Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 23, 2010 9:00 AM

May 2010
Hypeathon said:
If it makes you feel any better, I think the highest-rated show this season is Big Windup: the Summer Tournament chapters at # 149, the sequel to a baseball show. Not even Angel Beats or K-ON!! topped that! And I can probably only speak for myself on this, but that show is highly-rated for a REALLY good reason!

First off, completely and utterly agree with you. Best show ever. No other show can even compare. I'll trade every other anime I've ever watched for another few seasons of Windup.

Nao-stani said:
Seriously, what's so great about Kaichou, I wonder. I, for one, enjoyed both KnT and ToraDora, because the characters there were awesome and partially because of other reasons, too. Here, I just don't feel anything. The side characters are there just for the sake of it.

I completely agree with you. The side characters seem to almost act as fillers and buffers to smooth the episode out so it's not just an !Usui! show (oh, and Misaki too). I think Usui rides in to save the day on one-too-many an occasion (the only time, to memory, Misaki saves herself is with those perverts in an episode I can't remember)
Saying that, I'll watch to the end if I can get time. Why? Because it's a classic shoujo. And I don't mean classic in the complimentary form. I mean that it follows typical shoujo format and form and does absolutely nothing to break away from it. It's exceedingly average in every move it makes.
And while I don't believe it deserves its average of 8.21 (the first season of Ookiku (Big Windup) has an average of only 8.28), I don't believe it deserves all the criticism it's getting - it's a simplistic shoujo - you just can't expect a stellar plot with amazing storylines. That's when you head to your more complex and original stories (calling them pretentious is being ignorant).

Jul 23, 2010 9:19 AM

Mar 2008
I do understand your point, however, Kaichou wa Maid-sama must have some sort of appeal to a lot of people, or else the rating wouldn't be as high as it is now (btw, i usually don't rate animes before i finished watching them..). Each person has a different preference so I think you should never judge someone just because he/she likes something else than you do. I totally love romance animes.. a show doesn't always has to be super unique for me to give it a good score - My rating depends on how much I enjoyed the anime. And right now, Kaichou wa maid-sama is one of the animes I have enjoyed the most this season..
(and after all, why do you even care?! You don't have to watch it if you don't like it..
There are a lot of more overrated -and more popular- animes then Kaichou wa maid-sama in my opinion..)
Jul 23, 2010 4:45 PM

Jul 2008
As of right now, I think it is extremely overrated. I can't see how this show is above an 8. This might change, but so far almost every episode has been filler-esque, and most of the events in the show don't take more than one or two episodes to cover.
Jul 23, 2010 5:49 PM

Jun 2007
tl;dr thread

but lol at people who actually look at the overall ratings on MAL.
Especially when the show isn't even finished yet.
Jul 23, 2010 7:19 PM

Jun 2008
I bet when it ends and more than just the fangirls put in their scores it will drop, like Ichiban did.
Jul 28, 2010 9:09 AM

May 2010
Redfoxoffire said:
I bet when it ends and more than just the fangirls put in their scores it will drop, like Ichiban did.

I agree.

Jul 29, 2010 8:12 AM

Nov 2007
i dunno about the whole overrated stuff...but to me it's quite simple

if the show is interesting to watch, it deserve to get the rating...
for me though, i'm really enjoying the show
(been following the manga before it was adapted into anime)

some people might hate it for the slow pace...but heck, Kimi ni Todoke is guilty of it as well...just because your fav series ended up have the same or below kaichou rating...there is no need to make huge fuss on how bad the series is

everyone entitle for their opinion...and it just so happened that yours are not the same...

on the series itself, i do admit the pace is slow...infact...too slow
assuming the anime only last for 24eps,
i do not know how they could even cover up what been shown in 2nd ending...
which is like chapter 41 from manga...and the next ep18 is like what? chapter 21

they can't just wrap 20 chapters of story in the remaining 6eps...
Baron85Jul 29, 2010 8:29 AM
Jul 29, 2010 9:06 AM

Jul 2010
What Baronight said is true.

We can all argue about other series, besides KWMS. For example, there was so much hype over the Gundam 00 series, Macross Frontier or even Death Note. While i did enjoy watching Gundam 00 and Macross Frontier when they were released, i thought they were abit overrated once i've finished it. As for Death Note, i did not like it and hence would have given it a low rating. Fanboys and girls everywhere will start saying i'm nuts or something but its how i felt.

It's a simple matter of personal opinion. U either like it, think its average, or hate it. We can go on and on about other series and crapping about them but it all boils down to what they enjoy. Me personally, i'm enjoying this series right now and i would naturally rate it highly. I know there are other series out there that have done the exact same formula and are alot better than it but it doesnt matter. Given the choice, i would probably take KWMS over them any day simply becuz i love the characters in this series.

Hence, this entire topic is rather redundant since it ends up being an individual's personal opinion and not exactly a general consensus view of the whole world. We must realise that anime series are a form of entertainment after all, some people will enjoy a particular type, others won't.
Jul 29, 2010 1:08 PM

Nov 2007
i think im with you on this one...the story is a cliche, so does the characters...
but there is something about it that make it interesting to watch...
in fact, combining previous and current season of anime...
KWMS still ranked my top5 best anime from both seasons...

i really like Ayuzawa personality...and before anyone bashed "she is another tsundere type"
i think she kinda stand in a way better than other tsundere char...

i find Angel Beats is overrated with score 8.51...
but i still respect people opinion/preferences and never complain how bad it is...
people enjoy it, so be it...
Aug 2, 2010 7:15 AM

Oct 2007
Euzio said:

Hence, this entire topic is rather redundant since it ends up being an individual's personal opinion and not exactly a general consensus view of the whole world. We must realise that anime series are a form of entertainment after all, some people will enjoy a particular type, others won't.

You win this thread~ 8DD

in all serisousness though~ over rated threads are just a way for people to complain that they don't like it, so it shouldn't be so popular~ which is just silleh~ xD

I don't honestly think kaichou would be anywhere near as popular without the manga~ thats most likely the reason this is scored high~ but how much does it REALLY matter that the score is high~

I'm with baronight with ayuzawa xD i wouldn't say she's complete tsundere~...sometimes she's just stupid~ :'D which is why i prefer her to some more plain tsunderes~l

i agree on angel beats aswell~ i didn't much love the story~ didn't get past first few episodes though xD; but i very much liked the animation~ still....im not going to go bash on angel beats wall with my opinion~ specially since i didn't finish it~
nipah~~

Aug 4, 2010 2:26 AM

Nov 2008
Yes, even Í cringe at the sight of this show.
Aug 4, 2010 2:29 AM

Aug 2009
Amazing world we live in.
Overrated has different meanings in different countries I guess.
No wonder it's pretty confusing.
Aug 4, 2010 11:03 AM
Feb 2009
You know what shows are overrated? NGE and Elfen Lied. *cough cough*
Aug 4, 2010 11:55 AM

Jul 2008
I'm starting to hate this Anime....... I can't stand the "Usui Factor" in it. Though I loved the first 10 episodes, after the pres fell in love with him, it was over.
Aug 4, 2010 11:59 AM

Jun 2008
mrjpark said:
You know what shows are overrated? NGE and Elfen Lied. *cough cough*

Because that's totally relevant to this topic.
Aug 4, 2010 11:32 PM
Feb 2009
Just pointing out that I find two of his favorite shows overrated. I don't really see a point in this thread in the first place since the matter's completely subjective. I mean, I'm all for people having opinions. It's just that I immediately think "pretentious dick" when I look at his favorite anime in combination with the tone that he brought to this thread. He admits he doesn't really watch anime or read manga and says that he likes anime with "...dark and complex storylines." It makes perfect sense to me that he wouldn't like this show, so I don't know why it really matters to him that others do? He already knows the answer to why others like and knows that he doesn't agree. He doesn't find it cute, funny, etc., but those are generally the reasons why anyone would like a show like this. Just saying.
Aug 5, 2010 12:15 AM

Apr 2007
Do we care? No, not really. You can't really do anything about the scoring system. People rate things before they even air for crying out loud. Your post is just going to make people annoyed and irritated. If you don't like it, don't watch it. I don't understand why you're forcing yourself to watch this. There are many series that different people consider "overrated." Even I have some. You just happen to be one of those people with that kind of opinion. Honestly, why can't you just keep these negative things to yourself? It would be nice to have a positive environment for a change. No matter what, you're going to find people who agree and disagree with you. Just let it go.
Aug 5, 2010 12:53 AM

Jun 2008
mrjpark said:
Just pointing out that I find two of his favorite shows overrated. I don't really see a point in this thread in the first place since the matter's completely subjective. I mean, I'm all for people having opinions. It's just that I immediately think "pretentious dick" when I look at his favorite anime in combination with the tone that he brought to this thread. He admits he doesn't really watch anime or read manga and says that he likes anime with "...dark and complex storylines." It makes perfect sense to me that he wouldn't like this show, so I don't know why it really matters to him that others do? He already knows the answer to why others like and knows that he doesn't agree. He doesn't find it cute, funny, etc., but those are generally the reasons why anyone would like a show like this. Just saying.

To be honest, I just thought you were stating two random series that you thought were overrated. Never mind.
Aug 5, 2010 5:21 AM

Jan 2010
mrjpark said:

I'm sorry, but because I don't like the same shows you do I'm a "pretentious dick"? You see that you're doing the same thing you're accusing me of doing, only more insultingly? And if you look at my anime list, I've watch more animes than you, and probably watch even more shoujo animes, the majority of which I liked. What I'm saying is that KWMS is, at best, average when compared to other shoujo rom-com, but I think someone who gave 8 to crap like Princess Lover wouldn't understand that.
Aug 5, 2010 6:30 AM

Jul 2010
grklein said:
I'm sorry, but because I don't like the same shows you do I'm a "pretentious dick"? You see that you're doing the same thing you're accusing me of doing, only more insultingly? And if you look at my anime list, I've watch more animes than you, and probably watch even more shoujo animes, the majority of which I liked. What I'm saying is that KWMS is, at best, average when compared to other shoujo rom-com, but I think someone who gave 8 to crap like Princess Lover wouldn't understand that.

therein lies the issue, i've been saying this is based on personal opinion and what u've just done is give ur own personal opinion. Not a true rating of what everyone feels. And the fact that u even started this topic and started blasting it from the first post on doesnt exactly shine u in good light. I wont deny that there will be others who will agree with ur sentiments, but there will definitely be others who think that ur juz being a hater.
Aug 5, 2010 12:13 PM

Jun 2008
Euzio said:
therein lies the issue, i've been saying this is based on personal opinion and what u've just done is give ur own personal opinion. Not a true rating of what everyone feels. And the fact that u even started this topic and started blasting it from the first post on doesnt exactly shine u in good light. I wont deny that there will be others who will agree with ur sentiments, but there will definitely be others who think that ur juz being a hater.

"Average" doesn't necessarily imply hating. I think this show is pretty much the definition of average so far but I don't hate it all. There's just nothing about this show that stands out. Not the characters, the music, the animation, the story (or lack thereof), anything. It's completely generic and not even the comedy is nearly as good as some other series out there.

Oh, and Usui is a goddamn possessive creep.
Aug 5, 2010 12:44 PM
Feb 2009
grklein said:

I'm sorry, but because I don't like the same shows you do I'm a "pretentious dick"? You see that you're doing the same thing you're accusing me of doing, only more insultingly?

You misunderstood me. Not because you like different shows than me, but because it seems like you're putting yourself up on a pedestal and looking down on everyone else that happens to like this show.

grklein said:

And if you look at my anime list, I've watch more animes than you, and probably watch even more shoujo animes, the majority of which I liked.

Congratulations, your e-peen is officially larger than mine.

grklein said:

What I'm saying is that KWMS is, at best, average when compared to other shoujo rom-com, but I think someone who gave 8 to crap like Princess Lover wouldn't understand that.

And what I'm saying is that is your opinion, which you happen to treat as fact. Which leads to me first point of having a first impression of you as a pretentious dick. I'm not saying you are one, you might actually be an amazing person IRL, but that's how you're coming off. Also, I don't rate shows by how "good" they are, but by how much I enjoy them. You should look into learning to just sit back, turning off your brain, and enjoying a mindless show that doesn't require to think every once in a while. If I wanted to, I could've written a scathing review of why Princess Lover was horrible, but I figured that I was entertained and it was one of the better fan-service anime, so I rated it higher than I would have normally. And I don't rate things as 6 or lower unless I really think they're atrociously bad.

Redfoxoffire said:

Oh, and Usui is a goddamn possessive creep.

Agreed xD. But honestly, isn't that how most male characters are in shoujos? There's always that one guy that's possessive as hell.
Ami-chwanAug 5, 2010 12:55 PM
Aug 5, 2010 1:55 PM

Jul 2010
grklein said:
DarkSageRK said:
You're an idiot. The show is fun and that's all that matters. The only failure here is you and your inability to grasp the concept of watching an anime for enjoyment instead of whatever pretentious shit you like to judge your shitty anime by (Monster as your favorite anime? You're trolling me, bro).

If you're the average fan of this series, then I'm beginning to understand the scores. My point is that this anime isn't even funny, unless you enjoy watching the same jokes over and over again.

You need to sit down, and realize your standard isn't in everyone else. You saying a show isn't good, doesen't mean others believe you. Most people don't go OMG IT'S LIKE SPECIAL A I CANT WATCH THIS, I GIVE IT A 5. They go, "Wow..I REALLY enjoy this show, it's possibly a top 15-20 anime for me, let's give it an 8".

People have different opinions, and if you can't respect someone else's opinion stop talking.

Yes, I see it as a typical Rom com(Not a typical shojo at all) but it surpasses a lot of other rom com's like it. It's probally, one of the best in it's genre, therefore it's ranked high. It's like me asking why you rank Monster so high, there's like totally 4 other anime like it.

Well, you ranked it so high because in your opinion it was the best of that group of anime, correct ?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Aug 5, 2010 4:16 PM
Nov 2007
ITT: fags talking about gay shit. die hard fans of this shitty piece of shit anime are stupid.
Aug 7, 2010 5:47 PM

Jul 2008
crowslayer91 said:
ITT: fags talking about gay shit. die hard fans of this shitty piece of shit anime are stupid.

I'm not a die hard fan, but why are you here anyways? Shitty anime gets your attention?
Aug 7, 2010 5:50 PM

Feb 2009
crowslayer91 said:

You give Naruto: Shippuuden and Inuyasha a freaking 10 and you expect us to believe that your a good judge on anime? Really?
Aug 7, 2010 5:54 PM

Dec 2009
It's actually decent for what it's going for but yeah, I'm not sure it'd deserve an 8/all of the praise it's getting.
Rainbow is definitely more overrated though.

On a side note, why is every central character of each arc a blonde?
Aug 7, 2010 6:55 PM

Jan 2009
NotSoEpicMuffinz said:

Yes, I see Kaichou as a typical Rom com(Not a typical shojo at all) but it surpasses a lot of other rom com's like it.

That's a rather funny way to type Lovely Complex.

Anyway, so let's sum it up. We hate, that's, like, obvious, yeah, we suck. And the defenders say...? "It's all in the enjoyment factor, yes, it has flaws, blah-blah".
Very interesting. But I can totally say that something is overrated if the high scores depend on the enjoyment factor alone. IF it has a good/great story, characters, or even art and music -- then it's not overrated. Then it has something to show. But now it's limited only to those, that are bound to enjoy it, who are only the fangirls of the manga mostly. When an adaptation sucks, it sucks. We leave the fandom for the original work. Like I did with Kyou's route in the game. Well, I didn't quite exactly... I will explain it below.

Like I said: I AM watching shoujo, I AM rating highly, hence I think this is overrated. Something along 7,8~7,9 is perfect for this show. You know, when I look at animes, when they are above 8 I think they are great, hence start to watch them. So this is < 8, comparing it to other shoujos and rom coms.

And I'm saying this as s girl, who can understand a fangirl's soul. I gave the Kyou OVA 10 xD Even the enjoyment was not for 10, for f ck's sake. But I'm her fangirl? Is there any other reason to do this? But unlike you, at least I admit that it was a fail. While you still stand behind Usui's big, masculine, bishi back and say it deserves this score. (:
Nao-staniAug 7, 2010 7:01 PM
Aug 7, 2010 6:56 PM

Jan 2009
Sorry for double post ><
Why can't I delete it ><
MAL no baka D:
Nao-staniAug 7, 2010 7:03 PM
Aug 8, 2010 1:45 AM

Jul 2010
I'm a male, and don't vote because of a character I like. It's an episodic show, the story is there but it's not special.

To me, everythings done perfectly to be an anime to ENJOY CASUALLY. It's not an over-dramatic, force a story down your throat show;so why hold it to that standard. If you look at a show as what it is, and compare it with others shows in that catagory; mixed with the enjoyment factor you get a high rated anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Aug 8, 2010 2:51 AM

Jun 2009
I find this anime average, just like other rom/com anime. It's fun to watch but I don't think it deserve a 9. I know I'm weird but I find Special A more enjoyable than Kaichou. Hmm..maybe it's just me.

Aug 8, 2010 6:18 AM

Nov 2007
whaaat people still debate on this?

seriously...ain't got anything else to do but trying your best to shove down your opinion on to other people throat?
Aug 8, 2010 12:38 PM

Jun 2008
Baronight said:
whaaat people still debate on this?

seriously...ain't got anything else to do but trying your best to shove down your opinion on to other people throat?

Forums are for discussion, and where people are discussing they will be expressing opinions.
Aug 8, 2010 12:49 PM

May 2010
I think, for enjoyment, yes this is a good show. But compare the plot to something like Kare Kano. Or the music to the score for Ouran.
My rating for a show is based on my enjoyment, and to be honest, the fact I can't actually be bothered finishing episode 15 and moving on, whereas with Toradora/Kimi ni Todoke I was pacing as the computer downloaded it, I think that rates it pretty low.

Aug 8, 2010 11:55 PM

May 2010
Honestly I don't s ee why you guys are still discussing this topic. It is pretty apparent that the consensus is the show is ok - good but it is definitely rated to high. I don't think anyone here agrees that it is a justified 8.22. You have to realize that everyone is different and has their own opinions and forcing yours upon another is simply idiocy at one of its highest levels. For example I love amagami SS and I have it rated as a 10. It is my discretion to rate it that high because the show bring me an extreme high level of enjoyment. I can easily go through the checklist of rating and see all the sub categories aren't 10's but once again it is my discretion and ultimately what matters in an anime isnt the subcategories but the whole picture and the entertainment and enjoyment it brings. The thread itself isn't a problem as discussion is perfectly fine BUT the line is crossed as soon as flame and try to impress your opinions on others.
lalmvpkobeAug 9, 2010 10:41 PM
Aug 12, 2010 2:48 AM

May 2010
I guess opinions will vary. For personal enjoyment factor I'd give this a 10. It ticks all the boxes I look for in a romance anime. I can see why some people might not love it - but I really don't think it deserves the title of 'most overrated show of the season'
Jul 4, 2012 5:22 PM

May 2008
Yes, in my opinion this show is pretty average and overrated.
Don't know about "most overrated show of the season" but it was "eh".
Jul 12, 2012 4:01 AM
Jul 31, 2012 11:50 PM

Jul 2011
since people are still discussing this topic i'll put my two cents in..

i think this anime got the proper rating first off.. because if people didnt like it why would the rate it highly?? anyway it is everything a shoujo lover wants in an anime cute moments funny and alot of blushing romance moments but also not one of those girls who are portrayed as weak submissive types alot of people like the tsundra types (i sure do!!!!) anyway great show great ratings...
Jan 21, 2014 4:27 PM

Jun 2012
Shit like this is why MAL is horrible at ratings. A below average (and I'm being generous) anime like this deserves AT MOST a 7.
Jan 26, 2014 3:21 PM

Mar 2013
Can't really call this anime original, but then again I think its nearly impossible to find originality in the SoL Rom-Com scene. When looking at these anime, its best to judge by personal enjoyment.

I personally probably rated this higher than I usually would have since I just got done watching an incredibly bittersweet anime in Mawaru Panguindrum. I literally watched this with the sole intent of seeing something that was happy and ended happy.

Also lol at the person on the front page that tried to diss someone for having Monster in their top 5 anime. Monster is a fucking masterpiece.
Jan 30, 2014 1:14 AM

May 2012
It's actually quite funny for a lot of people, and the music is really good as well.

Well, haters got to hate.

This does deserve a slightly lower average score though, 8.3 for it is really too high. I think a 7.9 would be more suitable. However, the enjoyment factor is really what makes it shine so I keep my 9 score for this.
Feb 7, 2014 6:44 AM

Aug 2013
I never really liked this series... dropped the manga at episode 15.

Well, sometimes I think it's overrated too, but again this is just a subjective opinion. I myself do not particularly like comedies and "fun" stories. I prefer emotional and realistic ones. (That's why I don't like KWMS)
To be very honest, everyone has different tastes and we can't really define something as overrated just because a majority of people like it but we do not. There are always times when we have opposing views from the general public (and in this case, the KWMS or Usui fangirls), but this only reflects the diversity of preference and nothing else.

To me, the rating and popularity of a particular show is insignificant, because if I like it, I like it. If I hate it, then I just do. There's no point for me to dwell on what others think.

And your questions can be answered so easily:

Q: Why do people like KWMS?
A: They all have different reasons. Just like why some people don't like the series.

Q: Why is the series "overrated"?
A: Because a substantial amount of people THAT GAVE A RATING TO IT liked it (for those reasons), while only a small amount of people THAT GAVE A RATING TO IT didn't.

Q: It's not even entertaining/original/etc. Why does it captivate so many people?
A: You think it's not entertaining, but they do. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Conclusion: Haters gonna hate. Lovers gonna love. If we don't like it, then we don't watch it. If they like it, then they watch it. Simple as that.
Feb 25, 2014 12:00 PM

Apr 2012
I'm only on episode 17 but Usui is too much of the Mary Sue type of character. Good at everything he does, flawless, etc. Very static personality thus so far, but love how he is constantly trolling everyone. My guess is people are disappointed with the show because it is not realistic. However, I would still give this anime a 7 because it is entertaining, lighthearted, funny, and cute. The comedic character interactions are probably the highlight of the show for me. The drama is brief and often resolved in a comedic manner. The show doesn't take itself seriously but the critics sure do. I agree the anime is probably rated too high but then again so is the majority of all MAL rankings.
zzzeallyFeb 25, 2014 12:48 PM

Apr 18, 2014 5:25 PM
Nov 2013
Hmm interesting topic. I finish watching all the episodes and even though the manga continue I do feel like the anime series itself of Kaichou wa maid-sama is worth at least 6 - 7 at best.

Not like the topic of this forum is actually hating on anything it just his subjective and curious opinion on the show popularity. But as for me I do feel that the anime is pretty average and is overrated. But it isn't bad either.

Like what Zeally said above, the show does have a light hearted, humorist, and pleasurable element that the shojo community can enjoy. As for popularity the show bring enjoyment, however I mostly see the show heavily use fan service of the relationship between Misaki and Usui and Usui a very good looking, flawless personality and cliché attitude which could be possible the main reason why this series is so popular. A perfect combination that help bring in more fandom in the shojo community for more positive reaction.

Unfortunately for me the show have some bland, interesting side characters, and a very generic plot that hold little to no interest. But for me show isn't bad at all, it is good and what it present for all shojo fans. But it isn't great. Not like other great romance anime and manga with interesting characters, and story, I have seen.

Lastly I would say that I agree that the show ranting in myanimelist is a little bit higher then it actually offer. (Like any other series) But I will conclusion that the show isn't bad but average and just because something is popular, and just because someone say a show is great doesn't mean it is. I could have wrote a review about the series but I'm not really into reviewing here. So that just my opinion in this conversation here and hope it help you.
Apr 18, 2014 5:54 PM

Jan 2013
I agree. I honestly think people make it a big deal. I don't see why people fan-girl over Usui as well. He's not that big a deal. The anime its self was pretty annoying. you could predict what would happen because of course Usui would always be there and has to be perfect at everything. Although the art was nice and it did have some funny moments, I don't think it should receive an 8.23. I'm not saying it's the most overrated series, but still it doesn't deserve that rating either.
Apr 19, 2014 11:34 PM

Apr 2014
I thought it was alright. Maybe not the best anime I have seen but I enjoyed it. It made me laugh some and I liked the characters.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Anime or manga

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 6

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2010

388 by Troy_The_Boy »»
Apr 6, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

taim - Jul 15, 2010

142 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 24, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

165 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 22, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2010

128 by antoninus_v »»
Mar 21, 8:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.