisive protagonists here and there.. 7/10..
Jul 17, 2010 9:44 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
It's finally over... I'm officialy done with that titty sucking bastard child and these crappy translated scripts. Thank goodness this madness is over. I've lost count of how many times I came close to dropping this due to quality issues and just troll translations.

6/10
Jul 17, 2010 11:11 AM

Feb 2008
Best.ED sequence.ever.
Jul 17, 2010 1:18 PM

Mar 2008
Rushed ending, the show was already done with the previous episode... But maybe, it's better like that. When i see how it is going in the manga, Sasha and Hana pairing, etc... It's just completely 0_o... I'm planning to drop it, except if they do better with volume 9.

Anyway, loved that episode and the breasts experiments :D
Jul 17, 2010 2:12 PM

Jul 2009
Kayro said:
Best.ED sequence.ever.

QFT.

Also, the breast enhancements made me lol hard
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jul 17, 2010 3:16 PM

Jul 2008
6/10. I didn't think it was that bad. But I don't understand the last thirty seconds at all?
Jul 17, 2010 3:25 PM

May 2010
Im actually kind of sad it ended... I find Mafuyu's personality to be rather unique.
Jul 17, 2010 4:16 PM
Dec 2008
well i dunno 'bout the manga, but in the anime you never hear anyone say alexander is a boy, so it gives a nice twist to it ^^ (and probobly an even greater shock to mafuyu) hope for more of this anyhow =)
Jul 17, 2010 7:50 PM

Jan 2009
Somehow the ED sequence was "faptastic" (?)

argilium said:
basically, series turned out to be crappy starting with the mid-series fanservice eps and it wasn't able to return from there.. still, i don't regret watching this.. one thing a bit unique about the ending is that they both admitted and they kissed.. that seldom happens nowadays with all the indecisive protagonists here and there.. 7/10..

i totally agree with that, i havent read all the manga, but i hope isnt anyhow related with the Shyamalan twist at the last 30 seconds of this episodem but on a second though it could be either, interesting and disturbing...
Signature removed. Please check your private messages.
Jul 17, 2010 8:36 PM

Nov 2008
First time I skipped half a series just to see the ending of this crap and I have one question. He was a girl? Not a big surprise.
Jul 17, 2010 8:46 PM

Jun 2008
Meh, the ending didn't matter, I watched this series for the exact reason everyone else watched this series..........and DON'T LIE, don't tell me you watched because it was "such a good story" ;)

The only question I have is the last scene, I didn't understand...either way the manga has the true story and it's still going, so for those of you who want to continue seeing brea...uhh... I mean, the story, go read the manga.

6/10.....once again, you know why...
Jul 18, 2010 4:12 AM

Feb 2010
so our fav. tit show ending even more ridiculously then it starts :P
Jul 18, 2010 5:05 AM
Jun 2010
Needed more Katja and Hana scenes.
Jul 18, 2010 6:14 AM
Nov 2009
therevenger said:
well i dunno 'bout the manga, but in the anime you never hear anyone say alexander is a boy, so it gives a nice twist to it ^^ (and probobly an even greater shock to mafuyu) hope for more of this anyhow =)

what are you talking about? He's obviously a boy. They say "he", and "his". He even appeared bare naked and if he was a girl, there would be quite a reaction.

Wouldn't be surprised by some magic here and there turned him into a girl for his new mission.
Jul 18, 2010 7:22 AM

Sep 2007
OH SHIT !
I was never be trolled like this ...
It's the same level of Endless 8 Haruhi ! O_O
Jul 18, 2010 11:04 PM

Oct 2009
From what i researched apparently Sasha does a mission where he has to dress up like a girl. Also cover of vol. 8 shows Sasha and Hanna. Apparently he takes her as an apprentice but latest volumes are still raw :<

This can only hint for a second season, i mean, why would they throw randomly that scene at the end for nothing?
But it sure confused a bunch of people.
Jul 19, 2010 3:25 AM

Jul 2009
Ale1190 said:
From what i researched apparently Sasha does a mission where he has to dress up like a girl. Also cover of vol. 8 shows Sasha and Hanna. Apparently he takes her as an apprentice but latest volumes are still raw :<

This can only hint for a second season, i mean, why would they throw randomly that scene at the end for nothing?
But it sure confused a bunch of people.

Oh i hope you're right. It would be pretty hard to digest otherwise..
Sasha a girl o_O

After watching this show i have a Breast-phobia now.
So take the advice of a wise man:

Rated this show 7/10 because of Katja x Hana ;D

Jul 19, 2010 8:09 AM

Sep 2008
Rushed ending, the show was already done with the previous episode... But maybe, it's better like that. When i see how it is going in the manga, Sasha and Hana pairing, etc... It's just completely 0_o... I'm planning to drop it, except if they do better with volume 9.

but they just work together

and DON'T LIE, don't tell me you watched because it was "such a good story" ;)

I watched it because of the story (and Katya)

apprentice xD
no, he just got paired up with her by one of their bosses or something, because they decided to mix their pairings, but im not sure because its not translated and i dont get everything that happens there

Even rewatching this episode in English didn't help me understand the ending! Why is Sasha dressed as a girl? Were we trolled?

he goes in some matrix like device where he gets genderswapped, so he is technically a girl there.

anyway, it hints at second season, i wish it wouldnt be so ridiculous and messed up like this one and that they would stick to the manga more, bit i think that isnt gonna happen T_T
Jul 19, 2010 12:36 PM

Feb 2010
LadyOrihime said:

I agree. That did throw me off making me think of maybe another season. You can't just show us Sasha and Hana in some high techish school and call that the end. That's like anime blueballs.
Jul 19, 2010 1:53 PM
Jun 2010
KuroDubZero said:
It's finally over... I'm officialy done with that titty sucking bastard child and these crappy translated scripts. Thank goodness this madness is over. I've lost count of how many times I came close to dropping this due to quality issues and just troll translations.

6/10

it's not the anime's fault for having bad translations..

don't rate the anime only because the subs were bad..
Jul 19, 2010 8:22 PM

Jan 2010
So glad this shit is over, not gonna lie. The only things I liked about this anime were Katja, Mutsumi, and Lizzy. Everything else made me puke. 4/10 from me.

Wtf at the ending where Alexander is a girl...? I'm still confused.

Anyway, here's to hoping the Katja OVA will be good!
Jul 20, 2010 7:00 AM

Jun 2008
Neilikki said:

Oh you, in the end you couldn't help but say the truth.

The story was probably one of the most ridiculous stories ever thought out of, I mean seriously was this guy on the strongest hallucinogenic drug when he said:

"hey, you know what would make a good story....a russian trap sucking tits to get super powers...yeah that's fucking awesome"
Jul 20, 2010 6:06 PM
Jul 2009
The last 30 secs really make me confused .
Jul 20, 2010 8:03 PM

Aug 2009
Suprisingly, I loved the ending. Probably the sweetest episode I've seen throughout the entire series. Kinda sad since I will not see another intense breast sucking action. Overall I'll give it a 7. It was good.

Okay so I absolutely loved the part when Sasha took Mafuyu on a date. It was the sweetest thing I've ever saw. I also loved how he sucked Mafuyu's breast dramatically as a farewell. Made me kinda think that he's a playboy since he leaves every country after his missions are done right? You've guessed right.

I don't know what I saw in the ending but I saw Teresa and Sasha dressed up as girls in an all-girls school. No please don't tell me he's a girl please no. Second season anyone? What the fuck happened to the adepts and that other organization?
Jul 21, 2010 6:41 AM

Apr 2010
It's like someone said, "there aren't any plot holes if you can fill 'em with tits(and Katja, of course)."
Jul 21, 2010 7:32 AM

Sep 2008
alexcampos said:
Neilikki said:

Oh you, in the end you couldn't help but say the truth.

The story was probably one of the most ridiculous stories ever thought out of, I mean seriously was this guy on the strongest hallucinogenic drug when he said:

"hey, you know what would make a good story....a russian trap sucking tits to get super powers...yeah that's fucking awesome"

but i like Katya because of how she is overall, not only because she is sadistic sexually abussive loli T_T

and you know, you can make seem any story shallow by making synopsis that will deliberately sound stupid, i agree the part about sucking breasts makes the anime at least weird, but aside of that, theres something else in it, the characters are generally great and unique (i said generally since Saha is a cliche kuudere and Tomo is a cliche retard for me), the story is being executed well and keeps you interested, i like the fact that the main hero isnt a prodigy with hidden powers from god but he has problems dealing with some enemies and needs to learn all the time, also, fights even though so short compared to other shonens, are pleasant to look, for me it also has awesome atmosphere and i love chara development
i only feel bad that they made this story look so ridiculous in the anime version because of over excessive fanservice, they made anime only inserts that were meant to be plain stupid (oppai attack on Saha in the spings, breast-developing machine, the whole Mafuyu kidnapping etc) and because of that it will now be treated like nonsensical anime with nothing but fanservice instead of being treated like the dark, epic story with fanservice but explained as a story device, as it should be...

I don't know what I saw in the ending but I saw Teresa and Sasha dressed up as girls in an all-girls school. No please don't tell me he's a girl please no. Second season anyone?

The girl said "Im Katsuragi Hana" from when did Theresa turn into Hana, lol?

also if you read some other posts you would know what you saw in the ending
NeilikkiJul 21, 2010 7:39 AM
Jul 21, 2010 4:06 PM

Nov 2008
tch!!! if you just follow the plot, its an awesome anime but hell I like it having fanservices too xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 22, 2010 6:00 AM

Jun 2008
Neilikki said:

but i like Katya because of how she is overall, not only because she is sadistic sexually abussive loli T_T

This is the only thing you said that I paid attention to, good story or not, I didn't care about that, to me the story was retarded.

HOWEVER, a sadistic, superior conplex loli who abuses a lesbian and takes full advantage of hot YURI SEX...

FUCK YES, THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME!!!
Jul 22, 2010 7:05 AM

Sep 2008
would you still think its retarded if they removed the breast sucking?
just curious
Jul 22, 2010 11:30 AM
Apr 2010
If you guys really was watching the series completely and remember the episodes when Sasha lost his memory, they were all in the Hot Springs. They would know if Sasha was a boy or a girl. And in the episode when Sasha regained his/her memory, Sasha was dressed as a girl for quite sometime.

So the ending and when Sasha and Mafuyu kissed, was no surprise.

So, he probably is a boy...... or maybe a girl.... hmmm...its just left to your imagination.
Jul 23, 2010 8:16 AM

Mar 2008
OMG.... Sasha is a guy, he dresses up for a mission in the manga, which looks like thats what season 2 is going to be... but hmmm i love the manga, but not sure about the anime.. really killed it for me with the last ep -____-
No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breath.
Jul 23, 2010 9:39 AM
Apr 2010
Wow, random boob sucking at the end there. Really....
Meh
7/10
Jul 26, 2010 9:33 PM

May 2010
Kanade-chan said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally Mafuyu-chan and Sasha kissed in the last episode ^^ It was a nice ending :)

Overall I give 8/10 to this serie.

This :P
Jul 27, 2010 9:07 AM

Feb 2010
I WAS SURPRISED I COMPLETED THIS ANIME!!!

7/10

cool Sasha...though why is he/she long-haired on the last part??
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jul 27, 2010 9:30 AM

Oct 2009
AlexSadist-sama said:
At the end did Sasha become a girl or something? Hm.

I was wondering the same thing...
Jul 27, 2010 12:21 PM

Oct 2009
I actually found the anime to be not as boring as people found it to be, but that's me. The ending surprised me, but they never truly specify if Sasha was a guy or a girl :). Personally, i wouldn't mind a second season.
Jul 31, 2010 1:29 AM
Dec 2008
I like it because the story is very interesting

I give 8/10

And I never read manga so I don't know
what happen in last 30s.
but I'll follow to season 2
keep waiting.

ps. someone please tell me about last 30s
Jul 31, 2010 4:57 PM

Nov 2007
this anime is such a train wreck...remind me of kurogane no linebarrel and dragonaut
it is so painful to continue watching each and every episode...

the exaggerating boob sucking action and awful/laughable script
make this anime lose a potential to be a dark-toned anime

i give 2/10

but if you are looking for anime with too much ecchi content to satisfy your junk
it probably worth 6/10
Aug 16, 2010 12:09 AM

Apr 2010
Hooooorrible ending honestly. What's with the boob-sucking action? They over did it. It got old, it got lame. It made the end even more horrible.

Fanservice okay. Over doing it is definitely not cool.
I think this anime needed more taming with the whole boob-sucking fetish. It would have ended up good.

I downrate it from 7/10 to 5/10.
If anything. I only watched this for Sasha, I wished he was less pervy though, for god's sake he's 13. O_o
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Seikon no Qwaser episode 1 Discussion (uncensored version)

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Jan 15, 2010

11 by Allen2020 »»
Dec 5, 2023 6:14 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 23 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 12, 2010

42 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 7:11 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 22 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 5, 2010

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 21 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 29, 2010

34 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 2, 2023 9:47 PM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 20 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 22, 2010

33 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 2, 2023 6:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.