Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2012 10:25 AM

Jan 2012
I wasn't paying attention and didn't spot the obvious difference for the colour of the two girl's hair, nice trick.

Nice ending, i will miss it. 8/10
Jun 4, 2013 3:43 PM

Nov 2011
Action was actually alright this episode.

However, the plot and everything else from this series along with the characters weren't too appealing for me. Kan'u is probably my favorite and that's it. I didn't really like any of the other chicks. Basically, this felt like the Ambition of Oda to me but a rather weaker version..

Final score: 5/10

LOL @ Operation Surprise. So obvious.
Jan 5, 2014 9:13 PM

Jan 2013
ending was superb, but did anyone else notice the innuendo here? they forced the guys army into the shape of a penis and then....

Feb 15, 2014 3:19 PM
Aug 2012
what a fantastic series
Apr 14, 2014 5:45 PM

May 2012
I managed to finish this anime even though I rather disliked the overall thing, the characters were cute but the development and pace together with forced fan service and some concepts like the idol (singstars) which didn't fit at all in the story really bothered me...

Either way it wasn't bad but it could've been a lot better, now up to the last ova to finish this series once and for all.
Aug 23, 2015 11:28 AM

Nov 2012
Well overall maybe it wasn't an ambitious series, but it was pleasure for me to watch whole KoihimeMusou. You just sit, turn off your brain and watch
maidens doing cute things. I would recommend it to people who enjoyed more famous anime like K-on! or Yuru yuri.
Aug 27, 2016 5:48 AM

Nov 2014
During a time in my anime watching life where I find most shows intolerable, I was surprised by how swiftly I got through all 3 seasons of Koihime Musou. Honestly, the series as a whole is about a 6.5/10, but it managed to blend enough absurd comedy, world building, and gratuitous fanservice to sustain my interest. Furthermore, it looked amazing. High production values aside, I can't recall seeing so many colors and amusing characters in an anime.

Episode: 5/5
Series: 6/10
Apr 2, 2017 1:11 PM

Apr 2010
OMG OMG OMG! Did Ryobi just threw the sword at an enemy? Couldn't they just animate her slashing Ukitsu? Like...I know this show doesn't take itself seriously, but I just snapped at the part where Ryouby threw the sword at Ukitsu and killed him...pretty sure swords doesn't work like that lol
Nov 19, 2017 9:13 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
THAT WAS EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC !!!!! FANTASTIC LAST EPISODE AND FINALE !!!

KOIHIME MUSOU IS AMAZING !!!!!!!!! 3 AMAZING SEASONS IN A ROW WITH THE HUGEST CAST OF GIRLS ALL DONE TO PERFECTION !!!!!! GIRLS CUTEEEEEEEEEE, UNIQUE, AND THEY ALL SHINE !!!!!!! THIS ANIME IS REALLY SUCCESSFUL, ORIGINAL AND TRUE TO ROTK, AND ONE OF THE BEST ANIME I'VE SEEN, AS WELL AS LOVING THE BEST ECCHI I DONT NEED TO HIDE ABOUT. ECCHI FANSERVICE WAS HOT AND APPROPRIATE AND STORY TOP NOTCH. I'LL HAVE NO PROBLEM SHOWING THIS TO MY PARENTS OR ANY OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I AM ACTUALLY PROUD OF KOIHIME MUSOU !!! 10 <333333333333333/10
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jan 28, 2018 6:52 AM

Sep 2012
Houkei-Peeling LOL

Hakufu x Koukin was shown but no Gien x Ryuubi what a shame, i wanted to see more pairings sins they don't plan to continue this, that's where Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season won, they showed all pairings all major chars got their woman & there were meany & its not romance anime
Sugram22Jan 28, 2018 7:32 AM
Oct 15, 2018 8:55 AM

Oct 2016
An excellent series!

Before watching this series, I've never read any Romance of Three Kingdoms material which means that this series is the first RoTK material I enjoyed. It's a perfect combination of action, humor, cuteness and ecchi, and now I'm so satisfied.

I started watching this show because of an in-game event in the game Kamihime Project, a collaboration event with Koihime Musou. I just wanted to start the game event without confusion by watching the series to get the basic knowledge. I planned to watch this series quickly and return to the game immediately. I never thought I'd enjoy this show to the core. Actually, this is the first time I watch three seasons of a series straight for a week in busy days without getting bored.

The aspect I love the most from this series is the characters. From the start of the series, in episode 1 of the first season, by looking at Chouhi and the village kids, I was able to sense that the characters of this series would be very cute, and I was right. I love all the characters, they are so adorable. There are also many hot and sexy characters but they are not dirty or slutty. They don't make me think of any indecent thoughts. It's just that the character designs are so well made.

Overall, the last episode is a decent conclusion episode. It doesn't look like there'll be more season after this. I'd love to see more series like this one.

Now it's time for me to return to Kamihime Project.
Jun 15, 2021 1:49 PM

Feb 2020
Nice finale and battle. Seeing Aisha, Rin Rin, and Ryuubi together at the last scene was heartwarming.

Overall, this was a nice ride, but in this season they simply ran out of ideas. I think the stories were mostly average and the comedy didn't hit this as much as before. The second season was easily the best. The first season was partially ruined by that fake Ryuubi, but otherwise is was also great.

So yeah, this was a nice combination of comedy, action, ecchi, cuteness, and adventures.

All those dozens of beautiful and funny female characters and their interactions made this anime interesting.

SerafosDec 14, 2023 1:07 AM
Jan 24, 2022 1:09 PM

Nov 2016
Sweet finale. It's simply fun when all characters come together and there are a lot of them. I appreciate it that even Hentai Kamen pulled up again for this occassion. The ending party was of course the best part.

"It's love, it's love, it's love no no"

I love it when they shake their heads 😆

Wanted to go with a 6 at first, but since final impressions matter a lot I will go with a 7/10.

Serafos said:
All those dozens of beautiful and funny female characters and their interactions made this anime excellent.

9/10

Same. Such a large cast of female characters made it stand out and extraordinary enjoyable.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 3, 2022 3:06 AM
Apr 2022
Watched the first season as a kid and only now finishing up with the series. This was definitely a fun show (nothing meant to be deep or intense). I didn't expect to love the Gien and Batai friendship as much as I do, but it was definitely a nice surprise.
Aug 27, 2022 12:58 PM

Aug 2018
This season was great.. I enjoyed pacing and content a lot.. Through our journey on the quest to gather ingredients for the cure.. We saw a lot of world.. We saw more about different characters, in dedicated to them episodes.. And then we also got huge campaign against tyranny first, and now against legendary magic army?.. Season was just so great!
I also feel that I finally familiarized myself with characters, to be honest.. Before it was more blurry with some of them.. But now I just enjoyed so many of them.. I was interested and enjoyed such a big cast, it's just unbelievable, to be honest.. It was a long road to get here.. But now as I know majority of the cast, and like majority of them for their own different sides.. It's just such an enjoyable anime, such an enjoyable experience.. It was a great watch which I've not had for a long time.. This anime was truly great for me personally, glad I had opportunity to watch it.. ;P
Dec 2, 2022 11:26 PM

Sep 2020
Great ending! Though I wish we got to see more fighting (especially since Gengan? finally brought that gunblade-looking weapon).

Honestly, this season was a letdown compared to the last, it felt like they took a step back on everything (comedy, story, fanservice) after dishing it out like mad in the previous one. It had some high notes here and there but it all felt much tamer. 7/10, compared to 7.5 and 8.5 for the other seasons, respectively.

But overall I am glad to have watched the entire series and I'd wholeheartedly welcome a 4th set as well. Hell, just make an entire spin-off ova series with only Chou'un/Sei! Can't say I remember even close to 25% of the cast's names anyway!

Gendolfas said:
It was a great watch which I've not had for a long time.. This anime was truly great for me personally, glad I had opportunity to watch it.. ;P

Same here, I wouldn't have even known about it if I hadn't gotten the dvds in a package deal recently. This show was such a nice treat!
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Feb 13, 2023 8:14 AM

Nov 2010
6:18 It must be a Japanese thing since I didn't get it as well. I know it's something lewd when worded in such a way.
20:53 Double the cuteness!
26:00 I'm going to miss Ryuubi & Aisha!
7/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin Koihime†Musou ~Otome Tairan~ Episode 11 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 10, 2010

15 by MxS7HGS »»
Feb 13, 2023 6:50 AM

Poll: » Shin Koihime†Musou ~Otome Tairan~ Episode 10 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 10, 2010

14 by MxS7HGS »»
Feb 13, 2023 5:49 AM

Poll: » Shin Koihime†Musou ~Otome Tairan~ Episode 9 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 26, 2010

16 by MxS7HGS »»
Feb 13, 2023 5:17 AM

Poll: » Shin Koihime†Musou ~Otome Tairan~ Episode 8 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 19, 2010

20 by MxS7HGS »»
Feb 12, 2023 3:29 PM

Poll: » Shin Koihime†Musou ~Otome Tairan~ Episode 7 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 13, 2010

18 by MxS7HGS »»
Feb 12, 2023 12:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.