Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 22, 2013 2:42 PM

Jul 2013
Dolega said:
OMG!!! this was totally LAME.

I just finish watching the series + the two movies on one sitting. The 2nd movie added some nice elements to better understand the whole story; but at the end I felt like throwing myself in front of a car.

The series and the first movie were awesome in my book.
I really envy those of you that like this movie and/or the ending.

You literally made me LOL!!!
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Dec 21, 2013 4:29 AM
Oct 2012
Many posts here summarize my thoughts on this movie. I did enjoy most of it quite a lot. I'm not usually one to let a bad ending ruin my enjoyment of the entirety of something, but this ending came close. It's just frustrating. I mean, the cliffhanger of the series was forgivable since the movies continued the story, but ending the entire thing like this...it just felt lazy. It wasn't even exactly a cliffhanger (in terms of the level of drama involved), there were just so many loose ends and a lack of closure with the characters. Again though, I try not to let the ending affect my opinion of the rest of the movie too much. I'm giving this 7/10. Overall a really good series - mostly great plot with heaps of intrigue, interesting and likeable characters, but most of all I just like the overall vibe.
Jan 19, 2014 5:37 PM

Jul 2013
I thought the movie was fine. I liked it overall but the ending just had me like =3= .... What happened to Takizawa??? D:
Jan 29, 2014 10:33 PM

Dec 2010
Some of your expectations are too high. This ending was VERY confusing at first but it was NOT unsatisfying.

Those who want more SakixTaka makes me laugh. Their love throughout the anime was not that deep. But I be a hypocrite if I say I don't want them to be together.
The Air King can be seen as my majesty Lelouch vi Britannia, both had some love with girls around them but end up with no one.
Feb 4, 2014 12:52 PM

Apr 2010
weird ending .-.
it was a good movie. 7/10
Feb 9, 2014 1:56 AM
Jan 2014
I will give this by chance and since in the end saki gave takizawa a kiss a 9/10 I hope another movie or a second season :3
Feb 15, 2014 9:49 AM

Aug 2013
It was a good movie, but I think that in the overall, it was a bit too easy. I mean, Takizawa resolution was really childish, to believe that everyone would obey him like sheeps.

That kiss was satisfying, though I don't mind that he dissapeared from her sight, it make their separation more meaninful and show how much Takizawa can be immature, which I don't mind, it's part of his nature. The after-credit was cute :P

I didn't really understood that call from Mr. Outside at the end. What was that sound supposed to mean? Was it supposed to erase their memory? That why Mononobe didn't reconize Yuuki?

I think that the Iinuma side-plot was really unnecessary. It didn't really had anything to the story, expect that now the ex-prime minister wife respect, which is not that relevant...

Anyway, I'm still glad I watched the movies, they were entertaining, even if they felt really weaker than the first season.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 18, 2014 12:38 AM

Jan 2014
I think the movie itself was pretty good.
Compared to the previous one, it really
unveiled some important things and it
did deliver us, at least, SOME kind of
entertainment. But overall, Eden of the
East was quite a huge disappointment.
I can't say there weren't any kinds of
enjoyable moments, but at the end it
seems like lacking lots of things and I feel
sad for the whole idea which hasn't been
realized in the whole amount it could've
been, it really had big potential to be......
Mar 19, 2014 11:46 PM

Jul 2013
No Taki x Saki? Fuck that shit. Except for that the movie was pretty good in my books. Giving the whole series an 8/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2014 8:27 AM

Feb 2014
I didn't know if I should laugh or cry,
"I will come back, promise"
"we never saw him again"
Like, wtf.. 8/10 from me, a great overall anime, but a very, very unsatisfying ending in my opinion.
much manga, such anime
Mar 27, 2014 2:51 AM

Sep 2013
Personally I liked this conclusion it really fit Takizawa's character and I'm glad that Yuuki got run over >:3

I would of preferred a SakixTakizawa ending, but you never know he could always show up in the future.

The way Mr.Outside choose the players was kind of funny.

The biggest shock for was that Saki and Takizawa were only together for 11 days, so damned much packed into so little :P Anyways a good finale for me.
Mar 31, 2014 5:26 PM
Mar 2014
I felt like it was missing something. I enjoyed the first movie more but the series was much better than the movies. At least we were given some closure.
AccountKiller
May 3, 2014 4:47 PM

Nov 2013
It's 01:00 AM at the moment and I am left with a WTF...meh expression on my face,
"That's it? No...really?" Were my first words when the credits rolled.

