MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Yu Yu Hakusho Episode 109 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Yu Yu Hakusho »» Yu Yu Hakusho Episode 109 Discussion

View Poll Results: Yu Yu Hakusho Episode 109 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

9 90.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

1 10.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 10

06-07-10, 10:11 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
it's so amazingly romantic how Hiei chose breaking Makuro's shackles over winning...
RtheO

10-07-10, 1:13 AM

the fights are getting a little bit better

I Believe In hate at First sight. [Imagination, Bliss with No Cost.]

11-07-10, 1:04 AM

its amazing how many ppl dis this fight guess they dont understand the true meaning of that fight

“It doesn’t seem to matter how far I travel, my destiny is always followed by blood and gun smoke. The result is always the same every time: mountains of death and derbis.” Vash
"We’re not God. Not only are our powers limited,but we sometimes are driven to become the devil himself.” Wolfwood
“And so he finally took his gun into his hand. He pulled the trigger for the first time to save the very people who had tried to kill him.” Meryl

08-15-11, 1:10 PM

This one probably is one of my favorite episodes because of the whole breaking the shackles.

03-31-12, 9:20 AM

I get the feeling that Mukuro sees Hiei as more than just her second-in-command.

05-25-12, 11:58 PM

So Togashi can write romance!

I now only wish that Mokuro had been in this series for more than 10 episodes. She's terribly underused. Despite being such a brief flicker in a long series, I think she's the most interesting character in the series.

I'm left wishing that Yu Yu Hakusho ended with Chapter Black and this arc was part of a totally different series, one that could better contain it and develop it.

12-30-12, 11:52 AM

mukuro kinda reminds me of that girl from outlaw star that dies in the first episodes

05-29-13, 4:02 PM

Was i the only one who hoped for Mukuro's win from the start of this so she can become the queen of the Demon realm?

I would actually like an ending with her and Hiei together as King and Queen of the Demon realm thou :P they're kinda cute together xD

07-23-13, 2:58 PM

Hmm.. Hiei was defeated. Not bad for Mukuro. But somehow, I have a feeling that the ending will be not that satisfying so I am kinda not looking forward to it as of now. Hopefully, I am wrong. Now, on to Yusuke's fight!
Modified by rebelakuma, 07-23-13, 3:08 PM

08-25-14, 2:10 PM

Man when those shackles cracked it all clicked together. The bond between Hiei and Mukuro through similar life experiences has been a remarkably intriguing one and this arc's length does a great injustice to how much deeper they could have gone with these characters.
"To say that nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic." - Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed Revelations.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices