Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Durarara!! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jul 19, 2016 11:15 PM

Mar 2015
Finally it will end on next episode :)

The Big 3 gathered in one place and my expectation on final episode is Team Dollars, Yellow Scarves and Saika will be teaming up.

2.9/5
Nov 16, 2016 3:01 PM

Nov 2015

Masaomi, no longer leader of the Yellow Scarves. He has been played and taken over his group.
What are you going to do? If they see you, you are dead. Your face is know by all of them... Damn... just imagine his situation. Difficult not to feel sorry for him.

Shizuo... that guy can't be human. He's able to walk "because he can" what!?
Amazing, but in a weird way xD

Horada and the new Yellow Scarves are in fact Blue Squares... Damn, that plot twist! Nice!

I actually feared for Kida...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• It's not normal that everytime Namie appears in any scene I think "She's hot..." xD
  • 14:33, Kadota is in the background with arms crossed, pretending to be a Yellow Scarf
HumbertoZeroNov 16, 2016 3:10 PM
Nov 16, 2016 3:02 PM

Nov 2015
Raijin-sama619 said:

The Big 3 gathered in one place and my expectation on final episode is Team Dollars, Yellow Scarves and Saika will be teaming up.

2.9/5
If you don't like it why you keep watching it? =_=
Nov 16, 2016 5:06 PM

Mar 2015
HumbertoZero said:
Raijin-sama619 said:

2.9/5

Im a completionist. No matter how good or bad the anime is, I will watch it till the end. Thats my otaku way.
Nov 17, 2016 10:11 AM

Nov 2015
Raijin-sama619 said:
HumbertoZero said:

Im a completionist. No matter how good or bad the anime is, I will watch it till the end. Thats my otaku way.

Oh I see, I understand your reasoning regarding wanting to complete something.
What I do not is commenting negative things just because. I particularly don't do it if I don't enjoy it. I do however do it when it's objectively a bad series or it has flaws I want to discuss but certainly not something I do often, or as I'd like to admit.

Well, I think it's ok as long people communicate with respect so, everything fine.
Nov 23, 2016 11:26 PM

Sep 2013
Good episode...but I was really annoyed when Kida got hit in the head with a flying crowbar and just shrugged it off. He's just a skinny-ass kid for crying out loud. Head of a gang or not, that would've put him down. And then he fights off like 9 or 10 bigger guys all by himself?? Meh...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 28, 2016 12:38 PM

Jan 2015
HumbertoZero said:
14:33, Kadota is in the background with arms crossed, pretending to be a Yellow Scarf
Ooohh, nice, I didn't saw that one. That's cool, he's there too see Horada they mentioned earlier.
Jan 6, 2017 7:58 AM

Aug 2016
I'm missing a proper climax :( man this show was way better until ep. 12. Then everything went downhill
Jan 23, 2017 7:40 PM

Mar 2015
Wow. Real subtle, Kadota.

And how did Kida even manage to take down ten guys by himself?
Jul 24, 2017 6:00 AM

Jun 2016
I feel so vile screaming "KILL THOSE THREE" at my screen during the scene with the "YELLOW SCARVES". Hahahaha! I swear without Izaya, Shizuo, Celty, Simon, and Shinra in this show I already gave up on this show long ago. Just those 3 students just grind my gears. Fuck!

Good episode, though. And oh my god. I fucking knew Shizuo ain't gonna die. Thank you soo much! <3

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 3, 2017 10:28 AM

Aug 2015
Ugh, does Izaya piss me off with that smirk always on his face. Anyway, good episode, finally setting up for a confrontation where the three main characters will show their true colors to each other.

Unlike most people here, I like them more than most of the supporting characters from this show; maybe because we pass more time with them, we know more about their thoughts and struggles. I don't get why people like Shizuo so much: what's more to him than being a tough guy who gets easily pissed off and sends people flying around all the time? What's more to Izaya than being a guy who's always scheming things and treating other people as his pawns for idiotic plans just to amuse himself? I like Simon, but don't like the fact that he's a smart guy with a goofy facade because that's such a big cliche. I like Celty too because she's actually a nicely developed character, since we got a huge part of the first half of the anime dedicated to her anyways, and I like her relationship with Shinra.

