Forum Settings
Forums

Which part did you cry the most at or felt the most touching at?

New
What part did you feel was most touching or tearjerking? SPOILERS AHOY IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SERIES OR PLAYED THE VN
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 12, 2010 9:28 PM

Feb 2010
:O cant decide
Tomoya realizing his dad was always taking care of him :'[ when his dad said if he did enough, that got to me :O
Nagisa & Ushio dieing
Tomoya making up to Ushio and telling her about Nagisa
and the happy ending of course
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2010 3:05 AM
Feb 2010
for me it when tomoya telling ushio about nagisa
Jul 1, 2010 1:22 PM
Jul 2018
Ushio and Nagisa dying were both toughing but I chose option 1.
Jul 1, 2010 8:08 PM

Nov 2009
Shiro_Yami said:
wheres the all of above option?
Jul 1, 2010 8:39 PM

Mar 2010
When Tomoya realized his dad was always taking care of him and then when his dad said if he had done enough pretty sad

Also when Ushio died
Jul 2, 2010 2:09 AM

Mar 2009
My top would have to be:

well I cried from the end of ep.16 to the end ,the whole thing just killed me D;
Jul 2, 2010 9:01 PM

Oct 2008
Bladeguy said:
what part of "most, can there be more than one"? >_>

thats the answer to all people who seem to NOT GET it

Aug 21, 2010 3:12 AM
Aug 2010
It's the scenes that Tomoya and Ushio made up and Tomoya accepted Nagisa's death.

I've never seen the anime that greatly makes me cry.

Clannad ~after story~ is touching and warm anime.
Aug 21, 2010 8:21 AM
Oct 2009
I cried the most at Kotomi's part. TT_TT

I'm very close with my parents, so that really hit me.

However, I did cry at all of the other parts, just not as hard as I did with Kotomi's.
Aug 22, 2010 6:41 AM

Aug 2010
Well the whole series pretty much hit me like a brick, and i cried like a baby
Aug 22, 2010 3:32 PM
Jul 2018
Ekusoshisuto said:
When Tomoya realized his dad was always taking care of him and then when his dad said if he had done enough

Snowfield said:
tomoya telling ushio about nagisa on the train.
Aug 23, 2010 9:58 AM

Jul 2010
ushio by far, That was crazy sad.
Aug 24, 2010 10:08 AM

Aug 2010
I was holding in tears up until the train ride back when Tomoya stared talking about Nagisa.
Aug 26, 2010 5:24 AM

Apr 2010
You forgot the option "all above" .I cried at all the moment's you mentioned...and some more.But If I had to choose just 1 from your list I think is Ushio dying.Why? Because after all of Tomoya's suffering he had to suffer even more.
But to be frank I cried at all the sad moments.
Sep 2, 2010 7:24 AM

Aug 2010
i actually like the scene when ushio & tomoya's making up + when tomoya's telling nagisa's story to ushio (the scene when tomoya's tears just spring out of nowhere) it was so painful to watch. but i loved it <3

i rewatched the end of episode 18 way too many times to count...

and another favorite that wasn't mentioned was when ushio is telling fuuko about nagisa something like "she's a crybaby..." etc. and tomoya starts to cry when ushio says "and daddy really really loved her"
disclaimer: i don't own any of the graphics/pictures.
Sep 2, 2010 12:58 PM

Jul 2009
Ushio and Tomoya makin up what made me cried the most.. But Fuuko's arc isn't a joke at all.. That was the first time I cried watchin anime. T.T

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Sep 2, 2010 9:43 PM

May 2010
1: Nagisa's Death (currently holds the title of the #1 saddest scene ever)
2: Fuko Disappearing

And shouldn't the thread title be "touched" not "touching"?
Sep 3, 2010 1:19 AM

Sep 2009
I cried at all sad parts.. But what hit me the most was when Nagisa died and the happy ending..
Sep 3, 2010 2:00 PM

Feb 2010
I cried 2 days after Tomoya made up with Ushio Q ^ Q *sniff*
Even still when I am watching this scene it's really heartbreaking DX
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sep 6, 2010 8:13 AM

Oct 2008
When Tomoya agreed with his dad. I cant remember if this was in the game only or in the both game and the anime.
Moreover is was very tuching.
His dad wasnt an ass after all.
Everything he did was for the sake of his son after all.

Sry for my bad english
I like anime.
Sep 6, 2010 4:22 PM

Feb 2010
First two. I can't really say which was more tear jerking, both were just soooo T_T
Sep 7, 2010 2:44 AM

Aug 2010
For me it was right at the end of fuko's story, it related to me on a more personal level than any of the others. I know well that desire to see the ones you love be happy, and when it finally happened for her I was right on the edge, but the ED pushed me over.
Sep 7, 2010 9:22 PM

May 2010
hmmm..for me its when tomoyo was playing tennis and nagisa was hit bye the tennis ball and the twins cry and tomoyo notice that tomoya was so protective in nagisa...thats what my comment...ehehe...and kotomi doesn't even have a reaction about it...
Sep 7, 2010 9:24 PM

May 2010
or in clannad after story the episode of Sagara, Misae and the cat...i cried...
Sep 12, 2010 1:29 AM
Jul 2018
For me the most emotional scene was when Tomoya sing the dango song for Ushio. Man I really cried at that point...here are 4 pics...

The deaths of both were heart touching too but that was something that I knew that it would happen. Another "good" scene was when he tell Ushio about Nagisa...
removed-userSep 23, 2010 8:42 AM
Sep 20, 2010 1:26 PM
Dec 2009
Nagisa's death was too touching. The most dramatic scene in my anime-watching experience ever.

It was somehow expected... But it only make worse.
Sep 20, 2010 2:18 PM

May 2010
Oh wow.
Alot of moments in Clannad made me cry or sad.
But the most powerful moment in the show(or for that matter, ever) was Tomoya and Ushio making up .
That just pulled my heartstrings and gosh, I cried.
Best anime moment. <3 ;;

But I was also touched by Nagisa's death, Kotomi's past, Shima and Misae's history and Ushio dying.
And Fuko's story was the first thing that made me shed tears in the show.

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Sep 22, 2010 12:46 AM

Apr 2010
The part when Nagisa died, it was really sad.
I cried in that part too much; Tomoya's crying face made me cry too.
I couldn't take his reaction when he burst to tears seeing his wife dead,
not moving. It was really depressing, and saddening > <
Oct 19, 2010 5:15 AM

Jun 2010
It's hard to chose one as there are a few moment's that made me cry and i have only cried watching 3 anime's and they were all done by Key/Visual Art's.
Oct 21, 2010 2:11 PM

Oct 2010
OneManArmy said:
For me the most emotional scene was when Tomoya sing the dango song for Ushio. Man I really cried at that point...here are 4 pics...

The deaths of both were heart touching too but that was something that I knew that it would happen. Another "good" scene was when he tell Ushio about Nagisa...

same here ...
when nagisa and ushio died...i cried a lot for that part...
in the first season i cried when fuko disappeared after the wedding party, and hearing kotomi's story..
now i'm watching the anime for the second time after over a year, and i almost cried at the first episode T_T

...i'm not a crybaby!! =P
Oct 24, 2010 9:50 AM

Apr 2010
-kuroneko- said:
OneManArmy said:

same here ...
in the first season i cried when fuko disappeared after the wedding party, and hearing kotomi's story..
now i'm watching the anime for the second time after over a year, and i almost cried at the first episode T_T

You don't need to be a crybaby for this anime...I too cried alot at this anime p[I'm man enough to say this -]....After 2-3 months I will rewatch this anime again cuz it's too awesome...

Anyway...enough off.

Is it me or nobody mentioned about the fight between Tomoya and Sasaki in Yukine Arc? Even though he was all beat up he didn't gave up...And even when Yukine disguised herself as her brother and wanted to fight Sasaki was emotional for me.

Edit: Just changed...Thank you....don't know what I was thinking
Shiro-Nov 6, 2010 1:36 AM
Oct 25, 2010 7:05 PM

Oct 2008
ChronoKid89 said:
-kuroneko- said:
OneManArmy said:

same here ...

You don't need to be a crybaby for this anime...I too cried alot at this anime p[I'm man enough to say this -]....After 2-3 months I will rewatch this anime again cuz it's too awesome...

Anyway...enough off.

Is it me or nobody mentioned about the fight between Tomoya and Sasaki in Misae Arc? Even though he was all beat up he didn't gave up...And even when Misae disguised herself as her brother and wanted to fight Sasaki was emotional for me.

Um.... misae's route is the one about the cat. I think your talking about the yukine arc =/

So no one mentions the part when Akio mentions what his dream is to Nagisa on ep 24?

Oct 25, 2010 9:43 PM

Sep 2010
Nagisa dying was the most touching moment of any anime i've ever seen.......
I was about to CRY.... (btw I will never cry..... for a friction, movie, or anime :D)
Oct 28, 2010 5:51 PM

Jun 2010
After Nagisa died, I was really depressed/angry for the next few episodes and seeing Ushio older and that it wasn't just a dream made it worse. Over the episodes I kept thinking about Nagisa and felt really sad.

