Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2010 5:11 AM

Apr 2009
JadedLover said:
I actually think Yuuki is the reincarnation of Kaname's past love. That would explain why he said he doesn't want to lose her again for a reason that doesn't change anything. She might even be the one who was eaten by the hunters instead of Kaname. idk....

If that was true, then I'd really lose interest in the series. It'd be too cliche for my mind to take in. Reincarnation blah blah blah. :|
Jul 11, 2010 9:37 AM

Mar 2010
JadedLover said:
Why is everyone doggin on the incest issue?! Geez, we are all related in some way or another. We did a family tree in a class I had and I found out I was related to a friend of mine. We were both surprised but thought it was great.

Yeah, I too fail to see the ''oh my god'' issue. Who cares. It was milleniums ago, generations and generations...

Gilliene said:
JadedLover said:
I actually think Yuuki is the reincarnation of Kaname's past love. That would explain why he said he doesn't want to lose her again for a reason that doesn't change anything. She might even be the one who was eaten by the hunters instead of Kaname. idk....

If that was true, then I'd really lose interest in the series. It'd be too cliche for my mind to take in. Reincarnation blah blah blah. :|

Agreed, that'd be a downer for me too. Hopefully, the author will pull some strings and give us a better twist.
Jul 12, 2010 12:09 PM

Jan 2009
-BlackRabbit- said:
JadedLover said:
Why is everyone doggin on the incest issue?! Geez, we are all related in some way or another. We did a family tree in a class I had and I found out I was related to a friend of mine. We were both surprised but thought it was great.

Yeah, I too fail to see the ''oh my god'' issue. Who cares. It was milleniums ago, generations and generations...

Exactly!

Gilliene said:
JadedLover said:

Agreed, that'd be a downer for me too. Hopefully, the author will pull some strings and give us a better twist.

I'm not too thrilled with it either, but just thought it would explain a lot. Like I said, IDK.....she could just remind him of that person through looks and personality.

Jul 13, 2010 3:01 AM
Jul 2010
Cenedess said:
So...yeah. That was...um, that was...disturbing.
...But at least Kurancest is no more? Oniisama isn't oniisama indeed. No wait, it's still Kurancest, only with her grandpa instead. So what's next, "Ojii-sama, taint me with your elderly hands"? God DAMN that's wrong.

LMAO xDD .. someone understands me exactly!!
We have to bear it till the end to see where the story goes.
I wish he was at least her cousin or something.. not something like a father
or a brother. Hino's world is so twisted to some human fans..

But I have to admit Kaname's past must is interesting but it came
out veeery slow.
Jun 25, 2011 1:17 AM

Aug 2009
Finally. Kaname said I'm not your brother.
Then what's next?
I want ZERO more.
chiquit0621Jun 25, 2011 1:22 AM

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Feb 4, 2014 1:36 PM

Feb 2014
Well... It was great, but this chapter was a bit confusing... Less Kaname and more Zero!! I want more Zero!!
Sep 21, 2014 6:34 AM

Dec 2012
Kaname is cool with his long hair :D

- barely alive -

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.