Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 11, 2009 2:14 AM

Jun 2008
i knew it!!! it was near's win... although light would've won if not for mikami going to the bank and all... but i don't see how mello played his part? he died right after kidnapping takada.. SO??? what did he do? well.. his kidnapping of takada did trigger mikami's actions to kill takada by going to the bank and in doing so, exposing the real death note..

anyway.. it was a good series... and though i didn't particularly like the end, it was still good while it lasted.. haha... its not that i like light or that i'm a light fan... i'm even ok with light losing and dying... i just don't like NEAR winning... i dont know. near just irritates me... from his creepy smile, to being all high and mighty and condescending... i would've prefered L winning over light that Near winning over light.. ugh! anyway..
May 17, 2009 1:34 PM

Jun 2007
faking stupid sherlock holmes mutant brats >_>
meh good ending, but i'm not satisfied, Rewritee's ftw
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eat, Breathe, Sleep, Dream, Live Anime.

Trance, it's not just a Genre it's a state of mind.
May 21, 2009 8:43 AM

Feb 2009
Why am I the only one or one of the few that liked the ending?

I love Near and he is by far my favorite character. I love the fact that he won
because of Mello.

I also don't understand why do people like Light so much; I was hoping he was going to die from like episode 5 and my hatred grew on from there. I hated him so F-ing much because he was a crazy manipulative insensitive arrogant *continues rant for like a day* bastard.

The Ending was EPIC and suited the anime fine.
[ insert sigy here]
May 21, 2009 12:56 PM

Apr 2009
Zeromus267 said:

You are sooo not the only one who hates Light... o.O

(though he`s great of course xD <3)
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
May 27, 2009 7:34 AM

Apr 2009
The ending was simply premature. It seems like maybe people didn't like Near all that much, so they decided to up and end the series and get it over with. I don't know how the original syndication was slated, but I can say that the circumstances of the ending were anything but what they were intended to be. I personally hated it, and not because the main character lost or died, that was the vibe I had for a while, but because of the way it played out so unrealistically, a departure from how I felt about the series.

During the series it seemed like I could never keep up with all the underlying machinations. Some things were straightforward, more so in the second arc, but it was the ingenuity being trumped by even greater ingenuity that impressed me. I came to expect a certain level of competence in carrying out their plans from both parties. One thing about the second arc though, was that Near's conclusions were rushed. It's like they wanted to play out another investigation but to save time they introduced bridges between the truth and perception which made it laughably easy for the new 'detective' to jump to outrageous (and always correct) conclusions.

This quick jump from being an observer to knowing everything that the original L knew in a fraction of the time was the first thing that spoiled it for me. And mistakes. Mistakes were the biggest problem plaguing the latter half of the series. In the first part of the series there was scant flaws in the logic behind the actions both characters took. They executed as they should have and one or the other just came with something off the wall to turn the tide. But in the episodes culminating in this sorry excuse for a conclusion, it continually felt as though Light Yagami didn't have a handle on the situation.

When you spend a whole series in suspense, and when it comes down to the clincher it seems all to obvious that they would have found the real notebook, and that the names would be a basis for their conclusion, it really hurts the feel of it. I had a bad taste in my mouth because certain obvious steps to shore up the mistakes on Light's part, such as having his own name written while his face was not in mind, or taking any further precautions of this nature, could have made it seem more believable when Near trumped him despite that. I'm fine with Near winning, I'm not fine with the culmination of years of machinations being so lackluster, and a character whose persona is crafted around stoicism taunting that he'd won and raving like a loon.

Great series. I'll make up my own ending.
May 28, 2009 12:45 PM

Apr 2009
Wow, great post *-*
But I'd like to quote the part that I agree with the most...-

AugustusLucifer said:

This quick jump from being an observer to knowing everything that the original L knew in a fraction of the time was the first thing that spoiled it for me

You are so right, thats the reason why I don't like the second arc that much... ><"
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jun 2, 2009 7:20 PM

May 2009
The last 1/3 of the Death Note series is flawed. After Episode 24 or 25, whatever one it was, it sorta felt rushed and slow at the same time.
Jun 5, 2009 6:01 AM

Apr 2009
tehvanquisher said:
The last 1/3 of the Death Note series is flawed. After Episode 24 or 25, whatever one it was, it sorta felt rushed and slow at the same time.

Its after epsiode 25... (If you mean the one in which L dies...?)
And yes, It is kinda lame after that... :////
deadoptimist said:
Jun 9, 2009 8:44 AM
Sep 2008
Mefist said:
I totally hate the ending, precisely, the part about giovanni replacing the real notebook.

Why didn't Light tell Mikami to have a special seperate page of dn hidden somewhere in his clothes, just in case the real notebook was discovered

This shoudl of been done when he rip out the 5 pages and started to use a fake, kepp 1 page in the book a real page at the back just incase

Kayrhandros said:
Death Note should have ended in episode 26

I just watched the whole 37ep in about 30 hour(with sleep and course) and i felt it should of been a 14/15 ep, not sure when but it started to go downhill round there for me

Kimura said:
Anyway, during Light's whole 'breakdown' scene, I couldn't help but think, "this has got to be the worst sore loser I have *ever* seen" :D Especially when it was OBVIOUS that he was Kira and he was still crying, trying to deny it...my respect for him went down the tubes

After all his planing and whatnot failing after 6 years of success it was a given he would lose it, but it was overplayed way to much..

windy said:
This series went downhill for me after L died...but I kept with it because I wanted to be able to say I finished it...

it started to go downhill earlyer than that for me..

All in all, i will have to rewatch this but space every ep out and not cram it into one day.
but im not sure if ill be able to get past the 15ep mark again, might drop the rewatch

il will still keep this anime as a 10 in my list as it starts out to dam good, 2nd to make a 10 and stay there now for me
shade0oJun 9, 2009 8:47 AM
Jun 16, 2009 1:37 PM
Feb 2009
I liked the ending.
Though Light did scare me a little when he went all crazy.
I think my favorite part was when they showed L "watching Light" right before Light died.
Jun 17, 2009 12:00 PM

Jul 2008
Matsuda stole the last episode. I've watched Death Note many times now, but every time the scene where he shoots Light has the biggest impact on me... by far. There are tears pouring out of his eyes, he's screaming with anger, he explodes... just... wow. He is genuinely sad that Light is Kira and it is presented on screen perfectly. The voice acting really shows this as well. Such passion, such emotion. The voice actors really fulfilled their roles - Light's VA and Matsuda's VA especially. Whenever I'm discussing the last episode I can't believe people don't bring up Matsuda! His moment in episode 37 was my favourite in the entire series bar none.
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Jul 23, 2009 8:05 AM

Jul 2009
I cried a little when L appeared before Light just as he died...
I'm still a little sad.

What a great anime.
Jul 24, 2009 6:16 AM

Feb 2009
I liked how they showed L too. But I didn't really like this ending at all.
Jul 27, 2009 11:00 AM
Feb 2009
I am kind of sad they didn't use the same last scene as in the manga where Light kind of became the god of a new world with all the worshipers at the end. At least i think that is what was going on but i could be wrong.
Aug 2, 2009 1:01 PM

Jul 2009
At least Light didn't go as crazy as he did in the manga, they gave him a little bit more dignity in the anime (even though he still acts like a fruitcake)... anyways i really hated how they ended this
Aug 5, 2009 3:11 PM

May 2009
hated the ending....

the way how light loses and his reaction....... just terrible.

in general i disliked the 2nd part of the series starting with the appearance of the annoying N. if light should lose than it should have been L beating Light. STUPID N.

1st part pf the season 10/10
2nd part 7/10
all tgether 9/10
Aug 6, 2009 12:21 PM

Jul 2007
I thought the ending was Great. It seems logical that after 6 or 7 years of keeping your cool and hiding so much inside, that you (Light) would finally snap. He really thought that he was gonna get away with all he had done. I know most like Light/Kira, but after a while I really felt he was exactly what Near said he was, a serial killer with a god complex. And I couldn't wait for him to get what was coming to him (especially for using Misa - her life cut in half twice for him!). So I was glad when Shuichi finally started to turn on him. I was also really happy Shuichi didn't die. After he cut his hair he became one of my favorite characters.

I guess I'm in the minority that liked N, because you just know he's gonna grow up to be exactly like L. And the way he plays with his toys as he's thinking, it's funny, unique, and cool. I usually hate little kid characters like him, but he was laid back, and didn't act dumb. He was basically Mini-L.

When this anime first came out, I dropped it after around episode 18 or 19. But almost a year or so later, I started it again. I think everything was great in it with the exception of a few things:

It could have been two or three episodes longer, just to better explain the Melo and Near before L dies. Which would have made it easier to get behind them had they not just suddenly been tossed into the spotlight. Also, the show kinda ignores the fact that Melo killed over half of Near's team. So to me, even though he helps catch Kira, it still doesn't excuse that in his own way, he was a murderer. So while I didn't want him to die (because it would be cool if he got a Death Note and continued to live, so the show can keep going after Light is dead), he kinda deserved to.

I didn't have a problem with Giovanni being able to replicate the Death Note in one day. I mean, these guys are professionals, the best at what they do, so it doesn't seem illogical that he could do something like this with an entire day to work with.
2Die2Aug 6, 2009 12:30 PM
Aug 8, 2009 11:15 AM

Aug 2009
NEED MOAR TEH DRAMA enough of it
Aug 8, 2009 7:03 PM
Jul 2018
iMeasy said:
I liked the ending.
Though Light did scare me a little when he went all crazy.
I think my favorite part was when they showed L "watching Light" right before Light died.
Yeah L "Watching Light" was...wow.
Aug 12, 2009 6:27 AM

Aug 2009
AHAHA, LIGHT GOT OWNED. IT SUITS HIM THOUGH BECAUSE HE TURNED INTO A TOTAL BAD-ASS!
Aug 15, 2009 4:42 AM

Jun 2009
I hated Light before this episode, but now I pity him. The guy truly believed he was "right". And, I liked Near he basically is L.

Oh yeah, Matsuda had one of the best scenes in Death Note.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 15, 2009 10:08 AM

Feb 2009
Finished!

I thought, after Light being mad, the whole situation would change again and Light planned all the "freakin' out" part of his.

But well, nice Anime.
Aug 18, 2009 4:20 PM

Apr 2009
w3452432 said:
I thought it was great, though I wish they would have followed the manga a little better.

What happened in the manga after?
Aug 19, 2009 3:24 PM
May 2009
Worst ending I've ever seen.
Aug 20, 2009 9:23 PM

Feb 2009
usasoldiern said:
I hated Light before this episode, but now I pity him. The guy truly believed he was "right". And, I liked Near he basically is L.

Quoted for truth. It was a little weird seeing him break down like that. I knew he was going to die, but I thought it would be more like "laughing as he's taken down by a hail of bullets".

I'm glad that they didn't cross that line where Matsuda just shot him to death, otherwise that would make Matsuda no better than Kira himself.

Altogether, though this was quite an experience. It was the "right" ending in that Light lost, but the forgery of the fake notebook stretched credulity. Part of me felt a little awkward looking at Light just completely lose his cool like that, but part of me felt that this is exactly how he would have acted in that situation given the enormous arrogance and hubris he's demonstrated throughout the series.

I for one am glad that his "perfect world" vision never came true. The world he would have created would be one based on fear and paranoia, and would be far more terrifying than the so-called "corrupt" world we live in.

Aug 23, 2009 11:08 AM
Aug 2009
i hate light so i was happy
but at the same time i felt sad cuz i didnt want death note to end i hated light since he forced rem to kill L
i felt something badin my stomach and am sure it wasnt something
i ate
Aug 30, 2009 8:34 AM
Jul 2009
calm ending, nice series
Sep 2, 2009 11:08 AM

May 2009
usasoldiern said:
I hated Light before this episode, but now I pity him. The guy truly believed he was "right".

agree
Sep 6, 2009 1:08 PM
Apr 2009
Mefist said:
I totally hate the ending, precisely, the part about giovanni replacing the real notebook.
How come Giovanni could forge the entire notebook in just one day ? Mikami seemed a logical and intelligent character, strictly listening to "God's" orders and he acted on his own when his was told not to do anything ? And also, the SPK didn't know it was possible to make judgements with pieces of death note. Why didn't Light tell Mikami to have a special seperate page of dn hidden somewhere in his clothes, just in case the real notebook was discovered ? Light and Mikami suddenly turned into total fools ? I just don't buy it, it's plain naive. It totally ruined the outcome. I understand the manga/anime developers wanted Near to win at the end, which seems logical, but they could have made a much more credible plot. Shame on you !

It is very inlogical. Also So stupid of him already screaming I won, and talking to the person quietly.. I mean comeone? He just literally talked to the other kira like he was his friend, and people still didn't know he was Kira.

But he handled it SOOO Stupidly IMO. He could have given a piece of note to mikami or something.. Or whatever. Played it really really stupid, and dumb, by already screaming he won, and that he was kira and stuff.

Mello died to quick as well lol. And yea I thought mikami was really smart. And he got orders NOT to do anything, which he would mostly obey.

But yes, the only reason he lost is, because of his partner lol. : that part kinda sucks, cause he didn't really get beaten. But yea good serie, I liked it a lot. The end where he lays there and he sees L in front of him is cool. And the part where they said they can't be L on there own, but together they can.

But so did misa really die? I thought she was standing for the view (As in emotional, like most anime's do) I guess she jumped.. stupid they didn't show that. \:

Oh well.
Sep 7, 2009 6:28 AM

Apr 2009
The ending is not that bad,,but Light should not died..

I think they are right,death note should stop at 26,,

(this is not the best anime out there,, i prefer the ending of geass or evangelion)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2009 12:45 PM
May 2009
I loved it! Yagami Light woths what he got.
He was extremely evil even through he just wanted to create a world without sin... He didn't do it right.
Sep 13, 2009 8:16 PM
Aug 2009
Yagami Light, whose actions and reason reigned supreme over those who tried to capture him. Light seemed god-like how he was almost always one step ahead of everyone. Hell, he was even one step ahead of Near as far as he was concerned but in regards to Near, Light did not consider the unstable variables that arise from employing henchmen. An omnipotent being needs no others to exact his will and even if he does employ the help of others, a God's orders are absolute and his henchmen have no will with which to mar their God's (will).

However, as we all know, Light was human and as a social creature, he would've been caught sooner if he did not craftily seek external assistance. So this he did and his mistake was thinking that he was a God while utilizing human means to achieve his goal. So yes, this hubris eventually caught up to him and destroyed him.

Of course, he would've succeeded if it wasn't for Mello. He created a dire situation wherein L-Kira and X-Kira had no means of contacting each other and thus there was a high chance of both of them doing what they thought would resolve the issue. Ah, but Mikami seemed to lack faith in his God and as a result, led Near to his God's trump card.

/I luffed this episode as well as the series in its entirety; 10/10.
LohengrinSep 13, 2009 8:20 PM
Oct 7, 2009 6:23 AM

Mar 2009
Epic. However, the ending in the manga is better.

It would've been better if Light had survived in the end and then a dark room is shown, where a pair of red eyes appear and a cynical laughter is heard.. a cliffhanger in short.
Oct 8, 2009 12:53 PM

Oct 2009
hounddog said:
Okay, seriously...hilarious. When Mikami started stumbling around with his blood geyser I thought I would die laughing. XD
Exactly what caused the blood geyser anyway?
corvette3Oct 8, 2009 12:59 PM
Oct 22, 2009 7:47 PM

Jun 2008
After L died, everything went downhill. The Near/Mellow arc wasn't that good, imo, and things just happened to fast. Light is smarter than the end makes him out to be, it was rushed.
I'm back.
Oct 22, 2009 7:55 PM

Apr 2009
I cried SO much..
I have watched this episode like 6 times and I bawled so much..

Why did it have to end like that D:
Oct 26, 2009 5:30 PM

Aug 2009
I finished the series before I joined MAL but i just wanted to put my opinion in.

Tbh I loved it. Wheni started watching anime it was Pokemon, Dragonball and Digimon then I stopped for a few years, besides from tuning into a new Ghibli film when they came out. But when I came across this in 2006 it got me back into anime.