But the part that made me cry the most... Well the second half of Ep. 18. When the two were in the field and the wonderful music was playing I started to cry, but when Tomoya started talking about Nagisa to Ushio on the ride back... oh god.
Nov 4, 2010 10:48 AM

May 2010
Nagisa's death was just depressing. Ushio and Tomoya making up was where I really cried.
Nov 4, 2010 1:02 PM

May 2010
when Tomoya and Ushio making up in the grass. omg i was crying so much! T.T
the tears just kept coming! (yes im a loser. lol) I would re-watch the show 100 times, but i cant cuz i'll cry everytime. xD

Also :
Nagisa dieing
& Ushio dieing. T_T
MermaidGalaxiesMar 2, 2011 4:26 PM
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Nov 5, 2010 3:54 AM

Jul 2010
I cried many times when i was watching Clannad, but i think that the most touching is episode 18. Nagisa's and Ushio's death was touching too, but when Tomoya and Ushio making up, i was crying for half an hour T_T
Nov 5, 2010 12:37 PM

Jun 2010
You have no Heart if you haven't cried when watching Clannad

Nov 8, 2010 10:56 AM

Aug 2010
I think Ushio dying because i was so upset about the fact that she also died.

Nov 11, 2010 6:48 AM

Jul 2010
Anime-Roach said:

Can't agree much more than this one.
Nov 11, 2010 11:22 PM

Oct 2008
SeitoKaicho said:
Anime-Roach said:

Can't agree much more than this one.

thats only true for Clannad AS, not so much for normal Clannad

Nov 13, 2010 6:01 PM

Oct 2010
Mine, Was the Part Where Ushio And Tomoya Made Up )=
That Made Me Cry In Front Of The Laptop -.-
Nov 15, 2010 8:13 AM

Oct 2007
I just cried my eyes when Nagisa died... however I cried when Tomoya and Usio make up.
“I dream. Sometimes I think that's the only right thing to do.” - Haruki Murakami
Feb 10, 2011 9:57 AM

Feb 2011
I cried a lot in After Story, but Tomoya and Ushio making up had the most quick consecutive sessions, lol.. in the field and right again on the train.

Other parts were really sad too, like when Akio comforts Sanae and of course, Ushio dying etc etc

Here ya go:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utzTyZANqfs[/media]
Mar 2, 2011 6:28 AM

Apr 2010
i picked other. it was when tomoya and his dad finally come to terms that always gets me; anime and vn
Mar 2, 2011 10:45 AM

Jan 2011
I have not watched after story yet so it appears I am in for more sadness. Fuko meeting her sister was pretty emotional for me.
Dilly Dally Shilly Shally!
Mar 2, 2011 11:41 AM

Feb 2011
Noshgard said:
I have not watched after story yet so it appears I am in for more sadness. Fuko meeting her sister was pretty emotional for me.

You just ruined AS for yourself by reading this topic.. ;_;
Arctic_WolfMar 2, 2011 12:17 PM
Mar 2, 2011 4:35 PM

Sep 2009
Arctic_Wolf said:
Noshgard said:

You just ruined AS for yourself by reading this topic.. ;_;...
...agreed!

and if you thought Fuko meeting her sister was sad, you might want to stock up on about 9,000 boxes of tissues before starting ~AS~ ;-)
Jusenkyo_GuideMar 2, 2011 4:39 PM
Mar 8, 2011 3:41 PM
Mar 2011
Jusenkyo_Guide said:
Arctic_Wolf said:
Noshgard said:

You just ruined AS for yourself by reading this topic.. ;_;...
...agreed!

and if you thought Fuko meeting her sister was sad, you might want to stock up on about 9,000 boxes of tissues before starting ~AS~ ;-)

Totally agree with the tissues part, and perhaps by reading this topic you may lose some of the surprise, but I honestly don't think you could ever ruin AS! :P As for what part left me tearing the most I don't think it was so much a particular scene as it was the realization of what had happened I'm pretty sure I dehydrated myself crying for about 5 episodes straight but most of those tears came whenever there was a memory of Nagisa. I fell in love with Nagisa's character and so anytime there was a memory of her or she was brought up I lost myself.
Mar 9, 2011 6:53 AM

Feb 2011
Even if I told you every detail of every sad thing that happens in After Story here before you watched it, you'd still cry when you actually did see it.. I assure you.

What I mean is by spoiling parts of the storyline for yourself when you read this topic, it will have less of an effect on you. You will see things coming too, so the surprise element is taken away and that's the best part of the whole thing, right?

I thought Fuko meeting her sister was sad, but I was nowhere near crying when that happened. So as Jusenkyo said... start rationing those tissues.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Huge directory of Clannad wallpapers

Malus92 - Sep 24, 2012

3 by KingOfPneumos »»
Feb 12, 8:38 AM

» How many males except me has Clannad as nr1 anime? ( 1 2 )

martver - Sep 2, 2012

64 by desu_ruka »»
Feb 12, 2023 10:16 PM

» when it was released

Kradaxe - Dec 25, 2021

4 by Kradaxe »»
Feb 13, 2022 8:17 PM

» Clannad vs Kanon vs Air TV

Tutti_Love - Dec 22, 2007

17 by Endless_end »»
Dec 29, 2021 2:09 PM

Poll: » Favourite anime arc in Clannad ( 1 2 3 )

game8910 - Mar 22, 2008

113 by Endless_end »»
Dec 29, 2021 2:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.