The 2nd movie was built up as the answer to all our questions but it just answers the useless ones and left the key questions unanswered. Le sigh...

Can't believe how weak Saki is. Can't she see that Takizawa will always put her second? He has bigger things on his mind and romance doesn't seem to be on his agenda. I feel so sorry for Satoshi Ohsugi, he truly tries to win Saki's heart but he is ignored and can't compete with the mysterious and "badboy" Takizawa. Isn't it such a cliche scenario?? haha

I still don't get why Takizawa was naked and carrying a gun in the first ep of the series. Why?!

The 12 participants were not nearly developed enough! Take Mirai Nikki for example. I can name all 12 Future Diary users and match them with their numbers. I can't even remember more than 5 of the Selasao :/ What was the point of wasting precious screentime on the Movie maker selasao anyway? His actions were pointless and he was never developed. Waste of potential.

Oh well, anime endings tend to leave me unsatisfied. It's an art to end an anime properly :3

May 20, 2014 12:54 AM

Oct 2013
MrSideliner said:
It's 01:00 AM at the moment and I am left with a WTF...meh expression on my face,
"That's it? No...really?" Were my first words when the credits rolled.

The 2nd movie was built up as the answer to all our questions but it just answers the useless ones and left the key questions unanswered. Le sigh...

Can't believe how weak Saki is. Can't she see that Takizawa will always put her second? He has bigger things on his mind and romance doesn't seem to be on his agenda. I feel so sorry for Satoshi Ohsugi, he truly tries to win Saki's heart but he is ignored and can't compete with the mysterious and "badboy" Takizawa. Isn't it such a cliche scenario?? haha

I still don't get why Takizawa was naked and carrying a gun in the first ep of the series. Why?!

The 12 participants were not nearly developed enough! Take Mirai Nikki for example. I can name all 12 Future Diary users and match them with their numbers. I can't even remember more than 5 of the Selasao :/ What was the point of wasting precious screentime on the Movie maker selasao anyway? His actions were pointless and he was never developed. Waste of potential.

Oh well, anime endings tend to leave me unsatisfied. It's an art to end an anime properly :3

pretty this, we can clearly see that there is no romance really, since takizawa didnt had romantic feeling for Saki and Saki had no romantic feeling for Satoshi, all one=-way love, the anime have never explained why Takizawa was naked at the white house( we can imagine scenario but) we can may be suspected that sel #1 who have trapped him. anyway will give a 7.5/10, story itself was not so bad
May 21, 2014 4:24 PM

May 2014
Bluuberry said:
Well, I just want to ask something in regards to Selecao No. 11, Is she a threat to No. 9 or not? Well, She did held her hand to help Saki and Akira but what's really her goal? and apart from that, Why does she want to target and murder men at night? Does she have any grudge or anything?

No, she is not a threat to No. 9. She targets and murders men that rape or otherwise violate women, and that's because its hinted that she was raped or violated earlier in her life.

But seriously am i the only one whos bothered by the fact that Akira never fulfilled his promise to Kuroha? Because of that i'll give it 8/10, wouldn't care less if Akira never returned to Saki.
Jul 27, 2014 10:24 AM

Jan 2014
still some unanswered questions but a nice film overall. I found the series more interesting than the movies.

8/10
Recommend me an anime
Jul 31, 2014 9:43 PM

Jul 2014
diamondketo said:
Some of your expectations are too high. This ending was VERY confusing at first but it was NOT unsatisfying.

Those who want more SakixTaka makes me laugh. Their love throughout the anime was not that deep. But I be a hypocrite if I say I don't want them to be together.
The Air King can be seen as my majesty Lelouch vi Britannia, both had some love with girls around them but end up with no one.