Thankyou Death Note!!!!
Nov 3, 2009 8:42 PM

Oct 2009
Meh, it really wasn't that good an ending. However, I enjoyed it.

Makes you question why they didn't just restrain Light in the first place. I mean, Near knows he is smart, and that he always has something up his sleeve...that part really didn't make much sense to me O.o Not to mention he got shot so many times and somehow had the strength to get up and run.

Anyway, talking about the series as a whole, Death Note has way too many problems. It would take a while to go over them. This is a perfect example of why the manga is probably better (I haven't read it). We don't really get anything accomplished in Death Note. All of this can happen again, and considering all the death and time it took to fix this problem, it's just one big mess. I'm hoping the rewrites give some info on the Shinigami world, because that's something I would have wanted to see more of.
Nov 5, 2009 1:08 PM

Feb 2009
Damn!!
Ending Would Be Awesome If Kira won!
Nov 7, 2009 9:06 AM
Jul 2009
Such a sad ending... wish light won at the end. The ending made me hate ryuuk though.

Nov 8, 2009 1:20 PM
Aug 2009
Episode was objectively thinking great, but I'm little disappointed in the rest of the series. I never really got accustomed to the series after L's death, and the last arc was a bit rushed. Also, Matt had too much potential to be killed off after like five minutes.
First like ten or fifteen episodes of Death Note were fantastic, but the rest just wasn't that good. Still missing L.

But to the last episode itself, it could have been worse. 'Specially the last scene, where to bring the series to end, Ryuk finally writes Lights name down and Light lies, defeated, on the stairs and sees L's figure before him, was quite a great way to do the ending. Somehow liked that scene, had kind of bittersweet feeling in it.

I just finished watching this and feel little empty inside. After all the series was great, but there was still quite a many things that disappointed me, and choices I'd have done differently. Great show anyway, liked it alot.
Nov 17, 2009 2:23 PM
Oct 2009
hell yea finally i have been waiting for neer, mello, L, to get that motherfucker

finally

light Pwned

that was very satisfying ending
Nov 19, 2009 10:14 AM
Oct 2009
Mefist said:
How come Giovanni could forge the entire notebook in just one day ? Mikami seemed a logical and intelligent character, strictly listening to "God's" orders and he acted on his own when his was told not to do anything ? And also, the SPK didn't know it was possible to make judgements with pieces of death note. Why didn't Light tell Mikami to have a special seperate page of dn hidden somewhere in his clothes, just in case the real notebook was discovered ? Light and Mikami suddenly turned into total fools ? I just don't buy it, it's plain naive. It totally ruined the outcome. I understand the manga/anime developers wanted Near to win at the end, which seems logical, but they could have made a much more credible plot. Shame on you !

they missed the part about giovanni being the greates kinkos employee of all time before he got into the cia.

i was just happy to see light put in his place, don't get how he made it that far, geting shot like 4 times. and how the heck could they let him out of the room.
Nov 19, 2009 11:33 PM

Dec 2008
I wish Light had won
"I'll take a potato chip....AND EAT IT!!!!"
Nov 20, 2009 1:51 PM
Oct 2009
Zeromus267 said:

I love Near and he is by far my favorite character. I love the fact that he won
because of Mello.

I also don't understand why do people like Light so much; I was hoping he was going to die from like episode 5 and my hatred grew on from there. I hated him so F-ing much because he was a crazy manipulative insensitive arrogant *continues rant for like a day* bastard.

The Ending was EPIC and suited the anime fine.
AugustusLucifer said:
The ending was simply premature. It seems like maybe people didn't like Near all that much, so they decided to up and end the series and get it over with. I don't know how the original syndication was slated, but I can say that the circumstances of the ending were anything but what they were intended to be. I personally hated it, and not because the main character lost or died, that was the vibe I had for a while, but because of the way it played out so unrealistically, a departure from how I felt about the series.

During the series it seemed like I could never keep up with all the underlying machinations. Some things were straightforward, more so in the second arc, but it was the ingenuity being trumped by even greater ingenuity that impressed me. I came to expect a certain level of competence in carrying out their plans from both parties. One thing about the second arc though, was that Near's conclusions were rushed. It's like they wanted to play out another investigation but to save time they introduced bridges between the truth and perception which made it laughably easy for the new 'detective' to jump to outrageous (and always correct) conclusions.

This quick jump from being an observer to knowing everything that the original L knew in a fraction of the time was the first thing that spoiled it for me. And mistakes. Mistakes were the biggest problem plaguing the latter half of the series. In the first part of the series there was scant flaws in the logic behind the actions both characters took. They executed as they should have and one or the other just came with something off the wall to turn the tide. But in the episodes culminating in this sorry excuse for a conclusion, it continually felt as though Light Yagami didn't have a handle on the situation.

When you spend a whole series in suspense, and when it comes down to the clincher it seems all to obvious that they would have found the real notebook, and that the names would be a basis for their conclusion, it really hurts the feel of it. I had a bad taste in my mouth because certain obvious steps to shore up the mistakes on Light's part, such as having his own name written while his face was not in mind, or taking any further precautions of this nature, could have made it seem more believable when Near trumped him despite that. I'm fine with Near winning, I'm not fine with the culmination of years of machinations being so lackluster, and a character whose persona is crafted around stoicism taunting that he'd won and raving like a loon.

Great series. I'll make up my own ending.

i think the big mistakes in the logic happen in the L saga. like why would L just decide to stop following light. why would L not follow light after he arrested misa, misa. why did he not pay attention to light when light touches the notebook in the helicopter.

and the biggest flaw is it shows L figuring out that u can rip of a piece of the notebook and have it still work and L even suspects that the 13 days rule is fake.

well then L solved the frickon case if he thinks that light riped off a pice of the page and killed the 3rd kira.

really i am surprised when L was talking to rem shinygomi that he did not figure that rem might be covering up for them and light might have something on rem.

really L probally could of figured out that rem was in love with misa if he thought about it

admittedly i was rooting for L the whole way and after light got L killed i hated light with a passion and just want someone to get him
Dec 5, 2009 8:49 AM

Feb 2009
^yeah the way the anime went was pretty insane on how L figured out stuff but that's what makes it death note

Oh yeah I think L realized that kira was light but didnt want to do anything about it (yet)
Remember the rain scene before L died ^_^!
[ insert sigy here]
Dec 5, 2009 8:53 AM

Feb 2009
hokitup said:

Ending Would Be Awesome If Kira won!

YEAH! I hated the end -.-''

Dec 13, 2009 10:09 AM

Sep 2009
okaY iv watched it japanese, now french, next time in english!
Dec 15, 2009 10:37 AM

Jan 2009
Light surviving?? Are you serious?? It wouldn't have been a happy ending then!!

Oh he deserved it . Actually, if I was one of the persons doing this ending, I would have made Light's death even more lame. You know, just to make up for him killing L, his father, Mello...

Let's face it, there are a lot of things to criticize. I feel too satisfied to list them now. But seeing Ryuuk kill Light...That's gonna bring a big grin on my face at remembering it for a long time ...

Great anime, probably one of the best I've seen and I'll ever see.

Dec 18, 2009 10:11 AM

Jan 2008
Light died with real sadness in his eyes. The ending really touched me. I wasn't supportive of Kira at all throughout the series, he used the same ways the criminals used to commit their crimes to get rid of them and create a "better world". This isn't justice he was talking about, everyone has the right to live.

I feel sad for Misa and Matsuda, especially Matsuda. Someone said it before, he and Soichiro were the only ones that didn't doubt Light.

The only downside is the "faking-Note-in-one-day" thing, but apart from that...

Death Note and this finale was great.
Pages (19) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death Note Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

itainteazy - Apr 4, 2007

393 by decco6226 »»
Apr 13, 8:10 PM

» Psychoanalyzing Light Yagami but in gen z slangs

egosumjohn - Mar 31

27 by egosumjohn »»
Apr 10, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Death Note Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

xXDaijinkazeXx - Apr 15, 2009

127 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 8, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Does Death Note deserve a remake? ( 1 2 )

Kenny_Stryker - Nov 2, 2017

55 by Absurdo_N »»
Apr 8, 6:17 PM

Poll: » Death Note Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Luna - Dec 14, 2013

110 by misterskinny »»
Apr 6, 8:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.