Anyway. I say this with only the first season in mind, so I at least hope that later on Izaya, Shizuo and Simon get some more depth.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Nov 11, 2017 5:32 AM

Sep 2016
Man Kida has some guts i swear
Mar 4, 2018 8:00 AM

Jan 2013
Lmao, Horada whimpering and saying "He's just one guy" ... boy what a great new leader, right "Yellow Scarves" ... or "Blue Square" ?
Get this joker outta here.
May 5, 2018 8:21 AM
Jun 2013
The tension has been built up but this was poorly choreographed?
How stupid is Kida to just stand there and let a crowbar hit him in the eye? He didn't even try to move. Same for when that guy hit him head-on.

Dec 29, 2018 12:45 AM

Jun 2015
"oh hey what up friend, let me walk into your apartment as im bleeding out, oh yeah i just got shot, no big deal"
if those three just lightly talked about it at first though.. but of course, that wouldn't of been a fun plot xD.
the hell is kida thinking, letting a crowbar hit him head on though?
ready to see the final episode, may watch the next season or two depending on the outcome of this one.
Sep 17, 2019 5:20 PM

May 2016
As invincible Shizuo looks by not giving a crap about those gaping bullet wounds all over him, I have doubts that he'll be able to do much in the final battle but since it's Shizuo we're talking about, I'm pretty sure that he'll be waltzing in last minute to finish the job~

Kida finally showed everyone how he had become the Shogun of the Yellow Scarves regardless of how many traitors had managed to sneak in! The Ikebukuro Big Three uniting and realizing each other's identities at last gave me so much hype ♥

Apr 23, 2020 11:28 PM

Feb 2018
Shizuo is so badass, lol.
May 17, 2020 3:02 AM

Apr 2013
No wonder Izaya can play them all like a fiddle, they are a bunch of brainless idiots. You just have to hire a few thugs to shoot Shizuo and then make them yell "Blame Bill Gates for this!" and he would go and try to beat up Bill Gates.
Oct 3, 2021 11:16 AM

Aug 2017
I respect Kida after this episode. He put a good fight despite fighting alone.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 19, 2021 3:18 AM

May 2020
Kida being a badass this time, but things got ugly towards the end but now with all three of them together at the same place, expecting some good action.
Apr 19, 2022 3:01 PM

Sep 2018
A betrayal in the yellow scarves always felt imminent, Kida was a pretty shitty leader overall and seemingly never planned for one. Even worse that he didn't know about the blue square's joining.

Was kind of hoping Simon was going to have a fight, maybe with Shizuo. One more episode.
Aug 15, 2022 5:21 AM

May 2018
Finally the big 3 are together again. Welp no big fight now :(
Nov 14, 2022 11:14 PM
Apr 2020
Pretty good episode imo.
Mar 9, 2023 6:37 AM

Nov 2021
really enjoyed this anime so far...
excited to see how all this will conclude, in the next and last episode of this season.
Mar 11, 2023 6:47 AM
May 2020
kida facing his past with this
Mar 26, 2023 2:37 PM

Feb 2018
Was expecting after Shizuo got shot last ep it might have done some damage, but it doesn't seem to have phased him.
Despite the three of them moving apart, they've managed to get back together just as Masaomi was in real danger of dying.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

234 by Karva1 »»
Apr 20, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Usami-Haru - Mar 18, 2010

456 by Karva1 »»
Apr 20, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Proselyt - Jan 14, 2010

331 by Karva1 »»
Apr 19, 11:39 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

katzenjammer - Feb 18, 2010

299 by Kurkitos »»
Feb 5, 6:31 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kirika- - May 27, 2010

205 by dr_hydrangea »»
Jan 31, 4:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.