Had to answer this... lelouch ends up with C.C... that's the whole point of code geass's ending, why would lelouch had saved C.C if he was gonna abandon her in the end?
Anyways i don't have time to explain all the ending but just think of it: if C.C was left alone in 100 or 1000 or 10000 years she would've tried to kill herself again and there wouldn't be a lelouch to stop her this time.
Aug 2, 2014 4:53 AM

Sep 2013
That's it? really? well that's dissapointing. I was expecting a more solid conclusion. Oh well. 7/10
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 14, 2014 6:00 AM
Jul 2014
this anime is about as "romance" as the dragonball live action was faithful to the anime. if this is a romance anime then every anime i've ever seen is a romance anime. even the kiss scene was interrupted by a comedy frame to make sure you don't enjoy it. nobody made any power moves in either of the movies i don't even think 1 person died maybe the driver of the semi in the first movie. lost all sense of danger at playing the game compared to the episodes. to top it all off he abandons his woman to drive off into the sunset with some old man... libido MIA... crappy ending.
Aug 16, 2014 5:13 PM
Aug 2014
What I really want to know is more about Taki's weird hallucinations of these white, almost skeleton-looking men, hey? He tripped out about them in one of the early episodes, I think he called them Johnny? Remember that? They were all over him, it was fine, one bit him and it turns out he was just tripping out? And one was seen later, too.

What the hell? Is this seriously something that writers just didn't have time to explain or wrap up or did I miss something?
Aug 23, 2014 6:09 PM

Feb 2013
I thought that the movie itself was good....I'm just not happy with the ending....I don't even care that they left things unanswered, I don't care about any of that. He just fucking leaves?? WTF???

8/10
Aug 24, 2014 6:07 AM

Aug 2013
unmemorable_hero said:
I thought that the movie itself was good....I'm just not happy with the ending....I don't even care that they left things unanswered, I don't care about any of that. He just fucking leaves?? WTF???

8/10

I understood that he will return to Saki when he has finished his worldsavingstuff :o
Sep 20, 2014 12:38 AM
Jan 2013
Wait... really.. so that's it?
Oct 2, 2014 3:43 AM

Nov 2013
Vaughands said:
Wait... really.. so that's it?

That sums up almost everyone's reaction haha

Oct 2, 2014 4:14 AM

Jan 2014
Yeah, remember this ending being unsatisfactory. What a waste of a great premise.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Oct 2, 2014 5:06 AM

Nov 2013
RedRoseFring said:
Yeah, remember this ending being unsatisfactory. What a waste of a great premise.

Agreed

Nov 2, 2014 2:54 PM

Jul 2009
When they kiss and that song started (like in the anime season) was so cute!
I just wish the end was a bit better, maybe if they were together...the story was good, but I feel like a little more development was missing here...7/10
Nov 21, 2014 3:27 AM
Nov 2013
So after a whole TV series and the first movie, they finally decides to use an opening that is in Japanese instead of English

Contrary to what everyone else is saying, I actually enjoyed the ending more than the middle parts of the movie.
IMO, this anime started off as a thriller (sth like Future Diary, which I enjoy very much) but has become too political for my liking towards the end. However, the ending gave it a slice-of-life type of feel and I am fine with that.

In fact, the ending monologue wraps it up nicely and the credits song kicks in nicely too. The ending is more satisfying than alot of others I have seen. And that post credits scene made me smile.
RavenWishNov 21, 2014 5:21 AM
Dec 20, 2014 12:01 AM

Nov 2012
LOL at this whole Johnny thingy.
Dec 29, 2014 5:12 AM

Jan 2012
the fat guy got really big roll this time.
haha do u want to like my lollipop xd
the only winner is takwa and angel women the other players failed .one in prison the others too died

takizawa such a mystery boy damn 7/10

needs ova or something like that

Mar 14, 2015 10:06 AM

Jan 2013
geemaa said:
I was a little unsatisfied with this movie, but at least the game is finished.

Same here, even though I still rated the 2nd movie as much as the show, the show actually was better imo.
Overall I'd say the entire story was worth a 9/10 for me.

Definitely didnt expect Eden of the East to be this good :)
May 3, 2015 1:14 PM

Apr 2015
Just finished the movie and now I'm pissed. That ending... really? really? smh.
Jun 10, 2015 1:43 AM

Jun 2013
This was not an ending.
Jun 20, 2015 11:07 AM

Nov 2013
-Kuroh said:
Just finished the movie and now I'm pissed. That ending... really? really? smh.

:(

Jun 21, 2015 11:02 AM

Jun 2012
This was actually way better than I expected. :) And I love how he slapped mr outside with a slipper x'D
Sol_OuJun 21, 2015 11:07 AM
Jul 28, 2015 6:09 PM

Aug 2014
Omg I was so shocked when it turned out that his dream/memory of his mother meant that she abandoned him! I thought he just forgot her :O
And even more shocked when it was revealed that Takizawa is really son of Prime Minister :OOO but hey wait then again he is not? omg omg omg :D this anime is really good at fooling and messing around :D

Though I hate it that we still don't know Akira Takizawa past. By looking back at the story, it can turn out that his mother is not his mother at all (coincidence same as it was with Ohsugi's johnny). We also don't know why he was in Washington and wanted to lose his memory there not in New York or Japan?

Another OMG Juiz! at first I thought they are 12 clones LOL, but still... real girls? heh That is why I noticed in last movie that they got too emotional :D
The only thing that I already knew is that this old taxi guy was Outside it was too obvious in tv series last episodes.

oh and another omg that tunnel Kasuga found!

Too bad some people died during this show and many buildings were destroyed thx to this game...

Why it was said that it was number 1 not number 9 to make old Prime Minister to say sorry? this makes no sense at all number 1 had nothing to do with this wtf...

The ending is also nice, but I don't like the thing that Akira promised and still didn't come back to Saki.... In this series there was not enough romance for me.
It is good that 1 and 10 dies (or maybe not? hehe this anime is crazy) even after 1 lost memory and number 10 sunked himself by destroying his phone (same as number 4 with his wife).
And it is very good that Akira number 9 did not lose memory again.
But I really hope that Kuroha won't start cutting johnnies again?! IF she lost memory too then she did not change thx to Akira.
Lastly it is good that Akira and Outside will probably work together on making Japan better. I wonder where they are now and when Akira will meet Saki? :P he promised!!!
he also said he will save Kuroha and meet with NEET's and he lied also? :(

There is omg after another omg in this movie I already forgot some :D I think I can raise +1 for this last movie.
Still they should make at least small OVA to show some past of Akira and future of Akira+Saki.
Thyriad-oPPailovJul 28, 2015 6:52 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jul 28, 2015 6:32 PM

Aug 2014
shraams said:
What I really want to know is more about Taki's weird hallucinations of these white, almost skeleton-looking men, hey? He tripped out about them in one of the early episodes, I think he called them Johnny? Remember that? They were all over him, it was fine, one bit him and it turns out he was just tripping out? And one was seen later, too.

What the hell? Is this seriously something that writers just didn't have time to explain or wrap up or did I miss something?

It is about NEET he sent to Dubai. He got his memory deleted, but as seen later it was not very well done so his brain started to malfunction.

Altaria-chan said:
Well, I just want to ask something in regards to Selecao No. 11, Is she a threat to No. 9 or not? Well, She did held her hand to help Saki and Akira but what's really her goal? and apart from that, Why does she want to target and murder men at night? Does she have any grudge or anything?

She got no goal she said it herself.
She is not a threat anymore as game ended? But if she lost memory she will again cut johnnies and maybe cut Akira johnny? or maybe he will stand up and fix her again? (doujin :D)
She probably got raped maybe by father it is not explained so use your imagination, but yeah she was never loved by johnny ;]
Thyriad-oPPailovJul 28, 2015 6:43 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 18, 2015 3:21 PM

Nov 2014
The series was great, but these movies were crap. Too many contrivances.

And Takizawa is always running away from Saki, often with a smile on his face, and he seems perfectly happy without her in his life. Saki, on the other hand, seems miserable without Takizawa. Aww, how romantic...

5/10 for both of them.
Aug 24, 2015 9:00 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The serie was really good ! (8/10)
The first movie was good, not like the serie but still good ! (7/10)
The second movie ... wtf ? really ? that endingt was shit and everything that has been done was for ... this disappointing ending ? 5/10
DatRandomDudeAug 24, 2015 9:06 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Oct 4, 2015 1:14 AM
Sep 2015
I know this is an old movie now ( But I just found out the show had a movie so shoot me ) But the ending really confused me and reminded me of Code Geass. Except this ending wasn't conclusive and there are a few things that really confuse me.........

in no particular order here is a list SPOILERS

1. Why did Eden ( the IT company ) shut down????? there are tons of horrible things posted on social media every day INCLUDING TERRORIST THREATS.

2. There was no point, NOTHING CHANGED. in the end the entire game was an exercise in futility and in my eyes the only thing that makes sense is that MR Outside wanted to have some fun with his money and to give the finger to the Taxation office . Which as we know had a 100% fatality tax.

3. WTF 11 days????. It is kinda stupid as we know that in the time frame of these events Saki travelled to the USA 3 TIMES! and as I am sure most of you know that is up to a 48 hour flight. So they spent 6 out for 11 days on a plane WELL THAT MAKES SENSE!. This is assuming I don't count that Takizawa lost his memory and lived in a hotel in the USA for what I assume was quite some time. Which just throws the entire idea of 11 day out of the picture.

4. His mother. So that wasn't his mother then. AS we know he wasn't the son of the PM ( YET HE HAS MEMORY'S OF the PM ) . And since we know that the child which was left in the ice cream store with 500 yen was the bastard son of the PM it cannot be Takizawa. This also means that not only is that not his mother but there was another child WHO LOOKS LIKE Takizawa that was left in a similar store WITH THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY. Thank you show as if my mind wasn't already fucked.

5. Takizawa didn't get back together with Saki? or did he. This doesn't confuse me as much as it pisses me off I mean we could at least get a conclusion there. And yet al we know is that they kissed and never saw each other again for at least 6 months. All I want is some closure was that really to much to ask.....

6. Who was the old lady and why was she a celleao or whatever they were called.

I am sure that there are some other story's which never received endings that I just cannot think of right now. It is such shame that one of my favourite sires ended so poorly.
Eden of the East: 9/10
Eden of the East ending: I hope you like never ending cliff hangers/10
Oct 18, 2015 7:42 PM

Jun 2014
wow this was actually a really good movie. A lot of new really good points were brought up that werent in the main tv series. Id even rate this a point higher than the tv series.
Mar 3, 2016 3:01 PM

Dec 2012
And I said after the first movie "this was the calm before the storm" only to watch another 90 minutes of calm. Certainly not what I expected with how things were moving. It wasn't bad, I liked it in many respects. However, it certainly left more to be desired. It's hard to say right away, but it felt like there was too much of a focus on the whole prime minister/illegitimate son subplot. Especially when it gets brushed off at the end as "Ah sorry, I just did that to get your attention!" I'm also still very much confused by who Akira's father really is. Maybe his mom was just having an affair with the PM but it wasn't him who got her pregnant.

"You want to lick my lolipop?" Oh boy, guess that guy is going to get his shower request, just not the people he was hoping for. Mr. Angst-&-Vengeance comes in with the gun and Mononobe gave him absolutely 0 fucks. It's actually very anticlimactic, I was hoping there would have been more cunning and craft involved in his quest for revenge. Hell this whole thriller cell phone game felt fairly watered down once all was said and done.

I do like this emphasis on the generation gap even if it came off as heavy handed at times. Rather than advocate for the NEET lifestyle, it shows how the actions of one generation can affect the other. It's not to pin all of the responsibility on the previous gen, but it's far too narrow minded to say that they didn't have a hand in the next one's development. I'm sure being more familiar with current events in Japan would have helped drive this theme further home.

The way in which the government slowly sidelined the NEETs reminded me all too well of bitter reality. It's something I often noticed after camps/retreats I'd go to in school. You get a bunch of kids pouring their hearts out to each other in front of a fire at night, everyone gets home ecstatic and overflowing with love and joy for each other. Then weeks pass and it's like there's an even greater wall than before. Ah but back to the NEETs, at least Akira's actions helped them get back up on their feet and start to make strides forward.

Slipper to the faaace! That ending with Akira in the cab does feel like a moment where the new and old generation can see eye to eye. There's certainly a load of questions racing through my mind about Outside's memory loss among other things, but I don't mind if some of them remain unanswered. I am disappointed, however, that the post-credits wasn't dedicated to Saki and Akira reuniting.

And something has been bothering me since the start. I don't mind CGI when it's used right. For the most part this series and its movie counterparts manage to do that. But those CGI crowds are so ugly Ugly ugly UGLY. Fake rubber people.

Well anyway, this has been quite the adventure. The movies were good but ultimately the TV series was Higashi no Eden's peak.

