Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2008 11:51 PM

Apr 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I was actually surprised this OAV wasn't that bad. The description is minimal so I didn't have much to go by. With only an hour run time it probably would have been better to add a bit more story for some characters at the expense of sex though. For instance, even though it looked like the police woman's introduction would bring about some interesting events in the story, she played practically no role leading up to the end. More episodes would've been more than welcome to flesh out that and many other details glossed over. I probably would've scored it better in that case. As it stands though I rated this one as good.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Apr 17, 2009 10:47 AM

Aug 2008
tainteddonut said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I was actually surprised this OAV wasn't that bad. The description is minimal so I didn't have much to go by. With only an hour run time it probably would have been better to add a bit more story for some characters at the expense of sex though. For instance, even though it looked like the police woman's introduction would bring about some interesting events in the story, she played practically no role leading up to the end. More episodes would've been more than welcome to flesh out that and many other details glossed over. I probably would've scored it better in that case. As it stands though I rated this one as good.
agreed you couldnt have said it better my self
Jan 9, 2010 5:03 AM

Oct 2008
The length of the OVA is really short they could made a another episode.
Sep 3, 2014 3:05 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The manga is absolutely amazing, but the animation chooses to focus a lot on the raunchy side of things. I suppose that this was made before the manga ended, so they never got around to finishing it.

The character designs look like proper people which is always refreshing in anime I suppose.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 2, 2015 5:45 AM

Jan 2015
I wish there was a dub for this somewhere. I know they did it but I can't find it anywhere, only in Japanese. This is actually very hard to find anywhere on google. Seems like a lost one.
Jun 20, 2021 3:19 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
This is such a good story! EASY 10
張大です for 張大勇督察
May 9, 2023 11:59 AM

Jan 2016
I was reading the manga once but life got busy and I didn't read for months and ended up dropping, saw now there was an anime and got happy, I knew by the duration the story would be super wrapped up but I thought I would at least see the end... but the anime is basically the part I read of the manga lol
It really deserved a second episode. One of these days I gotta go back to the manga.

Jun 4, 2023 7:20 PM

Mar 2010
Well this was certainly a wild movie. Everyone is nuts in this show. Showing the dark side of politics.
Jun 26, 2023 8:02 AM
Jul 2018
kibblz said:
I wish there was a dub for this somewhere. I know they did it but I can't find it anywhere, only in Japanese. This is actually very hard to find anywhere on google. Seems like a lost one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xI3GyAjsdY

Wow ok youtube took it down for nudity reasons. I guess hosting hyperrealistic dildo review channels or horrific shit like videos of live mice getting ripped apart in a piranha aquarium is fine but a few pixels of anime titty is too much.  Try here: https://archive.org/details/sanctuary-english
removed-userJul 3, 2023 1:14 AM
Dec 9, 2023 10:11 PM
May 2017
This Anime did the job of selling me to read the Manga. It basically did it job but I wish it animated for of the story.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.