MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kimi ga Nozomu Eien »» Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
View Poll Results: Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

27 56.25%
4 out of 5: Liked it

14 29.17%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 8.33%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 2.08%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 4.17%
Voters: 48

07-25-10, 4:18 PM

stAtic91 said:
SamTheNayru said:
It is her fault... If she didn't ask for a stupid birthday present, then this accident wouldn't have happened.
Oh, come on. I think it's bullshit to think that way. If it's anyone's fault, it's the driver's.

Ditto. That's a 12 year old's perspective "It's her fault! She asked for a present!"

08-04-10, 1:00 PM

When it comes to the accident, I'm not blaming Mitsuki for asking the birthday present, if anything I'd blame Takayuki for not saying "Sorry, I'm in a hurry, can't talk now." right away when he first bumbed in Mitsuki that day. And even that does not make it Takayuki's fault, but I would be more angry to him than to Mitsuki. In Mitsuki's position I would probably blame myself too, but it still feels bad when she carries that kind of guilt. She has other, more deserved deeds on her conscience already.

I do kinda wonder how long did they plan on deceiving Haruka. What's so bad about telling her now instead of telling later? Could have been done in a more calm manner, not so suddenly and everything at once, but still, at this point what it would have helped to wait any more. If anything the lengthened lie could have made the shock worse. I feel bad that Akane is blaming her sister, though.

There also seems to be an epidemic on the loose, Akane, Takayuki and Hotaru being sick. I wonder what kind of importance will this turn out to be. Perhaps it's lethal or something.
Modified by SirAd, 08-04-10, 1:18 PM

08-13-10, 12:56 PM

Wow, now Akane's done it. We'll see how Haruka will process this.

Meanwhile Mitsuki became an alcoholic, insane and kissed Shinji in one ep. =/

10-13-10, 8:07 PM

SamTheNayru said:
Moonfrost said:
Wow, intense episode oshit.
You guys should understand Mitsuki a little bit more. She's depressed because she think it's her fault that haruka got coma'd

It is her fault... If she didn't ask for a stupid birthday present, then this accident wouldn't have happened.

Am I bad person for hoping that this will end like School Days? D:

hmmm

technically it is her fault..

but then again... how can you blame her?

it was her birthday and it's not like she knew what was going to happen

10-30-10, 8:48 AM

while i can understand mitsuki's feelings about everything, planning to cheat (and cheating in addition) is the completely wrong way to go about it

the right way would've been to break things off with takayuki and move on with her life

everything is such a mess now :(

i really cannot predict how things will end... i have a feeling everyone will end up alone

01-24-11, 1:16 PM

holy macaroni, this is weird man.

Ive always felt sorry for mitzuki, even now, since takaya or whatever his name is cheated on her when he kissed the coma girl.

Akane was a bit of a bitch but hey, drama :)

i guess shes in a coma again, oh well.

02-15-11, 2:15 PM

Akane blamed it on Haruka? If Haruka gets really sick again....><
I actually felt sorry for Mitsuki.
This is getting too dramatic oo

03-09-11, 5:31 PM

Takayuki is definitely a 2 timing bastard. FINALLY all the beans are spilled!

08-06-11, 10:23 PM

MandarinKitten said:
stAtic91 said:
SamTheNayru said:
Oh, come on. I think it's bullshit to think that way. If it's anyone's fault, it's the driver's.

Ditto. That's a 12 year old's perspective "It's her fault! She asked for a present!"

Thank you! I am glad to see that there's at least 2 people here with reason. And saying that Mitsuki has gone insane is an overstatement. She was drunk and broke down because of Narumi's ways. Anyways, it looks like it's starting to get better by every episode now.

09-27-11, 11:01 PM

Pokemon battle style!
Akane: use "roar"
Haruka: becomes overwhelm and shock!
Akane: use "blame everything on you"
Haruka: "falls into coma"
ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!
Akane: Apologizes and self-destruct!

Regarding the episode, Mitsuki is being push to the breaking point. I guess you can't judge the exterior of the character, she is very fragile emotionally and the longer this keeps up, she will be left with nothing. The fight between the 2 guys was funny, they stop, when Mitsuki laugh like a crazy person.

I'm hoping Shinji x Mitsuki and Takayuki finding out and cries!

eKusoshisut0 said:
Ditto.

12-26-11, 4:53 PM

And here it goes. We knew it was coming. The Parents have been living in a delusion, they never talked with their other daughter about what is going on, and now they may lose Haruka again because of it. You can't blame Akane for spouting off like this, and the stupid Doctor could do more than just be a prop in the room too.

Why do people like that .... eh...

Mitsuki and shinju? Not what I was expecting?? weird. But you can't blame them at this point can you>

Man.

02-01-12, 12:22 AM

This is going to be interesting...

06-01-12, 1:33 PM

Why Akane..why!!!

Now that everything has been revealed I wonder,,how will this end :'(

08-13-12, 3:48 PM

I officially hate every character now. I'm pissed as much as I was watching School Days!

10-17-12, 11:16 AM

Poor Mitsuki ):
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site

10-31-12, 10:41 AM

PirateKingz said:
I officially hate every character now. I'm pissed as much as I was watching School Days!

Sh!t is going doooown! This series is making me rather tired. This is drama x 10³ The only character I may stilll like is Shinji. He was being the most honest of everyone haha

01-28-13, 2:46 AM

jeez, needed to take a break after this
^_^

04-12-13, 4:47 PM

Damn the truth has finally been revealed and it seems the shock was to hard for her but fuck Mitsuki betraying Takayuki... well I wonder what will happen next, Mitsuki most hated character right now?

12-30-13, 1:06 AM

Wow! Amazing episode! First 5/5 from me. ^^

Everyone is too hard on poor Mitsuki. :( She's been through a lot these past three years and her mental state is now deteriorated.
She believes that the love of her life doesn't love her and she just wants to feel loved and accepted. If sex can grant her the pleasure then so be it.

01-12-14, 4:12 AM

neoalexys said:
Mitsuki is really a whore.
I hate her :D

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices