Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 7, 2010 7:02 PM

Aug 2008
Basically, ask Kyuu (almost) anything. Like any person, there ARE some questions that I can't answer, won't answer, or shouldn't be asked. However, not many fall into that category. So, ask away.

===

Greetings everyone and welcome back to the return of our Member of the Week program that's been on haitus this past year. This week we'll be interviewing KyuuAL. Joining along with me to help out with the interview will be Prongs. Here's what Kyuu had to say during his interview:

Majeh-Sama:
I like to thank Kyuu as well as Prongs for taking the time to have the interview. I would also like to thank our members for your questions. BTW if you still would like to ask Kyuu your questions, please post your questions here for Kyuu to answer.
KyuuALJun 22, 2010 11:49 PM
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 7, 2010 7:09 PM

Aug 2008
Yes. I am crazy stupid enough to allow further questioning interrogation. I will answer any and all questiosn to the best of my ability and accuracy with lies! I had so much fun answering these question that I am willing stupid enough to answer more. So, I dare say - bring on the questions.

Though, there ARE some limits to questioning ways to make Kyuu angry. Don't ask bad questions, or else, I shall use my Professional Stalker skills to kill get you. Otherwise, have fun with this.

However and furthermore, if you think that you can ask me a ton of questions at once - and expect me to answer them all -- you have another thing coming. I may skip some. I may ignore some. If you cry about your question not being answered, then it's your fault. Fail.
KyuuALJun 7, 2010 9:19 PM
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

Jun 7, 2010 8:27 PM

Feb 2010
I guess I will start the interrogation =)

Who was the first victim person you ever kidnapped???
HayateOokamiJun 7, 2010 8:35 PM

Jun 7, 2010 9:05 PM

Aug 2008
HayateOkami said:
Who was the first victim person you ever kidnapped???

How would I ever remember that? Besides, I didn't make this group. Talk to Ai-chan. She made this group forced me into kidnapping.

Jun 14, 2010 5:05 PM

Aug 2008

Dance, girl. Dance.

Jun 14, 2010 8:23 PM

Jan 2009
If you could kill ONE person in this world, with no consequences whatsoever, who would it be..? >:D
Jun 14, 2010 11:32 PM

Aug 2008
shepperoni said:
If you could kill ONE person in this world, with no consequences whatsoever, who would it be..? >:D

Well. Right of the bat... um... YOU - because IT'S FUNNY! LOL! XD

Just be sure to have plenty of replacement clones. Sometimes, killing does not completely mean elimination. After all, I've died many times already; but I keep on living. :D

I'll name other people when I get around to it. :D

Jun 15, 2010 5:00 PM

Jul 2009
Would you marry the girl from the video?

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Jun 15, 2010 10:43 PM

Aug 2008
CapuChuuu said:
Would you marry the girl from the video?

That depends. It takes quite a complex process to determine whether a girl is worth marrying or not.

For the sake of reference, this is the video in question:

Damn she's so cute. XD

ADDENDUM: I've looked into her other dances... eh... I'm not "turned on" (not, in that way, ya perverts) by her other work. It's either of her outfits or the song choices. Oh well.
KyuuALJun 16, 2010 4:22 PM

Jun 21, 2010 5:17 PM

Feb 2010
Well based on this video alone, I would say she is at least cute so you would not be too bad off in the looks department at least XD

Anyways, a question... oh, if you had to choose one word to describe yourself, which would you choose???

and this is completely random but if you were to choke a Smurf, what color would it turn??? I have no idea...

Jun 21, 2010 8:30 PM

Aug 2008
HayateOkami said:
Anyways, a question... oh, if you had to choose one word to describe yourself, which would you choose???[/bquote]

Obvious.

LOL

HayateOkami said:
and this is completely random but if you were to choke a Smurf, what color would it turn??? I have no idea...

I thought everyone knew this one: Purple. Then black.

Jun 22, 2010 9:06 AM

Feb 2010
KyuuAL said:
HayateOkami said:

I thought everyone knew this one: Purple. Then black.

yeah... I guess I should have thought of that, it is the obvious answer XD

Jun 22, 2010 11:26 PM

Feb 2010
My turn for a question. Watch this parody.

How much of it was true about you being an asian boy? ^^
Jun 22, 2010 11:37 PM

Aug 2008
Makishi said:
How much of it was true about you being an asian boy? ^^

Compared to white boys, we're a completely new world -- well -- to white women anyways. To Asian girls, they already know our game. I'll say -- 500 points to this guy's style.

Sadly, I'm not as slick as this dude, yet.

Jun 22, 2010 11:51 PM

Apr 2010
what is your fave colour and why

Jun 22, 2010 11:58 PM

Aug 2008
spyro4ever said:

Yellow. It's a bright, happy, and energetic color. Plus, feel the SUN'S POWER! BWAHAHAHAHA

NOTE: The "yellow" is around the sun.

Blue is a nice second choice. I like blue eyes... in girls. >:D

Jun 23, 2010 10:00 AM

Jun 2009
My eyes!!!!

Damn you furry!
A rose with thorns~
Jun 23, 2010 10:26 AM

Jul 2009
KyuuAL said:
spyro4ever said:

Yellow. It's a bright, happy, and energetic color. Plus, feel the SUN'S POWER! BWAHAHAHAHA

NOTE: The "yellow" is around the sun.

Blue is a nice second choice. I like blue eyes... in girls. >:D

But the sun's color is ORANGE.. Just sayin' ^_^

Anyway question.. what name would you give to your first born son/daughter? ;P

Jun 23, 2010 11:42 PM

Aug 2008
CapuChuuu said:
But the sun's color is ORANGE.. Just sayin' ^_^

How dare you question my judgement. XD

For you see, the "yellow" can be seen right at the corona - at the edges of the "white". See spectrum.

CapuChuuu said:
Anyway question.. what name would you give to your first born son/daughter? ;P

Kyuu! (no)

Son. I have no clue yet.

Daughter. Clarisse. After the girl in Lupin: Castle of Cagliostro. It's a very elegant name. Such a girl would be lucky.

Of course, I'd have to find a hot chick to have babies with. XD

Jun 24, 2010 9:32 AM

Jun 2009
That's a nice name. I thought you would pick something less....um....hmm.....not sure but u know what I mean.

My eyes still hurt from that stupid sun god dammit.
A rose with thorns~
Aug 18, 2010 11:32 PM

Aug 2008
Dahlia-Hawthorne said:
That's a nice name. I thought you would pick something less....um....hmm.....not sure but u know what I mean.

My eyes still hurt from that stupid sun god dammit.

Less what? D:

Aug 25, 2010 8:23 PM

Jan 2009
QUESTION TIME

In your own words, could you please explain to me exactly what a Gyroscope is??
Aug 25, 2010 8:33 PM

Aug 2008
It's that spinny doo-hicky that helps things stand up-right.

XD

A better answer: It's a device that utilizes the principles of angular momentum to maintain the orientation of an object. As a disc spins, it tends to keep rotating on a spindle perpendicular to the disc. As a result, the spindle remains parallel to gravity (as much as possible).

It's the same reason how a top can remain upright when spinning. :p

And now, it's time to spazz! XD

Aug 25, 2010 8:39 PM

Jan 2009
*_* as a teacher, you've still got it!

and I LOVE "yui nyan" X3
Aug 26, 2010 12:36 PM
Jul 2010
2 questions...
1. If you could kill one celebrity who would it be and why.
2. Do you play mario kart wii..? If so I would so beat you in every match >:D
Aug 26, 2010 6:55 PM

Aug 2008
mysterygirl177 said:
2 questions...

This Justin Bieber kid. I don't know who he is or what he's done. Quite frankly, I'm better off not knowing. However, I've seen pictures of the kid; and I want to punch him in the face.

Thankfully, he'll just be a tossed up unknown 10 years from now.

mysterygirl177 said:

Mario Kart? I've been playing Mario Kart way before you were born. And as if some little girl can beat me. Eat my dust. >:D

Aug 26, 2010 7:21 PM
Jul 2010
KyuuAL said:
mysterygirl177 said:
2 questions...

This Justin Bieber kid. I don't know who he is or what he's done. Quite frankly, I'm better off not knowing. However, I've seen pictures of the kid; and I want to punch him in the face.

Thankfully, he'll just be a tossed up unknown 10 years from now.

mysterygirl177 said:

Mario Kart? I've been playing Mario Kart way before you were born. And as if some little girl can beat me. Eat my dust. >:D

I agree justin is a girl from what I know but I rather not find out for sure.
*pouts* you people got to stop calling me little. Just because you played before does not mean you would win
Aug 29, 2010 7:29 PM

Jan 2009
ANOTHER QUESTION

KYUU! on a day like any other, you suddenly and unexpectedly find yourself in the midst of a zombie outbreak!

what on earth would YOU do!? O>O
Aug 29, 2010 9:12 PM

Aug 2008
shepperoni said:
ANOTHER QUESTION

KYUU! on a day like any other, you suddenly and unexpectedly find yourself in the midst of a zombie outbreak!

what on earth would YOU do!? O>O

XD
KyuuALAug 29, 2010 9:18 PM

Sep 3, 2010 8:34 PM

Jan 2009
OMFG!!! XD

*>* as much as it'd hurt me to do it...then I'm afraid I'd hafta kill you Kyuu... >8D
Sep 3, 2010 9:08 PM

Aug 2008
shepperoni said:
OMFG!!! XD

*>* as much as it'd hurt me to do it...then I'm afraid I'd hafta kill you Kyuu... >8D

This is true!

I once had a dream of being a zombie... and... exploiting the fact that... as a zombie, y'can hurt me and not kill me. So, I'd use such powers to save people. XD

Of course, the fallacy, as a zombie, I'd be eating people. But that's not the first thing on my mind.

Sep 3, 2010 9:33 PM

Jan 2009
A hero-like zombie.. O_o interesting.

and just like that, ANOTHER question comes to mind. XD this one I'm gonna ask mostly just cause I've always wondered.

*ahem* Kyuu! What is the origin of Halloween? Is it purely a holiday made up by the candy corporation or was it based off the witch trials or something rather? :B
Sep 4, 2010 1:39 PM

Dec 2008
Where's my Clarsiso, Kyuu?
Sep 4, 2010 6:57 PM

Aug 2008
shepperoni said:
*ahem* Kyuu! What is the origin of Halloween? Is it purely a holiday made up by the candy corporation or was it based off the witch trials or something rather? :B

Hey, quit asking me things that could be found via Google or Wiki.

However, I'll take a stab off the top of my head first. So, odds are, I'd be WRONG!

===

Kyuu's answer: It was based off of some German tradition, by which witch hunters took it over and made it into some sort of holiday.

===

Wiki answer: Historian Nicholas Rogers, exploring the origins of Halloween, notes that while "some folklorists have detected its origins in the Roman feast of Pomona, the goddess of fruits and seeds, or in the festival of the dead called Parentalia, it is more typically linked to the Celtic festival of Samhain, whose original spelling was Samuin (pronounced sow-an or sow-in)".[1] The name is derived from Old Irish and means roughly "summer's end".[1] A similar festival was held by the ancient Britons and is known as Calan Gaeaf (pronounced Kálan Gái av).

===

WTF!! It wasn't even German? The Master Race just failed me! XD

Prongs said:
Where's my Clarsiso, Kyuu?

I dunno. You're the one stalking her. Pervert. XD

Sep 6, 2010 9:28 PM

Jan 2009
O.o fruits and seeds?? thank GOD for the candy corporations then! XD

WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO ASK, PERSONAL QUESTIONS!? D:

how many times a day, on average, does the Kyuu curse!? DX
Sep 6, 2010 11:59 PM

Aug 2008
shepperoni said:
O.o fruits and seeds??

Yes! Delicious fruits and seeds. Combine them... and you get babies! XD

shepperoni said:
WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO ASK, PERSONAL QUESTIONS!? D:

Not necessarily... but... random questions!

shepperoni said:
how many times a day, on average, does the Kyuu curse!? DX

Very little, if any. Prolly the acronym of WTF is used more often than anything. Ever since I attend church regularly, be in the presence of Christians, and became Christian myself, my vulgarity has dropped significantly. Probably down to 99% less than ever before. A word or two still slips by once in a while though.

Sep 7, 2010 3:40 AM

Jul 2009
Hey KYUU! Do you play MMORPG or FPS games? :o

Sep 7, 2010 1:01 PM

Aug 2008
CapuChuuu said:
Hey KYUU! Do you play MMORPG or FPS games? :o

No; and used to.

Closest thing I've played regarding MMORPG is... Diablo (one). Then add in Gunbound (which isn't really MMORPG) and maybe even Neopets. LOL. other than that, I really care not for these... "spend your time and accumulate fake Internet money" type games.

FPS. I'd only play with keyboard and mouse combinations. This means, NO consoles!! I find a controller too slow when it comes to doing "point and shoot". The FPS I've played the most was the original Half-Life. hell, during my college days, I LIVED in this game... XD

Now, this is what n00bs did:

And this is l33t:

With regards to the l33t videos, it was fun pulling off even half of that stuff. >:D

Yes, I had touched up on Counter-Strike as well. But that was many years ago. Though I must day... it was interesting being in a Counter-Strike server the afternoon of 9/11... let's just say: people wanted to shoot some terrorists...
KyuuALSep 7, 2010 1:06 PM

Sep 7, 2010 11:34 PM

Aug 2008
Here's a 1 on 1 match:

Sep 8, 2010 3:40 PM
Jul 2010
:O i play cross fire...well havent played it in a while..dude now I want to play bla well will later to lazy pc sooo effin slow -.-"" and I been wanting counter strike but wasted my money :(
Oct 19, 2010 5:12 PM

Oct 2009
Kyuu do you think that eating a peanut butter and cheese sandwich is weird?

Oct 19, 2010 5:51 PM

Feb 2010
yo Kyuu, how much do you run a week and why do you run???

Oct 19, 2010 9:19 PM

Aug 2008
SerasAshley said:
Kyuu do you think that eating a peanut butter and cheese sandwich is weird?

Yes!

However, that's not as weird as cheese wiz and marshmallows. I'll never do that again. (I was a second grader making that "sandwich"). Eww. XD

HayateOokami said:
yo Kyuu, how much do you run a week and why do you run???

http://www.marathontraining.com/marathon/m_sch_2.html

I pretty much followed the schedule listed in that link. Basically, I did Schedule I and II -- for a 36 week training schedule. However, due to conditions during training, my actual mileage is less than that schedule prescribed. This is due to various reasons: injury, potential injury, missing training days (skipped much of the Saturday runs), extra rest days, etc. Of course, it'd be foolish to be a slave to the schedule -- for the sake of sticking to schedule. I likely would have failed if I did that.

Yet, on average, about 28-30 miles a week. With a month left of marathon training, that gets upped to 35-40 miles a week -- up till the taper weeks.

Oct 20, 2010 4:48 PM

Feb 2010
nice mileage man, impressive work, keep it up and good luck on your marathon =)

p.s. you make me feel really lazy XD

Oct 20, 2010 5:50 PM

Oct 2009
Will you ever kidnap people to make you content?

Oct 20, 2010 8:13 PM

Aug 2008
HayateOokami said:

Um... I already finished bud. I'm in my off-season. :p

However, future runnings will resume next year.

SerasAshley said:
Will you ever kidnap people to make you content?

It's the very reason why I'm doing so. >:D

Oct 20, 2010 9:33 PM

Oct 2009
OOPS!
I meant will you ever kidnap enough people to make you content-sorry.

Oct 21, 2010 9:29 AM

Feb 2010
KyuuAL said:
HayateOokami said:

why not just keep it going and stick to your schedule, then you will not have to work as hard to get ready for the next one (I had thought you had another coming up or something, my bad XD) plus, then you would stay in some serious shape for those ladies ;D not to mention that people tend to feel better physically and mentally when they are in shape and get sick less and such, unless you have other commitments or something.

Oh and what is your favorite band???

Oct 21, 2010 11:08 PM

Aug 2008
SerasAshley said:
OOPS!

XD

HayateOokami said:
KyuuAL said:
HayateOokami said:

why not just keep it going and stick to your schedule, then you will not have to work as hard to get ready for the next one (I had thought you had another coming up or something, my bad XD) plus, then you would stay in some serious shape for those ladies ;D not to mention that people tend to feel better physically and mentally when they are in shape and get sick less and such, unless you have other commitments or something.

After a marathon, a long rest period follows... UNLESS... (a) y'can withstand further damage to the legs, or (b) y'want further damage to the legs. Much of the strain on the legs come from the training more so than the marathon itself. If you watch a bunch of the Shonen anime, even they make it a point that rest is just as important as the "battle" (or preparation for it).

However, this not working out during the past 2 weeks is making me feel a bit restless. I did sign up for more volunteer work @ other races (registration, packet distribution, water station, etc. whatever). With access to a gym, I can just hit up the exercise bike or lift weights.

And one more thing, it's not cool to push it so hard - such that - y'end up feeling burnt out. I actually had to switch up my running routes this year 'cause I was getting bored of the ones used the previous year.

Favorite band? None. I just happen to like music that makes me feel like dancing. Yet, as an example, there's Girls Dead Monster from Angel Beats. I'm likin' their stuff quite a bit lately.

Oct 24, 2010 10:23 AM

Feb 2010
KyuuAL said:
SerasAshley said:
OOPS!

XD

HayateOokami said:
KyuuAL said:
HayateOokami said:

After a marathon, a long rest period follows... UNLESS... (a) y'can withstand further damage to the legs, or (b) y'want further damage to the legs. Much of the strain on the legs come from the training more so than the marathon itself. If you watch a bunch of the Shonen anime, even they make it a point that rest is just as important as the "battle" (or preparation for it).

However, this not working out during the past 2 weeks is making me feel a bit restless. I did sign up for more volunteer work @ other races (registration, packet distribution, water station, etc. whatever). With access to a gym, I can just hit up the exercise bike or lift weights.

And one more thing, it's not cool to push it so hard - such that - y'end up feeling burnt out. I actually had to switch up my running routes this year 'cause I was getting bored of the ones used the previous year.

Favorite band? None. I just happen to like music that makes me feel like dancing. Yet, as an example, there's Girls Dead Monster from Angel Beats. I'm likin' their stuff quite a bit lately.

you are absolutely correct and I am a victim of painful tendons, ligaments and joints occasionally due to overwork and not enough rest XD

That is awesome man ^_^ if I can not for whatever reason run a race I tend to volunteer for them and a gym is really all you need to stay in shape

hahaha this is true. except in my case, I reach injury before I get burnt out and end up being off for even longer XD

nice, I am a huge techno/trance fan so I also enjoy the music that makes you want to dance ^_^ and Girls DeMo is really good, they have some amazing songs

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» My LiveJournal

KyuuAL - Aug 11, 2017

0 by KyuuAL »»
Aug 11, 2017 1:29 AM

Sticky: Poll: » How to Find Kyuu

KyuuAL - Aug 9, 2017

0 by KyuuAL »»
Aug 9, 2017 11:03 AM

Sticky: » Make your own Member Card ( 1 2 3 4 )

KyuuAL - Sep 12, 2009

179 by Squirrel500 »»
May 6, 2014 10:56 PM

» Why are you even HERE?! ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KyuuAL - Sep 12, 2009

204 by KyuuAL »»
Sep 25, 2013 2:25 PM

» SIX word story ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KyuuAL - Jul 17, 2010

339 by NinjaSassy »»
Sep 23, 2013 2:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.