MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 14 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kimi ga Nozomu Eien »» Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 14 Discussion

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 14 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

102 60.36%
4 out of 5: Liked it

32 18.93%
3 out of 5: It was OK

9 5.33%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

13 7.69%
1 out of 5: Hated it

13 7.69%
Voters: 169

04-17-08, 5:10 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
BEAUTIFUL!!! i guess mitsuki was the one chosen but atleast they were all happy in the end but the part where mitsuki cries is kinda sad i mean she gave p her dream and watch it be done by someone else... so sad..

is the ova of this a continuation or adaptation?

04-17-08, 6:37 AM

This episode made me cry, and was quite the perfect bitter sweet ending. Also, I thought the Mitsuki ending was best, she had worked so hard for him after all... Haruka over-idealized her relationship with him, but in the end she was able to let go of her past and attempt to move on. I still don't understand why he's such a hated male lead though...

The OVA is sort of an alternate ending/ a continuation. Sort of, a continuation with some altered events.

04-23-08, 5:30 PM

Amazing ending, I cried at the ending.
I was pushing toward an Akane x Narumi ending, but I guess that'd be impossible.
Alternate ending OVA? Possibly my long awaited Akane x Narumi ending? I guess I'll watch it.

05-10-08, 8:24 PM

Great ending. I got a little dust in my eye for a bit there.

I'm glad everything worked out in the end, though it was one hell of a journey to get there.

Felli disapproves of this thread.

05-18-08, 8:28 PM

I thought that a very super sad situation will happen there. I'm really glad that a happy ending has been made.

It took my eyes so teary, but not in the state of crying. XD LOL!

I'm looking forward for the OVAs. Don't know where to get them.

07-04-08, 11:43 PM

narumi was so stupid, he made it hard for me to like this series until the end. mitsuki deserved to be treated better! but overall i enjoyed it.
the ending was very well done, both girls ended up happy, and the one who needed the guy more got him :)

also, i feel that haruka lacked screen time.

07-06-08, 11:12 AM

I didnt like the ending, i was wanting Haurka x Narumi ending, o well guess that why thay creatd the OVA's :D

07-18-08, 3:54 PM

Hmmm makes one wonder what this anime is made about. If the main character was one bit less indecisive it would have been finished at the end of the third episode, so the scenario is quite weakand unrealistic . And the direction is very bad at times, you feel as if the director is lost. Some sequences simply do not make any sense at all. I personnally didn't feel anything seeing Haruka in a coma, not because it wasn't sad, but because it's so badly written and directed that I couldn't sympathize with her really...

I put 8/10 just for the first two episodes which were almost perfect (the twist is great) and the overall emotionnal and psychological sides which are well developped, even if they are ruined by a lazy directorship.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

10-23-08, 10:19 PM

So you treated her like s**t for the last 10 episodes or so, but now you need her in your life. Screw you buddy!

WinterNightsFall said:
Great ending. I got a little dust in my eye for a bit there.

I'm glad everything worked out in the end, though it was one hell of a journey to get there.

Yeah, that damn dust! Right at the time when Haruka told the story of Mayauru's Gift. Couldn't get it out for like 5 minutes..

Great ending, just how it needed to be. Could have used a wedding though..

10-24-08, 2:32 PM

Kvakond said:
Great ending, just how it needed to be. Could have used a wedding though..

Yeah, I wouldn't have mind a more defined "closure", but it was a great ending nevertheless.

11-04-08, 12:54 AM

i sure am glad Haruka didn't end up with that jerk. thank goodness for this ending. i'm happy for her.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

12-16-08, 12:40 AM

Kyon97 said:

the ending was very well done, both girls ended up happy, and the one who needed the guy more got him :)

also, i feel that haruka lacked screen time.

Not quite sure that both girls end up happy. Haruka's ending was so sad for me that it was unbeareble to watch! She lost everything and there is not a thing that she is responsible for what happened to her. She really is a victim of life.

01-09-09, 10:36 PM

^ For Haruka the three years in a coma and losing Narumi at the end, but apart from that I really wouldn't say she suffered as much as the other mains. Plus she's really moved forwarded and even accomplished her dream of writing picture books. Mitsuki and Narumi missing out on their dreams but they have each other, and have also moved on.

Although my favourite character was Mitsuki's ex-boss, so happy she finally managed to get her divorce!!!! :>

Already a Kishou Taniyama fan, but his VAing of Narumi, and Chiaki Takahashi of Mitsuki, where both stand out preformances. Overall loved the ending and the series in general, though probably could have done without the more soap opera moments. :P
Modified by nehnehneji, 01-09-09, 10:41 PM

01-11-09, 3:03 AM

Liked this series, 8/10, had a very bitter sweet ending. Since I watched this on Hulu I feel the ending would have had much more of an impact if Funimation subbed the book in the end. They're notorious for even going as far as covering up a lot of kana and kanji with roman letters but they can't even be bothered to sub Haruka's book, who knows, that could've been the thing in an anime to finally evoke tears from me.

#NBHNC

01-26-09, 12:16 AM

I didn't like how it ended but this is a good series.

I hate Mitsuki, I guess.

7/10

04-11-09, 3:41 PM

Ending is bad...

I hated Mitsuki and Narumi

04-12-09, 11:22 PM

every single character is like a robot

04-15-09, 5:29 AM

I hated this show's guts because of the ending and Narumi's indecisiveness. Any show like that gets a big thumbs down from me. Like someone mentioned a few posts prior, Haruka was a victim of life and lost everything.

What a shitload of bull. *cursecursetrashtalkbashbashrant* I really can't say how much I detested the Narumi and Mitsuki ending. But, that's about the only thing bad about the show.. : Akane-chan was the amazingest character. Just had to point that out. :3

05-27-09, 11:52 AM

Not sure how I feel about the ending. The farewell was really sad, and I'm not quite sure I understand the character's motivations behind it. The mood was fitting, in that everyone ended up moving on with their lives, and things worked out. It's true to my experiences, bad things may happen but life goes on. I'm excited to see how the OVAs handle things.

07-11-09, 4:58 PM

sad ending. so yeah after 10 episodes he realizes he treated her like crap while she did everything for him and she forgives him and happy ending. it was kind of touching akana got to live her dream and thanked her for it. funny how ayu/mayu can liven up the saddest moments. it's too bad they had to say farewell to haruka like that but I guess it was the only way they could all move on.

Imagine how different things could of occurred without the accident. I preferred Mitsuki but I would of rather seen their ending handled differently as he needed to do something to make up to her. Haruka never did find out why he was late or anything like that.

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices