Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 12, 2014 6:13 AM
Sep 2014
Scud said:
Last episode made me cry like a girl.

So many tears of happiness ;-;

- I love how they made something so simple as rolling a snowball, into an event which brought happiness to everyone around them.
- Alicia's and Akari's childhood aspirations both match. To bring joy to all those around them.
- The Season 1 opening always brings out the tears.

Such a good series/season! cant wait to cry again during the third!

:)
Oct 24, 2014 11:46 PM

Jul 2008
Was that some foreshadowing of a promotion at the end there? Hmmm...
Dec 23, 2014 10:09 AM

Feb 2014
This is probably the first time EVER I almost cried from happiness. Hazukashii serifu kinshi! I wasn't much of a fan of Alicia-san in ANIMATION, but she and her gentle and serene smile really grew on me this season. I kinda regret not finishing this season sooner. Glad I have ORIGINATION to look forward to, even if it's half the length of this season.
VhailorDec 23, 2014 5:39 PM
Jan 12, 2015 1:46 AM

May 2010
Wait- winter already? That was fast.

That snowball scene was so interesting, loved how they made a snowman out of it.

Alicia's idea of an adult was so beautiful.

Loved the scenes which showed each of the character enjoying the winter season. And Rainbow and Undine <3

Man, this season was brilliant. I am totally in love with out cast now (esp. Aika) Next season is final and I don't want it to end...
Jan 28, 2015 6:27 AM

Nov 2010
Just watch the second season for the third time and it was still magical.
the funny thing is i haven't watched the third season yet. i feel like shouldn't do that and at the same time .. I REALLY WANT TO.

anyway, such a great anime .. will remember this serie forever.
Jan 29, 2015 7:43 AM

Jun 2014
I fell asleep while watching this. Lol
Apr 17, 2015 9:44 PM

Nov 2014
Akari: "When you were a child, what did you want to grow up to be like?"
Alicia *starts rolling giant snow ball*

Lol. So awkward, but cute, and clever.

I really enjoyed this episode.

5/5
Apr 24, 2015 2:29 AM

Dec 2013
I like how Alicia answered Akari's question, and I know what I'm doing next time it snows here :D
Apr 24, 2015 11:36 AM

Apr 2013
Better than the first season. What a relaxing fun show, I'm looking forward to the OVA and third season.
May 6, 2015 5:14 AM

Nov 2013
You will become one? ;_;

i hope origination isn't about all the fairies quitting/stepping down and Alice/Aika/Akari replacing them :<

Natural was a lot lot better than the first season, more character centric with a tonne of slow, sweet development.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Sep 28, 2015 12:36 PM

Mar 2015
The animation 8/10
The natural 9/10
I couldn't expect more from The origination. The series is getting better. Now I feel a little bit hesitated to watch The Origination. I don't want it to end.

Nov 10, 2015 8:16 AM
Nov 2014
Standard stuff from Aria, 6/10.
Dec 11, 2015 6:27 PM

Dec 2012
Wonderful episode, I'm a little bit envious of the peace and warmth that comes with Neo Venezia. The scene with Alice and Athena at the end made me drop my jaw and tear up. Wow this series is amazing.

An absolute pleasure to go through a second time. After revisiting both I actually do prefer Animation just a tiny bit above Natural although it's still well deserving of the 9 I gave it. This season was definitely dedicated to fleshing out Neo Venezia's rich history, the mysterious encounters, and how these characters are connected.

Ratohnhaketon said:
Overall I give this a 9/10, something tells me Origination might be my next 10, but time will tell.
Oh hohohoh...if only I knew back then...
Apr 14, 2016 2:09 AM

Sep 2014
Indeed, This season was Absolutely Beautiful. Aria The Natural was way better than my expectations.
I'm really glad i started this series. Anime like this are very rare to be found nowadays.
Jun 22, 2016 6:09 PM

Aug 2014
Very lovely episode and a warm ending, perhaps this is my favorite episode of Aria.

My Rating: 6.0/10

To ----> Origination!
Jul 21, 2016 2:24 PM

Mar 2015
Just for the record, I love this series so such I couldn't start watching the Origination after the OVA. So I re-watched it since season 1 again and this time I think I'm ready for the Origination.

Nov 13, 2016 10:26 AM

Aug 2015
What a great finale. I guess i don't have a choice next is origination.
Liking traps is gay and liking Lolis is Pedophila.
Come at me bruh!
Dec 3, 2016 2:21 PM
Feb 2015
what a great climax episode
Jan 7, 2017 4:43 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, that snowman is really big.
It was nice seeing everyone helping.
Jan 28, 2017 5:16 AM

Dec 2014
It's good, it's good, it's good! would give Aria the Natural 10/10 without a doubt.
Watch aria the animation and it's sequel.
Apr 21, 2017 10:40 PM

Oct 2012
Undine and Rainbow! Glad to have you back!

What a nice town, What a lovely & lively town
I wish Neo-Venezia is a real town :(
Ofc those wonderful folks that extremely nice to each other too

I don't want it to end
I don't want this anime to end T_T
"Signature removed"
Apr 27, 2017 9:11 PM
Dec 2014
Really glad I encountered this series.
Sep 9, 2017 3:39 AM

Nov 2016
Very fitting episode title and great conclusion for this season.

It always amazes me how much this show is able to tug at my heart strings with a simple sol story.

<3/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 8, 2017 1:38 PM

Aug 2011
I am still confused about how I feel towards Aria!
I'm not used to watch peaceful/slow animes like that but it was better than the first season. And I loved the opening, I wasn't able to skip it even once, and I was always amazed at how much work they put into the intro, since every episode it was different.
I only put a 7/10 but I'll keep watching and I guess I'll be able to enjoy it more as I discover more of Akari's world !
Jan 25, 2018 3:28 PM

Oct 2015
That was a great ep with Akari and Alicia spending quality time together( that was a giant snowman they made and it brought everyone together).

I felt this season focused on the supernatural and every day life, but slice of life was sky high though with important quotes and messages. Some EPs were weird though, like that Casanova cat and Aika's crush for Al( that would be a strange combo). I see also Aria the president got more screen time than other side characters ( although i would've loved to see more of Akira, who had less screen time). The Prima goal was not emphasized that much in this season, anyways it was great to watch.

Aria is the slice of life deity, with a great atmosphere ( both physically and sentimentally), lovable characters,breathtaking setting and inspiring quotes. Because of that its an 8/10. As usual season 3 here I come.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 6, 2018 3:11 AM

Nov 2012
For me I can't say I fell in love with this series with The Animation,though I feel in part that's my fault for marathoning it when I should have watched it at slow pace like The Natural.

Maybe The Natural was just that much better or maybe I was just in the right mood this time around watching this,idk.I don't remember what episode it was where I started to realized I really liked this series better than The Animation but I pretty sure it was fairly early on.

Episode 10 was my favorite episode personally due to very personal reasons.After that episode the series really started to influence me a bit,wanting to look at the world in a more optimistic light and bettering myself as a person.

Constantly the show was an 8/10,at times a 9/10.I really want to give this a 9 but a few weaker episodes or episodes that I feel were weaker due to watching them in the wrong mood are preventing me from doing so,so for right now 8.5/10.
Dec 30, 2018 6:17 PM

Oct 2017
*sigh* i wish my life was like this………
Jan 24, 2019 2:13 PM

Feb 2017
I liked this season quite a bit more than the first one. Not sure what got me to change my opinion, since most of The Animation is lost to my memory. Maybe I just got used to what bothered me originally...like President Aria's butthole in every episode. The thing I liked the least in this show is how the characters look from side profile view. Their faces start to look all derpy and bloated. That's the biggest complaint I can come up with. Otherwise, very wholesome and relaxing show.
Apr 6, 2019 8:51 PM

Dec 2016
"May the kindness of this town reach the hearts of many people"
Apr 7, 2019 3:19 PM
Jul 2013
SourGout said:
"May the kindness of this town reach the hearts of many people"

Glad to see it did. Too bad Neo Venezia isn't real. But we shall strive to make it real, wherever we go.

Euphoria piano version = Pure bliss.
Aria is definitely one of the titles I can call true art.
Nov 16, 2019 9:05 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
The second half of the show was phenomenal, and the last 5 or 6 episodes were peak Aria. Love this show so much, have shed multitude of tears.

9/10
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Feb 14, 2020 11:15 AM
Jul 2018
A beautiful goodbye to that beautiful city with those beautiful people.

"May the kindness of this town reach the hearts of many people..."
Mar 11, 2020 7:50 AM

Jul 2016
Aria The Legendary. Nuff said.
Now it's one of my favorite series.
It has unique universe and atmosphere.
Every episode of it are precious and warm.
I wish sometime be on Aqua and in Neo Venezia.
May 4, 2020 6:54 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
More complete and better season :) it was really good to watch, I expect the third season to be even more good
May 9, 2020 6:42 PM

Mar 2019
Great ending episode, Alicia and Akari are lovely together !
It was very good overall, some episodes were pretty useless and not interesting but the others were mostly good
May 17, 2020 12:06 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh, well no Ai-cwhan eh? So sad to me, abit cranky to the decision for not bringing her in the end like before. I may think some kind of spectacular thing may happen in the end. But my guess just too big to even realise. Welp, thats it for this season. Atleast, something new come to close these relaxing franchises of the series, and everything just clear from the message at the end.

Yeah, the kindness of the city of Neo-Venezia. Its peoples behaviour! Even on winter they all really nice. Even on every season. Even if that happen in the fictional city, the fictional worlds. Just hope for that thing to come as a motivation to bring more sign for a happiness. I never felt such a spectacular mark like that before, on my live, watching the anime. Alicia goals with the snowman as her allegory, and all of that heart-warming people, Akari's smile, and all characters in the end again, i never enjoy the end like this before.

As general, its a fun-ride, ofc. Continuing nice season since before, the natural series, giving me more of the Neo-Venezia nature to its depth. Even more for Akari's and her gang daily routines. That mystery encounters, a supernatural thingy, a fun festival and events history of the city, nice people and helpful, kind-hearted environment, and so on. Glad to seeing some subplot appear as a nice seasoning, such as romantical scenes, actions, drama, and even the thriller and horror. I can't help but laugh with that shit happen at all packed on this huge 26 episodes of serie.

What a surprise, depending my initial thought in season 1. I guess as a boredom, Aria series too good to act as your daily bedtime animation. Aria series make me believe the actual beauty of all forms of stories that are great, so natural, and also fascinating. From usual and normal SciFi, can be this cute SoL with nice heart-warming scenes. I actually really amazed when that happened at all on this series. Im glad, and can't help myself to tears. Oh, wow!

For that thought got released, my 9 point shall be enough to greet myself for the entire stories. And for the OVA, and next season, The Origination, i hope much satisfaction can welcomed me. Can i get that?
badabassMay 17, 2020 12:14 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 25, 2020 11:08 PM

Sep 2018
Such a great series. I find it difficult to binge or at least watch many Aria episodes consecutively, but it doesn't take away my enjoyment from this show. Wish the character animation was a little better at times, that's probably my only gripe with the show. Better than the first season, 9/10.
Sep 3, 2020 12:37 AM

Aug 2019
absolutely beautiful series and that original ED really added to the last episode of this season.

9/10 for this season
Feb 22, 2021 5:12 AM

Feb 2019
Alice will soon become a single with a "picnic"!

A nice and relaxing, heartwarming way to end another season of this wonderful series Aria.

8/10.
Jul 17, 2021 2:51 PM

Feb 2020
Okay, that's it, this season gets a 9. There aren't meany shows that manage to make me feel so strong emotions. I could even say Aria is the only fictional work that manages to make me feel this good. It's not perfect but I don't care, what matters is those pure feelings coming out of it.

Just one thing though : we didn't get to see Akari and Ai visit Aqua together like it was promised last episode. I wanted to see that, why you do that to me ?
Jul 28, 2021 9:58 AM

Aug 2018
I was smiling throughout this entire episode. That Aria magic.

This was a fantastic season. Almost every episode was pure gold. I didn't like the two episodes focusing on Akatsuki's childhood flashbacks but half of one of those was about president Aria accidentally visiting a gender-swapped world which was hilarious.

I really took my time with this series so far, just one episode a day. Usually in the morning while everyone else is still asleep while I have my coffee. Which is perfect for this show because coffee and Aria are both meant to be savored in peace and quiet.
Oct 29, 2021 5:54 AM

Aug 2020
Even though it is snowing in Aqua, the scenes are very warm for the heart (◍•ᴗ•◍)

"May the kindness of this town reach the hearts of many people" 🙏🏻

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Mar 30, 2022 3:46 AM
Jul 2018
May the kindness of this town reach the hearts of many people...
Apr 16, 2022 9:32 PM

Mar 2018
Great finale! Love Alicia's message and the snowball experience her and Akari went through.

It was nice to see all of the previous episode locations covered in snow.
Jun 23, 2022 3:52 PM

Oct 2019
damn, this was such a nice episode. really warmed me up seeing everyone just come and help out.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Jul 20, 2022 4:50 AM

Apr 2018
After I was upset about the juvenile fantasy episodes and was intending to give it a lower assessment of the first season, the anime surprises me with a great and very amazing episode, that made me in an amazement, Affected by the beauty of New Venice and its people and the massive amount of warmth and kindness Especially between Akari and Alicia
Aug 31, 2022 10:37 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I really liked this, I think more so than the first season.

Here we had a more in-depth view of the different characters. From Aika and Al's relationship and her growth in dedicated episodes to Akari's various meetings with Cat Sith and a view into the past on the city and planet with Akatasuki's embarrassing (to him) childhood stories. That's not to mention the Primas and how their input can serve as valuable life lessons.

Regarding Aqua not only did the season go over the seasons but also different events that ressemble the real life counterpart (Venice). There, from Akari's emails and remarks we get to gush even over the most insignificant detail. Too bad the animation quality sometimes struggles to keep up and the soundtrack can at times become a bit predictable or repetitive. Nonetheless, the different versions of the opening, insert and ending songs were much appreciated.

In short, for a more than 15 year old anime it was truly a delightful watch. Seeing how peaceful everyday life is like, even with its misshaps, gave me comfort coming from a very chaotic daily routine. That being said, if you have trouble sleeping this may also help at night.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Oct 30, 2022 8:47 AM

Jul 2021
That was a nice way to end this season.

I will say i enjoy this season more than the previous one, although there are some episodes that i found tiresome to watch (like episode 7 and 15), most of them are pretty relaxing and comforting to watch.

i just realized how great Aria ost was as i watched this season, it sounds like something i would hear to start my day.
Dec 26, 2022 6:51 PM

Feb 2019
May the kindness of this city reach the hearts of people 💙
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jun 4, 2008

55 by Araragi »»
Mar 24, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - May 28, 2008

52 by KonokoAsada »»
Feb 20, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Trie - May 14, 2008

75 by 1Konochi »»
Sep 12, 2023 9:48 AM

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - May 20, 2008

79 by Petrius »»
Sep 1, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jun 7, 2008

61 by 1Konochi »»
Aug 24, 2023 4:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.