MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Episode 13 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari »» Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Episode 13 Discussion

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Episode 13 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

107 74.83%
4 out of 5: Liked it

26 18.18%
3 out of 5: It was OK

8 5.59%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.70%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.70%
Voters: 143

06-09-10, 8:09 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well where do I start?

....as for Kenshi running away from his harem at the end.....so very clichéd but that's what I love about this anime.....just never gets old for me

9/10

Modified by Scrypt, 06-13-10, 12:53 AM

06-10-10, 12:43 AM

Judging by the final quotes in the episode, it's only just begun. Though don't expect a second season for a while.
PSN and Gamertag: Xenosnake

06-11-10, 12:55 AM

Well considering there have been too many things left open for a second season plus the considering the main focus of Kenshi looking for a way home hasn't even be covered, I can only happily anticipate and wait...

^_^

06-21-10, 4:19 PM

Is there a english sub of this episode?! I can't find a stream or even a torrent, if anyone know's where I can find a english subbed episode 13 of Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, PLEASE let me know, thank you.

06-21-10, 7:31 PM

fansub for ep.13 is still not out....watched the raw with the little Japanese I know

best bet is to check Hakubi fansubs website to see if its out yet, which should be anytime at end of month

06-22-10, 10:26 PM

Goodtimes420 said:
Is there a english sub of this episode?! I can't find a stream or even a torrent, if anyone know's where I can find a english subbed episode 13 of Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, PLEASE let me know, thank you.

If you are really desperate to see it instead of waiting for Hakubi fan subs to finish then you can go to nyaatorrents.org to download the subs and one of the raws and use VLC to play it. Just look for "Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari - 13_eng-Sub" which is a 12.5 KiB zip file.There okay subs, not the best,doesn't look like American English but it is understandable.
Modified by ezikialrage, 06-25-10, 7:09 AM

06-27-10, 2:58 AM

I got tired of waiting on fansubs for this episode so I watched it quite awhile back. I can understand the majority of what went on at least, but yeah, I'm quite curious whats to come next.. I mean he's still trapped in that world basically right?
Even though it'll probably be a long way away, (if at all), I look forward to the continuation of this for sure!

07-04-10, 8:55 AM

So um...

I watched the suspiciously-google-translated-like sub and while I do have some understanding on some japanese words to make more sense of it, that section just lost on me...

Thank you in advance ^^

07-17-10, 4:54 AM

oh man i am glad but sooooo sad that this is over

just finished watching the subbed version of the episode if ya need a link....
http://www.goodanime.net/isekai-no-seikishi-monogatari-13

ANYWAYS i am glad with the BIG harem ending cause i think all the girls deserve a piece of him BUT... i also believe that i would want was a Kenshi x Doll/Mexiah OR Kenshi x Yukine (Yukine because she was so cute...the way she is so shy and fuwa fuwa xD)

naoan said:
So um...

I watched the suspiciously-google-translated-like sub and while I do have some understanding on some japanese words to make more sense of it, that section just lost on me...

Thank you in advance ^^

hmmm to answer your question...

this is just a theory i do not know if i am right or wrong so bear with mehh
OKAY START>

well it was a great series i am hoping there will be a second season with dagymer ending up like his father babalun and it starting all over again and for Kenshi's way to find how to get home

awesome 10/10

07-17-10, 4:55 AM

Hakubi released it earlier in 720p, and I just got done watching it.

To be honest, I am disappointed with how this ended. Granted, the ending was good, but there are a ton of questions left an unanswered. My main reason for watching the show was to find out why and how Kenshi got to this world.

Now, I know they tried to throw in to the plot some sort of reasoning as to why he is there, but that just went way off the plot.

Kenshi is Tenshi's brother. Given that, and what he has mentioned about his Onee-chan's, its logical to think that if he went missing for any amount of time, everyone of his family members would be searching for it.

Not endiing the series with Washu finding him, as well as the Tenchi's gang coming to see him doesn't make logical sense to me. Granted, that happening, and then Kenshi deciding to stay would have been a bit typical of this time of show, but it would have made more sense.

The ending was good, but by far not as good as it could have been. Kenshi's Juraiian forhead crest showing up was one of the moments I did like about this episode.

The ending implys they will do more, perhaps a second season. I can only hope that this happens so that they make an ending that makes sense.

Realistically, Washu creating some sort of device for him to travel between worlds would also make sense, as well.

I can also understand why they didn't do this, either. Kenshi being grown up means Tenchi and everyone else would have aged, and Tenchi may have made a choice as to who he loves (although from what Kenshi mentioned, this seems unlikely), and perhaps they were unwilling to show such a thing. This would have also meant showing Sasami in her early adult years, which would have been interesting (even though shes supposed to resemble Tsunami, I have a feeling they might just change that a little bit).

I've been a fan of Tenchi stuff for a long time, and even though this is a spinoff, it is still very good. Maybe my own disappointment in it won't be shared by anyone else.

07-17-10, 1:12 PM

I had a lot of fun watching this serie, hopefully there will be a sequel.

07-18-10, 6:44 PM

hmm my first post apparently didn't show up :(.

Anyway the ending was a letdown. I was hopping for a better fight. I also wanted to see them tie in the original Tenchi series a bit more but I'm guessing they'll do that in the next season. I was happy with the mecha redesigns though. Not sure if anyone noticed that but some of the key characters got makeovers for their suits.

"Also....as much as I wanted Dagmyer to suffer or at least be humiliated more.....I guess he got his comeuppance although not sure what it mean at the end when he found his dad's core crystal(hopefully hinting a second season OVA x fingers crossed)"

@obliviouz - this is only a guess but I think the crystal merged with Dagmyer thus reviving Babalun and possibly putting Dagmyer in a situation similar to ulyte/reia. I suspect Dagmyer will play a roll as one of the Enemy's in the second season (assuming they have one). I cant see him being the main enemy though.

@Kaioh - Kenshi cant be Tenchi's brother. At least not in the conventional sense. Kenshi clearly used a single light hawk wing as a sword. He also had a Juraian head thing show up. Tenchi's father (an earthling) remarried another earthling. Since Kenshi is young that would rule out the possibility of him being a "secret brother" that we never knew about from Tenchi's mom. So basicly that means Kenshi should not have any Juraian blood in him. With that said Kenshi could be a clone of Tenchi. They did mention that Kenshi, Doll, and a few others where made. I wouldn't be surprised if Washu was the one that made them all and then took Kenshi with her back to earth to modify and experiment more on just for fun. It should be interesting to find out in the next season.

07-18-10, 7:04 PM

DeathfireD said:

Since Kenshi is young that would rule out the possibility of him being a "secret brother" that we never knew about from Tenchi's mom. So basicly that means Kenshi should not have any Juraian blood in him. With that said Kenshi could be a clone of Tenchi. They did mention that Kenshi, Doll, and a few others where made. I wouldn't be surprised if Washu was the one that made them all and then took Kenshi with her back to earth to modify and experiment more on just for fun. It should be interesting to find out in the next season.

actually if you go by the family tree(from the novels and not the spin-offs) you'll find that Tenchi's dad is actually Jurian, which make Kenshi half-Jurian:

07-19-10, 7:45 AM

Huh. So implied sequel near the end?

07-19-10, 10:50 AM

Wow. I really do have to watch the original now. So many things I don't understand. Of course, there's plenty that I understand fine. For example, unless I'm mistaken Kenshi has the single largest harem in the history of anime. Also,
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.

07-20-10, 10:27 AM

I really enjoyed tis series and would be hqppy to see a sequal. The fight scenes were good, I thought the artwork was great and I liked many of the characters. Chiaia Fran, Yukine Mare and Lapis Lars are my favorite female characters in the series I think. (there are soooo many to choose from)

On a side note the way the Seikijin look and sound when they roar reminds me a Lot of the EVAs from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

07-20-10, 4:39 PM

Zahlzeit said:
Huh. So implied sequel near the end?

We can only hope...and if they do, it maybe awhile if its anything like the Ryo-ohki OVA's

flame_master_14 said:
Wow. I really do have to watch the original now. So many things I don't understand. Of course, there's plenty that I understand fine. For example, unless I'm mistaken Kenshi has the single largest harem in the history of anime. Also,

To answer your spoiler, Yes, she is. So we have Babulun, Mexiah and Ulyte.

pacostuart said:
On a side note the way the Seikijin look and sound when they roar reminds me a Lot of the EVAs from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Kajishima loves to parody NGE and is reasons why some of the mechs from his spin-offs are similar

07-20-10, 5:16 PM

that was something. i hope hey make some more. they still didn't really make it clear as to where he comes from.

07-21-10, 2:10 AM

Meh, I liked the show better when it was pointless school comedy. Glad to have finally finished this one and getting it off my list after putting it off for so long.

07-24-10, 10:23 PM

obliviouz said:
DeathfireD said:

Since Kenshi is young that would rule out the possibility of him being a "secret brother" that we never knew about from Tenchi's mom. So basicly that means Kenshi should not have any Juraian blood in him. With that said Kenshi could be a clone of Tenchi. They did mention that Kenshi, Doll, and a few others where made. I wouldn't be surprised if Washu was the one that made them all and then took Kenshi with her back to earth to modify and experiment more on just for fun. It should be interesting to find out in the next season.

actually if you go by the family tree(from the novels and not the spin-offs) you'll find that Tenchi's dad is actually Jurian, which make Kenshi half-Jurian:

Ah I never noticed that in the chart. I guess he could be Tenchi's brother then. I still have doubts though since they've mentioned that he was created along with Doll.

PS. That would not make Kenshi Half Jurian. Half is when your parent is full something (ie. Jurian) and your other parent is something else. In the chart Kenshi wouldn't even be a quarter Jurian assuming one of Nobuyuki's grandparents was human. He'd be like 1 tenth Jurian lol. From the looks of Nobuyuki I have real doubts that Kenshi gained any real powers from his dad lol.
Modified by DeathfireD, 07-24-10, 10:34 PM

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices