Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (29) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »
Nov 14, 2015 3:41 PM
Feb 2015
Hello everyone =3 I'm Sara. I'm 26 and I've been watching anime pretty much my whole life XD. I think I've been reading manga for just as long, but who knows really. Anyway! I'm looking forward to getting recommendations as well as making some (hopefully) good ones as well.
Dec 6, 2015 3:50 PM
Dec 2015
Hello world, I'm Wertingman. I'm 18 and started watching anime/reading manga at the end of high school(I was really embarrassed to like this hobby). I am no longer embarrassed.I Joined this community to find new anime/manga and make new friends. Wave of the hat to everyone :D
Dec 7, 2015 10:07 PM

Sep 2015
What it dookie tho. I Abunai_shadow I have been around MAL for a couple months now. I really enjoy gaming, watching anime and reading Manga. I am A big fan of Seinen and Shounen anime and manga. I joined this club to get really good recommendations. I always would like to get recommendations on comedy anime and manga
Abunai_ShadowDec 7, 2015 10:11 PM
Dec 22, 2015 5:04 PM
Jul 2015
hey guys i'm norsq, 15 and started watching anime since i was about 8 years old, stopped for years and then came back earlier this year. Looking forward to get some nice recommendations and meet new people
learn how to ayy your lmaos HERE
Dec 22, 2015 5:10 PM

Sep 2015
Heyo. Calum , 18 and from Scotland. Into anime for about 2 years now. Read a little manga. Look forward to all the chat and reqs this club will hopefully bring :)
Dec 25, 2015 8:11 AM

Apr 2015
Merry Christmas everyone, I am xevile, from Bangladesh. Looking forward to meeting new people. and having a chat on anime.
Dec 28, 2015 3:41 AM

Dec 2015
Merry Xmas. Came here cause I use to store my list on notepad and found this a hell of a lot easier. Just here to try expand my anime list.
Dec 28, 2015 1:57 PM
Jul 2018
Hey! My name's Sailor_Fuku (This is the internet), and I've been watching anime for just over 2 years! I love most genres (Currently watching mecha and Moe), and I hope someday to become a mangaka!
Dec 29, 2015 10:42 PM

Nov 2015
Hi guys! I'm Anaïs Mélodie Desrosiers (yes, that's pronounced like "a nice melody"). I'm a fan of anime of all genres. I hope to get along with all of you well! :D
Forum Set and Profile Picture by aikopotz~
Jan 1, 2016 8:33 AM
Dec 2015
Hello everyone, My real name is Charles and I'm from Philippines
I started watching anime last year 2015 and became addicted to it.I love most genres specially rom-coms,drama and slice of life. I'm currently looking for tearjerker animes :) I hope to get along with all of you :D
Jan 4, 2016 10:29 PM

Dec 2015
Hi! Justin here.

Looks like a cool club. I've been building up my "Plan to Watch" list on my Anime List.

If you have recommendations, please, let me know. You can find genres I like on my profile.

Also, I'd love to make some new friends! Always down to chat.

Have a great 2016!
Jan 5, 2016 4:37 AM

Jul 2013
Hello! Im Peter.

It's getting harder to find good animes, and this club looks exactly what i needed. :)
I'll check every recommendation, so please let me know if u got something on your mind. My favourite genres are on the profile but basically it needs good story (plot twists etc) and not too much slice of life.

Im also getting into manga lately, just finishing Berserk but i don't know what to read next, it'd be nice to read something exclusive without anime version.

I always try to say even a little about every series even thought it cannot be called review but i really like to discuss about pros and cons of particular animes or just chat about them. If u do too, feel free to add me!
Peace and have a nice 2016 year.

The more anime you watch, the less anime you like
Jan 8, 2016 1:37 PM
Jul 2015
Hello!

My name is Maoyuri or my real name is Robin.
I am a 18 year old boy and love anime and manga.
The name Maoyuri is a name i always use and love, i came up with it by watching an anime (don't know which one it was though). My friends love this name i came up with so i hope you respect this. :D

Well, I love watching anime and reading manga.
I've been doing it since childhood so yeah xD

I ran out of anime series and manga .... so i thought that it would be good for me joining this Reccomendation Club.
I love every genre in anime and manga except cruel and gory horror.

That's about it, so if you have any questions feel free to ask and you can always add me as a friend!

See you :)

- Maoyuri
Jan 9, 2016 8:34 PM
Nov 2014
The names Agarite, i also go by steve. i have been watching anime for about 4 years now, starting in the 7th grade. i watch it pretty low key as i don't see anime as something that exactly falls into my social life, unless its brought up. i used to watch any anime that crossed my eye and looked like a decent time passer, but for a good amount of time now i favor anime that have a unique and strong plot like jigoku shoujo, and I enjoy watching a well developed romance.like zero no tsukaima. personal hobbies besides anime are: occasional gaming, team weightlifting/body building, and fishing. if you would like to discuss anime, feel free to add me to chat. it's easier to contact me through steam (username: Agarite).
Jan 16, 2016 10:08 AM
Jan 2016
HELLO INTERNET!
I'm new here.
I want to write reviews in my spare time.
I was wondering if this group can help?
Also I'm happy to talk about anime and stuff. I like all types.
Jan 17, 2016 6:36 PM
Jul 2018
Recuvan, 15yo, more info abt me on my profile, love.
Jan 21, 2016 3:43 PM
Apr 2014
Hello everyone! Im Mika, 19 years old. I like shoujo but I also like watching adventure, fantasy, romance and historical.

I like sweets and my hobbies are reading (books and manga, though i did not have much time to read now since im on my last sem in college), watching anime (Duhhh) and sleeping.

I really like Kurapika and Killua of Hunter X Hunter and Archer of Fate Stay Night UBW :) Nice to meet you everyone!
Jan 21, 2016 8:01 PM
Jan 2016
Hi, I'm DIL. I did not notice this tab earlier. My bad. Anyway, I'm an aspiring artist who thoroughly enjoys real artistic appliance and amazing narrative stories. Artists like Kentaro Miura are inspiring for me (especially since I work in a similar foundational style when using pen or pencil). Great stories and romances are great too. I like being able to feel for the characters, understanding them from my own perspective, sympathizing with them. Weird, I'm guessing, but it's that compelling feeling that makes stories so great for me. Check out my manga list and drop off some recommendations please :)
Jan 28, 2016 8:41 AM
Jan 2016
Hi guys,

I'm Daniele from Italy, 26 years old.

I'm not good at writing in English, so I will be synthetic. I like anime and manga , but lately it's becoming difficult to find something interesting.
Feb 5, 2016 7:28 PM

Feb 2016
Hello! My name's Kimberly and I've been watching anime ever since I was a toddler. I'm currently living in America, but I was born in the Philippines. I enjoy reading, writing, and watching films. I am very picky (but openminded) when it comes to the things around me, so finding anime that suits my taste is quite hard. I like unconventional themes, but I have no shame in liking "generic" anime. I like characters that leave a strong impression and I usually find the main characters of a story annoying, so I end up rooting for the other guy. (Hisoka of Hunter x Hunter, I forgot his name, but the white haired guy in Psycho Pass, and L from Death Note.) Well that's about it. Hopefully, I'll get good recommendations from this club!
Feb 6, 2016 12:09 AM
Jan 2016
Hi...
Yes its me....
I'm the papayaFighter.

My real name is Amar, I love Papaya.
I guess the best way to know me is to know what I watch and like.

A few of the series I have indulged in are

Mainstream:Naruto, One Piece, Beelzebub, Deathnote, One Punch Man, Gintama, Fate/Stay UBW,

Horror & psychological: Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, Shin sekai yori, Deadman wonderland , Another, Ajin, Tenkuu shinpan

Rom-com: OreGairu(aka. my teenage rom-com is wrong...), Ao Haru Ride, Hirunaka no ryuusei, Evergreen, Toradora, Kamisama Kiss

And this list is far from complete..
I'm looking for recommendations, reviews etc. And ofc papayas if you could give me some.

Please treat me kindly desu~
Feb 16, 2016 5:20 PM
Aug 2014
Greetings. My name is E'Lan and I love anime. I hope to discover some new animes and mangas while making some friend.
Feb 16, 2016 5:23 PM
Aug 2014
Greetings. My name is E'Lan and I love anime. I hope to discover some new animes and mangas while making some friend.
Feb 23, 2016 12:50 PM
Jul 2014
Hi all,
Named Justin,
24 y/o
Like anime/manga,
Favorite anime is Fairy tail,
Favorite manga is dengeki daisy,nisekoi
Avid video gamer, own almost every system
Anything else just ask
Feb 28, 2016 12:00 PM
Jul 2014
Sup, I'm Juan. My nickname is NauJ. I like anime. The genre that got me into anime was ecchi, fantasy, slice of life, horror, and mystery/suspense. What grabs my attention the most is a story that details a struggle of discrimination, poverty, self identity, and grief.
Feb 28, 2016 1:20 PM

Feb 2016
Heyho! The names Alyssa, I'm 17 and been into anime and manga since i was but an embryo... I kid. But really, i started watching anime like DBZ or pokemon when i was little and that's how my love for anime started to bud. Recommendations are always welcome!
Feb 29, 2016 10:23 AM
Jul 2018
What's happening guys :D , names Ryan. Thought the club looked awesome so decided to join. Happy to talk about any type of anime and manga! (and RPG's like Final Fantasy etc)
Mar 1, 2016 5:04 AM
Jan 2015
Ian here, 18 years old and have been watching anime for about a year now. I've been able to hit a good amount of the big name anime, but I'm always looking for more to watch. I don't really have a favorite category, but if I had to pick one I watch more often it would be Slice of Life, Romance anime. I'm also an avid gamer, and play on both PC and Console (though I favor my PC more). I look forward to meeting new people to discuss anime/video games with.
Mar 1, 2016 10:31 AM
Aug 2015
Hi I like a lot of shounen and shoujo anime and manga. I started watching anime about a year and a half ago and I've seen a lot of shit.
Mar 2, 2016 4:01 AM

Dec 2014
Hi... I'm ruarifinn I like anime and manga, I play a lot of video games aswell, nice to meet you (^ω^)
Mar 10, 2016 8:13 PM

Jul 2012
Hi, I like retro anime and slice of life. I've been on MAL for a couple years but haven't ever used the forums til now.

Nice to meet you guys. Please treat me well
Mar 12, 2016 6:38 AM
May 2014
Hello, Marx here. I like SOL and Mystery anime, and also a fag for rom-com. I live in the Philippines. Please treat me well and nice to meet you all. :))))))
Mar 12, 2016 5:04 PM
Feb 2016
Hi I'm Mahesh. I'm a huge fan of anime. Glad to be in this club.
Mar 13, 2016 11:56 AM

May 2014
Hello my name is Anej and I am 19. I live in Slovenia and for my free time I watch well anime. I adore all kind of them. I like to talk so add me and check my anime list.
Mar 13, 2016 1:17 PM

Aug 2015
Konnichiwa~ megh-neko desu~

I love watching animes and reading manga. For animes I love mystery,slice of life and drama animes. My top favorite favorite animes are:-

• Shin sekai yori
  • Honey and clover
  • Psycho pass
  • Steins;gate
  • Log horizon

...and many more. I like K-on too! it's soo fuwa fuwa~
I sometimes read mangas but honestly my manga list is too small T^T . But so far the ones that I've read, i LOOOOVE Vampire-Knight and Fruits-Basket !

Well,yoroshiku onegai shimasu~

Mar 13, 2016 1:53 PM
Feb 2016
hi I'm georgi-san I like to watch magical girl anime supernatural anime and slice of life anime
Mar 13, 2016 2:02 PM
Jul 2018
Hello! I'm Lizi and i'm in this group for some time but never interacted >.< i plan to do so now haha~

I like to read more than watching, but my manga list is smaller cuz my memory is really bad. I like to collect manga too <3 i watch anime, yes...some i really like!

I read everything that i think is good, no specific genre or something ~

I hope we get along!
Mar 15, 2016 6:37 AM
Mar 2016
Hi, Hadvac from Indonesia 15 y.o, love reading and watching to kill time, that's all, ty
Mar 22, 2016 4:01 AM
Mar 2016
Hi, I'm Rin. Nice to meet you all! I'm 18 years old, and am from the Philippines. Have a nice day everyone!
Mar 28, 2016 1:01 PM
Mar 2016
Hello im 15 years old from Slovakia and i am just someone who likes anime.
Mar 29, 2016 8:13 PM
Mar 2016
hey im cooldude555 glad to be here and im always looking for a new action romance fantasy anime so if anyone has any good suggestions send me a message if u got the time and i live in colorado i kinda forgot to mention that
Mar 30, 2016 11:29 AM
Mar 2016
Konnichiwa I'm Ethan I like mostly anime and manga with a school setting or strong character development and good story plot lines. I also like drawing fan art and my dream is to one day go to Japan and make Manga. I also live in Belize and i'm Spanish-Indian. Hope we can be friends! Sayonara
Apr 3, 2016 5:13 PM
Oct 2012
Hi! I"m animelover151 I watch anime all the time. I'm a college student who is looking for more friends to talk about anime related things with & keep myself from running out of things to watch~
Apr 3, 2016 5:32 PM

Jan 2016
Hello. I like anime and manga. Nice to meet you.
Apr 3, 2016 8:06 PM
Dec 2014
Hello, I go by Fez. I have been watching anime for a couple of years and I like comedy, romance, and mystery anime. Its nice to meet you all
Apr 8, 2016 6:20 AM
Mar 2016
Hi my name is Sarah, but most call me Surah or Surrs. MyAnimeList is completely new to me so I don't really know what I'm doing but hey, I figured I'd try it
Apr 10, 2016 7:45 AM
Nov 2015
Hey guys. My name is Matthew, I like every genre ;)
Apr 10, 2016 10:49 AM
Apr 2016
Hello :) I'm new! I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
Apr 10, 2016 11:06 AM
Mar 2015
Hey people :)
Apr 11, 2016 2:19 PM

Nov 2015
Hey everyone, im Xico, and i really like anime from any genre :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (29) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mecha Manga

PlasticRobot - Feb 23

0 by PlasticRobot »»
Feb 23, 7:05 PM

» Recomend any manga and i will read it!!

Tamurax - Feb 2

2 by Fauzy_Weliady »»
Feb 5, 7:15 PM

» Guys, check my paintings - Tribute to Makoto Shinkai

mufarari - Jan 13

1 by Tamurax »»
Feb 2, 7:36 AM

» I need manga

Charizardexbb - Jan 28

0 by Charizardexbb »»
Jan 28, 6:14 PM

» can someone recommend me some anime/manga based on my tastes (I will love you eternally)

Benieh - Apr 25, 2023

9 by Jacob667 »»
Jan 8, 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.