TV Series: 8/10
Movie 1: 7/10
Movie 2: 7.5/10
May 26, 2016 8:36 AM

Mar 2016
Why did he leave her AGAIN? i don't like the ending (凸ಠ益ಠ)凸
....the series was 10/10 this shit is 7/10 i guess <( ̄ ﹌  ̄)?>
Bruneian
Here
Feel
Free
To
Add
Mehh
You
Fkin
Scrub
Jun 14, 2016 11:22 AM
Apr 2015
ending with a cliffhanger was annoying
Jul 1, 2016 8:46 AM

Jun 2011
I guess most of us share the same sentiment, that this movie was atrocious or didn't live up to the hype the series created. This movie almost ruined the entire franchise if it weren't for the final 10 minutes of the movie. This entire movie is filled with tons of inconsistencies, and the characters are as generic as they come, unlike the first 5 or so episodes of the series, they were really unique at the beginning.

I love this ship, Akira x Saki all day, but deleting Akira's memory didn't help with the chemistry he has/had with Saki.. It's just weird, and unbelievable for Akira to fall in love with Saki again and again so soon after he just met her, the magic just disappears when you overuse it.

I would want a sequel just to have this series end properly with Akira and Saki becoming a thing, and cover up all the holes this series/movie started, especially the issue with Akira's mom.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 2, 2016 8:44 PM

Jun 2016
Extremely disappointing ending, he says he definitely returns then ditches her.
Mar 12, 2017 1:44 PM

Jul 2014
This will suck for those romance loving people, I mean really? he says he'll definitely return and ditches her? wtf mate?
Mar 29, 2017 12:48 PM

Mar 2017
WHAT THE FKCING FK IS THAT ENDING.
THIS IS MAKING ME SO ANGRY AND SAD WTF

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW M UCH IM SUFFERING RIGHT NOWWWWW

I FEEL SO SAD FOR SAKI. AFTER ALL THE TIME SHE SPENT LOOKING FOR TAKIZAWA... SHE HAD TO LOSE HIM YET AGAIN!! WHY WHY
WHYYYYYYY

HE BETTER FULFILL THAT PROMISEEE
THE KISS WASN'T ENOUGH
IT DIDN'T MADE ME FEEL SATISFIED AND RELIEVED THAT TAKIZAWA ALSO FEELS THE SAME FOR SAKI

:'(

EVEN THOUGH I HATE THE ENDING
TAKE MY 10/10 RATING *cries

[size= 500] CRIES VIOLENTLY [/size]
my heart hurts so m uch

lilypippili said:
THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY THE ROMANCE WAS SO UNSATISFYING WHERE'S MY SAKI X AKIRA HAPPY END ARGHGHGHGHGH

It was still enjoyable though... Fuck you Higashi no Eden, take my stupid 9/10

IKR IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY TOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IWANNA CRY

I FEEL SO DISAPPOINTEDDDDDDDD
IM SO ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

eulsMar 29, 2017 12:53 PM

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Jun 14, 2017 5:56 PM

Dec 2014
I really started to like the story but like everyone else seems to say, it seemed like the story got kinda bland towards the end.

Tbh, I feel as though the main reason i kept watching was because of the art. Production I.G had great attention to detail and it made every scene worth watching.

I liked it, just felt like they could have done alot more with the unique storyline.

I have small reviews for almost ALL anime I've seen. Unlike any regular MAL page you've seen.

Ever wondering what I've watched and what I think about it? Check my List out below!

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Iam_Jermaine
Aug 6, 2017 6:15 AM

Dec 2015
Well that was disappointing, I expected a better ending to this whole Celesao thing. 3/10.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» I don't freaken get it.

Zammyfighter - Aug 27, 2010

2 by CarbonMD »»
Feb 7, 2021 4:51 PM

» Paradise Lost spoilers thread

Sand_Alchemist - Mar 29, 2010

10 by CarbonMD »»
Feb 7, 2021 4:51 PM

» English dub

GreenSuperman18 - Jun 4, 2011

3 by Arman_ARA »»
Jan 28, 2017 6:59 AM

» Is this...

aksdmklsmalas - Jul 23, 2010

5 by FallIntoDespair »»
May 5, 2016 5:48 AM

» Memories

DrakensbergMist - May 3, 2014

4 by Lopika »»
Jun 10, 2015 1:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.