Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2010 2:23 AM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yamato and Koushiro got their Crest of Friendship and Crest of Knowledge, respectively. Taichi and Agumon got their fighting spirit back and Agumon was able to digivolve to Greymon :D

Aug 15, 2010 10:44 AM
Aug 2009
How odd that Matt and Izzy found there crests at the same time, Tyranamon is like a bigger version of Argumon, awww Tai was so cute when he was little.
Jun 21, 2013 6:04 PM
Oct 2010
now only sora and tk need their crests
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 24, 2014 4:08 PM

Oct 2010
Possibly the best episode yet. I loved the part where Agumon and Taichi were in the cave.
Apr 10, 2014 1:36 AM
Mar 2013
It is rare to see a nice digimon for once. At first I thought Pixiemon was an evil digi in disguise.

Loved the part where Izzy is about to get out of the well and sees the Tyrannomon just waiting for him ^^

Anyways, it was nice to see that Tai and Agumon are finally back. Nothing can keep these two down!
Aug 30, 2014 9:03 AM

Jan 2014
Good episode pi! :D
Jun 15, 2015 10:48 AM

Mar 2015
80% of Digimon so far, has been everyone complaining how hungry they are/ trying to find food
Aug 4, 2015 5:18 PM

Apr 2013
Some sort of Yoda training episode, probably the best one so far
Jun 10, 2016 3:49 PM

Feb 2013
Two more crests to go.
Nov 25, 2019 10:30 PM

Apr 2016
That was the epitome of filler hell. What was the point of the training? What did they even "train" for? Why are they congratulating themselves for "training"... which was just hiking up the stairs and washing the floors for one afternoon?
Dec 24, 2019 9:10 PM

May 2008
Beyond Etemon and Taichi/Agumon training segments, this episode was straight-up hot garbage. Especially that first bit with Kuwagamon. Freaking Digimon comes out of nowhere (which is never explained!), is somehow stronger than the one on File Island, and literally NONE of the other digimon did nothing. Yet evolving to Koromon didn't bother them any? (SPEAKING OF, I forgot to mention why can't Tokomon evolve yet but Koromon did it easy-peasy?)

All to make drama about Taichi/Agumon's fear of evolving and introduce Piccolomon.

The training portion was dumb too. It's straight out of Dragon Ball except there was no point since it did nothing other than keep those not called Taichi/Agumon busy.

Then Yamato and Koushirou finding their Crests in a random well in the desert... AND YET, their Tags glowed so far away?! But not when they were IN the desert?? And not Mimi's??? Why did Etemon's cable look IN the well? Why would it do that? How would it know to do that?

Why did Etemon not use Love Serenade when Greymon appeared? He was doing it before, what stopped him from doing it again? Why didn't it affect Tyranomon? Because of the cables?

Why did they leave Piccolomon without learning how to "raise their digimon"? Or without learning how to evolve properly?

The art is fantastic! But the animation seems almost half-assed at some points; it was too obvious in the touch-up.

And Yamato looking to mature is a good touch; he's basically saying he wants the character development that purpose the Crests brings.

Crap episode, with a few good moments. Again, it's made obvious that the writers really don't have the time to explore their own story; not enough episodes to DO anything but keep the plot moving. Gotta go c'mon move move move!
Feb 8, 2020 6:37 PM

Nov 2015
A bit disappointing, I was really expecting a Greymon vs Parrotmon flashback when Boléro started playing.
and i guess

that i just don't know
Oct 3, 2020 12:37 AM

Dec 2012
Taichi and Agumon.
Taichi and Agumon are sinking.
Is that.... Kuwagamon! Its 1000x stronger than the one on File island? Nani?!
Taichi saved Agumon.
Pit bomb?
Kuwagamon got erased!
Who is that?
Piccolomon. Perfect.
Training.
A jungle.
Etemon.
Dem stairs.
lol at Tentomon.
Taichi and Agumon's special menu.
Yamato and Koushiro's tags are glowing.
Dat theme from the movie.
Drifting away.
A well.
They got their crest.
Tyranomon. Adult.
Tyranomon broke in.
Younger Taichi riding a bike.
Dat theme. Greymon.
Greymon power bombed Tyranomon.
Dat ending.

I like how they played the theme from the movie when it was just Taichi and Agumon and scenes connected to the real world with younger Taichi.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 11, 2021 5:58 AM

Oct 2009
they are so cooperative with Pi's training menu pi
hope they finally get strong enough to leave the island pi

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 6 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 6, 2010

15 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 2:26 PM

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 5 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 5, 2010

17 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 4 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 5, 2010

16 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 3 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 5, 2010

16 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 2 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 3, 2010

18 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.