MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Introductions
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Recommendation Club »» Introductions

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (47) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
07-28-10, 6:13 PM

Hi there, I'm new to this club. Hope we can get along well.

I'm a medicine student from Brasil, obviously I like to watch animes otherwise wouldn't be here. Just to tell about my anime tastes I will tell which was my favourite series,, ... BACCANO! Love the way it was built, confusing at first and very catching throuh the development of the plot.

That's it.
Cya
Modified by lpdutra, 07-28-10, 6:18 PM

07-29-10, 4:43 AM

Hello. ^_^
You can call me - well my username says it all - Vael.
.. I really like random stuff. So I'd love it if you gave me a random comment on my profile page.
Genres? I love psychological/comedy/drama/shounen-ai/shounen/supernatural animes. :D I don't read many mangas though, I wonder why.
So yeh.
Comment.
Or else.
You won't. Get. My.
Choco cakes.
Well you won't get them even if you do. -evil laughter- :X No really.

07-29-10, 10:19 AM

well im new here... dont know what to say about me so up to you.....
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams~

07-31-10, 9:10 PM

'ello, n_n
I'm college student taking a break right now this summer and I got my first job recently. *cough* A bit late I know...^^;

I got started watching anime my senior year of high school. The first anime I saw was Chobits. Hahaha, I cried at the end.

Hmm...What else...I like to draw chibis and making profiles. I've also tried making some LE cards. I'm not very good at making cards, but prefer making profiles.

And...I feel like I'm just rambling so...I'll just end it right here. P:

08-02-10, 9:56 AM

Hi! ^_^
I really like to introduce myself,'cuz i love me too much.But i don't plan and bragging now,because I'm kinda lazy.Well one thing is that im very lazy and im either tired or hyper.I can't stay 'normal'.I like watching anime and reading manga and i don't like people disturbing me when i do something.I usually like writing in forums and all,but im too lazy for MAL. -_-''

08-06-10, 2:46 AM

Hey

Im kiur4646, real name is Kaur but you can call me Kiur, i should had introduced myself a long time ago. Wel im big anime fan and i watch them almoust evryday, also i like makeing cards with different kind of programs like Phototshop or PhotoImpressi, i watch all kind of anime but i dont prefer school and sport animes, mybe ecchi too. Faforite anime is Naruto Shippude and One Piece at the moument and i like Kuran kaname from Vampire Knight - hes kewlest character for me. Btw i accept random friend requests so come to my profile and ask

Wel i live in Estonia and im last year highscool student, love computer,animals and nature.. live with my mum and dad and dog.. dno what else to say, if want to ask something then ask..

Cya later..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!

08-06-10, 3:57 AM

hello all, banas here X3

I'll introduce myself, ehmm...
my real name is Monel, and I come from Indonesia, I'm a third grade senior high schooler XP, and I'm 16 years old. I love watching anime and same with the manga. My favorite genre is romance and slice of life, but I also like action and mystery though...'

it's always hot here because I live in tropical country, sometimes I wondering how is snow feels and white Christmas, phew... but that's not bad either

and glad to see you all, I hope we can get along <3

p.s sorry for my bad english

08-06-10, 5:12 PM

uhhhh, wat to say lol
My real name is Kenya but up here u can call me Mizuki, Mizuki-chan, or my real name, idc ^^ I live in the USA, currently in the 11th grade and am 16 years old.
My fav thing to do is read books/manga, and watch anime. I love psychological, drama, action, and romance anime. My favorite anime is Death Note when it comes to drama, and Marmalade Boy when it comes to romance ^^

I'm happy to be here and happy to meet you all! XD

08-15-10, 1:01 PM

I just realized that I hadn't introduced myself today...

Name's StellarCombo69, feel free to call me Stellar. I'm one of the few admins here at the club, most of you will probably recognize me from the club comment spam or the membercards threads. I'm 20 years old and currently begging for work ;_; Too bad the economy sucks hard over in CA. With that said, I'm obviously from USA.

Favorite anime and manga genres? Well, I don't care too much for genres but some of my favorite reads, watches, and plays are: Pokemon Special (And of course, the games), Tales of the Abyss, Yotsuba, .hack//, mostly the games and manga though, and of course, the FullMetal Alchemist series.

I also do graphics and web design. :V

I guess this is where I say something heartfelt and cheesy, but that ain't my style. SO HI.

08-16-10, 2:29 AM

Konnichiwa everyone ^_^ im Mio chan im glad to be here
i hope to get along with everyone , please take a good care of me

08-16-10, 2:43 AM

Hi,I'm cadu_
I'm a pevert with 18 years and live in Rio de Janeiro.

08-16-10, 3:13 AM

hiii guys my name is asukai

in my free time i watch anime
and while doing my homework i read manga xDD

erh nice to meet you xDD

Please feed them ^^

08-16-10, 3:13 AM

Hi I am escaflowne080

Im a 16 year old teenager who had been addicted to anime ever since I was (I don't know exactly) I really love anime.... I love most of the anime genre (specially adventure, romance, horror, mytery, detective and comedy)... I lived most of my life in the Philippines but not my family and i are now in United Kingdom and I' am going to continue my education in the UK....
Taiga you're so a TSUNDERE!! ^_^

08-16-10, 3:24 AM

Hi everyone! I'm Elham. watching anime is like the biggest fun of my life.

08-16-10, 4:13 AM

Hello, I'm Maja and i enjoy watching anime =)

08-16-10, 4:33 AM

Hi :D
I'm anime-luv336
Call me Kona or Konagra

I'm me. That' really about it....
I've been on MAL for a while now [joined July 29, 2009]
I read more manga than I watch anime

I'm 14 and in High School

Thanks for reading this ^_^

08-16-10, 4:47 AM

ello everyone, chu can call me zokni or Niki
i luv music, i watch many tv series, not just anime
i luv drawing and cooking
i do tons of sports and go out with friends to party a lot
im really reckless
i study history in uni

nice to meet you^^

08-16-10, 5:13 AM

well hi to all
I'm neferatus or just nefers
i'm manga addicted ^^
when my head is haywire i'm watching animes :P
so if someone need some manga recommendation feel free to ask my help :P

08-16-10, 5:27 AM

Hi im Lulexiaa..

In 13 yrs old, and my birthday is on August 22 (comming soon)

Nice to meet you all! ;D

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

08-16-10, 5:47 AM

So I'm Swordmaster1690 or Smaster simply.
From the name itself you must have understood that i like swordsmen.
I'm a video game geeker
-favorite genres are HacknSlash & RPGs
Anime+Hentai otaku..
-Don't like reading Manga..

That's all :P
v1.

Pages (47) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices