Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2010 2:21 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Bwahaha, serves you right, Robert, for being such a loser. Mamiko Noto totally pwned you in the end. <3
She never did reach level 2 though...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2010 4:02 AM

Aug 2009
loved the ending I thought kobasen would be god
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Sep 21, 2010 10:02 AM
Aug 2010
well..Like all anime it left you wanting more...It was an interesting series but had to come to an end I suppose..The only thing I didn't understand is ...Did Kobasen return from hell or not
Dec 12, 2010 1:42 PM

Aug 2010
I was hoping to see a bit at the end with Inumaru as god, though that did not ruin a great last episode. 9/10 for the ep and 8/10 for the season.
Feb 24, 2011 6:26 PM

Feb 2010
wow wat a clever ending accidentally attacked a teammate to gain one more zai
Aug 17, 2011 9:16 PM

Jul 2010
a very nice anime with a very nice story and a very nice ending.
that zai...it means he will always meet the people he wants somehow, so he'll always know that when someone says "we'll meet again" that will actually happen.
i don't even know what ability i would have used on the null zai.
anyway, great anime, but i really hate it when these awesome animes are very underrated, ppl need to see this one.

Aug 19, 2011 8:55 PM

Jun 2011
Clever way to end the show. I seriously thought they were going for the sad ending at one point.

I absolutely enjoyed watching this anime. It might have had a rough start, but the characters and unique battles totally balanced that out in the end. That's no easy feat.

Gets a solid 8/10 from me.
Mar 16, 2012 8:44 PM

Jul 2011
Dissent said:
Clever way to end the show. I seriously thought they were going for the sad ending at one point.

I absolutely enjoyed watching this anime. It might have had a rough start, but the characters and unique battles totally balanced that out in the end. That's no easy feat.

Gets a solid 8/10 from me.

Episode: 9/10
Overall: 8/10

Great anime, great ending!

Lol@ Robert getting dumped. XD
Mar 9, 2013 4:09 PM

Nov 2011
Well I will have to say that this series is actually bit a of disappointing compared to some of the other battle shounen titles I've watched.

Idk what it is but it just didn't click me right with the two main protagonists. Robert and his little gang also didn't do their jobs right. I guess Rinko is my favorite character but otherwise, a meh series imo. 5/10

About time Robert lost his hate for humans. That damn kid.

"Embrace Justice". Word.
Mar 12, 2013 1:21 PM

Mar 2012
aww I totally wanted mori to kiss ueki when she hugged him or something

oh well, it was great
Apr 6, 2013 6:35 PM

Oct 2012
Good Ending .
And what mean zai of Reunion ?
Dec 22, 2013 8:12 PM

Apr 2008
And it's over, it was an enjoyable anime to watch ^_^
Jan 23, 2014 7:04 AM

Dec 2012
This is the anime that got me into anime. Although when I rewatched it, it didn't seem as great as I remember, I still think its pretty good, had a nice conclusion. Too bad Law of Ueki Plus sucked
Jul 11, 2014 8:23 AM

May 2014
Really liked the ending it's so touching~

9/10 :D

"Talent of Reunite" They did really reunite :')
Aug 18, 2014 12:11 AM

Jan 2010
I've never seen a character whose greatest contribution to the plot was to get knocked out. Hideyoshi is something else, I tell you what.

I actually liked this show. It overall wasn't anything to write home about, but there were enough little surprises that caught me off guard. Good stuff.
Jan 8, 2015 12:28 AM

Jul 2012
I liked this anime series. The ending did feel a bit rushed, suddenly we don't have the Ueki vs Li Ho battle and we focus on Hanon. There were a lot of repeated actions, like Ueki always getting owned first before he gets stronger. There were enough funny scenes to back it up and the show overall was enjoyable even tough the show is one of the "older" ones.

7/10
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Jul 14, 2015 3:34 PM
Jul 2015
I loved it, but I put liked it because like every single anime I watch ... I want more lol. When an anime this great ends , I keep thinking about a season 2 and what could happen! Very good !!!10/10 for this one
Nov 8, 2015 2:19 AM

Oct 2015
Nice anime.
Overall 8/10.
It was not something that was very awesome but good anime with likeable characters.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Mar 7, 2016 7:48 PM
Jun 2015
Was hoping he would wish for the talent of all talents.
Dec 23, 2016 2:13 PM

May 2008
Overall, this show turned out better than I was expecting from the first few episodes. Unfortunately, for me, it peaked too soon. Robert's 10 arc was the best thing in the show, but also the worst.

For me, I loved how creative the powers were and the way Ueki and the others defeated others using those powers. But, once the Sacred Weapons show up, a lot of the battles became less creative and "meh" as all the Weapons are the same leaving little variation to the way the battle could turn out. Against the regular power users, it wasn't so obvious because the powers themselves were cool, but against other Celestial beings it was boring to watch. Plus, Ueki became way too dependent on them to the point even when he tried to use his regular power the show constantly reminded us on how OP and better the weapons are.

The show would have turned out better if it focused on regular powers and their levels (Rinko and Hideyoshi never got their Level 2) to amp up the threat.

I liked most of the characters, but man was Hideyoshi the Mori of the 2nd half; so useless that him getting knocked out was the greatest thing he did. xD I was hoping Mori would improve once she figured out her power, but even then she was 98% useless due to the stupid limitation. Why on Earth did Inumaru had such an inconvenient power? It looks like they have a list of powers they can give, but how and why?? The character usage was also a little disappointing; having all these cool characters that have a few eps before being quickly forgotten.

The ending was okay, we didn't even see Inumaru again.

6/10 - it was a fun to watch, but the 2nd half let me disappointed.
May 30, 2017 11:42 AM
Nov 2010
This series is quite bad, definitely not recommended.

Here are my thoughts on the show if you're interested in more details: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=802777
Tomislavr7May 30, 2017 12:19 PM
Feb 26, 2018 8:09 AM

Feb 2013
Hideyoshi was the hero in the end.
Wow, the talent to reunite, nice.
Jul 26, 2019 7:11 PM

Oct 2015
Ueki sure was lucky to be indirectly saved by Hideyoshi, too bad the useless idiot won't know he just saved his friend! I'm sad Tenko will be leaving Ueki and the gang, I pretty liked that cute beast. I hate how the show uses the method of a villain being saved at the end, like how Hanon suddenly took a leaf of change after his defeat. I laughed when they Ai said Robert and Rinko fell in love, but she ended up dumping him- I wonder what happened though? It was always going to be Inumaru who was going to king at the end anyways, Kobayashi wasn't fit to be one anyways. Speaking of Kobayashi, I really wanted a happy tearful reunion between him and Ueki after he came back, but oh well! Ai was the most uselessly annoying character ever but I wanted her to date Ueki at the end, but we can't have everything! I didn't know to "reunite" was a talent, it is more like a wish than one, but I guess it's Ueki.

Overall I enjoyed it a lot. The uniqueness in the superpowers made it a rare watch, but most of all the setting. The only problem is that it followed the cliché methods of battle shounens, like the nakama power, the sudden out of the ass power ups and the annoying MC girl. The worst one was the MC being all chivalrous towards every being, it's great to show mercy or save a few, but not every being on the show. I'm still puzzled by why he didn't want to fight Marilyn??? But I liked how the show developed its characters though.

7/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 19, 2019 10:00 AM

Jul 2014
Overall this anime was pretty good. I didn't expect to actually finish it at first but I got here. Man, i truly loved these characters and I am so happy Ai had a bigger impact than I thought she would. Love how Ueki decided he wants the talent to reunite, that was beautiful. Good ending, wish they'd continue it to be honest.
"That smile was like the sun on a hot summer day...with eyes like ice."
Oct 10, 2019 8:07 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This is finished...

Anon has been defeated by Ueki and Ueki has been saved by Hideyoshi without knowing haha, I thought Hideyoshi was useless but he is a hero.
Inumaru is the new god and Ueki won and took the talent to reunite.

Overall I really loved this anime, it was so good and the characters are all lovable and unique, I will miss them, especially Ueki and Mori !

The powers are very original, that's a very good point and the setup of the fights, the arena, the rules etc everything was so great.

The OST is really great too and the opponents in Ueki were so good.
I'm so sad this is finished, I give a 9/10 to this anime.
Oct 28, 2020 11:52 AM

Oct 2020
So it ended!

Nice ending. I didn't thought Hideyoshi will come in handy like this, haha! As I thought Anon was a fool. However he understood at last. No casualties. Ueki saved the talent of blank. A lot of thing is left unknown. I think they better be unknown.

I enjoyed the series very much. It is my first series that I watched after joining here. I didn't thought I'll enjoy it a lot. It felt good to post review and read others, sharing my opinion. Probably this is why I enjoyed it, haha! It feels sad now. I'll miss Ai's commentary and Uekis power to change trash into trees, Sanos hot-spring, Rinkos beeds, Hideyoshis tricks and also commenting here.

It time for leave!!!
Feb 23, 2021 3:36 AM
Feb 2021
Thank you everyone for discussing abouth THE LAW OF UEKI episode 51..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿšฎโ™ป๏ธ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒณ
Feb 23, 2021 3:37 AM
Feb 2021
Stars-Soul said:
Hideyoshi wasn't useless after all!

Whoa so that was it. I'll miss this anime, it was really good.

Mori hugging Ueki was so cute omg

I had a feeling Inumaru was going to be god since many episodes ago, but it was nice to see it confirmed.

Kobasen coming back to being their teacher; and Ueki choosing the Talent to Reunite, that was really sweet, that means they'll all meet again someday! Really nice, I love it!

๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿšฎโ™ป๏ธ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒณ
Feb 23, 2021 3:39 AM
Feb 2021
HyeChaeyoung said:
Overall this anime was pretty good. I didn't expect to actually finish it at first but I got here. Man, i truly loved these characters and I am so happy Ai had a bigger impact than I thought she would. Love how Ueki decided he wants the talent to reunite, that was beautiful. Good ending, wish they'd continue it to be honest.

Indeed it is.. i wish the series will go onward after it ended.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿšฎโ™ป๏ธ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒณ
Feb 26, 2021 9:06 AM
Feb 2021
Andyis said:
aww I totally wanted mori to kiss ueki when she hugged him or something

oh well, it was great

Sorry friend.. no can do.. ๐Ÿ˜
Jun 27, 2021 9:12 PM
Jun 2013
What REALLY pissed me off and irritated me in this episode was that when Ueki fell and his hand touched "trash" it automatically transformed it into a tree going straight at BJ. My thing is, is that how his powers really work? He has no control over it and evey piece of "trash" he touches turns into a tree? I dont think so........ But look, now BJ knows and wants to kill him...
Feb 4, 2023 10:48 PM

May 2018
This is a fun series, although I think everything happened so fast, but ending is an ending and I will accept it. Still hoping the anime is a bit more longer, but other than that I absolutely love the Laws in this anime, just the way their power works and there is some kind of activation to it is entertaining to watch.

Mar 27, 2023 9:30 PM

Jan 2019
There is a lot I am curious about in terms of Ueki's past, what he will do with his powers, his family etc but this was a nice ending as well
candies:

More topics from this board

» What do you like about the show?

gents - Mar 16, 2023

3 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Mar 14, 9:19 PM

» Poor series composition?

GakutoDeathGlare - Mar 12

2 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Mar 13, 2:17 PM

Poll: » The Law of Ueki Episode 3 Discussion

sayami - Jan 6, 2011

9 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Mar 10, 1:43 AM

» Robert's backstory

Jai_akash - Jan 25

1 by Daninokuni »»
Jan 25, 2:25 PM

» Help: The Law of Ueki filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Dec 27, 2023

2 by Refat_The_Distra »»
Dec 28, 2023 4:23 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.