MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hakuouki Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hakuouki »» Hakuouki Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Hakuouki Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

80 50.63%
4 out of 5: Liked it

36 22.78%
3 out of 5: It was OK

16 10.13%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

16 10.13%
1 out of 5: Hated it

10 6.33%
Voters: 158

06-22-10, 12:47 AM

silent_killer said:
^ahahahah.sadly for u , i think u are the one who needs to pick more shows from THIS SEASON..well , from a guy who likes POOP like ANGEL BEATS , i wouldnt expect anything other than a rant for this show..
You've failed (miserably) to point out what exactly is good about Hakuouki, granted there really isn't anything in the first place, but still, you have a rather unjustified love of a terrible show. The only thing that was accomplished in the end was that DEEN showed that they can do art that isn't complete shit. How much I like other shows from this season is irrelevant, the point is that Hakuouki is a horrible show regardless of that. I think I've at least given most shows this season a chance. Every single one was better than Hakuouki, except for Heroman. Also ~> LOL ur mad! =)

06-22-10, 2:31 AM

When i say its the best show this season , i clearly stick to my feeling , that it is . But i tell ya , it also shows the quality of the shows , which started airing this season .
Hakuouki is a good show , and i don't wanna say its good points now (i must have have highlighted the good points in other ep discussions) , and i say it again , its a GOOD show . Nothin great though . There was potential for more , which wasn't tapped . .
For example , if hakuouki started airing in 2k8 or 2k9 , it most certainly wouldn't have felt that good to me . . Thats my point .

06-22-10, 10:02 AM

I don't think it's possible for guys or serious anime viewers to really like shows like this... Too many plot holes and erratic behaviors.

It's pointless asking fangirls what's good about a show when they're watching it for bidanshi and melodrama.

06-22-10, 6:12 PM

today i just watched the raw nd omg i wuz so sad how alot of them have to die

06-22-10, 10:21 PM

God. Can't you people stop complaining,no one forced u to watch it. Also, people have different tastes, not like ur taste is so GREAT either.

06-24-10, 7:41 AM

Don't like this anime overall, but to each his own.

06-24-10, 7:55 PM

ReaperEXE said:
silent_killer said:
^ahahahah.sadly for u , i think u are the one who needs to pick more shows from THIS SEASON..well , from a guy who likes POOP like ANGEL BEATS , i wouldnt expect anything other than a rant for this show..
You've failed (miserably) to point out what exactly is good about Hakuouki, granted there really isn't anything in the first place, but still, you have a rather unjustified love of a terrible show. The only thing that was accomplished in the end was that DEEN showed that they can do art that isn't complete shit. How much I like other shows from this season is irrelevant, the point is that Hakuouki is a horrible show regardless of that. I think I've at least given most shows this season a chance. Every single one was better than Hakuouki, except for Heroman. Also ~> LOL ur mad! =)

Well, I only watch because the bishies are hot and there are several slashable situations (Hijikata x Saito 4ever).
I have no complains. I think is the anime with most pretty bishies that I ever watched - and in quantity. I'm a happy camper.
The story doesn't matter, I knew it will be a fiasco, is an otome game.

06-25-10, 1:38 AM

It doesn't matter to me what everybody thinks but for me this anime was one of the best animes I have seen....... not only for the bishies buti actually like the story and I'm going for the hijikataxChizuru pair and for didn't you see the preview for the 2nd season????...And of course their new uniforms like Hijikata cuts his hair and he'll be more sexy like that......:))) yare....yare.... But I really hope they'll make the 2nd season's story better ....

06-25-10, 2:08 AM

Decent end to the first season... I'm tossing up between a 5 or a 6, but learning towards a low 6 atm...

06-25-10, 3:20 AM

Nothing extraordinary, I felt like all the drama was forced and Chizuru being so annoying that I can not give this more than a 6/10.
Also what was that "We'll finish this fight later" again? Kazama said the same thing over and over again in the series.~
Well, we'll see how the second series will progress.

06-25-10, 4:29 AM

The only thing good about this series was the ending song.

06-25-10, 5:04 AM

Basically, all that Chizuru was doing in the final episode was cry, be rescued, cry, be rescued, cry out fallen comrades names and cry some more. I hope she will be less useless next season... And I hope the series will pick up the pace and the action so it won't feel like 2 hours when watching one episode. It shouldn't feel like torture to watch pretty shinsengumi...

06-25-10, 5:13 AM

Meh , this show had a great start and I really managed to like Chizuru till this episode ... The anime would be so great if they would've let Chizuru go all badass , she's an oni , she should have lots of abilities ! Also, the drama really went downhill this episode with Chizuru screaming their names all the time . 6/10 overall , I hope the second season will repair some of the mistakes and bring back the awesomeness of the shinsengumi ( which , btw , should have done more damage tot heir enemies considering the numbers and the odds...)...

06-25-10, 5:49 AM

The shot of Hijikata in a Western uniform during the 2nd season preview was simply delicious! =D

I want more Kazama too!

06-25-10, 5:56 AM

This series didn't annoy me or make me hate it, but it didn't exactly woo me either.
I'll be nice and hand out a 7.

----
On second thought; no.
A 6 will only let me rest =/
Modified by Sucrose, 06-25-10, 6:45 AM

06-25-10, 6:09 AM

Ugh, I should have learned that bishies and Deen isn't a good combo by watching 07-Ghost. This was quite possibly, even worsely paced, more emotionless, empty and with horrible characters. 3/10

06-25-10, 6:10 AM

Asuki said:
The shot of Hijikata in a Western uniform during the 2nd season preview was simply delicious! =D

This is the only reason I'll watch the 2nd season~

06-25-10, 6:27 AM

superb episode . though i diden't cry , (i'm kinda emotionless sometimes...) but i do feel very sad when gen-san passed away . i mean, from my point of view, he was like a father in the shinsengumi, and th rest are the child,(dont ask me whoose the mother . O_O)but now he's gone, it's like children losing its father, and it is terriably painful in the heart . i'm sure it left a deep scar on everyone's heart , especially toshizo...
R.I.P, gen-sen ...

but aww , 2nd season in autumn ... can't wait . but when's autumn ? 00l'l
my country dosen't have 4 seasons ...

ahh ! toshizo in western clothings ! can't wait ! and will there be love stories ? i hope it goes well b/w toshi & chizuru ! XD

06-25-10, 7:57 AM

sayami said:
Asuki said:

This is the only reason I'll watch the 2nd season~

LOL It's reason enough for me too. I always thought he was HOT in that uniform since I found his pics in the internet a year ago (I have a HUGE collection with all pretty bishies from the game).
I'll watch season 2 because hot bishies are hot bishies.
Remember: it's an otome game, don't expect much from the plot.
Probably will be as poor and badly done as season 01 maybe with the difference that we will probably have romance (cuz is an otome game, Chizuru can't end without a partner). My bet is on Hijikata.

06-25-10, 8:11 AM

good episode :) Made me cry XD, No More Yamazaki-san And Inoue-san :(((((.

anyway I really liked this anime, I liked the characters, Music, Animation was pretty good, Still A lot of stuff I want to know about, lIke Chizuru's Brother, But theres going to be a 2nd season and hopefully there will be more fighting and Chizuru will be more useful, I still like her though. I give the show 8/10 :D

Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices