Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 28, 2010 8:02 AM

Dec 2009
gr33nhippo said:
Weak story, multiple plot holes (especially towards the end), poorly animated battle scenes (nothing but closeups), enemies with the WORST aim imaginable.... but., "don't worry, everything gonna happy" made me laugh. 6/10

Add to this that the first couple episodes had humor but that eventually got replaced with extra mech action. I kept hoping the humor would come back. Probably 6/10 for me as well.
Such junk...
Mar 26, 2011 4:22 PM

Sep 2010
ending was expected
somewhere around 6~7 for me

Apr 10, 2011 2:29 PM

Jul 2009
Not the best ending ever but I've seen a lot worse. I liked how the series had a mix of serious and comedy moments but was a little disappointed they took out most of the comedy towards the end (especially the school parts). The mechas were realistic and actual military colours for once which was a bonus. Overall 8/10.
Apr 13, 2011 1:24 PM

Feb 2009
The ending was okay, not great, but pretty decent. Some questions unanswered (which I hope get some more attention in another season) but I still felt satisfied with this last episode.

On the one hand Full Metal Panic! had its funny bits, on the other hand it got its thrills. Interesting series with great moments, but some pointless episodes. It was a good watch.
Jun 3, 2011 8:39 AM

Apr 2011
I loved all the characters and the ost. But the story was reallly vague and the ending wasn't well made.
I enjoyed most parts of it thought, except the mecha.
7/10
Jun 6, 2011 7:06 PM
Sep 2010
notestinet said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
lolz "dont worry, everything is gonna happy"????????? translation at its best

I was confused by that translation too.

I had put this anime on hold for the longest time and I use to like it, but now it seems kind of average. It was interesting (especially the last couple of episodes) but my taste in anime has changed over the years. Hopefully, the second season will be a bit more interesting.
Uploader53
Jul 3, 2011 3:09 PM

Apr 2011
wow.... just.... WOW!
I loved the co-op between Kaname and Sousuke... o(>w<)o
My mission: Save the world! My weapons: a controller, a bunch of friends and lots of Anime!
Oct 29, 2011 6:14 PM

Feb 2010
Damn, in the first 10 or so eps, I woulda given this a 8/10, 9/10 possibly...

but mix a plot filled with holes, generic elements, and forced dialogue... I can't give this anything above a 7.

Not bad... a little above average, but still nothing amazing.

I had too high hopes for this I guess.
Nov 14, 2011 3:02 PM

Nov 2011
Good ending.
Nov 21, 2011 12:57 PM

Jul 2009
In a timer countdown, anything under 1 minute goes very slow.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Dec 24, 2011 1:21 PM

Sep 2010
I lold at the engrish translation.
And also those 2 minutes were really toooo long.

This series started off somehow very good, and then it just got filled with some shit.

MusashiRose said:
Damn, in the first 10 or so eps, I woulda given this a 8/10, 9/10 possibly...

but mix a plot filled with holes, generic elements, and forced dialogue... I can't give this anything above a 7.

Not bad... a little above average, but still nothing amazing.

I had too high hopes for this I guess.

Well, I am gonna watch the other season and OVAs, and see how it is going to be.

Anyhow I give this a 7/10.
Jan 2, 2012 8:05 PM

Aug 2010
Well I didn't really like the turn this gave at the end but I gotta cut this some slack because the comedy was good, the story had it's interesting parts and other that were kinda annoying (how come that Gauron survive that long and then die conveniently overwhelms me :l)

They left many things unanswered but theres a 2nd season so maybe they will make it up for it.

Overall 8/10 (though I think I'm being quite generous)
Jan 27, 2012 11:45 PM

Apr 2011
Glad this has a second season...
May 1, 2012 1:26 AM

Jun 2010
Overall, I think this is an average, even somewhat irritating series, but these last two episodes and the finale especially are very strong. Suddenly everything works really well.

The robot fight was handled really well. Deciding not to use music, making it a close-in, grinding grapple, the fairly short length of the fight. It was great.

Both leads get much more interesting characterization than they've ever gotten before and the love story between them is finally something more than just fodder for weak comedy.

If the series has this much creativity, panache, and sensitivity the whole way through it'd have been a tremendous achievement for an action series.

But it's only these two episodes that shine like this. The rest is average at best and needlessly obnoxious fairly often. The wasted potential is enormous.
Jun 3, 2012 1:03 PM

Jul 2009
Mind you this anime was made in 2002, so a lot of the stereotypical characteristics that shows have nowadays, weren't so 'stereotypical'/'cliche'. Nonetheless, the past few episodes irritated me quite a bit. Overall, I'll say this series is 'good', which translates to a 7. It's definitely not 'very good', so unfortunately, it won't get an 8.
Jul 5, 2012 2:08 AM

Jan 2012
*sigh* I had such high hopes for this series, shame it didn't deliver. You would think that all the hype this series gets, it would have something to back it up with but it doesn't.

The story was all over the place, leaving behind a trail of huge plotholes and unanswered questions.

The characters were average at best. They all fall into the same cliche mold anime has made over time; nothing original or even remotely interesting. The villain sucked big time - dies 3 times but comes back after each one like it was nothing. He has to blow himself up for him to actually die.

The mecha fights were decent but nothing memorable, really didnt like the whole concept of the Lambda drive though. Poorly executed idea and a huge cop-out, making the villain damn near invincible.

The romance was really weak between the main two and felt forced.

The comedy itself was average at best as well, which was surprising since so many people claim it to be hilarious. It was amusing in the beginning, but the writers changed that in a hurry.

Overall, this show tries to do too many things all at once and suffers for it. It had potential to be a solid show but didn't capitalize on it.

This gets a 6/10 from me and I think that's a bit generous. I'm surprised it has such a high rating and is so popular. I'll watch the sequel since I heard it's better, but I'm going in with low expectations.
haiko17Jul 6, 2012 12:03 AM
Jul 30, 2012 5:20 AM

Apr 2011
haiko17 said:
I'm surprised it has such a high rating and is so popular.

You and me both man. The first couple of episodes set in the school were enjoyable but the rest, including the battle scenes, were kind of average. I give it 7/10 only because Tessa was cute, otherwise it's more like a 5~6 for me.

I'm hoping TSR is better, the villain and those twins look interesting so I have high expectations.
Oct 9, 2012 10:00 PM

Sep 2011
Is it bad that I still think he's alive? LOL

Anyways, very enjoyable series, I liked the last ending sequence. "Is it a whale!?" xD
Mar 12, 2013 10:48 AM

Mar 2012
meh.

Going to see if next season is any better.
"We're nothing more than fools and whores with sad highs"
Mar 21, 2013 4:51 PM

Dec 2007
Overall I found these series veeery good. It left me wondering why haven't I watched it earlier :D

I swear Kurtz is the only blond flirt best friend of the MC that I actually liked.
And Souske is just hilarious, except when he freaked out at the end of the TSR.
Chidori was a great female lead as well. Not annoying or stupid.

*would be glad if they make a third season :3 *
Apr 11, 2013 3:24 PM

Jan 2013
7/10
Nothing really stood out about this anime.
No kiss scene in the last episode either.
May 14, 2013 8:22 AM

Oct 2010
Enjyu said:
Overall I found these series veeery good. It left me wondering why haven't I watched it earlier :D

I swear Kurtz is the only blond flirt best friend of the MC that I actually liked.
And Souske is just hilarious, except when he freaked out at the end of the TSR.
Chidori was a great female lead as well. Not annoying or stupid.

*would be glad if they make a third season :3 *

It doesn't bother me since I've already watched TSR, but be careful you don't spoil anything for other people.

Anyway, this is the second time I've watched it FMP!, this time in English dub (which is better than the sub, IMO). The first season left a few questions unanswered: what were Gauron's motives?; who and what are the whispereds?; why is a 16 year old American girl the captain of Mithrill?, etc. However, some of these are addressed in TSR!.

This season had about three filler episodes as well, all of which I found to be quite boring.

In way of characters, I didn't like Chidori at all at the start of the series, but her character develops quite nicely as the series progresses, and she is now one of my favourite tsunderes and female leads. In contrast, Sousuke's character is hilarious, but he isn't really developed much this season. That's saved for TSR!. Lastly, despite Gauron's motives not being revealed this season, he is still a great antagonist.

FMP! does suffer from cliches, especially in the last episode where those two minutes turn into around 10. But I think the series does well enough in other areas to receive a positive score.

For now, I've given it 7/10.
May 16, 2013 5:10 AM

Jan 2012
Well, the translation really made my day. Anyway, it was a satisfying ending. The series itself were pretty interesting and the humor was good.

Nov 6, 2013 6:22 PM

Mar 2008
this anime was such a mixed bag for me. some episodes/scenes i loved, others i disliked/hated. like in this last episode .. deus ex machina kaname to save the day..
however, kaname and sousuke are great characters and I really enjoyed watching them. And I will keep watching mainly because of them and their relationship. Kurz and Mao were also a joy to watch.

damn, its nearly 3:30am were I live.... =_= so sleepy..
Vanessa-Nov 7, 2013 4:04 AM
Nov 30, 2013 10:23 AM

May 2013
goblinlady said:
Engrih ftw!
And the mechas looked like they were making out/rapiong eachother. add the Gauron being gay for Kashimu...man.
Good series. 9/10

Haha that was so great I can't even explain it. Now I'm wondering if Gauron was having orgasms while screaming, "Kashim" 50 times in the first season... But I loved the first season, as I predicted, and I head into the second season having high expectations. Better graphics, and more Sagara and Kaname is just too good. I just wonder if Kaname and Sagara will get together in the second season, or if Sagara never manages to get it out, but we'll see.

First season gets a 9 from me.
Nov 30, 2013 11:06 PM

Jan 2013
I watched the entirety of FMP and its sequels years ago.

And now that I've just finished my rewatch of season 1, I find myself really wondering what I saw in this show years ago when I first watched it.

Pros:

1) Some decent humor here and there
2) Characters like Sousuke and Kurz whose antics provide consistent amusement
3) A creepy yet morbidly appealing villain in Gauron
4) An intriguing premise/setting with plenty of potential
5) Tessa is pretty damn cute at times. Jesus Christ.

The problems though are numerous:

1) Kaname's extreme tsundere attitude was annoying at times
2) The SousukeXKaname romance felt forced
3) Battles that aren't bad, per se, but are still easily forgettable
4) I have a morbid fascination with Gauron, but how the hell does he not die lol
5) More background needed on Tessa
6) More background desperately needed on the Whispered and Mithril's advanced tech compared to the rest of the world
7) Too much of the humor is cliched and is much like stuff I've seen in many other anime countless times already
8) The show just feels generic and uninspired much of the time, not much stands out
9) Some events are simply not believable (ie: that soldier during the Behemoth arc that voluntarily put himself in a vulnerable position, which allowed Tessa, Kalinin, and Kaname to escape)

Fortunately, I remember myself enjoying TSR and Fumoffu more than the first season. I plan to rewatch those too next. Hopefully, they do a lot better than the first season of FMP has done.

So my score is 5-6/10.

I'm feeling generous and sympathetic since the story is technically not finished, so I'm inclined to go with 6/10 as my official score.

Still though, there's not a whole lot about this anime that is all that great, especially if you're someone that has been watching anime and reading manga for years.
Salmon is delicious.
Dec 27, 2013 5:20 PM

May 2012
Pretty sweet ending makes me wonder what the second season is going to offer us, either way first up for me is Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu and after that the second season!

This first season sure was interesting, it had a pretty funny concept and had quite action packed episode with a great pace! All together making a quite lovely anime in general!
Aug 4, 2014 7:05 PM

Nov 2012
Overall I give it 7/10..

For positives: It was a solidly fun show to watch most of the time, I loved Kurtz, and I found the other main characters somewhat enjoyable. I really enjoyed the last arc of the show, and some of the other arcs were solidly done. Sometimes I found the show to be hilarious, sometimes heartwarming.

For negatives: FMP! did have a lot of cliche moments, I had a feeling of "been there done that" for a lot of it. And a freaking annoying villain with the most insane plot armor ever. xD Some story arcs weren't that great, and the mecha battles were underwhelming many times strangely enough.

Aug 6, 2014 10:33 PM

Nov 2012
I unexpectedly enjoyed FMP. There were ups and downs throughout the whole season.
Sousuke's 'warhead' moments just hilarious!

You gotta admit, Gauron was actually a pretty good antagonist. He probably made 95% of the viewers hate his guts and by the time it hit the last few episodes, I reckon everyone just wished he died already :P

8/10 :)
Dec 31, 2014 9:25 PM

Jul 2014
I enjoyed it mostly for the comedy to be honest. The only arc I didn't like was the Helmajistan one and the episodes before that felt like fillers but at least they weren't that bad.

I'd give this an 8/10. Heard that the second season has a lot of comedy so I'm looking forward to it :D
Jan 2, 2015 4:56 PM

Sep 2014
7/10 It was an ok anime, but The long hold I put it on kind of made it a burden to finish.
Jul 10, 2015 10:10 AM

Jul 2010
It was pretty solid 7/10 for me but I expect the next seasons to be better from what I've seen/heard.
Aug 14, 2015 2:40 PM
Jun 2015
The first 14 episodes minus the filler was pretty cash, but my god have I never seen a show turn around and go south that fast since Eden of the East. The second half of the season was an absolute slog to get through. I don't think I've ever sat through so many action scenes comprised almost entirely of slow pans over still frames in my life.

But now that I've suffered for my entertainment, I get to watch the KyoAni sequels, so it's all worth it in the end. A solid 6/10, could have been an 8/10 if it had the good sense to just stop after episode 14.
Aug 27, 2015 5:42 AM
Jun 2014
How on earth is this - - - - rated so highly? The mind boggles!!
Oct 29, 2015 9:00 AM

Oct 2008
Ha ha, guess there's no use replying to posts that are years old, but I've just finished my rewatch of it and it boggles my mind just how anyone can dislike this series. But of course, everything is subjective, so everyone's entitled to their opinions.

Let me just use Jigero's post on the previous page to frame my own to show you how polar opposite our opinions are:

Mecha: Excellent, mech designs that were some of the most memorable and interesting. Loved the fact that they could express so much though motion alone. The disparity in abilities between the mecha were indicative of the difference in skill and amplified the threatening nature of the villains. Let's not for forget the Lambda driver which is an excellent juxtaposition to the real-robot inspired designs of the Arm Slaves, making the fantastical powers even more impactful.

Military Intrigue: I'm not too sure if this is an accurate portrayal of military procedure, but they completely sold me on it.

Comedy: Entertaining, original, and it's something that I've really never seen executed so well before. (Elaborated in characters section.)

Romance: Heartfelt and sincere. Very poignant at times and made me earnestly feel for the characters.

Action: Riveting, keeping me on the edge of my seat. The tension is built up though its slow pacing and unfair fights. Sagara's problems with the Lambda Driver, a device that he refuses to accept on the level of principle, allows him to build character through even this mecha.

Characters: Great use of genre tropes and spinning them in new and creative ways. Death in anime doesn't always equal better writing because it's "dark and gritty". Side characters gave life to the world they inhabited.

Sousuke and Chidori: Together, they make one of the most charming and interesting pair in any romance/comedy. The modern equivalent of Tarzen and Jane, Sousuke needs to be socialized into society. However, it takes more than just books to drill common sense into this guy. What better person to compliment (put up with) Sousuke's crazy antics than Chidori? She's tougher than any soldier on the battlefield.

Melissa: Strong, tough, no-nonsense female pilot.

Weber: Smooth-talking and charming, a great contrast to the serious Melissa and Sousuke.

Testarossa: A romantic rival to Chidori and a very interesting one at that. As she is a superior to Sousuke, it makes for a very amusing and complicated dynamic as she has authority over him. As Sousuke takes rank very seriously, does/will this get in the way of any possible romantic affections?

Gouron: An extremely menacing villain. Essentially, the Joker before the Dark Knight. Completely unpredictable and over the top, he's the personification of madness and ruthlessness.

Basically, the anime was new and inventive. It did a lot of things and integrated them all together very well. While Kyoto Animation managed to up the ante and push the material even further, this Gonzo production was largely successful.
ActarOct 29, 2015 9:21 AM
Nov 25, 2015 4:45 PM

Nov 2012
This show fucking sucked.

First half=6/10
Second half=4/10
Overall 5/10.

Maybe Fumoffu will better,seeing as how the comedy was actually good unlike the shitty mecha action in this.
Feb 28, 2016 8:54 PM

Apr 2011
Actar said:
Ha ha, guess there's no use replying to posts that are years old, but I've just finished my rewatch of it and it boggles my mind just how anyone can dislike this series. But of course, everything is subjective, so everyone's entitled to their opinions.

Let me just use Jigero's post on the previous page to frame my own to show you how polar opposite our opinions are:

Mecha: Excellent, mech designs that were some of the most memorable and interesting. Loved the fact that they could express so much though motion alone. The disparity in abilities between the mecha were indicative of the difference in skill and amplified the threatening nature of the villains. Let's not for forget the Lambda driver which is an excellent juxtaposition to the real-robot inspired designs of the Arm Slaves, making the fantastical powers even more impactful.

Military Intrigue: I'm not too sure if this is an accurate portrayal of military procedure, but they completely sold me on it.

Comedy: Entertaining, original, and it's something that I've really never seen executed so well before. (Elaborated in characters section.)

Romance: Heartfelt and sincere. Very poignant at times and made me earnestly feel for the characters.

Action: Riveting, keeping me on the edge of my seat. The tension is built up though its slow pacing and unfair fights. Sagara's problems with the Lambda Driver, a device that he refuses to accept on the level of principle, allows him to build character through even this mecha.

Characters: Great use of genre tropes and spinning them in new and creative ways. Death in anime doesn't always equal better writing because it's "dark and gritty". Side characters gave life to the world they inhabited.

Sousuke and Chidori: Together, they make one of the most charming and interesting pair in any romance/comedy. The modern equivalent of Tarzen and Jane, Sousuke needs to be socialized into society. However, it takes more than just books to drill common sense into this guy. What better person to compliment (put up with) Sousuke's crazy antics than Chidori? She's tougher than any soldier on the battlefield.

Melissa: Strong, tough, no-nonsense female pilot.

Weber: Smooth-talking and charming, a great contrast to the serious Melissa and Sousuke.

Testarossa: A romantic rival to Chidori and a very interesting one at that. As she is a superior to Sousuke, it makes for a very amusing and complicated dynamic as she has authority over him. As Sousuke takes rank very seriously, does/will this get in the way of any possible romantic affections?

Gouron: An extremely menacing villain. Essentially, the Joker before the Dark Knight. Completely unpredictable and over the top, he's the personification of madness and ruthlessness.

Basically, the anime was new and inventive. It did a lot of things and integrated them all together very well. While Kyoto Animation managed to up the ante and push the material even further, this Gonzo production was largely successful.

I agree with all of those statements, can't wait for the third season later on this year. (Now, on to Fumoffu! >:3)

9/10
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Apr 7, 2016 1:35 PM

Jul 2009
Ok, so Gauron is dead...
I am disappointing with this series, it started talking about whispered and that Kaname was important, but after 24 episodes we know nothing about whispered and about how/when Kaname got her powers, all we saw were Gauron and Sagara. 5/10
May 9, 2016 8:08 PM

Mar 2015
The story was decent, but the show's comedy and romance through the character dynamic was great to watch!

Took 24 episodes to finally kill Gauron. That was a really cool way to prevent getting blown up with him.

I hoped there would be a kiss scene, but maybe that's covered in the later seasons.

I'm not a mecha or military fan and I didn't come in here with any expectations for superb action and story, but this show was really well done in romance and comedy so I can't care less for whatever flaws or shortcomings people think the show has. It was an enjoyable watch. 7/10
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Jul 1, 2016 2:00 AM

Jun 2013
plot twist: sagara was punching the submarine because gauron confessed to him right before he dies and didnt give him time for a response. no wonder he gave gauron so many chances to live, there was a hidden romance between the two which was revealed at the final episode. the real romance was sagara x gauron, he was the only one who ended up confessing. chidori and tessa need to step their game up
Aug 6, 2016 2:09 PM

Jun 2014
Really glad I watched this. Such a fun series and a classic overall. I'm looking forward to more. I absolutely loved the constant cliffhangers in this, I missed that feeling of tension where I had to watch continuously to find out what happens next. Memorable cast, impressive production values for an early 2000's show. Chitori is my waifu (maybe). Good to see Gauron get finished off (hopefully), he was the incarnation of pure evil.
:3
Nov 25, 2016 4:16 PM
Jun 2013
everything is gonna happy???whaaaaa?? that was a pretty intense brutal close quarters fight. Though im sure he lived through that. i mean yea its sad some people died but to be honest they werent anyone of worth in the show. Just some dude who lucky to get a kiss. not to bad of a season,but the villain left a meh impression. I think the fact he kept dieing and coming back made him made it more funny then feeling like a threat and made him lose his luster at bit. Besides him I liked the rest of the cast.
Dec 2, 2016 5:09 AM

Jan 2012
Naked Kaname saved the day! XD Getting Outlaw Star flashbacks. Well Sousuke helped. I liked him remembering Gray's words. So...Gauron's really dead this time right? We'll see I guess. Stupid Kaname having her future husband comfort Teletha! Well at least they got an adorable fishing end scene together. This was a pretty good series I'd say. The main characters were all likeable, more or less, and worked off each other well. Animation looked good for 2002, story felt episodic with arcs of 3 - 7 episodes mixed with one-offs. I do wonder where we're going from here. I guess I'll start the comedic Fumoffu season sometime soon before returning to the main series. I liked several of the one-offs so I expect I'll enjoy it. 7/10
Jan 3, 2017 11:11 PM

Aug 2012
6/10 It was ok I still enjoy the first half of the series. got bored afterwards.

I'm not gonna surprise if Gauron is still alive ¬.¬

I only watched this so I can go and watch the fumoffu.
Jan 5, 2017 2:06 AM

Nov 2010
It was fun and cool. lost me a few time during the plot but it's fine.
Hopefully the next one is better.

7/10
Mar 2, 2017 2:10 AM

May 2010
Started watching this because of IV announcement. Enjoyed first and last arc. Had some good laugh here and there. The funniest joke is immortal Gauron... jk.

7/10

Now going to watch 2nd season. I want to skip Fumoffu, but if it's important story wise, someone please stop me.
Actually never mind, don't think anybody will visit such an old forum.
petalshredsMar 2, 2017 2:14 AM
Mar 2, 2017 3:16 AM

Mar 2008
petalshreds said:
Now going to watch 2nd season. I want to skip Fumoffu, but if it's important story wise, someone please stop me.
Actually never mind, don't think anybody will visit such an old forum.

It isn't, but it's worth a watch sometime if you enjoyed FMP's comedy - Fumoffu takes it to the next level, and is particularly well liked by fans.
Mar 2, 2017 7:09 AM

May 2010
Ckan said:
It isn't, but it's worth a watch sometime if you enjoyed FMP's comedy - Fumoffu takes it to the next level, and is particularly well liked by fans.

A reply O.O
Thank you very much for the insight.
Apr 30, 2017 2:52 PM

Jan 2013
The "He's out on patrol" bit really touched me, that was well done.
"Is it a whale?" ... "I can't deny the possibility" ... Lmao

Was a good show despite it heavily focusing on Gauron and not a lot on the "Whispered" people ... which was unfortunate because that really interested me at the start of the show.
I'm hoping the 2nd season with only 12 episodes can shine some light on it.
Also hopefully Gauron didn't survive yet AGAIN ... :D

A fun and decent show though, 8/10
Jun 10, 2017 5:53 AM

Oct 2012
Gauron RIP.. this time for real right?
No cyborg resurrection or a miracle that he alive by coincidence right?

I don't like him, so I guess everyone did a good job making him villains
I'm glad he's not real

I guess it all ended well... until...
happened xD
"Signature removed"
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

notestinet - Apr 24, 2008

73 by DebiPS »»
Mar 17, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

notestinet - Apr 23, 2008

50 by PurpleMagic »»
Feb 11, 7:34 PM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

notestinet - Apr 23, 2008

61 by CheungCrygor8818 »»
Feb 5, 1:09 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TuzoAnime - Jul 26, 2008

79 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Feb 2, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

notestinet - Apr 24, 2008

60 by Acctra »»
Jan 16, 3:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.