Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2008 7:09 PM

Apr 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kraehe made an elementary villain blunder. Never explain your plans to your enemy.

Lilie's negative attitude and meddling were quite funny this episode. She has quite the imagination

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Aug 16, 2008 1:15 PM

May 2008
That fobbie or whatever guy. He annoys me so much.
But it made for a humorous conclusion.

It would seem that every episode of this new arc, it become more and more seeming, that to awaken Mytho, the best way is to get him to remember his old self.
Why isn't Ahiru spending more time trying to get him to remember?D:

Maybe she could cleanse his heart with the Princess Tutu power somehow.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Aug 27, 2008 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
for some time i hated pike and ririe in this ep -_-
ririe just became too nosy and pike was just... too full of mute
Feb 5, 2010 11:20 AM

Oct 2009
Nice to see some of the side characters take the spotlight. Lilie annoys me though -.-
Feb 27, 2010 10:21 PM

Feb 2010
Kinda wacky episode. Enjoyed it none-the-less. The raven is getting more and more frustrated w/ Rue... I feel like something bad is going to happen soon.

That matador guy... funny ... but... o_0
Mar 9, 2010 12:58 AM

Feb 2008
i think Rue will betray the Raven before the end, I'm just not sure if she'll die because of it.
Mar 14, 2011 5:24 PM

Apr 2008
Man, I can't stand Lilie. I hope Rue makes her into a sacrifice. :/ What kind of person gets excited over her friends fighting and hating each other? Not to mention it's fucked up how she's always doubting Ahiru and flat out telling her she doesn't think she can do anything. What the hell? Seriously, I can't stand her. >_<
Jun 2, 2011 11:02 PM

Jun 2010
What on earth has happened to this series? It's downright collapsed into a conventional magical girl show after totally transcending it in the first half.
Mar 24, 2012 9:47 AM

Aug 2010
Fronzel said:
What on earth has happened to this series? It's downright collapsed into a conventional magical girl show after totally transcending it in the first half.

I agree. These episodes have been getting quite repetitive. It's the same formula of "find someone to steal their heart, get beaten by Princess Tutu" and it's getting really tedious.
Jul 5, 2012 5:24 PM

Jun 2009
Fronzel said:

I Disagree for the most part, though I think it is getting a bit tedious it's still got a dark tinge you'd have to be blind not to notice. Besides, the series has had genre conventions from day one.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 10, 2012 9:48 AM

May 2010
Homolust said:
Fronzel said:

I agree. These episodes have been getting quite repetitive. It's the same formula of "find someone to steal their heart, get beaten by Princess Tutu" and it's getting really tedious.

Whoa there, this week is the first time someone's heart almost got stolen. Are you guys combining the shorter episodes together or something?

Besides, the first half had the same formula of "find heart-piece of the week and return it to Mytho".
“Money can't buy dere”
Nov 10, 2012 10:43 AM

Jan 2009
What's all this hate for Lilie? Maybe it's the Japanese seiyu, but in the English dub, she's hilarious. It seems like her attitude towards everyone is just blatant sarcasm.
Dec 1, 2012 6:29 AM

Jun 2012
Zewerr said:
What's all this hate for Lilie? Maybe it's the Japanese seiyu, but in the English dub, she's hilarious. It seems like her attitude towards everyone is just blatant sarcasm.

I don't know, Lillie kinda annoys me as well... though I like how she's acting all cute, but she's pretty evil. Reminds me of myself, haha xD
Jul 13, 2013 12:24 PM
Aug 2011
Ahiru's friends aren't likeable.
Aug 4, 2013 9:16 AM

Nov 2011
Anyone else mildly paying attention to the not-quite-suble changes in Fakir's behavior towards Ahiru? I think he's so damn adorable lately! ^o^

I'm torn between whether I like seeing a dark Mytho or not '~'

Guys, your all making me think of this funny li'l show in a bad light. Sheesh! I'm trying to enjoy it as better than other maho-shoujo series... >n<
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Sep 1, 2013 12:54 AM

Sep 2009
Lilie is freakin annoying and Rue is just shit, she seriously pisses me off, > . <
mayeesisonSep 1, 2013 3:16 AM
Dec 29, 2014 6:43 PM

Feb 2014
tainteddonut said:
Kraehe made an elementary villain blunder. Never explain your plans to your enemy.

Lol yeah I had the same feeling. If she told Fakir then Fakir can easily tell Tutu...but then I guess Tutu would have to decide between returning Mute's heart or not. Regardless, it seems like a very complicated situation for Ahiru and the gang.

Wow the blonde girl is really annoying.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2015 11:29 AM

Dec 2010
I find the things Lilie does to be hilarious rather than annoying.
Feb 29, 2016 12:36 PM

Jan 2016
maybe Lilie was kind of annoying and quite messing in its way of storyline especially for Ahiru
But she nicely filled up bit of part in whole story

What da heck with that guy? Never expect that his voice was so heavy and gentle except forsure his sense of dance style. The character was fine and unique, but in my opinion it was lack of feature in his face. Maybe moustache, anyone? :B

Satisfiying scene:
Cool! for both Kraehe's and Tutu's EPIC FAIL :P

Femio's confession to marriage cat-sensei.. kinda gay! fuck all the way! revenge yay!
And then Mytho's confession of gayness sadness in front of Femio's, was it?
EPIC FAIL WHOOHOO!!

We did this every day that summer. There wasn’t a day we missed.

"I love you, air conditioner."
Jun 1, 2016 10:06 PM

Jan 2013
Lilie is....beyond words tbh

Not sure if I like how Pike was used as a plot device but thankfully it hasn't been dragged on. The show is still going with the same formula except the biggest difference being the change in attitude within Mytho. Kind of a let down after the amazing episode 13 but its understandable.

The only issue I have is that the show needs to break the mold of the episode for once, even if it's a filler since at this point its getting pretty predictable despite the stuff being good.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Jun 30, 2016 11:50 AM

Apr 2015
LOL Lilie with her tragic fetish....and Nocturne op 9 was played this time huehue
Also do you guys follow the 38 episode? I'm currently commenting according to the 38 episode despite being watching it in 26.
YouJun 30, 2016 12:08 PM
Jun 11, 2017 3:14 PM
Apr 2015
tbh recovering heart pieces seemed more interesting than stolen heart episodes
dark mytho is entertaining even if i kinda miss cute mytho
Jul 30, 2019 2:29 PM

Jul 2016
I kind of enjoyed this episode. What I didn't enjoy though is the fact that it was filler and was unnecessary to the main plot.

Still, a decent episode nonetheless.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 15 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 30, 2008

20 by Fairytelly »»
Apr 21, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 13 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 14, 2008

47 by Fairytelly »»
Mar 26, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 38 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Awesmoe - Apr 3, 2008

143 by WisperG »»
Mar 21, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 12 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 13, 2008

47 by Fairytelly »»
Mar 10, 7:07 PM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 10 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 12, 2008

20 by Fairytelly »»
Feb 25, 11:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.