MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

I CREATED A NEW THREAD!!!!
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Failed Attempt »» I CREATED A NEW THREAD!!!!

Must be a Club Member to Reply
#1
05-26-10, 2:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 63
Ok lets see here......oh I know. SO what has everyone been watching in terms of anime recently? Feel free to discuss movies and such aswell or what manga you have been reading.

Just read The Enigma of Amigara Fault...and am following Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood and Heroman.



"THIS IS MY HOLE! IT WAS MADE FOR ME"-Enigma of Amigara Fault.
 
#2
05-28-10, 12:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 35
I have seen it before but I just re-watched KakuRenBo, and I would recommend it to anymore. Very amazing OVA. Other then that I've been in kind of an echi mood lately. Watching B Gata H Kei, Kiss x Sis, Seikon no Quisar, and Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu.

Btw for all your Naruto fans. Fucking insane lately.


And for you Bleach fans. That Hollow mode was insane. Agreed? If he isn't fighting like that 90% of the time from now on the writers are obviously all idiots.
Modified by Vordare, 05-29-10, 11:30 AM
Join this club!NOW!...This one-->Failed Attempt
 
#3
06-05-10, 3:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 63
Naruto is cool at times which is why I still follow it. No longer download it though....to many episodes and only so much harddrive space plus there is better stuff out there I would rather reserve spaces for on my comp. I agree though the whole attack on the village recently is pretty cool.

I stoped watching bleach along long time ago for exactly the reason mention in the last part of your post lol.
 
#4
07-11-10, 10:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 35
I only watch it because I have for so long. I have to say about 99% of the time I'm dissapointed in the show. But the other 1% of the time it's one of the best shows I've ever seen. It always gives me just enough to be like. "Ok now things are about to get amazing." .... But they never do.
Join this club!NOW!...This one-->Failed Attempt
 
Top
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices